Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

my thoughts, they are of a bright future =) with my sweet enchanter, and our children playing with us, it will be a mansion full of love and joy biggrin

I love many Fables, like jack and the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland, Gulliver's Travels, Beauty and the Beast, Doctor Suiss books, Snow white and the 7 dwarfs, there are many =)

= To Elsa
Also in that Future, Arendelle will be complete once again with your mother and father reborn as your children.

*Elsa here* yes that will be a great happening =) mrgreen Arendelle whole again heart

= To Elsa
Do you hope to make Breakfast or Lunch for Grant one day?

*Elsa* ah yes very much so biggrin

= To Elsa
Dreaming about when Grant sees you Pregnant with your mother and father soon to be reincarnated as your children?

*Elsa here * yes heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:05 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here* yes that will be a great happening =) mrgreen Arendelle whole again heart

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Dreaming about when Grant sees you Pregnant with your mother and father soon to be reincarnated as your children?

*Elsa here * yes heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Cassandra
Since you're in love with Kingsley, what guild jobs do you hope to do with him and do you hope to dance with him at the Spring Festival?
Question 2
When Kingsley proposes to you, what would it be like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

*Elsa here * yes heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Cassandra
Since you're in love with Kingsley, what guild jobs do you hope to do with him and do you hope to dance with him at the Spring Festival?
Question 2
When Kingsley proposes to you, what would it be like?

*Cassandra here* yes I am =) any jobs, cleaning, or adventure jobs, or setting up jobs, I'm strong =) yes I do hope to dance with him at the Spring Festival wink oh what would it be like when Kingsley proposes to me, it will be wonderful heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

= To Anos
Besides Anya & Kula, do you have any other Mixed Blood Demon Human friends of yours?
Question 2
What do you think of Ani Malen's cute jokes? Do you hope to dance with her at a Festival or Party one day?

= To Anya & Kula
Do you hope to have sweet boyfriends one day too since Anos is in love with Ani Malen?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:24 am
Queentintin

= To Bayou
What Spring Festival dreams do you have about Vanitas?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here* I hope we get to play all sorts of fun games, but I'd specially love to dance with him , just to know what he likes to do in Spring Festivals, guess we'll discover together =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here* I hope we get to play all sorts of fun games, but I'd specially love to dance with him , just to know what he likes to do in Spring Festivals, guess we'll discover together =)

= To Bayou
Do you dream of Vanitas proposing Marriage to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

*Bayou here* ah yes, I think we love each other that much heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:43 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

= To Bayou
When you and Vanitas have children, what would you like to name them?

= To Aphrodite
Since Athena's human, she can't swim in open waters and breathe underwater but her human prince boyfriend's teaching her to swim as a human girl?

= To Ursula & Morgana
What's it like for you and your sister to Study with your human boyfriends. Sounds like your brother knows what's important.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

= To Aphrodite
Since Athena's human, she can't swim in open waters and breathe underwater but her human prince boyfriend's teaching her to swim as a human girl?

= To Ursula & Morgana
What's it like for you and your sister to Study with your human boyfriends. Sounds like your brother knows what's important.

*Bayou here*
how about we name our children, for a grl= Madison, and for a boy Dillon =)

*Aphrodite here*
yes I guess he would have to, as it is different to swim as a human, you need to breather oxygen, they have no gills .

* Ursula and Morgana here* we love learning new things with out human boyfriends 3nodding sounds like yes he might just know lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

= To Aphrodite

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Bayou here*

*Aphrodite here*
yes I guess he would have to, as it is different to swim as a human, you need to breather oxygen, they have no gills .

* Ursula and Morgana here* we love learning new things with out human boyfriends 3nodding sounds like yes he might just know lol

= To Finly
What guild job would you like to do with Prince Blumiere?
Question 2
Do you hope to make a wonderful magician's assistant to Blumiere and what adventurer class do you think he is? Phantom Magician?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:01 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Bayou

= To Aphrodite

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Bayou here*

*Aphrodite here*

= To Finly
Question 2
Do you hope to make a wonderful magician's assistant to Blumiere and what adventurer class do you think he is? Phantom Magician?

*Finly here* I really don't know, maybe we could hold a magic show, and yes I could be his assistant , oh maybe a Phantom Magician, could be , or a royal Magician =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:02 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Aphrodite

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Bayou here*

*Aphrodite here*

= To Finly
Question 2

*Finly here* I really don't know, maybe we could hold a magic show, and yes I could be his assistant , oh maybe a Phantom Magician, could be , or a royal Magician =)

= To Anna
When Grant calls your sister Elsa, Snowflake, it sounds like she's really relaxed. What children books do you think she would like to read when the schoolhouse is opened in Arendelle?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

= To Aphrodite

= To Ursula & Morgana

*Bayou here*

*Aphrodite here*

= To Finly
Question 2

= To Anna
When Grant calls your sister Elsa, Snowflake, it sounds like she's really relaxed. What children books do you think she would like to read when the schoolhouse is opened in Arendelle?

*Anna here* I think she would probably read Doctor Seuss books, or Winnie the pooh books, or classic stories, like *Charlotte's web, or Gulliver's Travels, or any Disney kids story books =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bayou here*

*Aphrodite here*

= To Finly
Question 2

= To Anna

*Anna here* I think she would probably read Doctor Seuss books, or Winnie the pooh books, or classic stories, like *Charlotte's web, or Gulliver's Travels, or any Disney kids story books =)

= To Mermaids Bloom & Daphne
What do you like about Atlantica and dream about having human legs?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games