Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Galatical Adventures: pre Clone wars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:10 pm
This is about 20 years before the clone wars; Been feeling inspired by Star Wars lately and the possibilities
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:15 pm
Name: Ellianna J'vyo
Race: human
Alliance: Neutral
Bio: Ellianna has been with the creed since she was a youngling and grew up learning the ways of the Mandalorian she takes bounty hunter positions instead of picking up jobs with the republic of the separatist; There is much else to know about her for she remains quiet like her kind but she does own her own ship and has made very good money doing whatever jobs she gets;
Armor apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Under Armor Apperance:

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Name: Rune Zakar
Race: Miraluka
Alliance: Jedi order
BIo: Rune was born on a back water world called Miraluka named after the race who lived there a race of strong force sensitive humanoid people who see the force as a whole no dark no light to them there is just the force and Rune was taken form his family who willingly gave him to the Jedi,and there he learned the ways of the Jedi but he always remained true to his races views and has been seen by the other Jedi in the order as a gray Jedi the ones who walks the line between the light and dark.

The gray code  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Mandalorian Ellianna J'vyo

Elli was on the desert sands of Tatooine where she was about to scout out a possible target in which she would be taking into custody and reclaiming for a bounty hunter guilds; She began to set her ship down in the port locking down all the tight spaces and preparing her guns and weapons her jet pack; She would use encase needed; After securing all on her ship she prepared to exit walking down the boarding ramp and heading out, she walked over to the Mechanic on duty and told her,"My ship needs to be refueled and minor repairs here", she produced money for the person in charge,"I will be staying awhile", she confirmed she wouldn't be back for awhile and then went about walking the dirty streets of Tatooine... The city was bustling it was a traders route for bounty hunters, and criminals alike slavery abroad and used excessively; Aliens and persons of different races and cultures but mainly no real threat and wouldn't bother looking at her since she noticeably wore more of a bounty hunter armor she heard her target was hanging about the local bars and moved in and out until she found them...slipping into the shade of a corner table she sat down and ordered a drink leaving her gun to her side and keeping a close eye on her target;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Jedi Knight Rune Zakar

A flash of light as a ship comes out of hyperspace it was a Mandalorian fighter and it headed straight for the tatooine suffuse, after getting docking codes the ship sets down and a man clad in white armor walks out one one hip he had a blaster pistol and the other hung two lightsabers hidden by the cloke he had on his armor gave him a mandalorian look but he was no mando under the armor was a knight of the Jedi after getting orders to refuel his ship he moved onto the streets where even in his armor no one bated an eye at him as he passes soon he finds the bar he needed and steps inside and as he steps to some one a Devaronian stops him."What do you think your doing our boss is..."He stops as the man in white lifts something for him to see and he backs away and lets him pass and Rune sits down with a Trandoshan and the two spoke in hushed tones so no one in the bar could here them.

his ship  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:54 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Elli watched carefully as her target was first solo and then was interacting with by the looks of it a Miraluka, there were rumors that many of them were jedi; Knowing she would have to watch herself she would wait for them to finish conversing if anything she would have to wait until one of them grew tired and wanted to go home either way, she had to stay on her target she would sit there for several hours watching the atmosphere pretending she was still drinking waiting for her chance to strike;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Jedi Knight Rune Zakar

Rune and the Trandoshan spoke for a few hours before Rune stands up and puts his mask back on and pulls the hood over it."Not every thing is so black and white my friend."He says his voice sounded maniacal thanks to his helmet he then noticed a Mandalorian in the back and then down to the guy he was talking to."I am sure we will meet again soon."He says giving him a hit on his shoulder before he start walking away and he nods to the mandaloran and leaving the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Elli watched as he left and the Madalorian nodded back slowly before watching as the man that he was talking with decided to stay and then no more than an hour later finally she got her chance to follow him, he would leave the bar and she would wait not to long but not enough to raise suspicions as she manged to follow him down the dark streets to Tatooine as she watched him trying to leave down an ally way, follow quickly she managed to watch as the guard noticed her as she lifted her gun and shot him down easily and then pointed her gun to the man,"Follow me and you wont get hurt", she said stepping forward, the to target who had lifted up his hands,"I have cuffs put these on now", she said he did as she said,"Follow don't speak move", she ordered with a gun to his back as he walked ahead of her;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Jedi Knight Rune Zakar

Rune was sitting in a shop enjoying some food when he hears a shot ring out and he grins a little."So I was right he was her target sorry old friend but i am not helping you out of this one."He says before he finishes his food then puts back on his helmet and heads out to cut them off as he did need one more thing form him and as they rounded a corner he was standing there blocking her way."Lovely night we are having isn't it mandalorian."He says through his helmet  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:33 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Elli rounded the corner with her target only to be stopped by someone she immediately shot at the man only for him to dodge it with ease,"As I suspected a force user", she confirmed her metallic voice mixed protruding from the helm she had on, she then shoved her target into a corner and told him,"Don't move", before she proceeded to tell the man,"I have a warrant out for his arrest I am here to collect you may move aside or be shot down", she order Rune as she threatened to begin a fight if he wouldn't move out of the way;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jedi Knight Rune Zakar

Rune dodged her shot and then listens to her threats but never reached for a weapon he just stood there for a moment before he spoke."Mandalorian you can have your bounty but he holds something I want and i don't want to fight you just give me the computer spike in his left coat pocket and i will leave you to it."He says as he holds out his hand as the Trandoshan growls his insults at Rune how simply said."Once a tool is done its job its no longer useful and you have done everything i needed you to,now mando hand over the spike and we both can walk away."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Elli found that it would be less complicated to negotiate with the force wielder than argue with him; Turning to her target she produced the computer spike in which he asked for and tossed it to him,"Be on your way", she grabbed her target back his arm shoved him forward pointing a gun at his back and then proceeded to march them out of the ally way on the way to the ship dock in which she held her ship, there was no knowledge or information of her having to keep other devices just to bring the target in for custody and then grab her bounty being on her way;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Jedi Knight Rune Zakar

Rune caught the spike and grins under his helmet."Much thanks Mando."He says before he turns around and walks away and returns to his ship and once on bored he plugs the spike into his ships computer and downloads the date witch his ship then fires up and takes off and as he flies out of the planets atmosphere he passes the mandalorian's ship as he felt her through the force and he opened a comlink with her ship and spoke."Mando this is Jedi knight Rune Zakar if you return to Mandalorain any time soon give clan Vizsla my regards,happy hunting."He says before he flies along side her ship and he could be seen through her view port before his mandalorian fighter takes off it was far faster then her transport and then in a flash he was gone as he entered hyperspace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Elli found herself getting onto her ship with no more distractions or interruptions once boarded she seen that her target tried to make an escape for it as they entered up the ramp, snagging him with her foot she caused him to trip onto his face as he let out a howl of pain,"Get up", she commanded, pulling him onto his feet she then proceeded to take him to the back room,"No!.. Please dont!!", he screamed as she put him into a carbonation chamber and then locking him down as he was frozen and ready for to be shipped out alive and without difficulty; She then made her way to the front of the ship causing her to head out to space as she did she revived a transmission from an unknown ship,"Copy?", she called out as the man from earlier spoke,"Hmm", she watched nearby a few leagues away as his ship prepared for hyper speed and she then prepared her ship to head out to drop off her target;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers