Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The chatterbox Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:46 am
Say anything on your mind here.

I had a yummy lunch.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:50 am
I like it when my wife watches for the lawnmower guy to ride his lawnmower to the other buildings and gets entertained by it. its both cute and funny.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:22 am
I organized two cupboards this morning. I feel so happy. And yet, the streets are so quiet right now. Its a little creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 pm
we gave our pups a bath today... they loved playing in the water.  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:22 pm
AngelMuerto

Nice! What breeds are your pups? I love dogs. I like playing on country life meadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:43 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
AngelMuerto

Nice! What breeds are your pups? I love dogs. I like playing on country life meadows.

we have a mixed cocker spaniel and three mixed chihauhuas.  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:35 am
AngelMuerto
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
AngelMuerto

we have a mixed cocker spaniel and three mixed chihauhuas.

Adorable! I have been watching Naruto Shippuden and am now on episode 477 of 500.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:55 pm
It would be great if Asmongold would wash his hands after touching his so called clean d**k especially after going to the bathroom. Doesn't he know that there are natural bacteria growing and multiplying over his so called clean d**k?

Sorry if this is tmi, but it was on my mind.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:25 am
I've been playing Pokemon Heart Gold on my 3ds console and I have been training my low level pokemon to level 10 on the route 29 all week. I had 3 teams of 5 that needed training and I will still have one extra pokemon that needs to be trained. If I can catch 4 more pokemon at that same level that I need, then I can train a 4th team.

Once my three teams are level 10, then I will go to route 30 and train there until level 15. Then, its onto route 31 to train until level 20. And once I get to a new route, I get to check my walkthrough sheet for the secrets on said route.

I need all of my pokemon to be level 30 in order to take on this 4th gym. Training the pokemon is fun too. You really do get to see what Pokemon are strong or weak against others.

Route 29 during the day has Sentret, Pidgey, and Rattata. At night, it has Hoothoot and rattata. Sentret and Rattata are normal types in this game so fighting moves are super effective, but do not try ghost moves because they won't work. Pidgey and Hoothoot are normal and flying types, so once again, ghost moves have no effect. Bug moves have a weak effect. But, electric or ice moves will be super effective. Grass moves are also weak to Hoothoot and pidgey.

The only pokemon that are really of any good here that you can have are totodile with ice fang, any pokemon that can learn rock smash, and Mareep for when it learns an electric move. Oops, I forgot about rock type moves are super effective here too against the flying types. So onix and geodude do well here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:24 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Adorable! I have been watching Naruto Shippuden and am now on episode 477 of 500.

Not yet finished? "Weakness disgusts me" razz

Jk, enjoy the ending. You can only see it once for the first time, and I didn't regret it unlike the ending of Evangelion...any and all endings of Evangelion to be precise xD  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:30 pm
empress dee
It would be great if Asmongold would wash his hands after touching his so called clean d**k especially after going to the bathroom. Doesn't he know that there are natural bacteria growing and multiplying over his so called clean d**k?

Well, anyone touching their private parts should wash their hands afterwards IMO.

Only exception would be, if you didnt touch any of your private parts on the trip to the bathroom...but that open up a whole other sections of things that now arent clean but should be (private parts/underwear)...so just use toilet paper and wash your hands like a normal human being in a first world country.

Totally on your side here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:42 pm
Marc Gosgosh
empress dee

Well, anyone touching their private parts should wash their hands afterwards IMO.

Only exception would be, if you didnt touch any of your private parts on the trip to the bathroom...but that open up a whole other sections of things that now arent clean but should be (private parts/underwear)...so just use toilet paper and wash your hands like a normal human being in a first world country.

Totally on your side here.

The chat in his stream calls him Pee pee hands.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:43 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Not yet finished? "Weakness disgusts me" razz

Jk, enjoy the ending. You can only see it once for the first time, and I didn't regret it unlike the ending of Evangelion...any and all endings of Evangelion to be precise xD

I have finished by now. I am now watching Boruto: Next generations. Its okay. I at least can tell whose kid is whose.

Boruto is Naruto's kid.
Metal Lee is Rock Lee's kid
Chouchou is Choji's kid.
Inojin is Ino Yanamaka's kid.
Shikadai is Shikamaru's kid.
Mitsuki is Orochimaru's kid
Sarada is Sasuke's kid.

Every other kid is new.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. looking through *Pinterest* I like art, and well, clouds are getting darker, in for a thunder storm, ^^ should cool things off heart  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:05 am
Enjoying some pretzels and pop for breakfast, but then I am going to play some more Pokemon sword.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff