Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grima Kakimari

Crew

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Grima Kakimari

= To Mermaid Shantae
What dreams about having human legs do you have?

OOC: Jeopardy is on ABC right now. While watching I got 2 Clues before the players did.

Well idk, right now, I need you to promote me to Crew, just in case my account is permanently banned  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Grima Kakimari

= To Mermaid Shantae
What dreams about having human legs do you have?

OOC: Jeopardy is on ABC right now. While watching I got 2 Clues before the players did.
Idk as of right now  

Grima Kakimari

Crew

Fashionable Hunter

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:14 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Kanna
What do you like about your date with Glenn?
What Tavern in Atlantica do you, Mina and Nora like to hang out in and what tea do you order there as you talk about what you mermaids do for fun, Kanna
It was good, it all depends though

= To Kanna
When you meet Athena's mother who went from being a Mermaid Goddess to becoming a mortal human, do you hope to meet the human she's in love with?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Kanna
What do you like about your date with Glenn?
What Tavern in Atlantica do you, Mina and Nora like to hang out in and what tea do you order there as you talk about what you mermaids do for fun, Kanna
It was good, it all depends though

= To Kanna
When you meet Athena's mother who went from being a Mermaid Goddess to becoming a mortal human, do you hope to meet the human she's in love with?
I hope she does  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:11 am
Queentintin

= To Peach
Sounds like Riku cares about you a lot and hopes to help you remember your birthplace on Earth.
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Peach
Sounds like Riku cares about you a lot and hopes to help you remember your birthplace on Earth.
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?

*Peach here*
yes it does sound like so, that sweet and wonderful Riku *smiles*

of course I enjoy singing =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Peach
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite
What do you think of seeing your daughter Athena seeing her Prince Richard learning a spell that lets them switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Peach
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite
What do you think of seeing your daughter Athena seeing her Prince Richard learning a spell that lets them switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want?

*Aphrodite here*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the older ex-goddess would not have agreed, but now, the human form, well I think it's terrific, least she can go back and see Atlantica too *smiles*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Peach
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite

*Aphrodite here*

I think the older ex-goddess would not have agreed, but now, the human form, well I think it's terrific, least she can go back and see Atlantica too *smiles*

= To Aphrodite
As a mermaid goddess, why do you love to collect treasures in secret sometimes but never told your daughter because you think that the humans would see your merkin as strangers that you don't know to your ways before you met Halford and his daughter Ani?
Question 2
Do you sometimes call Predators, "Hunters" or other names?
Question 3
As a mortal human, when you become Ani's Stepmother, what fun things would you like to do with her and her father?
Question 4
Ani's a wonderful teacher, sounds like you would make her the luckiest girl in the mainlands that has 2 mothers. You, soon to be her stepmother and her birth mother who passed when she was young?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Peach
Question 2
Do you enjoy singing?

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
As a mermaid goddess, why do you love to collect treasures in secret sometimes but never told your daughter because you think that the humans would see your merkin as strangers that you don't know to your ways before you met Halford and his daughter Ani?
Question 2
Question 3
As a mortal human, when you become Ani's Stepmother, what fun things would you like to do with her and her father?
Question 4
Ani's a wonderful teacher, sounds like you would make her the luckiest girl in the mainlands that has 2 mothers. You, soon to be her stepmother and her birth mother who passed when she was young?

*Aphrodite here*

why would I hide human treasures from my daughter, well surely because they had been a threat in the past, so I was protecting my daughter and world =)

now I have more trust in humans, since having met Halford and Ani =)

I did yes call predators, hunters and poachers yes, awful, when they hunted us mer kind.

Fun things, well anything, love to go to the Spring Festival and play games with both Halford and Ani =) love to learn more recipes, magic, speek more Greek with my fiancee , some day, and be a great mom to Ani, show her I am a good mom, more open =) yes it will be wonderful to be Ani's step mother , look forward to it heart

did I say something wrong?
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4

*Aphrodite here*

why would I hide human treasures from my daughter, well surely because they had been a threat in the past, so I was protecting my daughter and world =)

I did yes call predators, hunters and poachers yes, awful, when they hunted us mer kind.

Fun things, well anything, love to go to the Spring Festival and play games with both Halford and Ani =) love to learn more recipes, magic, speek more Greek with my fiancee , some day, and be a great mom to Ani, show her I am a good mom, more open =) yes it will be wonderful to be Ani's step mother , look forward to it heart

= To Aphrodite
During your mermaid goddess days, these Poachers, Hunters would also pollute the sea?
Question 2
How do you feel about Eco-friendly acts like fish farms and cleaning up the ocean along with human lands so they stay lovely.
Question 3
If someone attempted to dumped a bag of new items, maybe the humans can rework at least two new resources into into one item such as putting prizes inside milk chocolate balls?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Peach here*

= To Aphrodite

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
During your mermaid goddess days, these Poachers, Hunters would also pollute the sea?
Question 2
How do you feel about Eco-friendly acts like fish farms and cleaning up the ocean along with human lands so they stay lovely.
Question 3
If someone attempted to dumped a bag of new items, maybe the humans can rework at least two new resources into into one item such as putting prizes inside milk chocolate balls?

*Aphrodite here*
yes they would, pollute the sea, with their weird equipment and tools! they would kill for fun, hurt sea creatures and leave debries, not good!

I think those are great ideas, eco friendly acts, means humans care about the sea and keeping it clean! yes re cycle and reuse, like plastic bottles, water bottles! and those wonder chocolates sound good 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3

*Aphrodite here*
yes they would, pollute the sea, with their weird equipment and tools! they would kill for fun, hurt sea creatures and leave debries, not good!

I think those are great ideas, eco friendly acts, means humans care about the sea and keeping it clean! yes re cycle and reuse, like plastic bottles, water bottles! and those wonder chocolates sound good 3nodding

= To Aphrodite
Sounds like Ani loves to relax and loves to learn new food recipes that the castle maids teach her in the Capital. Maybe she can teach you new recipes too?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Sounds like Ani loves to relax and loves to learn new food recipes that the castle maids teach her in the Capital. Maybe she can teach you new recipes too?

*Aphrodite here* why sure, that sounds fun =)

who roleplays the maid?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite
Question 2
Question 3

*Aphrodite here*

= To Aphrodite

*Aphrodite here* why sure, that sounds fun =)

who roleplays the maid?

OOC: You mean Noble Refia? I do.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas