Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Newbie here :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free plat?
  Yes please
View Results

kitty kozplay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:00 am
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Hi everyone

I'm Mia from Dorset (South West), England. I'm currently in High School. After I leave school I hope to go to Uni to study Costume Design, so its a good thing that I love sewing. I like a lot of different stuff from wildlife to cosplay. As for food wise my favourite is Italian food, close runner up is Asian food. I have 3 pets, two cats and a dog. My cats love to use my lap as a pin cushion, and I swear my dog thinks I'm a skittle, he runs around the place trying to knock me over (he's a great dane).

So hope to catch you around the guild, forums (I love forums) or zomg emotion_bigheart

Hey=) hi there, I've seen you around already, nice, welcome =) and have you seen the annoucement about Zomg, no more flash, have to use AdobeAir? i've seen havent installed it yet, thinking about it xd

I've tried to search for adobe air, but only got adobe 4 android. So I installed that and it says you need to install adobe air, clicked install and the item is not found in Google Play. It doesn't make sense to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:37 am
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Hi everyone

I'm Mia from Dorset (South West), England. I'm currently in High School. After I leave school I hope to go to Uni to study Costume Design, so its a good thing that I love sewing. I like a lot of different stuff from wildlife to cosplay. As for food wise my favourite is Italian food, close runner up is Asian food. I have 3 pets, two cats and a dog. My cats love to use my lap as a pin cushion, and I swear my dog thinks I'm a skittle, he runs around the place trying to knock me over (he's a great dane).

So hope to catch you around the guild, forums (I love forums) or zomg emotion_bigheart

Hey=) hi there, I've seen you around already, nice, welcome =) and have you seen the annoucement about Zomg, no more flash, have to use AdobeAir? i've seen havent installed it yet, thinking about it xd

I've tried to search for adobe air, but only got adobe 4 android. So I installed that and it says you need to install adobe air, clicked install and the item is not found in Google Play. It doesn't make sense to me.

ok have you just tried searching for it in your browser maybe? google, you cant really depend on it these days, censorhip all platforms, so let me see

look I found this may help, from what you told me, maybe click on the search abr there xd

Download adobe air for android mac

if that doesnt work, maybe try here, staff notices, there's a couple direct links there xd

hope this helps my friend =)  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

kitty kozplay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Hi everyone

ok have you just tried searching for it in your browser maybe? google, you cant really depend on it these days, censorhip all platforms, so let me see

look I found this may help, from what you told me, maybe click on the search abr there xd

if that doesnt work, maybe try here, staff notices, there's a couple direct links there xd

Thanks, I'll give them a go. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 pm
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Hi everyone

Welcome *smiles* I thought about, dowloading adobeair, there, to play zOMG, but changed my mind, I'm in the middle of cleaning , my lap top, getting rid of alot of useless images, videos and such, keeping only important stuff to me =) may put a linux browser on my lap top , someday xd idk yet =) my lap tops pretty old lol  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

kitty kozplay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:58 am
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Queentintin
kitty kozplay
Hi everyone

Welcome *smiles* I thought about, dowloading adobeair, there, to play zOMG, but changed my mind, I'm in the middle of cleaning , my lap top, getting rid of alot of useless images, videos and such, keeping only important stuff to me =) may put a linux browser on my lap top , someday xd idk yet =) my lap tops pretty old lol

I hope you saw the staff notice about browsers that still allow flash, I'm just trying to download the Waterfox browser, its slow going.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff