Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Empress Dee's Lounge RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:31 pm
Make this like a story. Just add on from this post. Its that simple. Be any character you want.

I unlock the door and walk right in. The lights are off so I use my acid Orochi flame to light up the candles lit around the tables. The stage remains empty as I await my fatal fury band to show.

Terry walks in..."Hi, sweetheart." He says.

I wave hello to him. He kisses me, "Has anyone shown yet?"

I shake my head to signal no. Terry says to me, "well that's too bad, hon...just wait and someone will show eventually. By the way my band is here. Should I set up on stage?"

"That would be great, Terry."

And so...the band sets up and waits.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:34 pm
As the band waits, Terry scans the lounge as many numerous faces take their places at the tables. One of them was Sasuke Uchiha, which was quite surprising since he is usually a loner type.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:01 am
Sasuke sighs as he feels like this just might not be worth it. He focuses his attention to the stage where the band is warming up as he wonders if Sakura or Sarada would like to come here one of these days to enjoy the music at the very least.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 am
The band begins to play the song "Oh Angel" as their opening act, which took Terry back to the Fatal Fury days when life was a struggle to survive. He recalled when his biological father Jonathan who was a drug addict tried to teach him an adult thing when he was a baby. He recalled how he screamed, more like howled like a wolf when his dad touched him in the naughty spot.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:14 am
As Sasuke was listening to the song, he could swear that he heard Terry mess up on a few chords, but then correct himself. He wondered if maybe Terry wasn't focused on playing the song, but taken somewhere else in his mind.

Sasuke ordered some food, specifically some deep fried shrimp with french fries and an earth root beer then continued to listen to the concert being played.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games