Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:06 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here * that would be so amazing heart

mm.. souvenirs, maybe some pamphlets from the restaurants, maybe a souvenir journal from the museums, and parks, some local art crafts we picked up souvenirs, the baby items we picked up too, and new clothes, gowns, lots of pictures =) maybe we could buy an Eiffel Tower amulet

= To Elsa
When you think of Grant on his honeymoon with you, what do you think about? Your dream to have children after you're pregnant?
Question 2
Do you hope to show Mermaid Anya some Paris souvenirs too?

*Elsa here* I dream of our love, and yes being pregnant with our children, *smiles* and having them too 3nodding

ah yes I do hope to show Anya some souvenirs =)

To Ella
When you dream about Clark, do you dream about marrying him along with feeling your love with him on your honeymoon in the hot springs and honeymoon suite?
Where do you and Clark want to go on your honeymoon once you wed?
Question 2
When you and Clark have children, do you hope to have a boy and a girl

*Ella here*
yes I do dream of marrying Clark heart and feeling our love together , so sweet 4laugh

Maybe we could go on a long train ride, a romantic mystery train ride, to some exotic warm island get away 3nodding

yes I do hope to have a boy and a girl, but maybe more boys lol 4laugh

= To Ella
What do you love about Clark?
Question 2
What kind of engagement ring do you think Clark may give you when he proposes to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here * that would be so amazing heart

mm.. souvenirs, maybe some pamphlets from the restaurants, maybe a souvenir journal from the museums, and parks, some local art crafts we picked up souvenirs, the baby items we picked up too, and new clothes, gowns, lots of pictures =) maybe we could buy an Eiffel Tower amulet

= To Elsa
When you think of Grant on his honeymoon with you, what do you think about? Your dream to have children after you're pregnant?
Question 2
Do you hope to show Mermaid Anya some Paris souvenirs too?

*Elsa here* I dream of our love, and yes being pregnant with our children, *smiles* and having them too 3nodding

To Ella
When you dream about Clark, do you dream about marrying him along with feeling your love with him on your honeymoon in the hot springs and honeymoon suite?
Question 2

*Ella here*
yes I do dream of marrying Clark heart and feeling our love together , so sweet 4laugh

Maybe we could go on a long train ride, a romantic mystery train ride, to some exotic warm island get away 3nodding

= To Ella
Question 2
What kind of engagement ring do you think Clark may give you when he proposes to you?

*Ella here* I love everything about Clark, his painting talent, his ideas, his patience with me, his teachings and his kindness heart

I don't know, maybe a lovely ring with a dove on it biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:24 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

To Ella
Question 2

*Ella here*

= To Ella
Question 2

*Ella here* I love everything about Clark, his painting talent, his ideas, his patience with me, his teachings and his kindness heart

= To Elsa
What's it like for you to know that you're going to be a mother of a boy and a girl? Your mother and father reincarnated.
Question 2
When your doctor of Arendelle Mansion examines you for a regular, sounds like she'll be happy to hear that you're going to have a baby, a boy and a girl.
Question 3
What are your thoughts on Grant granting you your wish of Pregnancy so your mother and father can be reincarnated as your children?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

To Ella
Question 2

*Ella here*

= To Ella
Question 2

= To Elsa
What's it like for you to know that you're going to be a mother of a boy and a girl? Your mother and father reincarnated.

*Elsa here*

It's wonderful, but it might be a lot of work raising twins , but my husband will help I'm sure heart

Question 2
When your doctor of Arendelle Mansion examines you for a regular, sounds like she'll be happy to hear that you're going to have a baby, a boy and a girl.

Elsa here**
Yes I am sure doctor Bach will be happy hearing the good news, and twins right?

Question 3
What are your thoughts on Grant granting you your wish of Pregnancy so your mother and father can be reincarnated as your children?

*Elsa here*

I love it, I love the thought of the possibility in raising my mother and father reincarnated in our children 3nodding

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Ella here*

= To Ella
Question 2

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

It's wonderful, but it might be a lot of work raising twins , but my husband will help I'm sure heart

Question 2

Elsa here**

Question 3

*Elsa here*

I love it, I love the thought of the possibility in raising my mother and father reincarnated in our children 3nodding

= To Elsa
I'm sure Dr. Bach will be happy to hear the news.

So when you and Grant felt and shared your love together on your honeymoon, you got pregnant as that was your part of your wish for your mother and father to be reincarnated as your children & your First Trimester started on the Eve of the Final Day of your Honeymoon? He's really sweet to grant you your wish that you and Grant made together on your wedding.

Anyway, when you reach your second & third trimester, Elsa, I'm sure Grant and his friends will be there for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Ella here*

= To Ella
Question 2

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

Question 2

Elsa here**

Question 3

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

So when you and Grant felt and shared your love together on your honeymoon, you got pregnant as that was your part of your wish for your mother and father to be reincarnated as your children & your First Trimester started on the Eve of the Final Day of your Honeymoon? He's really sweet to grant you your wish that you and Grant made together on your wedding.

Anyway, when you reach your second & third trimester, Elsa, I'm sure Grant and his friends will be there for you.

*Yes, all sounds terrific heart says Elsa, thanks to my husband , family and friends xoxo  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

Question 2

Elsa here**

Question 3

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

*Yes, all sounds terrific heart says Elsa, thanks to my husband , family and friends xoxo

= To Elsa
Sounds like you were very happy when Grant got you pregnant as he granted you your wish. What song would you like to sing to him and your children?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

Question 2

Elsa here**

Question 3

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Sounds like you were very happy when Grant got you pregnant as he granted you your wish. What song would you like to sing to him and your children?

yes really happy, I'd probably sing, he is the wind beneath my wings, he's my hero, heart *Elsa sings*

https://genius.com/Bette-midler-wind-beneath-my-wings-lyrics  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:04 pm
Kanna Kakimari

= To Whirlwind
What song do you hope to sing to Prince Peasely?
Question 2
As you held Peasely's hand, any reason why you were blushing toward the human prince?
Question 3
What wind magic would you like to learn as a human? Maybe Rainbow & Wind Magic?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

yes really happy, I'd probably sing, he is the wind beneath my wings, he's my hero, heart *Elsa sings*

= To Shokora
Have you thought about being a mermaid, Shokora?
Question 2
What fun things would you like to do at the Spring Festival with Sora? Your sweet merman.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

= To Shokora
Question 2
What fun things would you like to do at the Spring Festival with Sora? Your sweet merman.

*Shokora here* yes I have biggrin
anything fun, play games, do relays, and especially dance a slow dance with Sora heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Shokora
Question 2

anything fun, play games, do relays, and especially dance a slow dance with Sora heart

= To Meena & Noire
When you both become human, what would it be like to have human legs and feet?

= To Athena
Do you hope to see your mermaid friends Ursula and Morgana at the Festival?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Shokora
Question 2

= To Meena & Noire

= To Athena

Norie and Meena here=
it will be something spectacular I hope *Meena replies ,smiling*
Norie says* oh I hope it will be fun and exciting =)
and new * wee

*Princess Athena*
sure do hope to see the twin sisters *smiles* been a while =) hope to see lots of friends wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Shokora
Question 2

= To Meena & Noire

= To Athena

Norie and Meena here=
and new * wee

*Princess Athena*
sure do hope to see the twin sisters *smiles* been a while =) hope to see lots of friends wink

= To Athena
Sounds like Ursula & Morgana's brother, Triton, knows how the keep them on the right track as he reminds them to study well.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Shokora
Question 2

= To Meena & Noire

= To Athena

Norie and Meena here=
and new * wee

*Princess Athena*

= To Athena
Sounds like Ursula & Morgana's brother, Triton, knows how the keep them on the right track as he reminds them to study well.

*Athena here* I see, a big brother who's smart and likes to keep his sisters in line? lol  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff