Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:24 pm
I liek trainz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:41 pm
Nightlight Moon
I liek trainz

What is it about trains that you like? When I see a train, I think about my grandfather who used to work on the caboose when there were cabooses. Even to this day, his spirit lingers around the Belvedere Station CN tracks. He has long since been put to rest, but whenever I am on the LRT train, I can always feel his presence there.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:54 am
empress dee
Nightlight Moon
I liek trainz

What is it about trains that you like? When I see a train, I think about my grandfather who used to work on the caboose when there were cabooses. Even to this day, his spirit lingers around the Belvedere Station CN tracks. He has long since been put to rest, but whenever I am on the LRT train, I can always feel his presence there.

I was referencing a old meme. 3nodding
Wow, interesting story! That's incredible  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:53 am
As an internet/meme wizard, I often have trouble wrapping my head around someone who hasn’t heard about a specific meme sweatdrop

It’s an old meme, but asdf checks out.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:57 pm
Marc Gosgosh
As an internet/meme wizard, I often have trouble wrapping my head around someone who hasn’t heard about a specific meme sweatdrop

Not everyone follows everyone else. I probably have seen memes you guys haven't. Be careful when quoting memes though because some people find some memes offensive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:15 am
empress dee
Marc Gosgosh

Not everyone follows everyone else. I probably have seen memes you guys haven't. Be careful when quoting memes though because some people find some memes offensive.

I understand and respect that. But asdf is really ancient antique in terms of meme culture. And it has been all over Gaia when it first came out.
Just checked and saw the YouTube vids are 11+ years old. O.o
Now I feel very old.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:28 pm
Marc Gosgosh
empress dee
Marc Gosgosh

I understand and respect that. But asdf is really ancient antique in terms of meme culture. And it has been all over Gaia when it first came out.
Just checked and saw the YouTube vids are 11+ years old. O.o
Now I feel very old.

I saw a meme today about a pastor wearing a collar and he was apparently teaching something and asks, "Why do you think I wear this collar?" A kid goes, "Because it gets rid of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days?"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff