Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Thanks for accepting me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Multi-Class
  Yay
  Nay
View Results

Himbo Werewolf

Big Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 am
Excited to meet, and talk and possibly play DnD with the lot of you! If anyone ever wants to talk about OCs, games and anything of the like, hit me up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:08 pm
Himbo Werewolf
Excited to meet, and talk and possibly play DnD with the lot of you! If anyone ever wants to talk about OCs, games and anything of the like, hit me up!

Welcome to the guild! Tell us a little about yourself.

(Sorry for my lack of response time, I'm working from home, or more truthfully, overworking from home. My free time isn't what it used to be)  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Himbo Werewolf

Big Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 pm
Rain Yupa
Himbo Werewolf

Welcome to the guild! Tell us a little about yourself.

(Sorry for my lack of response time, I'm working from home, or more truthfully, overworking from home. My free time isn't what it used to be)

No worries there, it's strange times we're in.

But, I'm a newbie in the DnD world. (I've only played in a handful of games, rarely finished them start to finish, unfortunately) Gamer (who isn't?) that enjoys all ranges of games from Mobas, RPGs, and shooters.

I work security, and moving soon to a place where I know nobody, so figured look for a Guild for dnd lovers on the website I use to spend so much time on!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:10 pm
I have also just gotten my acceptance and am super excited about it. You're going to love D&D by the way. I can't wait to get to know some of the other guildies but it's nice to meet you. Lemme know if you ever want input on any of your dnd content.  

Karokash

Tipsy Codger

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Himbo Werewolf

Big Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:02 pm
Karokash
I have also just gotten my acceptance and am super excited about it. You're going to love D&D by the way. I can't wait to get to know some of the other guildies but it's nice to meet you. Lemme know if you ever want input on any of your dnd content.
Hey appreciate that! Actually going to be playing a game tonight!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games