Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Crisis Core

Back to Guilds

A New Generation of wizards have rose up and joined to face off the forces of evil. However that evil might be some of their own kind 

Tags: Fairy Tail, RolePlay, Anime, Heroes, Villains 

Reply ☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼
Friseal von Eas ✥ Beta Moxis ✥ Character Application

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:16 pm
Second Origin Application
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XX。。。SECOND ORIGIN REASONING
XXXXXIn Friseal's backstory, it will be stated that the reason for needing his Second Origin is to tame his Demon Affliction and Abyss Reincarnation forms. The increase in demon particles within Friseal's body created a need for more magic, so that his body wouldn't destroy itself or completely be taken over by demonification. He has plenty of dark marks around his body from learning the Demon Slayer magic too quickly, and that gained some attention of the Aima. He had potential, but just needed training. The Arc of Time magic user would unlock the hidden battery of magic within him so he could pursue his need to learn his magics with lesser drawbacks.

XX。。。MAGE RANK
XXXXXS Rank

XX。。。HOW SECOND ORIGIN WILL BE UTILIZED
XXXXXPower Up

Aíma Application

XX。。。GUILD AFFILITATION
XXXXXIndependent

XX。。。RANK NUMBER
XXXXX5

Slayer / Lost Magic Application

XX。。。GUILD NAME
XXXXXIndependent

XX。。。TYPE OF MAGIC
XXXXXHoly Devil Slayer

XX。。。SPECIAL QUESTION
XXXXX
[ Yes ] / [ No ]

Character Application

XX。。。MAGE NAME
XXXXXFriseal von Eas

XX。。。CURRENT GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXIndependent

XX。。。DESIRED RANK
XXXXXS Rank

Role-play Sample

XX。。。MAGE APPLICATION SAMPLE
XXXXX

"What is this place? Why is it so dark in here? I thought you said we'd be going somewhere to talk about my poredicament?|. Friseal would say this to the three hooded figures who would stand before him, about fifteen feet in front of him in a triangle formation. He would be in a tower, invited due to his proven strength as a Dark Mage of guild Sidius. Though, he only took the invite because of the discussion of more power and to understand his predicament more. The hooded figures would look to Friseal after nodding to one another and exchanging short whispers. Friseal would attempt to listen in, but the whispers would fade away just like the light into the darkness.

"Friseal von Eas. Member of the dark guild Sidius. A mage of renowned strength. We've invited you here for a particular purpose indeed. You can notice how dark this area is, sunlight not penetrating even the smallest of crevices. We've studied you, and your devil slaying abilities are light based, are they not? We have a gift that would help you to not only help you with controlling said magic, but it would come at the cost of joining us.", the hooded figure in front would say in a sarcastic tone.

Friseal would be taken by surprise, not really understanding why someone would study him and his magic. "Okay, okay you've got my attention. What do I need to do, fill out some paperwork or something? I'd much rather have a chance to spar with one of you if that's what you're getting at. I've been itching for a fight."

The figures would remain silent to his questions of sparring. "You lack the fortitude to take your power to it's peak at your current strength. Your magic wouldn't be able to last long, the hooded figure would say as one behind would extend an arm towards Friseal. "Unleash your demon slayer magic, and allow her entry."

Friseal would comply, and he would begin to unleash some of his power, though it would feel different. Pain and agony would begin to set in as his red eyes would fade to white and he would lay out on the floor in pain. The struggle would set in as the mysterious mage in the back would use her Arc of Time magic to unleash his Second Origin in order to control some of his powers and make the burden of magic less on his body.

After thirty minutes of pain, Friseal would get up, his black marking still with a residual red glow. "What did you do to me... Pain wasn't apart of the bargain."

The shades covering the areas of light would somehow be gone and light would be let into the room. This would reveal a demon, who's chains would break as the light would descend upon it. A whisper of a voice where the hooded figures were would say unto Friseal, "Prove yourself in combat using this new power and consume this demon and you will mark your spot as an Aima of Fiore. Seek us if you succeed, for if not this demon will make you is dinner.

Friseal would look to the demon before as its claws and blackened hide would stand now before him. It would reel back, letting a huge roar off. Friseal would take advantage of this moment to begin inhaling the large source of light within the area. He would begin chewing as if eating the light when he would be swiped by the demon into a wall. The wall itself would dent from the impact, but wouldn't crumble.

Small stone fragments would descend upon Friseal, but he would gulp the light, showing a large orb of light going down his throat. His muscles would bulk a bit, as if regaining his strength and he would stand to his feet, wiping the stone and dust from his body. "Okay, I let you get a hit in. A cheap one at that, but a stupid beast of your stature wouldn't understand combat. So what did they say, consume this thing? Maybe I'd do the same thing as the light but we will see how this goes. Friseal would say this to himself in confusion as he dawned a battle stance. He wasn't too familiar with the depth of his magic, but if this was a step to learn it, then he would go through with it.

Friseal would dash forward towards the beast, dodging some of its swipes from its tremendous claws. He would get into range and send a punch towards the beast's chest. The impact of the punch would send a shockwave that would come from the and fly to the wall behind. The wind taking up some of the lesser stone and dust and causing them to fly. Though, the demon itself would seem mildy unaffected by the attack. It would kick Friseal back some, though being blocked it would still do damage.

Friseal would think a bit while recovering from the blow. It would seem his base strength wouldn't be enough, and that would get him excited. He hadn't fought an opponent this strong before, and it would allow him to test his limit. Smiling, he would think about what the hooded figures would say about releasing the full extend of his power. He would consider this and try to release his power, which would bring out his Second Origin as a power buff. Wind would flow from around him, showing the extent of the power. The demon would reel back, and Friseal would reel back as well. This would almost come in unison. Using the light from within his body that he ate earlier, he would release a Demon Roar with the light element, expelling it as an amazing strength enhanced by the Second Origin. The demon would underestimate its strength, releasing a roar of its own that would be eclipsed by the power of the demon roar. The demon would be blasted into the wall, the light exploding the wall itself and dealing damage to it.

The demon would lay on the ground, missing both of its arms, and its left leg. It's damage would be insurmountable, and Friseal would approach the dying demon. The demon would attempt to bite his leg from the floor, but Friseal would stomp on its head to stop it from attacking. "My normal strength wouldn't have been enough to take you down but with this newfound strength it seems like I can take anything down. It's too bad you know, that you actually pushed me to a new limit. Friseal would say examining his arm and feeling the new surge of strength though him.

He would see the demon reduce to mere particles, and he would understand now what he was to do. He would inhale deeply, absorbing the particles and he would begin chewing on them, devouring them in one large gulp. He would feel an intense surge of strength through him, as if he unlocked some depth within himself. His muscles would flex again, and he would throw some punches as if he was shadow boxing. The wind would follow behind his fists. "Hm, well I've bested this beast. I need to seek out those hooded folks to figure out the rest of the depths of this newfound power. I don't like the fact they are so mysterious but I would like to see how this Aima thing goes. I'm not sure what training or tasks that will be done but this power is a good tradeoff. Friseal would say as he would look to his clothes, tattered more than he thought by this foe. He would leave the tower, going back the guild to get some food and get some rest. Hopefully they made the spicy beef stew he liked so much.

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:34 am
C H A R A C T E R - PE N D I N G
Your character is well built, there are some notes that have been taken from your profile that is halting its approval. Please see the notes for the edits that need to happen before receiving another review.

xx[ Sidius ] Everything actually looks great for your application. The only thing is that you mentioned Sidius as your guild affiliation, along with the fact that you're going for Aima. Aima is a group of Legal Mages only. So you can choose to select from the 3 open guilds; Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, or Lamia scale and keep Aima. Or keep Sidius, be a traveling mage until Sidius can become a plot for the guild to be open and drop Aima.

When your edits have been made and ready for another review. You may respond to this thread quoting me again or add in the note" "Ready for another review" in the original quote for me on your character's profile.  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:14 pm
Hey Eighth,

I was a bit confused. On the Five Aima of Fiore page in the guild, it states that "However, a member may be involved in independent and legal guilds if desired. As long as their secrecy remains intact and when summoned, it is mandatory with no exceptions to handle their given missions." Where it says the member may be involved in independent and legal guilds, wouldn't that mean a dark guild member could be apart of the Aima?

If not I would reword cause I got out of it that legal and independent folks could be in it. I'll change it if need be.

Eighth Diviner
C H A R A C T E R - PE N D I N G
Your character is well built, there are some notes that have been taken from your profile that is halting its approval. Please see the notes for the edits that need to happen before receiving another review.

xx[ Sidius ] Everything actually looks great for your application. The only thing is that you mentioned Sidius as your guild affiliation, along with the fact that you're going for Aima. Aima is a group of Legal Mages only. So you can choose to select from the 3 open guilds; Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, or Lamia scale and keep Aima. Or keep Sidius, be a traveling mage until Sidius can become a plot for the guild to be open and drop Aima.

When your edits have been made and ready for another review. You may respond to this thread quoting me again or add in the note" "Ready for another review" in the original quote for me on your character's profile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:32 pm
It says on the page that “this group is a group of legal mates unhindered by the rules of the Council.”

Meaning that members can still join a legal guild or an independent guild keeping secrecy of their membership. Legal and independents can be involved, you got that right. Dark guild members can’t be in it  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:54 pm
I made the changes and took out sidius and am going the route of the independent mage. I’ll make the changes on my profile.

Eighth Diviner
It says on the page that “this group is a group of legal mad mates unhindered by the rules of the Council.”

Meaning that members can still join a legal guild or an independent guild keeping secrecy of their membership. Legal and independents can be involved, you got that right. Dark guild members can’t be in it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:26 pm
C H A R A C T E R - A P P R O V E D  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff