• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:13 am
DeVoe Justine
The Thinker

User Image

... my magic may not look powerful ...
... but nothing can compete with limitless thought ...
... I think, therefore I am ...

DeVoe only looked at Mavis with a frown before glancing up to see the event horizon starting to become more unstable and clenched his teeth "yes ... and my pride over-ruled my ability to ensure victory. no more" he said before moving his wheelchair forward and placed his two fingers to his forehead as he examined the Black Hole. instantly thousands of images soared in his mind, seeing different possibilities and algorithms before snapping his head up in determination "everyone listen" he said, his voice speaking to everyone with magic in the vicinity "the black hole is becoming unstable and growing at an increase speed, i estimate 12.7 seconds until it ends up too big to contain. Merle, you must run around the singularity in a counter-clockwise formation, everyone with lightning powers: collectively shoot bolts at him to increase his speed. if this works we can slow it down enough to where a large enough explosion can be used to disrupt it and the two will cancel each other out. 89.56% probability" he said not bothering about the shocked reactions of those that he knew could hear him. he only hoped his magic would not fail him so he could properly explain his reasoning to hide it.

as Merle quickly shifted and ran up the mountain to jump and jump around the black hole, he felt a bolt from Blackout and Racer to help boost his speed. meanwhile, the Five Istari were concentrating, their wonds pointed in the center as they charged up a blast to wait for the right moment, as well as others who could shoot magical blast.

Dionysus was not having the best luck. truthfully he was outnumbered and trying to keep from being blown into the Black Hole. so naturally that's when a Orc brought down a dagger on his back. however, before it could land, a goat leg connected with the monster's face and sent him into the black hole. Dionysus quickly turned around and gasped in shock for in front of him stood a satyr with large curly ram horns, a whispy beard down to the start of his neck and a pair of pan pipes around his neck. the satyr continued to fight until it was just he and Dionysus there and held out his hand "hey Dio" he said with a grin. the Wine god could only stare in shock, daring not to believe it "Pan?" he asked in a whisper and slowly got up, taking his hand "you ... you're alive? ... how can this be?" he asked but the ledge they were on started to shake. "c'mon, lets go to the others" he said, grabbing Pan's arm and jumping over the side, landing where the other gods were.

Hades glanced at Dara, holding his bident, and glanced around to try to spot Dionysus, however his search was in vain as not only him, but a satyr ended up knocking him over like a bowling pin and both lay on top of him "found them ..." Hades said in a slightly miffed voice as the satyr quickly got up, shocking Hermes who had tears start to form in his eyes "sorry bout that, rough landing- oh ..." he said before noticing all the gods present "what in the wild's name are you all wearing?" Pan said before his eyes noticed Dara and instantly his face formed a seductive smile "well hello-" "stop it" Dionysus said, finally getting up "i was just saying hello" Pan said with an exasperated tone with a smile on his face "yeah, and for you with any nymph thats flirting ... and she's my daughter" he said making Pan jump "daughter?!" he said before looking at the two several times, not seeing the resemblance at all "you sure?" he asked but dropped it when the wine god gave him an annoyed glare. when his eyes fell on Hermes, the messenger god couldn't take any more and embraced him crying "hey ... hey dad it's- what's wrong? you look like you've seen a ghost" he said, not knowing the irony in that statement.

as the sound of a loud chime resonated, a tornado of water swirled and formed a woman with long black hair, tattered robes with a long necklace made of bones, in her left hand was a staff: a cleaver-like axe on one end and a blade in the shape of a half-moon on the other. with a swift swing, she brought down foe after for, disappearing in pillars of water, only to reappear behind an enemy, slicing them into nothing before turning to Neel, giving him a sisterly smirk and a wink and looked to Lucy "oh! you must be Neel's mother, we have all heard so much about you. i am Sha Wujing, but you can call me Sandy if you like" she said then looked at Taurus and scoffed, her face turning bull-like before shaking her head and it became human again, then turned and ignored him completely

Silver cleaved foe after foe before seeing Jim handle himself quite well "nice one, Jimbo!" he said, noticing his sword work then turned to the other pirates "don't get tired lads! the real fight is up at the top!" he said as every pirate charged, bound towards Olympus city but looked wearing if the black hole blocking the path, hoping these "wizards" were as powerful as they claimed

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a white hood and cloak over an ornate silver chest plate and jeans with leather satchels on the belt.

Valencia's Theme Song: Reverie by ILLENIUM

.."I am Darkslayer." My Family name and a phrase to call humanity together in times of great injustice. My Ancestors lead humanity into a new world and we have been Legendary ever since..

The axe felt no resistance as it passed through the neck of the husk. As if it was made of truly nothing... Shukurai swooped back up then turned back to watch the remains collapse into the void. The malicious voice speaking within it. He hovered before the black hole for a moment when he felt he was slightly inching towards it. Even though hes resisting it's powerful pull, he couldn't deny it was growing stronger. "Hm... Destroying the husk is causing it to expand." He was concerned but already thinking of ways of how this can be resolved.

Shukurai looked to see the weapons that swirlled chaoticly in the air suddenly bee-line for him. His face remained calm but his eyes became sunken and black. Shukurai couldn't allow himself to be struck thus Valencia would have to deal with consequences later. The red-color of his irises faded into darkness as he dived down and flew as fast as the blades that chased him. When one got too close, Shukurai took his axe in both hands and swung at them. The axe struck hard enough to shatter one of the blades, sending it's debris into the black hole. He noticed the blades were becoming brittle and withering away into the singularity. It's pull was becoming too strong. "Time to make an escape..."

Shukurai kept up his momentum for a little longer then cast a dark orb from his hand. The orb flew out and generated a smaller singularity. This one was more controlled as it's pull is focused on only Shukurai himself and not anything around it. Just as the blades caught up to him, Shukurai maximized the pull on him from his own black hole. Making him instantly vanish and the blades hit nothing before being consumed by the other. The smaller black hole collapses and disappears, then reforms a distance away. Shukurai flew out of the distanced one and it disappears behind him for good. "How do we get rid of it? We can't starve it, theres too much matter for it to consume..." Shukurai, his eyes still black as an abyss, crossed his arms. His massive black wings eclipsing the light of the horizon. "Naturally, smaller black holes can be consumed by more massive ones in a binary inspiral, or..." That's when he heard instructions from a voice in his mind. Shukurai was skeptical of the instructions but figured it would be better than distorting all reality with gravitational waves that are caused through an inspiral. "Vae, lend me your power." "You got it."

Shukurai pulsed with blue electricity which transitioned to red as his Darkness power infused with it. Once he was charged up, he targeted the one known as Merle. Ready to send bolts down to him, Shukurai can only hope this person wouldn't have anything against Darkness power. He made sure the bolts sent will only amplify Merle and nothing else. "May this help you reach the speed of light..." Shukurai casts down one large bolt of red lightning. The rest is now up to Merle.

User Image

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

...I have already won this fight...
...Because I have Gorrum on my side...
..Through him, ALL victories are assured..
User Image

As all the chaos over the black hole continued, the half-orc paladin was having his own problem with a daemonic dragon spewing black flames at him, scorching his retractable shield as he could feel the flames heating the metal. It was almost unbearable if it wasn't for the fact he had to deal with such pain before. Clenching his blade's handle, he grinned behind the shield before pushing forward. As the flames circled around him, he used the shield as a wall to get close enough to the creature before shoving the shield straight into it's mouth sideways. This made the dragon stop it's breath attack long enough for the powerful Garza to whip out his claymore blade, swinging his blade around himself with both hands before completely decapitating the dragon's head off it's long neck. However, the head didn't fall down normally as it flew back, straight into the dark hole before the rest of the body flew straight in. That was when he saw the speedster trying to use all of his power to stop it.
Clenching his fist around his claymore, his olive-green skin still feeling the burns of the recent attack, Garza tried to keep his composure as all of a sudden, he heard a Scottish-sounding voice speaking up around him,"You aren't giving up already, are you?"
Garza's eyes grew wide as he looked around, unsure where the voice was coming from as all of a sudden, he began to see more daemonic dragons heading toward the black hole, trying to make Merle's task that much more difficult. Garza felt almost powerless as the one dragon alone was strong enough. Sure, the people on the field were having problems in their own ways but the dragons were quite powerful as well. That's when another voice spoke up, this one feminine that he felt had been too long for him to hear,"Come on now...you know what you need to do. We've been through worse..."
Garza nodded softly as he slowly lifted up his claymore, hearing more and more voices speaking around him from all of his adventures of the past. Smiling softly behind his blade, he began to cast his own magical energy as all of a sudden, portals began to open. Each portal had it's own different shade as one with a red and blond tint all of a sudden had a axe flying through, spinning straight into the dragon above the black hole. Once the blade hit, ice forced very rapidly through it's entire body as it dropped straight into the ground, bursting into shards just as the axe flew back toward a hand of a one-eyed dwarf. He was already chugging from a sake-styled container filled with his signature Seven Wonders Whiskey™ as with his free hand, he twirled his Thunderclap axe around his person, going into his fighting stance just as two more daemonic dragons saw the new arrivals and began to approach. The dwarf smirked as he yelled out,"PERSY! PILLOWSHOES! TIME TO RAGE!!!!!"
Just then, the dragons were close enough to attack but before they could, a splash of acid flew straight into their faces, making the daemonic dragons squeal in so much pain as the green-haired half elf, Persephone (calling her Persy to make things less confusing). The dragons squealed loudly which gave the an advantage for the sleekest and sneaky-est rogue gnome to jump out his portal, wearing his signature captain's hat and wielding two daggers that he used to begin stabbing at the face of one of the dragons as he kept yelling,"GUESS WHO FOUND THE SECRET MUSHROOMS AGAIN, CLINGUS!!"
"Really, Clingus! You know he doesn't even need anymore!", Persy spoke in a motherly tone as the sorceress spun around and shot flames up toward the sky, creating a wall of magical flames to keep the other flying daemons away from Merle. Garza smiled brightly at seeing his friends return, making him feel his energy flowing back to him as he turned around and grabbed his claymore blade with both hands, the blade bursting into magical flames as he knew he had to help. Clingus, Pillow, Persy, and Garza together once again as Clingus yelled out,"FOR SHLONGTOWN!"
With that, the Heroes of PillowQuest rushed into the fold, now distracting a lot of the daemonic forces which are now heading toward them. Clingus could be seen jumping up toward one of the daemonic dragons with both axes, thrusting them into the torso one the creature while on the back of Clingus, Pillowshoes was crazily and repeatedly stabbing his knives into the face of the creature, his own demonic power showing within his aura as he did so. Persy meanwhile was using the power of her sorcery to burn the foot soldiers as Garza was spinning around her, protecting her from anyone trying to attack the sorceress by rushing at them and slamming the creatures to the ground with his claymore stabbing into one daemon soldier's heart.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:22 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Best way to describe me is not the experience i have delt with but the power ive had to push through them"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

User Image

Dara looked up as her father approached with Pan before she walked over to give him a hug Persephone had healed her wounds so there wouldnt even be any scaring though her arms still ached from the pulling she had to do on the ship she looked up at the black hole worried"At least they made it out.." she whispered quietly looking over as the gods and godess tried to figure out a solution for the black hole she turned as now dragons were descended onto the area; She watched as one approached angry now a vine shot up grasping the monster by its mouth as it dove for the gods as she used her fathers strength to take its head and smash it into the earth cracking the skull"I am sure you all want to reminisce but we are in the middle of a war" dara reminded them all her golden eyes were glowing as her power was amplifying from the adrenaline; Perephone looked at pan confused before jumping slightly at dara took out a daemonic dragon"Eep!" she said jumping behind her husband"You got a point" she laughed nervously before watching a small group of daemons approach"I got this you all handle that mess over there" said Demeter as she pointed to the black hole while she walked over to handle the group of approaching enemies with her pitch fork; Perephone took everything in her not to burst out laughing as the enemy quickly realized they made a mistake messing with her mom;

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"You know what my dad said..."

After Sandy appeared and disappeared in pillars of water, then reappear behind daemon to sliced them into nothing. Of course, Taurus jaw dropped to see a woman fight. Sandy introduce herself to Lucy as Sha Wujing, now she's confused, but she smiled at Sandy. "Nice to meet you, Sandy. I already met Viper, and my kids told me about you guys." She greeted her. Taurus was about flirt with Sandy, but he noticed her face turned bull-like as he held back his tongue. Neel's arms were resting behind his head. Nashi, Lucky, and Lucy noticed Taurus hesitation, but DeVoe's telepathy of everyone about the black hole. Neel pointing at the black hole, ignore the silent conversation between Taurus and Sandy "Hey Sandy, we should do Unison Raid." Neel suggested as give an enthusiastic grin. Both Lucy and Nashi gave each other a grin, then she looked at her kids. "Taurus and I will look for your dad." She said as she step forward. "Star Dress: Taurus Form!" She cast herself to change her wardrobe to Taurus Form, she held the whip. Taurus grinned and held his Labrys. "Anything for you Lucy, no one will do anything to my woman and her daughter." Taurus said something carefree, made both Lucy and Nashi screamed. Neel and Lucky sweat dropped. Lucy push Taurus before he might say something inappropriate in front of her kids. Nashi sighed and felt bit disturbed of him. Neel blinked and looked at his older sister. "So, when are you going to become his owner?" He densely asked her, knowing Nashi only has Aquarius and Leo. Nashi hugged her head. "I don't know, but I have feeling mom won't give me his key until I am old enough." She replied the possible of when she will get Taurus key. Lucky sprouted his wings, he held Nashi's clothes and carry her up. Ms. Nashi and I will take care of air-bourne daemons with our air-bourne comrades. I don't know how Mr. DeVoe telepathic to us, but we need to keep daemons away from others dealing with black hole." Said Lucky, he and Nashi were surprised about hearing DeVoe's voice, yet suspecting it has to do that night that introduced Meta-Wizards. He could be become one of them. Lucky carried Nashi to the sky, Nashi grabbed her inactive Fleuve d'étoiles, then activated to expandable water-like whip. Neel grinned take his fighting position with his fists. "It's butt kicking time!" He shouts excitedly and jumped in the battle, while punching at every daemons head and used his fire dragon slayer magic to burn them alive.
Mavis stared at DeVoe, he did confirmed he was Meta-Wizard. She smiled and shook her head. "You always keep things to yourself, are you?" She commented, while she's flying with her fae wings fluttering. DeVoe telepathic his friends, and leave the instructions. She snickered and crack her knuckles, one of Gnomes' ability she was prepared. "I will get my earth magic to blast that black hole." She said and she flew towards the black hole. She glanced her green eyes to her left, it was her mom's Satan Soul flying next to her. Mother and daughter exchange smiles, Mavis' both hand were glowing in green to use her earth magic, she holds her hand together, and green and brown color sphere gathers on her palm. Back to back with Mirajane, but Mira use her darkness magic, she hold her hands together and a dark colored sphere gathers on her palm. "Evil Explosion!" "Nature Explosion!" Mira and Mavis cast their explosive magic of both earth and darkness explosive magic towards the black hole. Along side shoot their magic by their palm were, Juvia, Silver, Storm, and Dragon Slayers and Lords using their roars towards black hole. Meanwhile others like Lucy, Taurus Levy, Yami, Cana, and Makarov fought off the daemons.
Ankhseram were observe all of the Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess taking care of daemons and black hole. His red eyes focus on Eric, he figured out his true name by looking at him. Death in his reaper form joined with his son, he finally sees Eric. "That's him?" "Yeah, Jormungandr might have gain his human form. High possibility he has a lot better life, than Odin and rest of asgardian treated him and Fenrir like a monster." Ankhseram reply, and possibility Eric has better life. Death sounded like happy go lucky. "I would like to meet him." He said very hollow, yet try to sound cheerful before he vanish by black smoke. Ankhseram earned the sweat drop, his father can be real carefree. "Oh cr*p... not my problem." He muttered and he turned around to search for old friend, yet he found three wolf tribes with revenants in another path making a beeline to Mt. Olympus. He begin to follow them. Meanwhile behind Eric, Death in his reaper form appeared behind him. However, Death was being careful not to trigger ragnarok, "Hello there Jormungandr."
"I gotta put you down! I gotta put you down!" Griffon lowered himself with weaken V, then they landed. V was land weakly before he slowly got up. "D*mn, just a little longer. Come on..." V muttered as he tried to stand up, but he stumbled down. He let out a pant, and groan to struggle himself. His body didn't have much time. "I must... go..." He said to himself, trying to push himself. He nearly stood up. "Before he loses completely!" He said to refer Urizen. V begin to proceed by walking slowly. He looked up at the top of the mountain, the Mt. Olympus, Urizen was located. Even Nero and Mitsuki have the advance like Sparda and Kiba did against Mundus, they could defeat him, but they have their own objectives. Nero wants to kill Urizen for sever his arm, while Mitsuki wants to finish what Atticus has started by defeating her late master's father. He remembered his first interaction with her back at Disney Town, she wasn't type of girl who seeks revenge, instead she wants to dethrone him by assassination because he wasn't fit for being a god and scaring Ardyn, his own grandson. He had to admit she has a soft spot for children, like Nero and Kyrie look after the orphans. He weakly walked with his cane supporting him. "D*mmit... A little longer... Hold on just a little longer..." He said to himself as he continue to proceed. He's looking back to Disney Town, Vincent was... interesting demigod, despite he was the odd one. Like Mitsuki, Vincent wanted to defeat Daichi, not just murdered Atticus in front of them, but Daichi wanted Vincent dead and learned about Karuma was in fact Vincent's brother, who was brainwashed by Daichi's corruption. He put it together, both Mitsuki and Vincent were destined to face Daichi and clash their blades against Daemon God. He noticed the opening as he jump down, but he groaned as his leg nearly gave out. "Are you all right, V!? You might want to take a break..." Griffon said in concern, noticed his weakening state. V said nothing, but stood up straight and walk forward. When he walked towards the opening, he felt something was pulling it out as he yelled, the three crystals were ripped out of his body leaving him without a single tattoos and his inky black hair became white. His body was collapse forward, before he blacked out, he lifted his head, his eyes saw a glimpse of Malphas let out a sinister chuckle before his vision went black. The demon sorceress has set the trap on V before she vanished.

"... Make fun of opponent much as you want."

Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus NeroAqua Precht Zera
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion
”Drkslayer_Valencia”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:40 pm

User Image

User Image

Merle ran.
that was the only thing that mattered right now: running fast enough to save those he cared about, the specific power that some people spared him didn't matter. light, dark, good, evil, so long as it was enough. "you can do this Merle" he heard in his mind. it didn't sound like DeVoe but it ... sounded familiar too ... like an old friend almost "feel the wind on your face, your heart racing, and the lightning ... Merle, feel the lightning ... corsing through you like a shock ... you're no longer you now ... you're part of something greater: a Speed Force ... and it's yours" the voice said as Merle closed his eyes eyes, breathing deeply "now run ... Merle .... RUN!" the voice shouted in his head and the young prince, with pupils crackling with blue lightning, burst forward, faster than he ever had before. it looked as though everything had frozen in place, not even the attacks were moving, however he noticed a lone figure standing a ways away with a straw hat on and looked up at him before shooting a blast of lightning. instantly the burst of energy shot through him and let out a loud yell

Merle was running through some sort of tunnel that surged with lightning, before him he saw flashes of images: friends becoming enemies, enemies to friends, finally he ended up in a empty clearing and stopped. he didn't recognize it but he did see two figures standing opposed to each other. one was wearing a mixture of furs and armor with a beard down past his neck, the other wore an armor of gold with a white cape over one arm, neither spoke but, as the clouds slowly covered the sun, both men lunged at each other with keyblades, one was made of energy and the other looked just as familiar. with a gasp, Merle realized he had somehow ran to the future "stop!" he said shouting in vail before shouting again and ran towards them but then vanished in a clap of lightning

Merle ended up running so fast that the black hole had slowed to a crawl and even started to stop just as the combined blasts everyone sent collided with the center of the event horizon. there was a huge and loud BANG as the sky shined bright purple and the sound of crazed laughter was heard as anyone who could stand the brightness would see a figure dressed in robes and a metal mask over their face emerge from the blkack hole just as the blast vanished before he too disappeared.

Merle had landed near where the other mages were and coughed, looking up, the prince saw Alice smile down at him "did it work?" he asked in a raspy voice as Alice just smack him over the head "yes you idiot ... don't ever do that again" he said tearfully making Merle just smirk "anyone got a couple gallons of water? or like ... three thousand tacos?" he weakly joked

Herc watched as so many heroes helped to stop a force of nature, he couldn't help but grin at the sight "now you all know why i chose to stay with mortals" he said looking to his family "stuff like that ... is amazing" he said as even Ares couldn't even deny. "alright, lets get-" Ares said but then was stuck by the tail of a massive serpent-like dragon who growled, poison dripping from its fangs at the gods before roaring in pain as an arrow was stuck in its side. looking in shock, Herc saw Apollo standing with determination "GO!" he cried to the gods and shot another arrow "Apollo, you can't take it alone!" Herc said with a twinge of worry for his brother, but Apollo looked at him with such conviction, Herc couldn't help but shed a tear, at that moment he realized something Apollo didn't share with the other gods. right now: Apollo was mortal "keep them safe" was all he said before letting out a yell and charged to face the dragon: Python with a good chance he may die. Hades actually glared at Demeter almost sadly "don't die on me, wheat witch ... i kinda enjoy our insult matches" he said just as a golden circle appeared in front of everyone into the City Streets, much to their shock

"i can hear you ...." Erik said, turning his head and opened both his eyes, they changed from a yellow serpent look to his normal tone. he faced immortals before in the form of Zeref, but this guy ... something about him made his skin crawl almost but he didn't know why "but i do not know you" he said before seeing a woman walk up next to the reaper and Erik's breathing slowed. she only smiled kindly at him before offering her arms in a hug gesture "what, no hug for your baby sister?" she said as some tears shed and Erik's eyes widened a bit, hearing her memories were enough to trigger some deeply buried in his mind "Hel ..." was all he said before quickly hugging her

"My name is Merle Pendragon, i am the fastest man alive. When i was only eight years old, my father was put into a coma by dark magic, then on my fifteenth birthday, an accident caused me to have magic. To the people of Camelot, I'm their prince, but together with the Wizard guild: Triple Goddess, i use my speed and power over kinetic energy to fight crime and save innocents throughout the realms. and one day, i'll find who nearly killed my father, and finally wake him up. i am Raiden"

JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Vin Angel

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Characters:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a white hood and cloak over an ornate silver chest plate and jeans with leather satchels on the belt.

Valencia's Theme Song: Reverie by ILLENIUM

.."I am Darkslayer." My Family name and a phrase to call humanity together in times of great injustice. My Ancestors lead humanity into a new world and we have been Legendary ever since..

Shukurai glanced away when the explosion went off due to the sheer brightness of it. He could hear the laughter from within but didn't get a clear look at the figure that was begind it. He opened his eyes and they reverted back to having red irises. To his surprise, the black hole had disappeared. "How does this Universe hold itself together?" Shukurai wondered. Valencia appeared behind him as a ghost and let out a small laugh, her hand tapping his shoulder. "Pure chaos at this point, just don't think about it." She looked around for a stable spot to begin her summons. A small clearing where hardly any beasts were. "Shall we? Time to bring in some forces of nature!" Shukurai looks to her ghost form with a serious stare. "Just make sure you "bind" certain abilities. So your allies don't suffer from heat stroke or hypothermia, just from being too close to these creatures." Valencia nodded nervously. "Uh, right. We'll need an enemy tribute also. So the Elders know who their targets are... We need a daemon's head."

Shukurai looked for a target and spotted a rather large daemon close by. An orb of Darkness appeared in his right hand and he pitches it at the daemon. This sphere grew and engulfs the daemon. Trapping it in a black sphere. Shukurai takes up his axe and dives down to the sphere. He disappears into it as smaller daemons attempted to pursue him. However, the other daemons are repelled from entering the sphere. What happened inside of it, no one will ever know. About a minute later, Shukurai flies out of the sphere with the daemons severed head in his hand. "Fought like rubbish... Died nicely, though." The black sphere disappeared behind him and the dismembered remains of the large daemon drops to the ground.

Shukurai flew back to the clearing and disappears in a flash of light. His black wings transitions to feathered angel-wings as Valencia emerges from that same light. Shukurai's axe turning into Valencia's staff. She drops the severed head on the ground, the daemon's black blood staining the dirt. Valencia then pulls out the five scales she had in her pocket. One, metallic and shiny. The 2nd was pale-blue and covered in frostbite. 3rd was azure and looked as if it was drenched. 4th was an intense crimson and sparked with embers. The last was white and sparked with electricity. Valencia assembles the scales in the shape of a penticle around the daemon's head. "Alright, beginning the "Elder Crossing." Let there be dragons." A Summoning Circle appears below her as the scales and head began to raise from the ground. Valencia kneels and cuts her hand slightly using the sharp end of her staff. Then places her palm on the circle, binding the Elders to her and inhibited their environmental effect on the area to a degree. These summons will be able to recognize friends from foe with the tribute provided.

With that, the scales glowed with their perspective colors and the enemy tribute faded away. The scales shot out into the sky leaving a trail of color as they flew. Darkened clouds seething with lightning creeped into the sky as two Elders decend onto the battle field. A powerful roar and wingbeats that sounded like creaking-metal rode the winds in Olympus' sky. A Shadow in the Tempest, the Kushala Daora arrives to aid those in the sky like divine breath. Targeting the descending black dragons, the very wind in their wings are turned against them. The Kushala Daora, although smaller, flew fast with the wind and used blasts of focused air to puncture holes in the wings of these Dragons. Causing a few to crash into the side of the mountain.

Lightning striked down on Olympus in succession as the next Elder appears near Valencia in a flash of lightning. The beast is well known throughout Japanese mythology. The Legendary Kirin, the Lightning given form, it's white mane aloft in the breeze as it's white scaled-body sparked and crackled with thunder. It raised it's one spiral horn to the air proudly, it's neigh sounded celestial as more lightning descended upon the daemon army. Valencia stood up and slowly approaches the Kirin, her staff morphing into her sheathed odachi. The Kirin looked to her with red eyes and was bigger than a Shire Horse. Valencia's head almost met it's shoulder. It knealt down to allow her to climb onto it's back. She drew her odachi from it's sheath in her right hand and gripped the Kirin's mane in her left. With that, Valencia and the Kirin charge into the fight. Using her odachi to cut down daemons as they passed like wheat before the scythe.

The next Elder appears on the coast. The tide raises as a dark shape ascends from the deep. The Lord of the Torrent, Namielle bursts from the sea as it's tendril wings spread far and wide. Casting a shadow over any daemon there. It's underbody emits a rainbow of color like a deep-sea creature while it's upper half is pitch-black. The Namielle soared up the side of mountain bringing rain and water with it. It's underbody cracked with electricity, changing it's color to an electric blue. The Lord swooped up and expelled water from it's jaws with a force strong enough to cut daemons in half at close quarters. Namielle soaked the area before dropping down and releasing it's electricity that was strong enough to vaporize the water and cause groups of daemons to explode.

The Fourth appeared like a crimson comet hailing from the heavens. The comet crashed into one of the large black dragons and from it's fire, a red dragon appears. It's appearence resembling that of Ifrit itself and it's crimson body coated in embers. All hail the Emperor of Flame, Teostra, and all his might! The black dragon roared at the Teostra in which the Emperor roared back. As if accepting it's challenge. The two fiercely clashed with fang and claw in the air. Little the black dragon knew as it clashed with the Emperor, it became coated in a sparking red dust. The Teostra ripped a piece of the dragon's neck off with it's Oni-like fangs. His opponent went to return the favor when the sparking dust glowed intensely with the dust emitting off the Emperor. They both exploded! This blast sounded like a bomb went off in the sky and emits a bright but swift light. Once the light faded, the Teostra was unharmed but the black dragon was blasted into scorched pieces. The Teostra growled like it was calling it's former opponent "A fool..." The Emperor flies off to find his next challenger, aiding those who are also dealing with the dragons.

The last to appear came from the northern side of the mountain. A fog sweeps in with a barrage of ice and hail striking on distant groups of daemons. A tail of ice in the form of a spear shoots through the fog. Impaling a large commanding daemon with flawless precision. A shape then appears from the fog of an elegant dragon with a crown of ice. It's wings and body coated in ice crystals. The Frozen Monarch, Velkhana, unleashes her cruelty upon Daichi's forces. Her breath is cold enough to freeze daemon's solid and create walls of ice. The Velkhana proceeds to shatter her victims like glass using her tail. Her poise, quick and elegant like a fencer as conjured walls of ice protected her from ranged weaponry.

User Image

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:26 pm

Lord Death
Pale Horseman, Grim Reaper, Shinigami, Angel of Death, God of Death

Death was little surprised that Erik said he can hear him, he was about to ask as Jormungandr that he gained mind reading when he gained his human form, but Hela was next to him before two siblings hugged each other. The reunion between The World Serpent and Norse Goddess of Death quickly cut short by Lord Death himself, who reverted back to his normal form. "I hate to break this sibling reunion without Finrir, but I might have saw Odin. We have a war going on, I am very much wanted to give Odin shinigami chop for messed up Hela and only do it for your eldest brother, but I will do that after the war." He reminded them about the war, yet wanted to yell and chop at Odin for their eldest brother and messed Hela's up. Erik will hear Death's mind. "I know about you and your siblings' time traveling, but do not worry only Anubis, Hades, myself, and Ankhseram knew. Your secret is safe with us." His mind said to Erik's hearing magic. He was about to walk through the portal, but he stopped and looked at Erik once more. "If that makes you feel better, I chopped Thor's head." "I was informed by my son that Finrir isn't in this time period, but believed he's trapped in Time Travel drift. You can ask him, but that is up to you." He informed Erik that he chopped Thor, but at the same time his mind to give him information about his eldest brother was currently trapped in time drift. Death lifted his head, he picked up the elder dragons aura. He didn't want to know what made those dragons appear, but he walked through the portal to join the war.

OOC:
Death Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus NeroAqua Precht Zera
Marcus Emrys
”Drkslayer_Valencia”

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:56 pm
User Image

User Image

¤"I can hear everything ..."

Erik gazed down in a scowl at the mention of his uncle and grandfather. his memories of being the World Serpant were slow but he knew the names 'Thor' and 'Odin' brought him nothing but hate. but he knew there were bigger problems ahead so he only nodded "fine ... but i make no promises about after on killing Thor" he said as Hela only gave a sighing nod in acceptance "lets get up there, we'tre missing a lot" she said before glancing down to see Apollo finally striking the killing blow against the dragon, Python, and both siblings went to the city

"... your voice, your moments, even your thoughts"¤

MikuHinata1

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas