Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here* Yes I , that would be fantastic! biggrin

= To Elsa
What's the best thing you've seen, done and eaten as a full human, Elsa?
Question 2
After you wore your mother's wedding gown when you married Grant, do you hope to place it inside display case?

= To Allura
Do you sometimes search sunken ships with Athena and wonder what having human legs would be like, Allura?

^Elsa here* the best thing I've seen, my husband, saying his vows to me , us saying our vows, our wedding, our honeymoon was wonderful, and of course being changed into a full human, that was the best ever heart the best food, any food my husband makes or we made together =) yes that's a wonderful idea, placing my mothers wedding dress in a display case =)

*Allura* oh yes I do,, what having human legs would feel like 3nodding

= To Allura
Do you hope to meet the human prince that Athena is in love with and her mother who became a mortal human in love with a Widowed Teacher?
Question 2
What dreams do you have about having human legs?

*Allura here*
yes I do hope to meet up with Athena, and the Prince she feel in love with. what's this, yes I had heard Goddess Aphrodite had met a mere human, a widower you say? sounds like love ^^
dreams about having human legs, well to walk in them, and go on fun adventures, and maybe become a pet doctor 4laugh

= To Athena
When Richard is invited to see a Dwarven Peephole Machine/Projector, would you like to see it and show some of the treasures you collected from sunken ships?
Athena here, oh yes I would love to see the machine and show you some treasures.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Mermaid Kanna
Do you sometimes hope that the Narrator's Crystal Chronicles book is in safe hands and that all goes well?
Question 1
What was it like learning to stand and walk on human legs after becoming human? Did you feel like a toddler at first until you got used to having legs?
I felt good, I got the legs I was hoping for, I felt like it at first but I got used to it  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:51 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Mermaid Kanna
Do you sometimes hope that the Narrator's Crystal Chronicles book is in safe hands and that all goes well?
Question 1
What was it like learning to stand and walk on human legs after becoming human? Did you feel like a toddler at first until you got used to having legs?
I felt good, I got the legs I was hoping for, I felt like it at first but I got used to it

= To Mermaid Kanna
Question 2
Do you sometimes hope that the Narrator's Crystal Chronicles book is in safe hands inside the Player's Room and that all goes well, Kanna?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= To Mermaid Kanna
Question 1

= To Mermaid Kanna
Question 2
Do you sometimes hope that the Narrator's Crystal Chronicles book is in safe hands inside the Player's Room and that all goes well, Kanna?
Yea I do  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:06 pm
Queentintin

= To Mari
So your parents care about you & after coming of age, you decide to venture out into the open waters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mari
So your parents care about you & after coming of age, you decide to venture out into the open waters.

*Mari here*
yes they do they know they won't be able to keep me home longer , and yes I decide to venture, to the open waters oh my =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:41 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mari

*Mari here*
yes they do they know they won't be able to keep me home longer , and yes I decide to venture, to the open waters oh my =)

= To Mari
So your parents tend to the gardens of Atlantica?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mari

*Mari here*

= To Mari

*Mari here* yes they do, very proud too =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mari

*Mari here*

= To Mari

= To Elsa
What are your thoughts on the future since you're fully human?
Question 2
What's your favorite children's book?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:23 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mari

*Mari here*

= To Mari

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

my thoughts, they are of a bright future =) with my sweet enchanter, and our children playing with us, it will be a mansion full of love and joy biggrin

I love many Fables, like jack and the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland, Gulliver's Travels, Beauty and the Beast, Doctor Suiss books, Snow white and the 7 dwarfs, there are many =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Mari here*

= To Mari

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

my thoughts, they are of a bright future =) with my sweet enchanter, and our children playing with us, it will be a mansion full of love and joy biggrin

I love many Fables, like jack and the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland, Gulliver's Travels, Beauty and the Beast, Doctor Suiss books, Snow white and the 7 dwarfs, there are many =)

= To Elsa
Also in that Future, Arendelle will be complete once again with your mother and father reborn as your children.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Mari here*

= To Mari

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Also in that Future, Arendelle will be complete once again with your mother and father reborn as your children.

*Elsa here* yes that will be a great happening =) mrgreen Arendelle whole again heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

*Elsa here* yes that will be a great happening =) mrgreen Arendelle whole again heart

= To Elsa
Do you hope to make Breakfast or Lunch for Grant one day?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

*Elsa* ah yes very much so biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

*Elsa* ah yes very much so biggrin

= To Elsa
Dreaming about when Grant sees you Pregnant with your mother and father soon to be reincarnated as your children?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games