Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Closet Question (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ianishere

Hilarious Member

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 am
So, I just joined about 3 days ago. Thanks to the Golden Catch/gacha, I ended up getting some nice outfits, namely the Fox Matron and the Fairly Flirty Fatal. When I try to put these items on, a little drop-down list shows up, and I'm only allowed to equip one item from the outfit. (ex. The fox matron has a tail and a shirt, but I can only wear the tail OR the shirt, not both.)

Both of these things have a little sparkle next to them. What does all this mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 am
Hello! So sadly, you can only choose one "pose" from an item. If you want to wear more than one piece of the outifit you need to have more copies of the item. That's where it can be a pain. The sparkles have different meanings based on the color. Someone else will know what each means but they basically show that the item is special in some way. More expensive/special because of it being a chance item, or monthly collectible, or evolving item. heart  

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

ianishere

Hilarious Member

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:51 am
Beccan34
Hello! So sadly, you can only choose one "pose" from an item. If you want to wear more than one piece of the outifit you need to have more copies of the item. That's where it can be a pain. The sparkles have different meanings based on the color. Someone else will know what each means but they basically show that the item is special in some way. More expensive/special because of it being a chance item, or monthly collectible, or evolving item. heart

>:c that's not good. well, thank you for the help!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:07 pm
ianishere
So, I just joined about 3 days ago. Thanks to the Golden Catch/gacha, I ended up getting some nice outfits, namely the Fox Matron and the Fairly Flirty Fatal. When I try to put these items on, a little drop-down list shows up, and I'm only allowed to equip one item from the outfit. (ex. The fox matron has a tail and a shirt, but I can only wear the tail OR the shirt, not both.)

Both of these things have a little sparkle next to them. What does all this mean?
The sparkle usually means that it's a moving item. Like wings often flutter. You can turn that off in settings.

Which items would you like two or three of?  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Q_who_am_I

The Committee Staff Gaian

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:41 am
ianishere

The sparkle's meaning:
chance item: rainbow glow
cash shop item: yellow
evolving item: blue
Monthly Collectible item: pink
Aquarium item: green  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items