PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:03 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

While others were in watchful eyes on Daichi, the large shadow were over them and hears the metallic sound of whoosh. If they all look up, what they saw was the large man fully armored as the dragon with numerous amount of swords acting like the wings. Bahamut's blue eyes laid on Daichi as his swords like wings spread like the dragon. He narrowed his blue eyes as his left arm of his palm was like he's holding someone. "Daemon God." He speaks deep in human language like he's a threat. On the metallic armor palm, Mitsuki stepped out from behind his talon-like claw armor. If Soris and others notice one thing, her hair was actually brilliant white due to her side effect of taking her Devil Trigger form. Her silver blue eyes laid on Daichi, while gripping on Bahamut's talon-like armor from one hand and holding Dragon's Destiny keyblade from another. She glanced back at Bladekeeper, it seems like he wants to speak to Daichi. Bahamut looked at three keyblade fragments in Daemon God's possession, he was aware of one in Mitsuki's possession. "What are you planning on for the fragments? However depending on your answer, there is a judgement awaits you." He said in calm and deep tone. When he said judgement, his blue eyes met Mitsuki and Vincent's like he secretly messaged them. Thankfully his helmet blocked his eyes because of dragon. He will leave his judgement to them by the gift of keyblade from him or he's aware of Daichi upcoming judgement awaits him.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:18 pm
User Image
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

User Image

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early ..."

seeing Mitsuki arive, Soris couldn't help but click his tongue as he walked to her "call him off" he said sternly "he has granted an hour respite for us so we can organize ourselves better. asked for a handful of challengers to end this" he said with a slight glare towards the Daemon god before going to Vin "my teammates can take her somewhere safe for now. the enthralment is broken but if the connection is re-established ... best not to see what happens" he said before looking down at the ring of Sauron almost hypnoticly but then breaks out of it "even more so that needs to be delt with, Sauron may be ... destroyed for lack of a better term but i doubt he's dead, wouldn't be the first time he was left with no form"

"... He arrives precisely when he means to!"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As he stood there, staring at Daichi who seemed to be un-responsive, Vincent looked down at the ring which kept calling out to him. It was like someone was calling for him to put on the ring and yet, he knew what he needed to do. Just then, a large shadow appeared above himself and Jezebel as the two looked up to see exactly what it was. Just then, in armor that was dark blue and gold, a large dragon knight with swords shooting out his back like wings flew by before floating in front of the peak. Daichi only looked up as he sat in what seemed to be a meditating stance, looking up to see exactly who it was. The loud, deep voice spoke up throughout the peak but Daichi was more focused on the person who was there. Clenching his Blade of a Thousand Prayers' sheath, he knew exactly who it was. Mitsuki Kokoromi, the apprentice of his sons and the hero of the realms in what seemed to be a new form. This only made him smirk as he knew exactly what had happened, she had unlocked her new strong form. When he heard what Bahamut's words asked him, Daichi only spoke up with his own deep booming voice,"For the Final Act, Dragon God...if you only knew how small you really are...for I'm not the god you should worry about.."
Vincent, still looking at the ring of Sauron, Vin heard Soris speak up about what he wanted to do. To take Jezebel somewhere safe to keep his bond broken from her. He didn't want to be apart from her but with that, he felt a hand softly place over his palm, making him softly turn toward her to see her smiling face at him. With a smirk appearing on his face, he barely heard about what Soris was speaking about the ring. All he heard was that the ring needed to be dealt with so with that, Vin nodded softly to Soris before clenching it tight in his hand, tossing it away from everyone behind him,"I don't need power...I have everything I need in my life...what do you want to do?"
Jezebel only smiled as she stared up at Vincent, seeing how his eyes only showed what seemed to be true happiness. With his heart, she knew that the ring wouldn't corrupt him for she knew how good hearted he truly was. With that, Jezebel softly leaned up on her tippy toes as she whispered softly in his ear,"...our kiss is going to have to wait, darling..go and kick his a$$...I want you back at the end of this..then we can plan our wedding."
Vincent's heart skipped a beat when he heard what she had just said. The Wedding. His smile was wide and his cheeks blushed wildly as she rested her toes, walking away with the other wizards as Vin just stared one more time at the beautiful Jezebel. He knew exactly what he had to do as he turned his attention toward Daichi, staring at the daemonic god who tricked him all those years ago. He remembered the first day he met the daemon, talking about change and insight in compassion but in actuality, Daichi was there to take away everything from him. Killing his master, Atticus Nanashi right in front of him as he summoned his Dragon's Omega keyblade with his right hand, twirling it around as he waited for the hour to pass,"Soris...give us all the buffs you can. We will be needing them for sure but besides that...no one else interfere...I feel like Daichi is toying with us."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

:.Transformation.:

User Image

Daichi's response seem unfazed The Bladekeeper, meanwhile Mitsuki looked at Daichi when he mentioned he's not a god Bahamut should worry about. She rose her eyebrow in confusion. "What is he talking about?" She telepathic to Bahamut. "It's none of your concern, so don't worry about it. Even if he did claims what I think it is, I can destroy this entire world along with it to prevent him to achieve his goal. I can also take your entire allies life." He telepathic to her like it's his and Daichi's business, however he can destroy every living in Mt. Olympus. Mitsuki lifted her head and turned her attention to Bahamut's helmet. "You can destroy the everything at Mt. Olympus." "Only Teraflare, I can wipe out every single lifeforce, but gods will fell into the slumber and exhaustion after absorbing it. Relax I won't use it, unless he leaves me no other choice." He nonchalantly telepathic her about Teraflare, but he won't use it. This worries her deeply, if he said about Teraflare was true, that would mean he will kill her and every comrades. It seems Bahamut sense her fear, he closed his eyes and lifted his palm up to get her figure close to his gigantic dragon helmets. "I will use Ultima Blades and Megaflare. Megaflare can only destroys in wide radius." He telepathic about his other abilities, including Megaflare. Mitsuki wasn't sure if she can allow him to use Megaflare, however she can't stop him if he made up his mind. Soris called her out as Mitsuki and Bahamut turned their attention to Soris. He explains Daichi granted them an hour and asked for challengers. Bahamut's stern blue eyes shifted from Soris to Daichi, he was suspicious of Soris' claim. Mitsuki looked at Soris, while gripping on Dragon King's armor palm. She looked at Bahamut, who in returned shifted his glanced at her. Their stares were like exchanging their conversations in their mind. Finally, she speaks. "Can you hold it for an hour?" She asked him. Bahamut narrowed his eyes like he reluctantly agreed, so he turned his head towards Soris. "I cannot keep that promise, however I will agree to wait an hour. I must warn you wizard, Daemon God will always plan ahead." He replied to agree to give them an hour, yet warned him of Daichi's strategy. Mitsuki knew what he means, then turned her attention to Daichi. If Xodira haven't decapitated Arachne, he will gather enough information and backfire the plan, however despite her death, he was also smart enough by his own strategy. Her left hand reaches to roses hairpin, mainly teal rose gifted from Rose Nanashi, it may be only one and only chance, but she doesn't know what it will do if she pray for it. Her white wolf ears picked up Vincent asking Soris for the buff, and make sure no one interfere. He mentioned Daichi was toying with them, she smiled with eyes closed, then opened by the time she took a stance like she haven't drawn her sword.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:35 pm
User Image
User Image
"I am more than just a woman... Dare to find out?..."
.::Formal Attire::.
User Image

User Image

The sky crackled with thunder as a beam of light descended from the clouds. It was the Bifrost and it made impact near the group but not too close. Once the prismatic light vanished, Aeris appeared, standing in the center of the marking that the bifrost left behind. She stood strongly with Ragnarok sheathed on her back, both hands equipped with the hidden blades. There was only person Aeris recognized right away which is Vincent. She smiled kindly towards him. "I had a feeling you would be here." She looked to the others with him, two women and a wizard. The woman with the wolf-like ears seemed really familiar to her. "Another of father's pupils?... Well, this feels destined..."

Aeris wasn't sure how to address them but she needed to ask one thing. "Did Ardyn make it out?" She remained cautious as her gaze went to whom was nearby, meditating. Aeris knew in her heart who it was and the Devil in her began to grow more restless. The leaves at her feet began to swirl in the air around her. "...Daichi..." She thought to herself. Aeris kept her calm and took a deep breath. She adjusted her hidden blades, one was hers and the other her father's. "Be it so sudden, The "Odinsword" brought me here for a reason..." Aeris placed her hand on the handle of Ragnarok and held it at the ready. She didn't dare make the first move, though. Aeris waited for her grandfather to recognize her since she is no longer hiding from him. There was something about her stance and presence that would remind those of Atticus. Her cyan eyes and gaze would be the most recognizable. Just like her father's.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:54 am
User Image
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

User Image

with a slight glare, Soris was begining to understand why Simon felt annoyed by this person before his heart plumited at the memory of his friend, cousin really. as the other four wizards vanished with Jezebel, Soris only huffed "my sorcery is spacial magic, specificly teleportation and fire. i don't do 'buffs' ... sadly i'm not as powerful as my father" he said just before a newcomer arived weilding a large blade and wearing face paint "oh ... great, more guests ... so much for planning ... anyone else want to come?" he said in pure annoyance before a loud roaring sound started to grow louder and louder before a big blue wooden box crashed into the side of the mountain above them and circled around the peak before opening the door. "i should have just sat and smoked some Ol' Toby ..."

the Doctor was working the controls on the new console ("the desktop theme is different") trying to get in a good place for them to be able to join into the fray but let out an annoyed exclamation "it's not enough room to land, i'm going to get you enough distance to get to there but you'll have to hop off" he said opening the door and glared once more "don't die, Ardyn ... i mean it"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn Nanashi, standing at the door with his new keyblade, the mysterious Kingdom Key in his hand as he had his eyes closed. The TARDIS was shaking as the Doctor was trying to work on where to land. That's when he spoke up, yelling out that he would need to, in his words, Hop Off. Ardyn turned his head toward his friends, his family. Odelia, Hannah, and the Doctor wishing him the best of luck and for him to promise that he wouldn't die. With a soft wink toward the three, he watched as the TARDIS opened as he jumped out of the police box while it was still in the air. Thick clouds surrounded him as he jumped out, the sound of loud thunder shook Icarus Peak as teal blue lightning struck down mere inches away from Daichi.

...A few minutes earlier...
"D@mn...well then this'll be interesting..", Vincent replied as he summoned his Dragon's Omega, using his off hand, his left hand held his own keyblade fragment. Daichi kept quiet as all of a sudden, the sound of the bifrost shot straight down onto the peak as Vin looked back to see exactly who it was. Smiling softly, he saw a very familiar face as her voice spoke up, chuckling on how she knew he would be here. Turning his eyes toward toward the daemonic god, Vin stood up straight to make himself look intimidating and yet, Daichi still didn't look at them. He only spoke up.
"Ahh...the daughter of Atticus...I remember his stench when I stabbed him in the back...now look at us...a family reunion..", Daichi spoke with a deep, intimidating voice as all of a sudden, a strike of lightning struck down to his right. He didn't move but he was curious as he stood up slowly with his Blade of a Thousand Prayers sheathed in his off hand. Smirking softly, he just looked toward the Bladekeeper himself, Bahamut who held Mitsuki while floating in the air in front of him. He was definitely surrounded and yet, Daichi only smirked as all of a sudden, he quickly swung his sheathed blade around just in time. As though another strike of lightning shot down, it wasn't actually lightning but instead, it was a purple blur that shot down but was immediately blocked with blades clashing. Daichi's smirk disappeared as he pushed the blur away from him using the power of the winds, making him fly back toward the larger group. Standing there with one knee on the ground and holding the Kingdom key in his right hand. Standing in front of Aeris, the young Ardyn looked up directly toward Daichi who was now looking directly toward Vincent, Soris, Aeris, and now Ardyn,"Ah...now, it's a family reunion...we can finally begin."
With that, Daichi softly dropped his arms as he calculated each move carefully. All of these people here are known for being special, each one of them have proven their worth just for standing at his presence and yet, he knew how powerful he truly was. All of a sudden, however, Vincent yelled out his war cry before dashing straight toward Daichi, swinging both of his keyblades toward him. Swinging them one after the other, using two weapon fighting style and yet, Daichi didn't move, only using his off hand to block the vicious attacks. Smirking softly, Daichi knew that his words had gotten under Vincent's skin which was his plan all along. He knew that Vincent's emotions were on his sleeve, especially with Jezebel's final words to him. With that, Vincent wasn't thinking straight as Daichi quickly used the sheath of his Blade of a Thousand Prayers to slam hard against Vincent's stomach, making his grip lose as he disarmed Vin with his right hand while he was thrown back onto the ground.
"Mother F@cker!", Vincent yelled out as he quickly picked himself up, placing his hand on his stomach for a quick second. The pain was quite intense and yet, he had suffered worse injuries before and yet healed back easily. What was the deal? Why wouldn't his healing help him from this? Daichi smirked as he knew exactly what was happening as he all of a sudden saw a flash of lightning strike directly toward him. With his eyebrow raised, Daichi used his golden eye, he saw everything that had happened. Ardyn was using his lightning speed to get toward Daichi which made the daemonic god reach out his right hand as all of a sudden, Daichi had Ardyn's neck in his grasp.
"You could of been so strong...my grandson...", Daichi spoke up before throwing him directly toward the left of him, off the cliff everyone was standing on. Vincent yelled out for Ardyn before getting angrier, his powerful celestial aura flowing around him like a a hurricane as down below the peak, Ardyn was falling until he noticed that all of a sudden, the kingdom key appeared in a backwards stance in his grasp. With a surprised look on his face, the keychain shined bright as all of a sudden, a golden chain shot up with a sharp hook stabbed the bottom of the cliff, making him swing completely under the cliff, having enough momentum to swing back up toward the sky. Daichi just looked up toward Ardyn in amusement before looking back toward Mitsuki who was still with the Bladekeeper himself as he spoke up while holding Vincent's keyblade fragment,"I am going to enjoy killing you, hero..."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The bifrost brought Mitsuki and Bahamut's attention, only to see the woman with a facepaint. Mitsuki rose her eyebrow, however her aura felt familiar. "Who is that woman? Her aura is familiar." She thought about the woman. However, she was talking to Vincent like she's familiar with him. "I am guessing he met her while others and myself were at Thebes." She added to assuming Vincent met her, while she and others were at Thebes. She took a note of hidden blades, however base on the face painting, she suspected she's a member of Norway Brotherhood of Assassin because of viking. Daichi spoken about Atticus's death, and revealed the woman was Atticus's daughter, Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes in shock towards the woman. She is the daughter of the Atticus Nanashi! Mitsuki will get to that subject later because she refocusing on Daichi. She frowned at him, he has the broken Spear of Leonidas from Odelia, Hammer of Hephaestus that she had no idea where did he got it from, and Blade of a Thousand Prayers in his claws. Her left hand reached to Wild Rose bow and she requip it to Bow of Odysseus, one of keyblade fragment Daichi was after. Adryn arrived as Daichi spoken out like it's a family reunion, Vincent let out his war cry, but she watched Daichi only slammed his stomach by the sheath Blade of a Thousand Prayer. She winced, remembered the event from Crypt Spire. "Have you forgotten what happen after defeating Mido-san?" She called Vincent out to remind him, yet she didn't want to remind herself that Mido imprisoned her and other five human hybrids to use their own blood as power source and satisfy their thirst. She even watch Daichi grabbed Ardyn by his neck and threw him towards the cliff. She gasped and step forward and held Bahamut's metallic gauntlet. "Ardyn-kun!" She cried out his name. To her relief, his keyblade act like grapple on the edge of the cliff. She looked at Daichi again, she glared at him for his enjoyment to kill her. She requipped Eclipse Devil Slayer to Genesis Blade on her back, her chirasengo aura was gone. She draw the sword, the blade was surged with electricity. She even channel the chirasengo into Dragon's Destiny, since Daichi has four keyblade fragments in his claws. This will be difficult, but she had to try without falling into his trap. "You should not be playing with shinigami-sama and death kami-sama's game. Although... if Mido-san was still alive, he will disagree your intention to kill me and insist to keeping me alive by imprison me to drain my own blood for his true intentions by reaching the evolution." She warned him death isn't a game, then she noted Daichi and Mido own interests as she shrugged her shoulders since she was the former victim of Mido’s bloodsucking. Daichi wanted to kill her for being his own sons apprentice, while Mido wanted her alive for her own blood to drain. She took a stance of two weapons in his hands: Genesis Blade held by her left hand, and Dragon's Destiny held by her right hand. She noticed her focus became like the shotlock and she realized it's one of her ability from keyblade, but she looked at Bahamut. Bladekeeper narrowed his blue eyes at her. "Do not let daemon god's game get to you shrine maiden. He may try to swipe the bow, you are carrying. I will assist you once, but you must pray... I shall help you." He said in astral language, yet warn her to be cautious and guard her Bow of Odysseus. Mitsuki smiled and nodded, then dropped her smile when she looked at Daichi as she's in shotlock. "I won't." She replied before she jumped off Bahamut's metallic palm, he spread his bladed swords wing and took off to the sky. Mitsuki landed, she enchanted her sacred spell with shotlock. The woman with face paint may notice Genesis Blade with the two jewels tied with strings attach to the sheath, one is teal and other was gray. The jewels was symbolized her late father and late uncle's spirit within her sword passed down by her late uncle and Ardyn's late father, Desmond Nanashi. "Dragon Spirit Rush." She cast her spell, then with the blink of the eye, she dashed forward towards Daichi with chirasengo to slash both Genesis Blade and Dragon's Destiny at him. Addition, multiple of the will-o'-the-wisp formed into small purple serpent eastern dragon cloaked with chirasengo as the will-o'-the-wisp act as it's own will shot at Daichi.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
"I am more than just a woman... Dare to find out?..."
Aeris' Theme Song: Layers of Time by Lacuna Coil
.::Formal Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Hearing the voice of her grandfather for the first time was enough to send shivers down her spine. His words chilled Aeris to the bone as he was the reason her father didn't come home all those years ago. Her lips curled and her eyes became glossy as she tried to hold back tears of grief. For a moment she recalled the last time she had seen her father.

Atticus had come home briefly, saying he would have to leave again and that this mission was important. Aeris was 15 and had just finished wrapping up her practice with her hidden blade. "You said we were going to go over some extra lessons!" Young Aeris pouted a bit but she shook her head. She knew it had to be pretty important for him to cancel plans. "Fine. Your staying for dinner, though." It was a deal and they had one last dinner together. When it came time to depart, Young Aeris hugged her father longer than normal.

Aeris looked to Daichi with a single tear falling from her eye. She waited a long time for her father to come home. Days became weeks, weeks to months, months to years until she finally accepted he wasn't coming back... "Weep now... Then let go..." Aeris told herself. Her expression went from mourning to serious. Her eyes began to glow cyan intensely, with a ring of Lavender around her irises. The clouds darkened and tornadoes begin to form in the distance. Before Vincent charged Daichi, Aeris said one last thing. "Then it's going to hurt... Your death. Knowing that everyone who has ever loved Atticus, Uncle Desmond, even Ardyn will be the ones to end you..." Aeris drew Ragnarok and pointed the glowing blade for her grandfather. "I swear on Ragnarok, your name will be buried and forgotten! While theirs are celebrated and remembered forever more!"

Aeris watched as Daichi, in one swift strike, brought Vincent to his knees. She was about to charge in when Daichi suddenly grabbed a dark-haired boy that tried to attack him from above. Daichi called him "grandson" and Aeris was surprised. She hadn't seen Ardyn since he was an infant and it astounded her for how much he'd grown. When Daichi threw Ardyn off, Aeris almost went after him but instead she held her ground. Amplifying her power over the wind. Ardyn, as he swung around and up into the sky, could feel the air working with him. Helping him stabilize and would be ready to catch him again, or anyone that fell. With this, Aeris also gained an additional sense. She could feel everyone's breathing patterns and their influence on the air. Aeris focused a little on Vincent as his breathing showed he was in great pain. She made the air he breathed in have a slightly higher oxygen concentration. This will help him recover and reduce the pain. "Breathe deep and focus."

Layers of Time by Lacuna Coil
"Through layers of time. We'll live again. Forget the past. We'll be alright..."

When Mitsuki landed beside her after consulting Bahamut, Aeris, at full power, looked to her and noticed her weapon. Aeris recognized one of the gems on the sheath. The teal gem stood out to her the most as she could feel the presence of her father and perhaps a whisper of his voice. She then heard her young self say in her mind, "...I love you, father..." The last thing she ever said to him. Aeris smiled gracefully at Mitsuki. "Let us not fail them..." Together, Aeris charged Daichi alongside Mitsuki with the wind pushing her forward at great speed. In an attempt to weaken him, Aeris made the air around Daichi and in his lungs heavy and harder to breathe in. She then took Ragnarok in both hands and will swing at him at the same time as Mitsuki.

"Victims of time. We take our chance, again. Our road is paved with pain. Keep walking. We'll find the way..."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:58 pm
User Image
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

User Image

it was pandemonium
Daichi obviously had the upper hand somehow and had Vin's kreyblade fragment 'the fragments ... he doesn't care about taking us all on he just wants the fragments!' Soris realized as he glanced at Mitsuki and narrowed his eyes at her bow and remembered the jewel on his father's staff 'this was his plan all along, this war was just to get them' he thought as one final thought entered his mind 'we were all fools' he thought before seeing Mitsuki and Aeris attack him and quickly raised his staff, instantly a bright light flashed from the crystal inside the top and strode forward "Vin, all of you get to safety ... get everyone away!" he cried before taking in a breath "i will try to hold him back as long as i can ... Mitsuki ... tell every wizard, every god you can call, Olympus ... must be destroyed!" he said knowing this was the only way. if not killing him it would at least leave him without a powerbase and at least give them a fighting chance. striding forward as an old man now, he held his staff in one hand with his eyes on the daemon king "go! all of you! into the box!" he shouted as the Doctor tried to keep his ship steady "fly you fools!"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:53 am
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Standing there with his spear in hand, Daichi cracked his neck softly as he threw the sheath to the side of the Blade of a Thousand Prayers to the side, placing the keyblade fragment that he gained from Vincent on his back before grabbing the Hammer of Hephaestus from his belt. Now duel wielding, Daichi smirked under his this beard as all of a sudden, he noticed his words hit the young Nanashi woman personally which was his intent. grabbing the hammer from the strap at the end, he waiting for the barrage of attacks.
First, Daichi watched as both Mitsuki and Aeris were about to attack, one with the Sword of Ragnarok which Daichi knew only legends about such a blade. The other, Mitsuki was duel wielding a keyblade and a blade he knew way more about. the Genesis Blade. All of a sudden, he began to see something shooting out toward him which seemed to him to be purple Will-o'-the-Wisp flying straight toward him. Using his electricity, he began to block the barrage of purple spirits when all of a sudden, he began to notice the air around him to become heavy which made him speak up toward Aeris,"Very...Very Impressive, young one.."
With that, the two heroines dashed toward him with a barrage of melee attacks, making himself get into a guarded position as he used his right hand, holding the Blade fragment, to block the large Ragnarok blade while the other, the Hammer fragment, trying to block Mitsuki's attacks. This was growing to be quite difficult with the change in air surrounding him which he knew he would need to figure out a different strategy. Backing up toward the edge of the peak, still blocking the attacks until Mitsuki's Dragon's Destiny keyblade was able to cut against his armor, breaking it completely off his chest, Daichi grew quite annoyed as all of a sudden, a bolt of lightning shot straight down over him. As the lightning bolt faded, Daichi disappeared from the two's sight. Another lightning bolt shot down but this time, Daichi was behind the two which gave him a opportunity for a killing blow to both the Nanashi granddaughter and the Nanashi apprentice. With the power of winds and electricity, he instantly charged up his chirasengo with the palm of his hand before beginning to thrust forward with his attack when all of a sudden...
As the two heroines fought Daichi, standing back was Vincent as he picked himself up, listening to everything that had been said. Blood was dripping from his forehead as he listened to Soris speaking up. He wanted everyone to get back and to safety, that he was going to hold him back which to Vin, that was crazy,"Soris...Gandalf...you are not gonna get me going anywhere...We've already lost so much because of him....and I will not be in vein...this...this is for Simon..."
With that, Vincent dashed straight Daichi as he reached forward with something dangling from his right hand. A keychain given to him by the Jedi Keyblade Wielder all that time ago as tears dripped from his cheek as all of a sudden, green and blue particles flew behind like a wave of magic was flying behind him. With that, Vincent yelled out,"NO ONE ELSE WILL DIE!"
With that, as Daichi was about ready to strike down the two heroines, creating a burning feeling within Mitsuki's back scar, Daichi swung his fist forward but not before getting hit in the back by a keyblade. Golden blood dripped on his back as Daichi's chirasengo disappeared from his right hand. Growling in annoyance, he dropped his hand and turned to see Vincent standing there with golden blood dripping from a new keyblade that was being held by Vincent who looked quite different. His hair was like crystal with diamond-like hair where the blond was and his blue part of his hair was more like sapphire. His irises were just lights of blue and green crystals as Vincent swung the massive keyblade upward, cutting against Daichi's chest where golden blood spilled out but only slightly. Daichi only smirked as Vin yelled out in anger, dashing into the large god with crystalized wings of emerald and sapphire spread out wide, body slamming him off of Icarus Peak.
Vin yelled out his War Cry at the falling Daichi, his wings spread our wide as his held onto the gift Simon had gifted him.
Ardyn, who had finally dropped from the sky with the help of Aeris' wind ability, landed softly onto the ground next to Soris though landeded on one knee. He was trying to control his breathing as he spoke up softly,"Is...is it over?"
".....You all have grown...so strong....but still no match...", a voice echoed as the peak shook violently, making Vin almost lose his balance, stabbing his new keyblade into the ground to keep him stable as all of a sudden electricity shot down, striking down around them. Vin looked in front of Aeris and Mitsuki as all of a sudden, within the clouds and fog surrounding them, something was appearing. Pulling out his keyblade, Vin walked in line with Mitsuki and Aeris, standing inbetween the two as he looked up to see a large daemonic...no, draconic god floated up in perfect view for everyone to see,"now....YOU SHALL DIE!"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

After the Will-o'-the-Wisps couldn't reach Daichi because of electricity blocked him. At the same time with Mitsuki attacking Daichi, Aeris joined her battle. Although, with dual wielding Dragon's Destiny keyblade and Genesis Blade assassin and large sword warrior might give him a little overwhelming. Mitsuki managed to attack Daichi, but he use the Hammer of Hephaestus to block her, although her keyblade cut his armor. It was a success that she broke his armor, while she hold him off with Genesis Blade. She heard Soris to tell the wizards and Gods to destroy Olympus, but she can't telepathic to Japanese Deities in middle of the battle and she will be wide open in her trance state. Suddenly, the bolt of lightning struck down at him, and when it's faded, daemon god wasn't here. Astonished, Mitsuki quickly use her sixth senses and enhanced smell and hearing to track him down. She keep herself on high alert. She may knew Aeris brief amount of time from her discovery, yet Atticus may told Aeris about her grandfather's master of strategy. "Be on your guard." She said to Aeris, while focusing on her senses. Her sixth senses manage to track his location, but it's too late to her to react because the lightning bolt struck down. She took her glimpse on Daichi, he was already charged his chirasengo. She was about to push Aeris away, not wanted her to be in same fate as her late father, but she felt the large scar on her back burning sensation preventing her to move as she winced and down on her knee. At the sky, Bahamut saw what was Daemon God going to do. "Lady Mitsuki!" Bahamut shouts as he was about to telekinesis his bladed wings to fire one of his blade to aim between two young women to save him and interfere Daichi, and prepare for Ultima Blade. It's too late now for Astral God of War, Mitsuki and Aeris are now in sitting ducks and near death door. She shut her eyes, but nothing came. Bahamut stopped what he was doing, but holding his sword. No pain, or anything... just nothing. She sensed divine aura closely by, so she slowly opened her eyes and peeked over her shoulders to see Vincent, but he looks different and the keyblade she never seen before. She made her Dragon's Destiny vanished and her right hand reached over her left shoulder and grip on her back, where her scar was. She can still feel it burning, however she slowly got up.and watched Vincent slamming Daichi off of Icarus Peak. She looked at Vincent, she remembered back at Prison, he fought Bloodwork, his form was different. "You always say you had my back, even if I am in near death experience or in trouble." She said to Vincent with weary smile, while gripping her scar until she felt the pain disappeared. She let go of her back. She looked at Soris, remembered what he said earlier. She look up to the sky as she's in trance to she telepathic Japanese Deities, Odin (despite they were not officially form a pact), Bahamut, Lord Death/Shinigami and his sons. "Kami-sama I know it is not my duty to give you an order, but please deliver the message to every wizards... destroy the Olympus. Izanami-sama, Kagu-Tsuchi-sama, Susanoo-sama, Amanozako-sama, Fudō Myōō-sama, and finally Amatsu-Mikaboshi-sama. You may destroy everything, but please don't kill our allies." She telepathic to Japanese Gods and other gods she formed a bond with. However, she's aware of some Japaneses Deities were either wrathful, impulsive, or evil, yet she warn them not to kill the allies. She can hear a lot agree to deliver the message, while six of reluctantly/begrudgingly agreed not to kill the allies. However Bahamut didn't make a single movement as he manipulate his blades back to bladed wings. "I won't help the war zone, I shall remain here to assist you and your friends. I have feeling Daemon God will become more troublesome than before. Messenger of the Death will assist the City of the Olympus. This is the judgement I will witness on Daemon God." He telepathic to her, Odin will help out, but Bladekeeper had a feeling Daichi will be a lot more troublesome. He took off to the sky. She broke out of her trance as she shook her head. She felt sorry for Kamis for breaking her duty as priestess, however they seems to understand. "Soris-kun... It's not my duty as shrine maiden to give Kami-sama an order." She said to Soris, then he looked at him as she smiled. "Good news is Kami-sama, Shinigami-sama and his sons, and Odin-sama will deliver the message to every wizards, and I told six wrathful Kami-sama not to kill everyone. Bad news is, I'm afraid Bahamut-sama won't help them, he has to remain here." She told Soris the news, but Bahamut refuse to help the allies as he choose to help them at Icarus instead. Like Atticus and Desmond, she refuse to run away from the battle.
"He's coming." The familiar female voice spoken to Mitsuki's mind to warn her as she was caught off guard as she sense spiritual presence. She turned her head to slight left, she saw few amount of crimson butterflies fluttering around. The spiritual crimson butterflies were fluttering around her. Just as Bahamut predicted, the voice echoed as the peak shook violently. Mitsuki dropped herself into the knee to avoid losing her balance. She glanced her Genesis Blade, it's still reacting by electricity. The bolts of lightning struck around her, Aeris, and Vincent. She resummoned Dragon's Destiny on her right hand. She noticed clouds and fogs surrounding them, she detecting Daichi's malice presence. She looked at his location, her silver blue eyes were widen. Daichi was in draconic god form. She slowly got up as she held both Genesis Blade and Dragon's Destiny. He bellowed that their fate shall be death. Suddenly, Mitsuki's white wolf ears were perking up from soft clap and sense divine presence, but she couldn't get her focus away from Daichi. Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu was mockingly clapping like he's watching the performance at the stage. Joshua only focus on Daichi's draconic form, but he didn't even flinched as he kept smirking at Daichi. He's not alone, the woman fully dressed in organization xiii walked beside him and looked at draconic god. Joshua dropped his arm down after he stopped clapping. "You really are full of overconfident there Daichi. Discarding your own pawns, and thinking of yourself for more power. Not to mention, you decide to kill off your own kins, and your sons' apprentices." He said to draconic god, he spared his glanced at Aeris, Ardyn, Vincent, and Mitsuki. He looked at Soris, he can sense fae aura and sees angelic aura. His eyes shifted back to Daichi, he crossed his arms. "But you seems to forget something. You may have four keyblade fragments in your possession, however like one person once told me... friends are their power." He said. His lilics eyes shifted to woman in organization xiii. "Especially her, who you dethrone and you haven't seen her for twelves years. She always believe in them to put her faith on." He added to remind Daichi what happened twelve years ago. On cue, the woman lifted her hands up to reach up to her hood. She push her hood down, then move the knee length twin teal hairs out of her coat. The woman revealed herself as former Queen of the Olympian, Miku Hatsune. Miku bore her teal eyes at Daichi's draconic form, she gave him a confident smile. "Long time no see, Daichi."

OOC:
Mitsuki ??? Joshua Miku

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

"We should have stayed in the box lass", said odelia as she pushed her way up to stand near adryn as a small body landed on the other side of him and the hood pulled back to reveal the face of hannah,"Whats the bloody fun in that?", remarked the tart little vampire as she had a keyblade resting on her shoulder while she looked up at the forbidding god,"They need our help", she said, as Odelia muttered something under her breathe as she prepared her guns since her spear had been snatched by Daichi,"Aye and I'm not sure if these will do much good but I'm gonna be using some of me new powers along with it perhaps.. it be enough", she said quietly glaring up as eletricity came about and around the heros she watched the massive god ascend,'This be for you all.. all those fighting all those that I know be lost... to this war...', she was sick at her stomach knowing that someone people had already died witnessing bobs death.. knowing red and her younger brother could be gone as well.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:57 pm
User Image
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

User Image

with a slight sigh of relief, Soris started to lower his staff before the loud roar of Daichi's dragon form shook the mountain and the wizard look right up at it "Merlin's Beard!" he cried out and took a step back, with another look he saw the former second Queen of Olympus appear along with a young boy "we should have brought the Dragon Slayers here, i don't think any of our powers or weapons could even dent him" he said before a giant long golden staff shot past him and aimed right at the dragon's maw.

Sun Wukong smirked in his giant form on the other side of the mountain at the dragon with his staff on his shoulders, but it wasn't one of mischief or joy, this was sadistic. "so ... dragon ... you are the one who caused my wizard to be in such pain ... so to bring balance ... you will suffer!" he said before making his eyes blade in fire and brought his staff across to top of the mountain, breaking off the very top above where the heroes stood to attack the beast's head

right as one of the giant boulders from the top of the mountain slid down the side, an elevator bell chimed next to the heroes and Loki's magic brought himself, Thor and Kratos to the peak. looking up at the dragon, Loki held onto his staff which turned into it's axe form and twirled it "right ... i can sense the fragments inside him ... how-" "i think i can help" he said before running over to a boulder and transfigured it into a workstation and brought out a spellbook. looking through it, he grinned as soon as he found what he was looking for "i can find a way for us to reach through his skin to get the fragments! i need a drop of blood from his linage, a sample of his power, and something called .... lambscrest?" he said, confused about the last part, not noticing Loki's amused glint at his father

Vin Angel

MikuHinata

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Mitsuki...I'll always have your back...we will defeat him together...the heroes WILL PERVAIL!", Vincent yelled out as he pointed his keyblade directly toward Daichi's large draconic maw, making Daichi's attention go straight toward the three up front. However, this was a distraction as all of a sudden, a large staff, towers high, smacked Daichi's face upward, making Vin and Ardyn turn around to see who it was. Surprised, Vincent's eyes grew wide as he saw the Chinese God himself, Sun Wokong, enter the ring. Smirking on his face, Vin turned his attention back toward the large god before unloading his aura all around the three at the peak. His illumines wings, transparent with green and blue feathers, Vincent smirked as he jumped off the peak, flapping his wings straight toward the large dragon.
Daichi, groaning from the staff that smacked his face, turned his attention back toward Wokong just as Hannah and Odelia began to rush toward the battle. Grinning on the inside on what Wokong had spoke, Daichi opened up his mouth wide enough as all of a sudden, directly toward Sun Wokong and everyone on Icarus Peak,"THEN YOU SHALL ALL DIE!! MIKU! GODS OF OLYMPUS! EVERYONE WILL FALL!!"
A large electronic beam of light shot straight toward everyone. Like a flash of light, electricity shot straight toward the group as Ardyn looked over to see Hannah and Odelia running toward them. His eyes grew wide as he used his speed to dash straight towrad them. Everything slowed down, but the light was about to touch them as Ardyn wrapped his arms around the two, ready to take the blunt hit of this attack. Vincent, however was right in front of the maw as he was about to strike with his electric beam. Smiling softly, he activated his retractable shield on his left arm as he stood in front of everyone, yelling out with all of his energy,"SHIELD WALL!"
With that, a large hologram shield appeared in front of the entire peak, feeling the large blunt of the hit directed onto him. As he could feel the power hit his body, Vincent was beginning to feel weak, his vision fading as he kept using his divine power to stop the attack. However, the power was beginning to fade, seeing some of the electricity peaking through, strong enough to block the attack that Sun Wokong tried with throwing the piece of the mountain. The boulder exploded before even reaching him. Vin knew however that his power wasn't going to be enough which all of a sudden, he heard a familiar voice....

"....Giving up already? I thought you were stronger than that, brother...?"

With that, powering up his shield ten-fold, Vin opened his eyes to see that his blue shield was now forming a red shade to it, making him turn his head to see who else but Yozora Angel, his brother, floating next to him as he used one hand to hold back the attack, his red illumines wings keeping him afloat as the two Angels smirked at each other before Vin straightened his back, standing side by side with his brother. With that, the holographic shield wall shot outward, shield bashing against Daichi with enough force to push him back, making the electricity disappear.

..Meanwhile..

Thor and Kratos ran out of the makeshift elevator as he watched the battle continue, making the God of Thunder ready for battle yet Kratos knew that this wasn't his battle. With that, he overheard a voice as he turned his head toward the wizard in question as he made himself a makeshift workbench. With that, he began to list up the ingredients as Kratos groaned in annoyance,"....Ugh...Lambscrest.."
With that, Kratos reached within his pocket slowly as he pulled out a small bag, tossing it on the table as he turned toward Loki with annoyance,"...I went by her place during my travels...do what you need to do...Atreus...Thor...Lets help finish this...one last time..."
With that, Thor nodded as he turned toward Soris with a smirk, twirling Mjolnir around with such speed before shooting himself up toward the sky, heading straight toward the battle of gods. Kratos, on the ground, turned his body around as he thrusts his right fist into his left palm, creating a earth shaking feeling through the peak as he began to run directly toward the fight. As the winds grew more fierce and the electricity beginning to strike heavily, Kratos ran up to see Ardyn holding onto Hannah and Odelia, shaking his head as he saw the blood dripping off of his face,"Head back toward the wizard, boy...he needs your help to finish this battle...GO!"
Ardyn, looking up toward the gigantic being, nodded his head running toward Soris, making Kratos turn his attention toward Odelia with a soft nod, turning his sight toward Daichi as he clenched his fist. He was ready to battle for the sake of the realms.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers