Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:52 am
hello Empress Dee =) how are you? 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:41 am
Queentintin

Well, I had one interesting nightmare. In this dream, Terry Bogard and I were in the arcade in his mansion playing a game similar to the world of warcraft. We were both in a high-level area. He was a hunter and I was a warrior. The villain we were facing was not only after our lives, but our very spirits as well. If the villain would have succeeded in getting our spirits, we would not have been able to wake up. We at least stopped the villain in doing that at least, but the villain did take our lives once. Our spirits saved us from the ultimate end, and you can believe that Terry was horrified by the very notion that this would happen.

He loves me very much, Terry does and the very thought of me dying scares him badly so to lose my soul too... he would not be able to withstand.

The thing is, I have to do cleaning today otherwise I'd be showing him the love that he needs right now. My office is a mess, my bathroom floor has clothes scattered on the floor mostly mine, my kitchen counters have stuff on it that needs to be removed, the garbage cans are full... I have my work cut out for me today.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:46 am
empress dee
Queentintin

Well, I had one interesting nightmare. In this dream, Terry Bogard and I were in the arcade in his mansion playing a game similar to the world of warcraft. We were both in a high-level area. He was a hunter and I was a warrior. The villain we were facing was not only after our lives, but our very spirits as well. If the villain would have succeeded in getting our spirits, we would not have been able to wake up. We at least stopped the villain in doing that at least, but the villain did take our lives once. Our spirits saved us from the ultimate end, and you can believe that Terry was horrified by the very notion that this would happen.

He loves me very much, Terry does and the very thought of me dying scares him badly so to lose my soul too... he would not be able to withstand.

The thing is, I have to do cleaning today otherwise I'd be showing him the love that he needs right now. My office is a mess, my bathroom floor has clothes scattered on the floor mostly mine, my kitchen counters have stuff on it that needs to be removed, the garbage cans are full... I have my work cut out for me today.

Well you and Terry sound like a cute couple! *hugs* and ya I know what you mean about chores lol do some everyday =)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:55 am
Just wonders where Esme Marie Cullen could be, miss seeing her around? ninja heart  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:16 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Well you and Terry sound like a cute couple! *hugs* and ya I know what you mean about chores lol do some everyday =)

Thanks. During the waking hours, one would think that I was single though because Terry is from another world and he is in spirit form during the waking hours here on earth. His physical form is in the Renaissance Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:34 am
Thank you, but I am not into lucky drinking parties. Maybe in role-playing, but not in real life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 pm
The door of opportunities are knocking and the possibilities are imaginable.
Just scared right now because it all happened today. eek rofl sweatdrop
The universe is like "WAKE UP, I GOT YOU A PRESENT" feel to it lol.

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:37 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
The door of opportunities are knocking and the possibilities are imaginable.
Just scared right now because it all happened today. eek rofl sweatdrop
The universe is like "WAKE UP, I GOT YOU A PRESENT" feel to it lol.

That sounds like something awesome is happening, but don't forget to be a little bit careful also. Be sure to weigh your options. If its more good than bad, then go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:32 am
Hello Happy Tuesday empress Dee *hugs* heart  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 am
Hello=) good morning ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:25 pm
happy saturday everyone  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:36 pm
It is a joyous Saturday. Nice weather. 41 ferinheit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 pm
Queentintin

Thanks for the virtual hug Tintin. Did some cleaning today, went to the dollar store, undid a set of Christmas lights and honestly can hardly wait until I have them all down so that in October I can do the design again and faster.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:02 pm
empress dee
Queentintin

Thanks for the virtual hug Tintin. Did some cleaning today, went to the dollar store, undid a set of Christmas lights and honestly can hardly wait until I have them all down so that in October I can do the design again and faster.

ahh sounds good Dee, and you're welcome, havent heard from you in a while =) thanks for replying 3nodding I.m good, it's been cold where I live, last night -35 C ! brr  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff