If you like ˢʰⁱⁿᵍᵉᵏⁱ ⁿᵒ ᴷʸᵒʲⁱⁿ and like role play quizzes, you'll probably like my series.

It takes you through the role of a person who joins the Scout Legion. Though I start out with five response characters, there are currently 6. It's your story and your choices matter. There are timed questions, there are tricky questions, there are romance paths, and each response character is unique just like you are.
I'm currently on my 29th episode with 200+ followers, and I upload a new one every Thursday or Friday. I'm here trying to expand my reader base. You can check out the first episode here to see if it's your thing: Season 1: Episode 1

♥ On the flipside, ♥ since I've been at this a long time, I can help you with your OC if you'd like an in-depth analysis. Post all the information you have on them(all of it) here and I'll get to one a week if I can.

˜”*°• Disclaimer: •°*”˜ Don't expect me to mince my words about it. I will be brutally honest, but also I will be fair.
In advance, I honestly don't give a s**t if you follow canon, if your OC is a little OP, what I care about most is their character and how "human" they are.

If you have a story or quiz related to Shingeki no Kyojin, feel free to post it here, too. Chances are I'll end up reading it. If I like it enough, I'll advertise it on my next episode.