Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Roxanne
First time meeting a merman who's cute?

= To Peach
When you get a world atlas, do you hope to learn more about the world you were born being the earth?

= To Mermaid Mitsuha
Why do you dream about becoming human? Maybe to open General Store on land?

*Roxanne here*
Yes , first time =)

*Peach here* yes i sure do hope to learn of the place where I was born =)

Mermaid Mitsuha here*
so that's why I dream of becoming human =) and of meeting someone special too ^^

= To Mermaid Mitshua
What do you like to collect from sunken ships?

= To Aphrodite
When you and Halford marry and when Athena and Richard marry, will your regent of Alantica have Richard use Atlantica's Trident so that St. Atlantica can be founded, bordering Land and Sea? That sounds wonderful.

= To Elsa
Is there anything else that Grant would like to teach you?

*Mitsuha here*
I love colecing cois , gold, valuables, and try to exchange them =)

*Aphrodite* I'm sure yes our regent from Atlantica will love to let Richard use the trident to foundland and sea together, Atlantica and Ivalice , what a wonderful thought biggrin
*Elsa here* I hope he teaches so much more , and that's it's not the end eek

= To Peach
When you show Riku the Mushroom Kingdom & your castle, do you think he and Toad will be friends?

*Peach here * oh for sure Riku and Toad will be friends, sure Toad will have many questions for him biggrin

= To Mermaid Cassandra
What do you like to do for fun? Does your short black hair look like a paintbrush too?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Mitshua

= To Aphrodite
When you and Halford marry and when Athena and Richard marry, will your regent of Alantica have Richard use Atlantica's Trident so that St. Atlantica can be founded, bordering Land and Sea? That sounds wonderful.

= To Elsa

*Mitsuha here*

*Aphrodite* I'm sure yes our regent from Atlantica will love to let Richard use the trident to foundland and sea together, Atlantica and Ivalice , what a wonderful thought biggrin

= To Peach
When you show Riku the Mushroom Kingdom & your castle, do you think he and Toad will be friends?

*Peach here * oh for sure Riku and Toad will be friends, sure Toad will have many questions for him biggrin

= To Mermaid Cassandra
What do you like to do for fun? Does your short black hair look like a paintbrush too?

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

Collecting weapons, combat, traditions, respect, music boxes, pranks, independence, Monty, solitude, adventure, spinning tops, her pet owl
(maybe a pet ray) sea ray
and yes I guess my hair does look like a paintbrush ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Mitshua

= To Aphrodite

= To Elsa

*Mitsuha here*

= To Peach

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

Collecting weapons, combat, traditions, respect, music boxes, pranks, independence, Monty, solitude, adventure, spinning tops, her pet owl

= To Mermaid Cassandra
When you become human, what would you think of having human legs instead of a tail?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Peach

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

= To Mermaid Cassandra
When you become human, what would you think of having human legs instead of a tail?

*Cassandra here* I will love it, as it will make ma a strong fighter, person, more stability too, wonders how human sword fight hehe  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:40 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Peach

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Cassandra here* I will love it, as it will make ma a strong fighter, person, more stability too, wonders how human sword fight hehe

= To Mermaid Cassandra
Won't your new legs feel tingly and asleep at first when you become human, Cassandra?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

= To Mermaid Cassandra

= To Mermaid Cassandra
Won't your new legs feel tingly and asleep at first when you become human, Cassandra?

*Mermaid Cassandra *
oh I did not realize, oh no.... hope I dont make a fool of myself.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:15 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra*
just learning things =)

= To Mermaid Cassandra

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra *

= To Mermaid Cassandra
What songs do you like to sing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra *

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra here*
that's a good question, probably good beat songs, upbeat, fight theme songs I imagine  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra *

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra here*
that's a good question, probably good beat songs, upbeat, fight theme songs I imagine

= To Ursula & Morgana
Any reason why your brother reminds you to both Study Hard? Sounds like your Brother Triton is the hardest working merman of Atlantica.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra *

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra here*

= To Ursula & Morgana
Any reason why your brother reminds you to both Study Hard? Sounds like your Brother Triton is the hardest working merman of Atlantica.

*Ursula and Morgana here*
because yes he is very smart, and he wants us to think for ourselves too, and studying helps a whole lot 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra *

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra here*

= To Ursula & Morgana

because yes he is very smart, and he wants us to think for ourselves too, and studying helps a whole lot 3nodding

= To Ursula & Morgana
Sounds like your brother knows what it takes to get an education, Ursula and Morgana. Do you and your sister hope to visit the Dark Hallow Library in Artisans with your boyfriends one day to see what books you may look at?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Mermaid Cassandra

*Mermaid Cassandra here*

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Ursula & Morgana
Sounds like your brother knows what it takes to get an education, Ursula and Morgana. Do you and your sister hope to visit the Dark Hallow Library in Artisans with your boyfriends one day to see what books you may look at?

Yes sure, that sounds interesting =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 am
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Do you hope to go on a Festival date with Kendall one day, Torren?
Question 2
Do you, Alguna, Paige & Hugo sometimes visit Alantica under the sea?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Question 2
Do you, Alguna, Paige & Hugo sometimes visit Atlantica under the sea?

Torren: "Yeah, a festival date sounds very exciting! Hopefully there will be music and dancing, it would be lovely to dance with Kendall, she's amazing at dancing as well as singing."

Alguna: "Yeah, it's a lot more peaceful back home in my cave. Still like to visit the town to sell my seafood to people and make money and like, help them I guess."

Paige: "Oh yes, honestly I like being able to switch between mermaid and human form, makes life more exciting. Plus, I've designed some outfits on land that would totally work underwater and I wanted to share them with my friends and siblings."

Hugo: "Sometimes, I mean, I actually prefer it on land, life is a little easier but also more complex. And Tauriel is here, of course."  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:12 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Question 2
Do you, Alguna, Paige & Hugo sometimes visit Atlantica under the sea?

Torren: "Yeah, a festival date sounds very exciting! Hopefully there will be music and dancing, it would be lovely to dance with Kendall, she's amazing at dancing as well as singing."

Alguna: "Yeah, it's a lot more peaceful back home in my cave. Still like to visit the town to sell my seafood to people and make money and like, help them I guess."

Paige: "Oh yes, honestly I like being able to switch between mermaid and human form, makes life more exciting. Plus, I've designed some outfits on land that would totally work underwater and I wanted to share them with my friends and siblings."

Hugo: "Sometimes, I mean, I actually prefer it on land, life is a little easier but also more complex. And Tauriel is here, of course."

= To Alguna
What kind of human male do you hope to meet one day?
Question 2
Where did you live before moving to an underwater cave as your home?
Question 3
Did you have any childhood friends growing up under the sea when you were a young merman before moving out of your parents' home?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games