Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*

why would I hide human treasures from my daughter, well surely because they had been a threat in the past, so I was protecting my daughter and world =)

now I have more trust in humans, since having met Halford and Ani =)

I did yes call predators, hunters and poachers yes, awful, when they hunted us mer kind.

Fun things, well anything, love to go to the Spring Festival and play games with both Halford and Ani =) love to learn more recipes, magic, speek more Greek with my fiancee , some day, and be a great mom to Ani, show her I am a good mom, more open =) yes it will be wonderful to be Ani's step mother , look forward to it heart

= To Aphrodite
During your mermaid goddess days, these Poachers, Hunters would also pollute the sea?
Question 2
How do you feel about Eco-friendly acts like fish farms and cleaning up the ocean along with human lands so they stay lovely.
Question 3
If someone attempted to dumped a bag of new items, maybe the humans can rework at least two new resources into into one item such as putting prizes inside milk chocolate balls?

*Aphrodite here*
yes they would, pollute the sea, with their weird equipment and tools! they would kill for fun, hurt sea creatures and leave debries, not good!

I think those are great ideas, eco friendly acts, means humans care about the sea and keeping it clean! yes re cycle and reuse, like plastic bottles, water bottles! and those wonder chocolates sound good 3nodding

= To Aphrodite
Sounds like Ani loves to relax and loves to learn new food recipes that the castle maids teach her in the Capital. Maybe she can teach you new recipes too?

*Aphrodite here* why sure, that sounds fun =)

who roleplays the maid?

OOC: You mean Noble Refia? I do.

OOC: oh I thought her name was Alise =) alright Refia, I know you played her xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*
yes they would, pollute the sea, with their weird equipment and tools! they would kill for fun, hurt sea creatures and leave debries, not good!

I think those are great ideas, eco friendly acts, means humans care about the sea and keeping it clean! yes re cycle and reuse, like plastic bottles, water bottles! and those wonder chocolates sound good 3nodding

= To Aphrodite
Sounds like Ani loves to relax and loves to learn new food recipes that the castle maids teach her in the Capital. Maybe she can teach you new recipes too?

who roleplays the maid?

I also RP Alise, one of the maids. Refia sometimes helps out the maids
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite

who roleplays the maid?

User Image

I see, makes sense =) good ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

who roleplays the maid?

User Image

= To Mermaid Skuld
So in your dreams when you're sleeping, you dream about becoming human as that's your wish, to see the human world?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:38 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

who roleplays the maid?

User Image

= To Mermaid Skuld
So in your dreams when you're sleeping, you dream about becoming human as that's your wish, to see the human world?

*Skuld here* yes I guess so, I dream of meeting a cute human , kind heart =)

OCC: I don't know much of her personality Crys, her likes and dislikes, made some up xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

= To Mermaid Skuld

OCC: I don't know much of her personality Crys, her likes and dislikes, made some up xd

= To Elsa
Since you and Grant want to have children, it sounds like you want to see your mother and father reincarnated as your children, Elsa.
Question 2
When your trimesters happen, what would it be like for you to be carrying your mother and father reincarnated and soon to be born soon, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

= To Mermaid Skuld

= To Elsa
Since you and Grant want to have children, it sounds like you want to see your mother and father reincarnated as your children, Elsa.
Question 2
When your trimesters happen, what would it be like for you to be carrying your mother and father reincarnated and soon to be born soon, Elsa?

*Elsa here * and yes I do =) yes having my parents reincarnated as my children will be inspiring to me to be a good mother heart
it will be wonderful, with my beloved around =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Skuld

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here * and yes I do =) yes having my parents reincarnated as my children will be inspiring to me to be a good mother heart

= To Elsa
Do you feel like that when you return to Arendelle after your honeymoon, that your doctors will say that you're pregnant?
Question 2
When you and Grant feel your love for each other, do you feel liberated and free as a full human princess?
Question 3
What do you like about seeing the Eiffel Tower with Grant?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Skuld

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Elsa
Do you feel like that when you return to Arendelle after your honeymoon, that your doctors will say that you're pregnant?
Question 2
When you and Grant feel your love for each other, do you feel liberated and free as a full human princess?
Question 3
What do you like about seeing the Eiffel Tower with Grant?

*Elsa here *

Yes I do feel like the doctors, physicians will say I'm with child *smiles*

Yes I do feel liberated and free as a full loving human , sweet heart

I liked everything, the food, his company, his charm, how he makes me feel special and in love , like a full human Princess Bride should feel biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:13 pm
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

I liked everything, the food, his company, his charm, how he makes me feel special and in love , like a full human Princess Bride should feel biggrin

= To Elsa
Do you feel like your pregnancy will start soon after you and Grant felt your love for each other during your Honeymoon at your suite and hot springs? That would be wonderful, Elsa.
Question 2
What souvenirs do you hope to show the Arendelle Mansion and Castle Staff when you return from your honeymoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

= To Elsa
Do you feel like your pregnancy will start soon after you and Grant felt your love for each other during your Honeymoon at your suite and hot springs? That would be wonderful, Elsa.
Question 2
What souvenirs do you hope to show the Arendelle Mansion and Castle Staff when you return from your honeymoon?

*Elsa here * that would be so amazing heart

mm.. souvenirs, maybe some pamphlets from the restaurants, maybe a souvenir journal from the museums, and parks, some local art crafts we picked up souvenirs, the baby items we picked up too, and new clothes, gowns, lots of pictures =) maybe we could buy an Eiffel Tower amulet  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

= To Elsa
Question 2

mm.. souvenirs, maybe some pamphlets from the restaurants, maybe a souvenir journal from the museums, and parks, some local art crafts we picked up souvenirs, the baby items we picked up too, and new clothes, gowns, lots of pictures =) maybe we could buy an Eiffel Tower amulet

= To Elsa
When you think of Grant on his honeymoon with you, what do you think about? Your dream to have children after you're pregnant?
Question 2
Do you hope to show Mermaid Anya some Paris souvenirs too?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Elsa
When you think of Grant on his honeymoon with you, what do you think about? Your dream to have children after you're pregnant?
Question 2

*Elsa here* I dream of our love, and yes being pregnant with our children, *smiles* and having them too 3nodding

ah yes I do hope to show Anya some souvenirs =)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here* I dream of our love, and yes being pregnant with our children, *smiles* and having them too 3nodding

To Ella
When you dream about Clark, do you dream about marrying him along with feeling your love with him on your honeymoon in the hot springs and honeymoon suite?
Where do you and Clark want to go on your honeymoon once you wed?
Question 2
When you and Clark have children, do you hope to have a boy and a girl  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:04 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Elsa
Question 2

To Ella
When you dream about Clark, do you dream about marrying him along with feeling your love with him on your honeymoon in the hot springs and honeymoon suite?
Where do you and Clark want to go on your honeymoon once you wed?
Question 2
When you and Clark have children, do you hope to have a boy and a girl

*Ella here*
yes I do dream of marrying Clark heart and feeling our love together , so sweet 4laugh

Maybe we could go on a long train ride, a romantic mystery train ride, to some exotic warm island get away 3nodding

yes I do hope to have a boy and a girl, but maybe more boys lol 4laugh  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces