Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bloom and Daphne*
Good question, you're trying to stump us there lol..
maybe a candy striper , nurses' aid in hospitals , any kind of aid, to Physicians, Dentist , etc.

= To Mermaids Bloom & Daphne
When you both become human, won't you need something to wear?
Question 2
Do you hope to meet the Atlantica Nobles' human friends one day?

*Mermaid Bloom, and Daphne here *
Why of course we'll need something to wear, did you not see our jewels, bracelets? lol

Oh yes, we sure do =)

= To Zarina
So when it comes to Blue Dust, sounds like your human boyfriend has been helping you practice and as a result, you've been working some nice sweets and learning about the sweets of the human world.

*Zarina here* and yes, Kithros has been helping me quite a bit, an inspiration, and I love learning to make new concoctions , this is true heart

= To Princess Peach
When you meet Zarina, do you hope to try some of Kithros and Zarina's Sweets?
Question 2
When you become a mermaid, do you hope to learn how to swim with a mermaid tail when Riku teaches you.

OOC: Good Night  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bloom and Daphne*
Good question, you're trying to stump us there lol..
maybe a candy striper , nurses' aid in hospitals , any kind of aid, to Physicians, Dentist , etc.

= To Mermaids Bloom & Daphne
When you both become human, won't you need something to wear?
Question 2
Do you hope to meet the Atlantica Nobles' human friends one day?

*Mermaid Bloom, and Daphne here *
Why of course we'll need something to wear, did you not see our jewels, bracelets? lol

Oh yes, we sure do =)

= To Zarina
So when it comes to Blue Dust, sounds like your human boyfriend has been helping you practice and as a result, you've been working some nice sweets and learning about the sweets of the human world.

*Zarina here* and yes, Kithros has been helping me quite a bit, an inspiration, and I love learning to make new concoctions , this is true heart

= To Princess Peach
When you meet Zarina, do you hope to try some of Kithros and Zarina's Sweets?
Question 2
When you become a mermaid, do you hope to learn how to swim with a mermaid tail when Riku teaches you.

OOC: Good Night

User Image

*Peach here* oh yes, I absolutely do want to try some of Zarina and Kithros's sweets heart

yes I definitely, do hope to learn how to swim as a mermaid with my cute merman Riku 3nodding heart

good night =) sweet dreams then ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:05 am
To Prince Lucan=
Mitsuha, Allura and Chloe here, * will we be exploring fun places too In Rothenburg? or meeting more people, seems we were mermaids right? we are discovering new things no? we won't go too far with candies lol there is a story plot behind this right? we don't want to be tag alongs stare

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:09 am
Queentintin
To Prince Lucan=
Mitsuha, Allura and Chloe here, * will we be exploring fun places too In Rothenburg? or meeting more people, seems we were mermaids right? we are discovering new things no? we won't go too far with candies lol there is a story plot behind this right? we don't want to be tag alongs stare

CrystBalfast

Lucan: Well, the Spring Festival is tomorrow in the IC.

OOC: I have to have breakfast soon since its almost time for lunch  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
To Prince Lucan=

CrystBalfast

wow really timed there, 11:11 lol
and tomorrow is when in this time line? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
To Prince Lucan=

CrystBalfast

Lucan: From the Narrator's Notes, There's still the Early, Mid, Late Afternoons along with the Early and Mid Evening Time Frames to go in the current IC.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
To Prince Lucan=

CrystBalfast

Lucan: From the Narrator's Notes, There's still the Early, Mid, Late Afternoons along with the Early and Mid Evening Time Frames to go in the current IC.

*Mitsuha here* I see, ok no problem . Just does not seem like Mitsuha, Allura and Chloe fit in the scenario, maybe just me..after all we speak more, and get less responses lol anyhow have fun, you're probably doing something else ^^

OCC: I think you're getting tired of me..I'll back off, give you your space, I mean you're not used to people responding as quickly as I do.. take care . see I care too much I guess! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:25 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
To Prince Lucan=

CrystBalfast

*Mitsuha here* I see, ok no problem . Just does not seem like Mitsuha, Allura and Chloe fit in the scenario, maybe just me..after all we speak more, and get less responses lol anyhow have fun, you're probably doing something else ^^

OCC: I think you're getting tired of me..I'll back off, give you your space, I mean you're not used to people responding as quickly as I do.. take care . see I care too much I guess! 3nodding

= To Princess Samus
What do you like to cook in the Mushroom Kingdom? Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinner and Desserts?
When you dream about meeting someone sweet, the thought of a young man holding your hand makes you blush?

OOC: A Nice Princess Lu Regulus Question  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Princess Samus
What do you like to cook in the Mushroom Kingdom? Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinner and Desserts?
When you dream about meeting someone sweet, the thought of a young man holding your hand makes you blush?

*Princess Samus here *
and yes I love to cook =) ah yes that would make me blush so much heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:49 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Princess Samus

*Princess Samus here *

= To Athena
When you and Richard marry, does will it remind you of a Storybook Ending and Beginning where a Mermaid Princess and her human prince have their wedding together?

= To Quorra
When you and Terenas had your first kiss, what was it like? Sounds like he's in love with you.
In the Jules Verne books you read, where do you hope to visit in the mainlands with Terenas?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Princess Samus

*Princess Samus here *

= To Athena
When you and Richard marry, does will it remind you of a Storybook Ending and Beginning where a Mermaid Princess and her human prince have their wedding together?

= To Quorra
When you and Terenas had your first kiss, what was it like? Sounds like he's in love with you.
In the Jules Verne books you read, where do you hope to visit in the mainlands with Terenas?

*Quorra here* it was nice my first kiss with Terenas he surprised me but it was so sweet biggrin , always makes me blush, he's so cute heart love to visit Yokohama, Japan *smiles* heart and France, heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:44 pm
Kanna Kakimari

= To Kanna
What do you like about your date with Glenn?
What Tavern in Atlantica do you, Mina and Nora like to hang out in and what tea do you order there as you talk about what you mermaids do for fun, Kanna  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Kanna
What do you like about your date with Glenn?
What Tavern in Atlantica do you, Mina and Nora like to hang out in and what tea do you order there as you talk about what you mermaids do for fun, Kanna
It was good, it all depends though  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:00 pm
Grima Kakimari

= To Mermaid Shantae
What dreams about having human legs do you have?

OOC: Jeopardy is on ABC right now. While watching I got 2 Clues before the players did.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Grima Kakimari

Crew

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Grima Kakimari

= To Mermaid Shantae
What dreams about having human legs do you have?

OOC: Jeopardy is on ABC right now. While watching I got 2 Clues before the players did.
I can't talk right now, the admins are mistreating me  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games