PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:27 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

((OOC: Since Valencia will take a leave the RP, I will work on Aeris's pov earlier before moving on to current))

Aeris grits her teeth from her Ragnarok clash against Blade fragment, it will be the same for Genesis Blade against Hammer fragment, but the keyblade managed to cut Daichi's armor and break completely. The lightning bolt struck down as she lifted her larger sword up. Listening to Mitsuki to be on her guard and noticed from earlier that her expression was in high alert as she looked too focused, Aeris clearly remembered her father mentioning one of his pupil who is not just only having a rely on enhanced hearing and smelling like a wolf, but using sixth sense at the same time. She keep her guard up and scan her lavender ring around teal iris eyes around. "She is a lot more focusing than my father described." She thought about Mitsuki's extrasensory perception and two of her supernatural senses, She hears the lightning bolt struck down as she turned around, but she didn't react to rise Ragnarok to defend herself from her grandfather. Suddenly, Vincent saved her and Mitsuki as she saw his form and slamming Daichi off the Icarus Peak. However, her teal with ring of lavender around her irises caught the glimpse of Mitsuki in pain. She was observing as she noticed Mitsuki's right hand was gripping over her left shoulder to her back. Aeris was both concern and curious on Mitsuki's pain, but suspected it had to be connected to Daichi. Mitsuki only spoken out about Vincent always had her back, until the peak shook violently. Aeris stabbed the Ragnorak against the ground and held the hilt to prevent her from falling. "What now?" She said as she scowled. This spoken too soon as the bolt of lightning struck around her, Vincent, and Mitsuki, and sound of deep voice shook Aeris into her core. She looked up and see Daichi in draconic god form, she pulled Ragnorak out of the ground and took a stance. She can hear sound of soft clapping, she glanced back to see an ash blond young man and woman dressed in organization xiii coat. Joshua was taunting Daichi, until the woman push her hood away to reveal herself as former queen, yet greeted Daichi like the old foe.

((Currently))

"Dragon Slayers, yes. Although, he is both god and daemon, so you need both Devil Slayers and God Slayers." Miku added to Soris because of her knowledge of magic, while she and Joshua were paid attention to Daichi. Vincent told Mitsuki that they along with Aeris will work together, after he said he'll always have her back. Aeris and Mitsuki gracefully smiled. "Right." "Then enough chit chat-" Aeris's words cut off from loud smack as two women, teenage popstar, and composer of reaper game noticed a giant golden staff. Mitsuki senses Celestial Spirit as they look back to see no other than Sun Wukong. She jaw dropped, he mentioned a wizard and trying to figure out who's wizard he's talking about. She can obviously tell, he's a Celestial Spirit. "A Celestial Spirit, wait... please don't tell me his key is owned by Neel-kun." She said about Sun Wukong, suspecting Neel summoned him. Aeris have no words for seeing Sun Wukong, nor she didn't even ask about Celestial Spirit. Two ladies refocus on draconic Daichi as they take their own stance: duel-wielding and held large sword by both hands. Even they have double hidden blades.
Miku frowned at Daichi after he bellowed, but she shrugged her shoulders. "Go ahead and try, but I will never lose a faith in everyone." She said, not wanted to step in the battle zone, so she and Joshua stay clear. Suddenly, Daichi's maw was wide open and shot out large electronic beam, but Vincent defending them with his shield wall. They were shield their eyes, however Mitsuki's silver blue eyes catch a glimpse of Vincent overwhelming of electricity beam. Her sixth sense picked up another divine aura and her ears perked up from familiar voice. She turned her head and sees Yozora helping his brother. Aeris squint her teal with lavender ring iris eyes at familiar red head, when he said brother: it clicked her head. "Another Angel's boy, but I heard he was brainwashed." She thought from what she heard. She looked at Mitsuki, who seems to know her question. "We freed him, so Daichi-sama is no longer controlling him. Yozora-san is helping his brother." She confirmed Yozora's condition. Aeris looked at both brothers, then she glanced at Ardyn, then Daichi. She glanced at Mitsuki and gave her a smile as Kratos join the fight, Mitsuki sense his Greek Divine Aura around him. Aeris's wind surge around her as she was about to transform. "I see, since he's no longer Karuma. Let's assist the Angels." She said as her skin changed to grey and dark gray, her eyes change from teal with lavender ring to orange, and feathered wings sprouted out of her back. Aeris activated her Devil Trigger. She looked like daemon owl. Mitsuki closed her eyes and smiled softly, she remembered the last training from her dream. She channeled her demonic power as her demonic crimson aura surged around her as it became the numerous amount of flower petals, only her brilliant white hair grew to her waist length and frame reached to her collarbone with ghostly teal tip of her hair. Her complexion went from pale white to snow color. Additionally with violet marking from between her collar bone, outer thighs, whisker-like marking on her cheek, and marking above her eyebrow. She had a make up from her lips and eyeshadows, and marking of light pink cherry blossom on her forehead. She open her eyes, her iris were not silver blue, but it's violet iris with shape of flower of lighter violet. She was activated her Sin Devil Trigger for first time, now she had sharper claws and barefooted with claws. Her outfit changed to kimono, from behind she has ghostly teal nine tails. Her daiyokai's blood surged through her vein, this newly power made Mitsuki looked down and look back to look at her tails, she can hear the sound of holy bells rang close to her ears and her waist that she saw ann obi . "I will take it this is your first time awaken your Sin Devil Trigger." Aeris noted with her demonic voice to Mitsuki. Mitsuki looked at Aeris and confirmed by nodding. "I had a really strange dream." She replied, but her voice is more like it came from spirit realm. Two ladies looked at Daichi, trying to figure out how to weaken Daichi and the electricity disappear, this might be a right time to jump in the fight. "Strange dream huh... let's go." said Aeris and she flew with her wings up with her wind boost up her speed towards draconic Daichi's face and manipulate the wind around Daichi that was strong as typhoon. Mitsuki activated her Dragon's Destiny form into Staff, because of keyblade form, it also change her Sin Devil Trigger, so instead of lighter pink cherry blossom on her forehead, it's changed into purple crescent moon, the soul shaped on her each outer thighs and between her collarbone changed into crescent moon. Her eyeshadow changed into violet with purple shadow above her eyelash, and purple lipstick. Her whiskers marking were now in light teal. Her kimono changed collars with obi, with her claws look magenta. Her tails were from purple to blue to ghostly teal on the tip of her tails, The tip of her hairs purple to blue. She shealth Genesis Blade from her back, now her body was surged with electricity and wind. Mitsuki have to figure how to assist airbornes and learn her staff magic, and figure out the right time to call out Bahamut.
Joshua witnessed Mitsuki's Sin Devil Trigger, he can sense she was either equal or powerful than her father and elder half brother due to her combining both of her holy/spiritual and demonic/daiyokai power. His lips secretly smirked, "Now I have witnessed her Sin Devil Trigger, Tama. There is no telling how much power she has." He thought to Tamashi, yet noted her newly power limit.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Aeris ??? Joshua Miku

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia and Hannah watched as a massive ray of electricity was about to descend upon them but before that could happen Odelia went to snatch up hannah but had a hand grab both of them by the waist as a Adryn stood before them seemingly prepared to take a blunt hit; Odelia was rather stunned as she looked down at the lad patting him on the back with a sad smile and looked up worried as Vin and his twin were in the process of blocking the massive electrical current that could have fried everyone present; Hannah took in a big breathe letting it out as she shoved Odelia away and hugged Adryn tightly; The Pirate woman rolled her eyes as she heard voices behind her turning she seen some more people arrive having no idea who they were,"Ah great there be more strange ones", she muttered; Hannah finally after a few moments noticed the blood and began to fuss rather loudly,"Adryn dear no!!", she pulled from her pocket a handkerchief and began to wipe his face as the man approached telling him to leave and help the wizard she barely got a few drops off,"Hey wait!!", she said angrily the vampire heiress annoyed bared her fangs in such annoyance and raced after him; Odelia turned to the man who nodded at her gave him an odd and questioning look and then watched his determined look,"If you be finding a spear it be mine", she told him checking her loaded guns and turning back to the big dragon form with annoyance noticing some lady in the sky with dragon wings about to attack Daichi,"The creature already be mutiplying?!", she demands, exhaling loudly she took a large swig of her wine preparing for the coming battle;

User ImageUser Image

[quote"]
Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:04 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

with a slight smirk at his brother and father's antics, Loki went to play his strength and swaggered over to Soris and helped him with the potion. the effect was simple enough: it would make the user's hands almost phantom-like through Daichi's dragon hide, not enough to attack anything vital but it would act like a magical magnet towards the fragments so they could grab it. as soon as the children came into view, Loki couldn't help but smirk as he produced a vial and caught some of the blood before looking to Soris who switched places with him.
as the Wizard was busy healing Ardyn, Loki put the final touches on the potion which was shining a jade green hue "its ready, but the beast needs to be subdued more"

Wukong, upon seeing the blast, snarled as he looked down to the humans down below as he couldn't go all out. and that was what was needed to even get a dent in this dragon.
as powerful as he was, even he had hit limits "sifu ..." he muttered as though in prayer as he used his staff to fend the dragon to focus on him and not the heroes below "i do not know if you can here me, but i know your strength ... your heart is pure and i am proud to serve you" he said to himself as he jumped in the air to land on his back but did another flip to land on the top of the mountain "i say this at cost to my pride ... but i cannot best him ... Sifu ... if we are to survive, you must sacrifice ... break my key to summon the Celestial Spirit King" he said before smirking lightly "but do not despair ... for i will do everything in my power to return to you, curse the laws ... so long as you remember my name, i will forever be your servant ... and your friend" he said before standing straight and shrunk to his regular size to look at the monster then turned to the armies below to where he knew Neel was "always remember my name, sifu ... Great Sage Equal to Heaven ... Sun ... Wu ... kong"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Blood God Keyblade::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

As the shield faded away after the electric beam was finished, Yozora groaned as both sons of Arigane floated with their wings spread out wide. Vin was breathing heavily as Daichi just grinned in front of the two Angels, making him summon back his newest keyblade. The red-headed demigod turned his head toward his brother, noticing the new keyblade which only made him shake his head before looking back up at Daichi just as the daemonic dragon god spoke up, echoing through the mountain which shook violently,"...Kurama...you sly fox...you have betrayed me for the murderer of your family?"
"You lied to me...from the very beginning. You...You trained me as a weapon to kill anyone that'll step in your way...Do you like what I've become?", Yozora responded, clenching his fist around his Blood God keyblade in his right hand as he stared at the person who raised him. Daichi had lied to him for so long, saying that Arigane was the one who killed his family but was actually Daichi in disguise. Clenching his fist tightly, drawing blood, the once psychotic keyblade wielder was finally seeing clearly at the man who he once called a father figure. However, Daichi had everything planned, even contingencies like this as all of a sudden, four teal blue lights appeared around the draconic head of Daichi, each showing divine aura as it seemed that each orb contained something quite interesting. That was when Yozora spoke up,"Oh god...he's using the pieces..."
With that, Vin was able to see that the pieces Yozora was speaking of was in fact the pieces of the Keyblade of Olympus, The hammer, the blade of a thousand prayers, the keyblade fragment that Vin once had, and the spear of Leonidas. With that, all of sudden, the pieces shot straight into Daichi's draconic body which caused Daichi to roar in pain before each divine piece created four spirits orbs which each one created four spirit-like clones. Each of the spirits were in the shape of Daichi. Vin's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, Vin noticed Aeris had joined their battle in the sky as all of a sudden, the winds began to flow wild like a typhoon. The four spiritual clones just stared as the winds were quite powerful before two of them dashed toward the group closest to draconic god, one directly toward Mitsuki while the other was heading straight toward Vincent. The other two, flew past Vin and Mitsuki's group, heading down to the peak itself as the two stood in front of Odelia, Thor, and Kratos.
The one that had dashed toward Vincent had the spiritual version of the hammer in his hand, thrusting it against Vin who quickly blocked it by the shield. However, the strength was so powerful that Vin flew back twenty yards in the sky only to stop himself with his wings, flying back as the two dashed against each other. As their weapons clashed wildly, the spirit clone smirked at him as the voice of Daichi escaped from his lips,"I know...your future, boy...a life disguised in light, clouded by darkness...and DEATH!"
Vin's eyes grew wide as Daichi parried Vin's next swing with his keyblade, feeling the full blunt force of the spirit hammer against his face. Blood sprayed down to the ground as Vin coughed heavily. Blood now covering the left side of his face, only thing not red was his diamond-blue eye as he looked at Daichi with a sadistic smirk on his face,"I....I see your fate...you piece of sh!t...it shows me...that you'll have a hard time speaking with my blade down your throat...YOU WILL NEVER WIN!"
With that, Vin thrust his fist against the spirit Daichi's face, seeing his divine aura flowing through his fist as he saw the power thrust hard enough that the spirit flew to his right fifteen feet before catching himself in the air.Vin smirked as the blood dripped off of his beard as Yozora was busy with his own battle. That being fighting the real Daichi, swinging his keyblade toward the snout of the draconic god only to be blown away by a electrical blast, making him fly backwards and hitting the hard ground on the peak.

Meanwhile, the spiritual clone that held a long katana blade flew straight toward Mitsuki as he was about to swing his blade when all of a sudden, a dark force had enough force to push the spirit Daichi away from Mitsuki. As the dust settled, stabbed in the ground in front of Mitsuki was a very familiar blade at least to her. The blade that was stabbed in the ground belonged to Demon Lord of Sixth Heaven, Nobunaga Oda. Enchanted with dark aura, the blade only called for one person to wield it,

"...Mitsuki...."

The spiritual clone of Daichi standing in front of Mitsuki only chuckled at the sight of Nobunaga's old blade, looking back up at the shrine maiden with his long blade pointing straight toward her,"You...are not worthy of wielding the power of my clan, little girl...I have seen your future as well...the gods have favored your heart and yet, soon, the two people you hold close will clash in battle, making you have to choose...either way, their blood will forever be on your hands. Are you ready for the ultimate sacrifice, Mitsuki Kokoromi? Will you submit in order to save your friends?"

The spirit clones of Daichi that stood in front of Odelia and the Gods held a keyblade-looking spirit weapon while the other held what looked to be a broken spear, the same one Odelia once wielded. However, the weapons all the spirits are wielding were just spirit versions of the weapons. The spear-wielding Daichi only smirked at Odelia as he dashed straight toward her with his blade ready to strike at her, trying to stab her with the power of a god by his spiritual side.
During that, the one wielding the keyblade-looking weapon, was dashing straight toward Kratos who used his retractable shield to block the attack, creating a shockwave throughout the peak. Groaning only softly, Kratos knew how to fight a god, feeling like he had been doing this all his life and yet, somehow, this felt different. Using the rage within him, Kratos yelled out his War Cry before thrusting his fist hard against the spirit clone's chest, throwing him back quite a few feet away from him before running toward him to fight him off alone.

During this chaos however, Ardyn had run to Soris and Loki, which Thor was keeping them protected with his Stormbreaker and Mjolnir by his side. Ardyn, who was trying to keep himself calm, listened to exactly what Loki had to say. The Beast Needed to be Subdued More? How were they going to do that? Ardyn knew he would have to be the one to get the pieces away. Nodding softly, he slowly grabbed the little glass vial as he looked at the liquid inside. Looking up toward Loki, all he could do was smile at him, smiling wide enough to show all his purly white teeth before drinking the liquid quickly. The taste was quite awful but he knew he had to do this. Not just for himself but for the realms. As his legs began to shake violently, Ardyn's eyes glowed bright with teal blue aura flowing around him. His hair was flowing around almost like the gravity around him no longer mattered, making him turn around and stare directly toward Daichi's daemonic draconic form,"Think you can make that happen? Imma need a opening."

The Angels have fallen..
But They will Rise Again..

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Listening to both Daichi and Yozora exchange words, but Daichi lied to Yozora since the beginning. Aeris and Mitsuki knew Daichi brainwashed him, but Mitsuki remembered once Bloodwork only using her to save Vincent by tricking her, and then tried to kill her and Simon to break Vincent's mentality. Aeris only heard of Karuma from her father. All of the sudden, two women noticed four teal blue lights appear around draconic head, only Mitsuki sensed divine aura, at the same times Yozora spoken out about four pieces, while she realized he's using four keyblade fragments. Aeris widen her daemonic eyes. "S**t!" She cursed in daemonic voice while manipulated her wind around Daichi, but she noticed the four pieces split to four spiritual clones. She saw two flew passed her as she looked back, one was heading to Mitsuki, while other heading to Vincent. Last two were flew pass Vincent and Mitsuki, the spiritual clones were facing Odelia, Thor, and Kratos. She scowled, then turned her attention back to real Daichi and held the Ragnarok, Yozora tried to attack real Daichi, but backfired him that sent demigod sent flying to the ground. She glared at her grandfather. "D**m you! Your's won't work on me!" She shouts and flew towards real Daichi and swung her large sword at Daichi's snout with addition to the wind acting like the blade.
Mitsuki's white wolf ears picked up the voice from Sun Wukong, like he's talking to someone. When he mentioned break his key to summon Celestial Spirit King, her violet eyes with light violet flower iris were widen as she put her pieces together. "Don't tell me, Neel-kun did you..." She thought and she looked for Soris by turning around, and she found him healing Ardyn. She must warn Soris. "Soris-kun! Son Goku-san is Neel-kun's third spirits he summon, he's going to summon Celestial Spirit King!" She called out in spiritual voice, warning him Neel will make the ultimate sacrifice. Suddenly, she sense spiritual essence as she turned around and only saw Daichi's Spiritual Clone was about to swing towards her and she didn't have time to react to defend herself with Dragon's Destiny Staff form. All of the sudden, she sensed the dark force that pushed Spiritual Daichi away from her. She was taken back, who saved her with such dark power, however only she saw was a familiar katana. Her eyes only stared at it, until she can hear the voice that belongs to Nobunaga Oda said her name. She had a nostalgic feeling as she smiled when she was thirteen years old draw Genesis Blade out of the ground before fighting The Fox, but the sound of deep chuckling that made her dropped her smile and lifted her head towards Spiritual Clone Daichi. She frowned when he pointed the Blade of Thousand Prayer at her, claiming she's not worthy to wield chirasengo. She let him talk as she swipe her staff from her right hand to left, so she slowly approach Nobunaga's dark aura katana. Her right hand reached out to the hilt of enchanted dark katana, and she drew it out. Her spiritual power seemly manage to purify the darkness, but dark aura remains as it became pure or sacred darkness. However her demonic power balance the dark aura. When Daichi asked for her ultimate sacrifice, she was slightly awed. She closed her eyes and curled her lips, her staff began to glow. She even channel chirasengo into Nobunaga's katana and Dragon's Destiny Staff form. "Like I told you, Vincent-san and I will finish what Master Atticus has started. Kami-sama and I strength the bond ever since we all met, whenever I need their assistance or they choose to assist me whenever I am in trouble or blessing." She reminded him in spiritual voice back at Crocus along side with Jedis. Japanese Deities mainly assisting her, either their choice or her calling them for assistance or their blessing. "Simon-kun and Onyx-chan may be gone, but I will never forget them because they will always in my heart." She added about Simon and Onyx's sacrifice, yet she will never forget them. She opened her eyes and take an iaido stance by the katana. "I choose to save both my friends and realms from great evil like you, even my own destiny have a choice." She added the final respond. Without a single warning, she lifted her staff up in the air. "Evocation - Light of Ruin!" She shouts to cast her evoke magic and slammed her staff down towards Spiritual Daichi as her magic slams him down. She gripped Nobunaga's blade to channel her holy power into darkness, with her Sin Devil Trigger, her speed was like she's teleporting. She swung the katana at Spiritual Daichi, it released the dark power like it made the wide slash.
Joshua, seeing the dark aura katana and figure out it belongs to Nobunaga Oda, was flinching from the sight belongs to Demon King of Seventh Heaven. His thought brought back to Tamashi, who's bloodline belong to Akechi clan, even she mentioned she had nothing against Oda clan if she is possible descendant of Mitsuhide Akechi. Joshua was still worried about the sword meets her.

OOC:
Mitsuki Aeris ??? Joshua Miku

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia watched as a figure of Daichi in a shadow form approached her with the spear, the pirate was so focused on retrieving back the spear she didnt take any hesitation of blasting holes through its head,"Give me back me spear!", she scowled, as he thrust the spear towards her. Odelia reacted fast her golden eyes flashed as a earth wall appeared between her and the shadow figure confusing her enemy and using her acrobatic skills and propelling herself with a shift of the earth she managed to fling herself onto the other side of the wall on top of her attacker with a surprise attack her sword swinging outwards to severe the head;
Hannah managed to catch up to Adryn just barely and unlike him she was out of breathe vampires were pretty fast but he could outrun any in her opinion; Though by the time she reached him he had already drank the potion and was electrically charged she watched as she was about to sprint out to Daichi flinging her hand outwards as she caught her breathe,"Wait...", she said weakly, there was most likely no stopping him;

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

before either Soris or Loki could respond, the sound of cannonfire was heard and blasted towards the mighty dragon. glancing over, they saw a ship turning around the mountain as some chain shots sped towards the foe as well as the sound of pan pipes which caused the crushed trees and grass that was scarce on the peak to suddenly grow like crazy and shoot up, like a tree punching glove. "you all look like you could use some help!" Dionysus said, the smile on his face never wavering but Pan was more serious "everyone get aboard!"
Soris was about to protest but then got a mental message from Warren. on top of hearing Mitsuki talk about the three celestial spirits, he became pale. "listen to him ... the Celestial Spirit King is on his way-" he said looking over at Wukong who started to vanish, looking shockingly peaceful about it, before revealing the next bit of info "the Etherion cannon is being aimed at the mountain, we don't have much time" he said before looking directly at Vin "it's the most powerful magic weapon on record ... rarely anything can survive it ... now get on the bloody ship!" he said almost pleadingly, wanting to save as many lives as he could before two things happened that shocked many people.
one was the incomplete Keyblade of Olympus soaring through the air like a boomerang and landing right into Ardyn's hands as though it had wanted the boy to wield it, the second thing was something that only Mitsuki and Vin would even know what it was, for they had help make it.
Simon's wayfinder, the only thing that had been found in the wreckage, was soaring past all of them like a shooting star and even grazed past Daichi at his eye before shooting straight upwards into the now star-lit sky
Loki was unsure what to make of the spectacle he just witnessed but he looked to the mortals assembled "my father and brother can hold him off with this spirit king, you all get a good distance away ... it may not kill Daichi but it might weaken him enough to deal a killing blow" he said before looking at Ardyn and then at the potion Soris had made. making up his mind he put away his axe and dipped his hands in the potion before bringing them back up, his hands glowing jade green with a smirk to Odelia "spear's yours? i'll keep that in mind" he said before sprinting to the cliff side and jumped into the back of the dragon and delved his hands into the beast's scales

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As Aeris and Yozora kept the dragon god busy, Vin kept swinging his keyblade around, clashing against the spiritual
version of Hephaestus' Hammer with sparks flying wildly. Growling wildly, Vin watched as the hammer was about to swing straight toward the left side of his head but he quickly blocked using the retractable shield to block it. However, the shield broke, breaking into small pieces which one part cut apart of his face. Blood dripped down his face as Vin dropped down on one knee as he looked up at the spirit form of Daichi speaking up to him,"Hmmm...very interesting indeed...you remind me of a old friend of mine...sadly...your fate will be the same as his..."
"...Friend? Who are you talking about?", Vin responded as he gripped onto his keyblade tightly, trying to keep himself from passing out from being too exhausted. With his keyblade flowing with divine aura, Vin looked up at his enemy with a smirk when all of a sudden, his vision grew dark as a shadowy vision appeared in front of him.

Within Vin's Vision, all he could see was a small river flowing down and a small fishing boat flowing down. Trees created a small shade as Vin's spirit form floated down to see the small boat. With that, his eyes grew wide as he saw a very familiar sight. Sitting in a lawn chair, sharpening her katana's long transparent blade, was a slightly pale woman with long white hair and magenta eyes. Vin's eyes grew wide as he spoke up within his vision,"Is that....Valencia?"
"Great...how long before we even get there? Taking forever to get there, Luc...", Val spoke up as she looked up to see a man walking through the doors of the fishing boat. Hair white as snow but fading down was black, his eyes bluer than the water around them and yet, Vin was able to see the aura flowing around him. Mixture of darkness and light and yet, his aura matched with Valencia's, which clicked in the spiritual Vin's mind. That was her brother, Lucian.
"Please don't call me that again, Val...I could easily throw you overboard...", the other Drkslayer spoke up as he sat down with a slice of pizza in his right hand's grasp. As Vin's spiritual form dropped his feet down to the ground, he was looking around as he wondered why his vision took him here. As the two were relaxing, Lucian looked to his left as he saw the fishing pole was just relaxing within it's holder as he just shook his head,"Come on, man...I told you not to leave your fishing pole unattended! What are you doing in there anyway?""Hey, I'm sorry but I actually know how to catch my own food. How old is that pizza anyway?", a voice spoke up from within the ship as Vin's spiritual form looked forward at the open door, the inside shrouded in darkness as he grew more and more curious. With that, walking through the doors to the outside was another man, a long black leather duster jacket, black trousers with belts wrapped around his waist, and a v-neck black shirt underneath. His hair was long and black, reaching down halfway down his back but his bangs almost covered his eyes. Vin's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, the world around him was as if it was a movie being paused. Everything was motionless as Vin stopped, looking straight at the man in black as the man slowly lifted his head to show his eyes. The color that grew too much familiarity to anyone who knew the color. The color of bright teal blue. As the man stood up straight, the world faded away around the two as the man just stared straight through Vin's soul. With that, Vin's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, his mind finally clicked as the man in black spoke up to just him,"You now know the truth, Vincent Angel...Daichi Nanashi was never my true name but it is the name I choose to escape from my life before...start a new one, raise some children of my own with a wife who loved me...she was the only one who knew my name...my true name...

Siren Nanashi"

Vin's eyes opened up as the man in black he had saw overlapped with Daichi's spiritual form who was about to do his finishing blow against his head until all of a sudden, Vin and Daichi was shocked as a very familiar sight shot between the two, the shape of a wayfinder star with golden stained glass shooting between the two. Both of them turned their attention as the wayfinder shot between everyone just as the cannons fired upon Daichi. As the loud roars of Daichi's dragon form was called out before firing large electricity shooting straight toward the ship and yet, was being blocked by the weaker shields wrapped around the ship. However, anyone who was trained in technology could see that the shields wouldn't be able to contain anymore damage. Daichi only smirked in his spiritual form as all of a sudden, the four spiritual Daichi forms stopped what they were doing and disappeared right when Soris was yelling out about the Celestial Spirit King was on his way and that something called a Etherion Cannon was being aimed at the mountain. Olympus was about to be blown up which Vin clenched his fist.
Meanwhile, Ardyn stopped, waiting for Hannah to arrive when all of a sudden, a shining golden light appeared in front of the young boy. His eyes grew wide as he wasn't sure what was going on as his hands covered in green aura all of a sudden felt heavy. As a bright golden light appeared in front of him, he held onto a keyblade that was meant for gods. Within his grasp, though unfinished, was the Keyblade of Olympus. His eyes grew wide with a surprised look on his face as Hannah would be able to catch up. Looking over toward the blond haired woman who has been by his side for so long, Ardyn only smiled before lending out his hand to softly wrap his hand around hers. With that, with the spiritual potion that was in both of them, Ardyn used his right hand to lift up the Keyblade of Olympus before closing his eyes. He felt weak and wasn't sure if he would have enough energy to go through with this.
Meanwhile, as the Daichi spirit disappeared in front of Mitsuki, something within her began to light up brightly. As the peak began to shake wildly, all of a sudden her teal blue rose clip began to glow brightly before unhooking off of her hair. Floating in front of her, the teal blue rose pin shined bright as all of a sudden, in a spiritual form, the woman she knew as Rose Nanashi stood there holding something that had been with Mitsuki for the longest of times. A blade that had been by her side since her sensei's time. Shining bright, the Genesis Blade floated between Rose's hands as the two jewels began to glow brightly. With that, the two jewels break off of the hilt of the blade, floating on both sides of the maiden as the jewels shined brightly in a blinding teal blue light. With that, Ardyn watched in awe as all of a sudden, standing in front of the entire group stood the spiritual forms of Rose, Atticus, and Desmond Nanashi. The large dragon form of Daichi's eyes grew wide as the two brothers lifted up their hands before shooting out teal blue electricity straight toward the large dragon god.
Daichi's eyes grew wide as he opened his large mouth, shooting out golden electricity straight toward the three only to be stopped midway. This created a large bright beam of electricity and yet, Ardyn's left eye teared up to see with his own two eyes the family he never had. Standing there, on the right side of Rose stood Desmond's spiritual form looking back toward him, smiling for the first time in a long time. Seeing his son growing to be a hero in his own right.
Ardyn smiled brightly as he looked over at Hannah with a smile before speaking up to her with a confident smile,"Hannah...lets finish this together...what do you say?"
Meanwhile, Thor was already up in the sky next to the ship, the Star of Guenivere, as he kept the electricity from hitting the ship as Kratos began to run toward the battle, tossing giant rocks toward Daichi's head to distract him long enough for the Celestial God King to arrive. The divine aura was making the whole mountain shake wildly as he helped the others to escape and yet, Yozora was swung back, falling onto his back from the powerful aura blasting him away onto the ground. Groaning softly, Yozora growled in anger as he turned to see Vin slowly getting up, blood dropping off his face without a care in the world as he spoke up with a smile,"Go ahead, Soris...but now I know...I know what is truly going on and...I need to protect what truly matters to me...tell Jezebel to meet me back in Kattegard...that is where I want to have our wedding..."
With that, Vin's body changed back into his Angeltrigger form, having two transparent glowing wings of green and blue shined bright behind him. He smiled softly as he picked up his keyblade slowly, blood dripping from his right hand onto his new weapon as he cracked his neck loudly. Yozora saw this as he only shook his head before standing up as Vin walked toward the battle. Nodding softly, Yozora walked by his side with his own keyblade in hand, activating his own Angeltrigger as red wings appeared behind him as he spoke up annoyed,"You are willing to die to protect your friends...you truly are an idiot.."
"Yeah, you are right...but who is more of an idiot? The idiot or the one who follows him?", Vin replied to Yozora's insult, flipping it back at him which only made him only chuckle before walking side by side to his brother. It felt strange fighting side by side with Vin as the Angels pointed their keyblades up toward Daichi as two beams of light shot straight from the tip of their keyblades, straight into the electrical blast was happening. This gave the Nanashi spirits enough energy to hold off Daichi's strong power, however this will not last forever as everyone needed to escape this mountain before it explodes.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Spiritual Daichi disappeared before Nobunaga's black katana and Evocation - Light of Ruin make the contact. Sin Devil Trigger Mitsuki was dumbfound and stood up straight, until something shiny like shooting star caught her light violet eyes to see golden wayfinder shot upon Daichi's draconian. She remembered she enchanted her magic into Simon's wayfinder, her eyes began to filled with hope. Her lip covered in purple let out a hopeful smile, it must be a sign of Simon telling the group never give up. "Simon-kun..." She thought of him. Her white wolf ears perked up from Soris, warning everyone about Celestial Spirit King on his way, added about Etherion Cannon, just shattered her smile and she sharply turned around towards Soris. She heard of Etherion Cannon, and according to two former Magic Councils, Jellal and Yajima (they only both trust her because she has nothing against Magic Councilors and legal guilds, despite they know about her Brotherhood of Assassin), it was an extremely powerful magic cannon that only Magic Councils will use fire the cannon to destroy nation into nothing, no survivors. She wondered if Magic Councilors did the vote to use the cannon after Daichi became a threat to entire realm. Before Mitsuki can ask Soris about the time limit, but suddenly the peak was shaking as she lost her balance by falling backward. Thankfully, her purple to blue to ghostly teal on the tip of nine tails react by making her float to catch her. Her tails were like levilated as she looked back in surprise while lay down against her tails. Something brighter from her upper left shines as she sat up, and felt one of her rose hairpin was unclipped from her hair. She turned her head and saw teal rose was floating as she followed it, and it stopped and shines brighter. Mitsuki covered her eyes by her left arm, until she sensed the spiritual presence that was familiar to her, she lowered her arm and sees no other than Rose Nanashi, not just her, but there was a Genesis Blade she was holding. Startled, Mitsuki's left hand reached to hilt of Genesis Blade, it's not there, but she refocus on Rose and Genesis Blade. The two jewels broken off the hilt, it glowed brightly and she looked at the two jewels to reveal to be her two late masters: Atticus and Desmond Nanashi. Mitsuki realized why Rose gave her teal rose, so she looked at Rose in awed. "So that's why you gave me the teal rose, it was part of your soul." She said to Rose Nanashi in spiritual voice, she hop off her nine tails as she was no longer levitated. She, along with Joshua and Miku from afar, watched both brothers in spirit form shot out their teal blue electricity straight towards Daichi. Mitsuki look back and see Ardyn holding incomplete Keyblade of Olympus, so she reached her left hand to touch Bow of Odysseus, she had to give it to Ardyn.
Sees the shot of teal blue electricity, Aeris flew back away from it and she looked at the direction and to her orange daemonic eyes widen, her own father, Atticus Nanashi, standing next to his first wife, Rose Nanashi. Aeris heard of his first wife name Rose, she looked exactly how Atticus described. She sadly smiled to see her father, but curious how Rose appeared, until her eyes laid on Mitsuki standing in front of three Nanashi. "I know father said she has a connection with the dead. How the h*ll does she bring Spiritual Rose into the living?" She thought the impossible. She heard Soris earlier, but who was Celestial Spirit King and what is Etherion Cannon. Although, she can hear Soris describe about Etherion Cannon, and raised his voice to get on the ship. She looked at two Angels, Yozora called Vincent an idiot for sacrifice himself to save his friends, and in return Vincent insult him back. She closed her eyes and smiled, she can see why Atticus was little annoyed, yet tolerated of Vincent's antic. She flew down and landed next to Soris, deactivated her Devil Trigger. "He seems to made up his mind. About that Etherion Cannon, how much time before it will be fired?" She said and asked about the time limit. Suddenly, her teal blue eyes with lavender ring iris eyes caught the sight of large meteor. No, it wasn't a meteor, It was the Celestial Spirit King, summoned by Neel breaking Sun Wukong's gate key!
At the same time for Nanashi brothers shoot their teal blue electricity, and Angel brothers' keyblade beam of light shot at Daichi's Draconic form with Thor tossing a giant boulder, Celestial Spirit King flew right in and pass the ship. He stopped himself and stayed floating in the air. His red pupiless eyes stared at Draconic Daichi, while holding his magic sword. Joshua, Mitsuki, Miku, and Aeris were surprised by his appearance, he was gigantic humanoid Celestial Spirit that could match Daichi's draconic form and half of size taller than Bahamut. Celestial Spirit King's Clairvoyance made him see Lucy, Nashi, Neel, Lucky, even Natsu and Happy were crying, especially Neel wailing as he held Diamond Gate of Monkey Key. He began to speak to Daichi, like he was familiar with him. "Daemon King, so you are responsible for bringing nothing, but dreaded war. Even my old friend's son sadness. I swear upon my old friend and her children determination and our contract together, I will destroy their enemies!" He said to declare Daichi, he rather call him a King than God, an enemy of Lucy and her children, he swore to destroy him. He used his stance and flew towards Daichi... until the large swords rain down.
Mitsuki watched Celestial Spirit King declared Daichi as an enemy of Lucy and her children, and sworn to destroy him. Looking over spirits of Nanashi brothers and Angel brothers shot their own powers at Daichi to hold him off. She can't leave without Genesis Blade and Teal Rose hairpin, but she doesn't know what will happen to them after three Nanashi spirits arrival. Her left hand gripped Dragon Destiny's Staff form tight, now it's the right time to call out Astral God of War to assist Nanashi brothers, Angel brothers, and Celestial Spirit King. She enchanted the one of limited break spells, Gleam of Reverie, and lifted her staff up in the air to the sky with large magic circle appear around her. "Come forth Bahamut-sama!" She called Bahamut out. From the higher sky, he heard Mitsuki as he look down. His blue eyes stared down at the battle before him, so he narrowed his eyes as he took the sign of her magic circle that it was the time. "Please, help them with your Ultima Sword!" She command him, but she felt bad for disrespecting him by giving him an order. Bahamut closed his eyes, then he telepathic to her and shot two of his swords down to prevent Daichi to stop move at the same time, yet reminding Daichi that he's still around. "You sounded like you didn't mean to disrespect me, I know you didn't mean to. You might want to step back." He said in her mind and warn her, before he flew down in great speed then circling around the peak, he noticed both Nanashi and Angel brothers were holding Daichi off, along with Celestial Spirit King join the fight. Mitsuki evoked her magic into Bahamut's swords to give him a boost of light magic. She lowered her staff before the staff turned back to keyblade along with her Sin Devil Trigger appearance, then Sin Devil Trigger was deactivated, leaving only her side effect shown, she has translucent crystal-like nine tails as a reflect of her Sin Devil Trigger. Because of her first transformation of Sin Devil Trigger and using her limited break, she was fatigue state before she starts to fell down against the ground. Her keyblade disappeared and losing her grip of Nobunaga's black katana. All she wanted to do was give her Bow of Odysseus to Ardyn to complete the Keyblade of Olympian, but it should give him or Hannah a chance.
Bahamut stopped himself and flew up to the sky before spreading his enchanted blade wings. He unleashed his numerous amount of swords circling around around him to aim around Daichi's draconic form. He finally rained down the numerous amount of enchanted swords made out of light evoke magic. Bahamut has use his own ability of his swords: Ultima Sword.

OOC:
Mitsuki Aeris ??? Joshua Miku Celestial Spirit King

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

The daichi cloned dunked as she came over the wall laughing as it did the to parried their attacks to one another, at it jeered at her, swinging back out towards the shadow she used her earth element to cause the ground underneathe the shadows feet to be unstable but when she would make jabs at it it only seemed to disperse into smoke perhaps growing weaker but not dying or taking full damage; Soon the shadow seemed to return to its master leaving a very angry and confused pirate who shouted after it,"HEY GIVE ME BACK ME SPEAR YER LIVY LIVERED SCURVY DOG!!", she shouted her profanity at the shadow only to hear a voice behind her calling out her name,"ODELIA!", shouted an all to familiar voice as she turned to see Dara descending to come over to grab her arm,"We have to leave! all of Olympus is about to be blown to bits", she explained panic as odelia blinked in surprise seeing as she hadn't seen dara in this form for sometime,"Eh.. who be", she called pulled along as dara ushered her daughter on board along with everyone else; Odelia looked oddly at loki who promised to get her spear back as she pointed her finger at him,"See that you be doing that!", she said with a matter of fact nod. Once aboard the ship she seen her grandfather and some goat man along with others who may have came upon the ship to escape the etherion blast,"Aye move aside", she shooed Dionysus,"I'll be taking the sails where be the children?", demanded Odelia as she began to steer the ship out from mount Icarus as dara pointed downwards,"Down there", Upon looking down Odelia saw....

Hannah looked up to adryn as the golden light descended upon him and the young hero was gifted with the keyblade of Olympus, Hannah watched in awe as she smiled at adryn walking over she took his hand while in her other hand her own keyblade was summoned,"Yes lets finish this", as the two would hold up their keyblades in unison; Hannah felt the presences of others nearby someone that was safe and warm perhaps it was the spirits of those who were watching? she wasn't sure but she knew whomever was there they were giving her and adryn the strength they needed;

User ImageUser Image

[quote"]
Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Soris could only look at Vin as though he had failed but nodded none the less "very well ... " he said before seeing Hannah and Ardyn join in the fight and closed his eyes sadly "now i know how my father feels ..." he said before looking up at the sky and the hairs on the back of his neck prickled and looked at the brothers "you better d**n well survive, you fool of an Angel" he said before picking up Mitsuki and turning on the spot, jumping on the 'Star of Guinevere' "get us out of here, the Etherion is going to fire in five minutes" he said making Dionysus, who got out of the way of his granddaughter, look confused "a theo what?" "Etherion ... a powerful magic weapon that sends a blast of energy that can obliterate anything ... a direct hit leaves zero survivors" he said making the god of wine look up in pure horror then at those still on the ground "then we have to get them!" he said but stopped when he saw a brown feather fall suddenly and lend in his hand, instantly he knew what it was due to Hades telling him about it. "nevermind, they'll be alright ..." he said before glaring up at the sky with a look that screamed 'they better be' as Mitsuki's Bow started to glow and spun out to join with the rest of the keyblade fragments, morphing it to join into the creation like a rubix cube

grinning that the dragon was so busy monologuing, and managed to hold on as the beast attacked the ship which managed to get out of the way. however the god of mischief was thrown off but not before pulling out the Hammer of Hesphestus which vibrated in his hand to join the Keyblade of Olympus. with a grin, Loki got an idea and turned to Kratos with a vial of the potion "FATHER!" he cried, throwing the vial to the pillar of strength and showed him his glowing green hands before once more launching himself onto Daichi, this time on his torso and reached through the hide as though it were liquid to search for another fragment before pulling out Vin's keyblade fragment "d**n it! i was trying to get the fleece!" he cried before jumping backwards and, once again the fragment flew and joined with the rest that Ardyn had assembled in the slow construction of the Keyblade of Olympus in his hand "we need to at least get the fleece out of him or that blast from the heavens will only be a slap on the wrist" he muttered to himself

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

"Funny...you all believe you have won...but I have already won...you just don't know it yet..", Daichi's voice echoed through the peak as all of a sudden, the swords began to come down from Bahamut rained down many different swords and yet, electricity from Daichi's godly power was striking down, blocking the blades one by one as all of a sudden, something large flew up into the air. Because of the winds of the Chirasengo was creating almost anti-gravity feeling, the large seven foot tall Kratos with the power of Loki potion in both of his hands, all Daichi could hear was his voice speaking up loudly,"the circle....ENDS HERE!"
With that, as Bahamut used it's last gigantic sword to swing down to strike down the dragon god, the electricity flowed around Daichi to block the attack in mid air however, this was causing quite a lot of power to be lost as all of a sudden, Kratos fell down, swinging both of his fists downward with the strength that could shatter the mountain, the old God of War thrust his fists straight into the Dragon God's head, creating a large impact against Daichi's head. The wind blew outward, blowing almost everyone away, even the spiritual forms of Rose, Desmond, and Atticus Nanashi were blown back a few yards. Vincent and Yozora was heading straight toward the dragon god but the blast of winds being so powerful from where they were, both of the Angel's were flown completely off the mountain, dropping down to the ground below. The draconic god even blew Kratos away, making him fly up to the air and land straight into the ship, landing on his back and sliding to the railing where he broke a part of the railing though remained on the ship. However, he was definitely passed out from the power he had used but still had a pulse. Daichi, who was definitely in pain, looked up to see that now all of the keyblade fragments was pulled away from him, the dragon god roared out before a flash of golden light appeared around him. As the flash of light appeared, the draconic god looked straight at the peak before a large beam of light was beginning to form within his maw when all of a sudden, a beam of light shot straight into the center of Daichi's forehead. Where was that light coming from?
"With friends by our side....WE WON'T LOSE!", Ardyn yelled out with Hannah by his side, Ardyn pointed the now completed Keyblade of Olympus in his hands as he turned the key to it's side, firing a large beam of golden light straight at Daichi. This made a loud roar escape from Daichi Draconic Form, creating a large blast of golden light to spread out, making the whole mountain almost look like the sun was covering it. However, when the light faded, standing by Mitsuki's tired state, a cloaked figure stood above her. The person was unable to be seen under his hood as he looked at the mayhem that had happened, looking toward the spirits standing in front of a very hurt Daichi in human form standing on the edge of the cliff. His armor was destroyed and golden blood was spilling out of all of his wounds, holding onto the spear that he had with him for such a long time. Standing there, Daichi just looked at the spirits with a small smile on his face, knowing that this battle was lost as he just looked at his spear with a soft smirk on his face,"I'm....I'm sorry for this destruction...but it was the only way...I...did win and now the Gods...will truly know what they must do...This is for you..."
The cloaked figure stood there, next to Mitsuki as he turned toward everyone that was still on the peak, knowing that the cannon was still coming and there was no more time left. With a small smirk, a voice spoke up within the cloak,"This...has been quite a story...but your stories are not over yet...sorry, Mitsuki...but this next part can not be prevented..."
With that, the mysterious figure lifted up his right arm which to Mitsuki, looked like a galaxy within his skin, clenched into a fist which all of a sudden, portals appeared around everyone, swallowing from the unconscious bodies of Ardyn and Hannah, to everyone that was still on the ground and even the ships throughout the entire mountain of Olympus. The last thing that Mitsuki or anyone else would see before being teleported away was Atticus, Desmond, and Rose turning their heads back toward everyone before nodding softly. This was a sign of saying 'Thank You' to everyone who had stopped this tyranny. As everyone was teleported away, the mysterious figure smiled softly as he grabbed the mighty Keyblade of Olympus before teleporting away into his own portal. That was when Daichi nodded softly in sadness, looking at the spirits in front of him as the cannon shot down, doing what it was made to do as the mountain was fired upon, destroying everyone that remained on the mountain.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500