Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Crisis Core

Back to Guilds

A New Generation of wizards have rose up and joined to face off the forces of evil. However that evil might be some of their own kind 

Tags: Fairy Tail, RolePlay, Anime, Heroes, Villains 

Reply ☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼
Leah Bane ✥ Bunah ✥ Character Application

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:07 am
Character Application
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XX。。。MAGE NAME
XXXXXLeah Bane

XX。。。CURRENT GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXFairy Tail

XX。。。DESIRED RANK
XXXXXS

XX。。。KEY TYPE(S)
XXXXXGold, silver

XX。。。PARTICULAR KEYS
XXXXXList All The Keys You Are Trying To Give Your Character To Start Out With
[ 1 ] Leo the lion
[ 2 ] Aquarius the water bearer
[ 3 ] Taurus the golden bull

Wizard Saint Application

XX。。。GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXFairy tail

XX。。。RANK NUMBER
XXXXX10

Role-play Sample

XX。。。MAGE APPLICATION SAMPLE
XXXXXThe air crisp and clear, it was a beautiful day, favoring neither heat nor cold. It was pinpointed towards the center, the feeling of relaxation was all Leah would feel. Resting upon a beach chair, she lie in front of the ocean's currents, the sandy beach underneath her seat. However, little did she know, she was being watched. She is usually pretty good at sensing things firsthand, but she had gotten much too comfortable for her own good, lowing her guard. A knife flung into her seat, but thankfully she had decided to stretch just that, yawning before the dawning realization of the weapon hitting the center of her chair managed to snake it's way to her mind.

"Riku..is that you? Stalking me again?" She questioned a loud, and this was an ongoing thing. This guy was always trying to get the upper hand on her, for whatever reason. He was already around, no matter where she was, he was stalker material. "You are to come with me, or I will be forced to use extreme means." The man spoke rather coldly, still, Leah was hardly worried. "And these means..are you trying to fight me, I presume? Do you really think you will win this time? Like it'll be different from all the other times you've attempted." Leah teased, pointing out all the other times he's tried and failed, like he was never going to fully learn his place until death. He had guts sure, but he was a lower rank, and not only that but with the way he was going, he was going to wind up dead. She did not wish to kill the man, but she wasn't going to sit there and not defend herself. "You wench! You will not win this time, mark my words! I'm going to capture you dead if I have to!" He shouted, sending a barrage of dark magic towards the female.

Lifting one arm over, Leah used a spell that acted as a shield, blocking his spell altogether until it ended, lowing her hand. "You say that, but you fight like a toddler. In any case, it's quite rude to attack a lady who's just looking to relax. But as a wizard saint, it's my job to defeat evil. And..I really hate my space interrupted by creepers. Let this be another lesson to you, okay?" Leah spoke sweetly and very innocently, before they began fighting. She released Leo and Aquarius from their keys, she could easily use three but didn't think the man could handle all at once. Two plus herself was plenty. Leo started kicking at the man with his lion king, while Aquarium summoned forth her water. Meanwhile, Leah summoned a sea of stars to wrap around the man with his attention focused on her spirits. It stretched over him till he could no longer move a muscle. "It's about time for you to be arrested. I'll be turning you in. Be a good boy and do as as you're, okay? Make a good difference in the world, being cruel will get you nowhere. It just sets you up for disaster and pain in life." She spoke to him, watching as guards finally arrived to the scene and arrested him. Once again, she sat back in her seat and relaxed. Without even knowing, she kind of dozed off as the stars were shining brightly in the dark velvet sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Bunah

Approved!  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼

Manage Your Items