Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Animal Crossing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:41 am

Anyone playing?
I'm super invested in it and I'm down to play with fellow NSTGers!!

Feel free to add me!!
Let me know who you are on here tho lol

Switch username: FayeKittie
Friend code: SW-8234-5079-0711

Islander name: FayeKittie 🐈‍⬛
Island name: Kamiki 🏝️
Native Fruit: Peaches 🍑
Native Flowers: Mums 🌸
Hemisphere: Northern 🌎

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:25 am
Please join Terry's new guild based on Animal crossing. There you will be able to contribute a lot better than here. I don't have New Horizons yet, by the way.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:39 pm
FayeKittie

Anyone playing?

Its a shame that you do not accept guild invites because I was trying to invite you to my animal crossing guild.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:19 am

My bad! I actually don't remember turning it off eek
Should be able to now.

If I can find it I'll try and join!

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
FayeKittie

Anyone playing?

Its a shame that you do not accept guild invites because I was trying to invite you to my animal crossing guild.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:48 am
FayeKittie

My bad! I actually don't remember turning it off eek
Should be able to now.

If I can find it I'll try and join!

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
FayeKittie

Anyone playing?

Great! I would be glad to have you as a member. I have played most of the series so far. The only one I have yet to play is New Horizons, which I plan on getting with a new switch once the pandemic is over. I hear that its one of the best ones yet because of its minecraft feature.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:35 am
The bragging sections in my guild are important as they will help build the guild. Yes I have played the game, but its been a bit so bragging helps in this case.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Rysabi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:43 am
Personally, I like having an Animal Crossing thread in here since it could generate a lot of discussion since it is a popular game. When I get on that game later I'll post my code.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:12 am
I've never played, but it looks really cute!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:26 am
True it could be useful here, but it could also generate members for my newest guild too. The thing is I want to learn more about animal crossing. Stuff I might not already know.

The different fish per game, the different bugs per game, the different fossils you can get, if there are any new fruit. What stuff remains the same what stuff changes, that sort of thing.

Like I know they trashed having to send letters for fossils because Blathers can now identify them himself. They trashed the idea of the dump but that I miss having because it was a great way to get rid of actual garbage such as cans, boots, and tires for good stuff. Plus, I always laughed when I could sing, "To the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump." Because I had something to dispose. Of course this was after I cussed for finding trash when fishing.

I don't think that in the first game they had the dreaded scorpion or tarantula that you could catch. I think they might have added that in City folk or even wild world.

The bee trees have always been a constant thing. I admit, I laugh when I fail to catch the buggers and end up getting stung.

The money tricks have changed per game. Sometimes they have rocks with money in them, sometimes they have a secret money spot where you dig up 1000 bells, and of course some of the trees have money in them too.

I had heard in this new game, unlike the others, tools can actually break. Only the axe used to break and that was reasonable. But I suppose if you hit too many rocks with your shovel, it will break. If you try to catch too strong of a fish, then bye bye fishing pole. I dunno about the net though.

And in this new game, there are new decorating ideas that they didn't have in the other games. I have seen displays that wowed me. In the other games, I normally pick up random stuff and put it wherever in my place and see how many points I get for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:45 pm
I was truly invested in Animal Crossing: New Horizons at the beginning but I started to fall out around Halloween. I'm slowly making a comeback to the game but with work it's hard to keep track of the events. My routine has been eat, work, relax a little, and sleep lol.  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:05 pm
I haven't played since Christmas. It's really fun but I only log in when there's something to do, and I feel like I've done everything. My museum is already done and that's my favorite part. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:49 pm
I got the game on launch day and have been playing pretty often. Right now I'm making my island look like the Gamecube version of the game. It's fun but I can only play for so long until I get bored. They need to update it with new content.  

Rysabi

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:47 am
I'm currently still playing.
I'm working on finishing my whole town so I can put a dream code up.
I'm fixing up the residential area of my town.

I have a new villager someone is giving me soon to complete my dream villagers.

I can't believe I haven't posted my friend code!
I'll add it to this post and the first post in a bit.

Switch username: FayeKittie
Friend code: SW-8234-5079-0711

Islander name: FayeKittie 🐈‍⬛
Island name: Kamiki 🏝️
Native Fruit: Peaches 🍑
Native Flowers: Mums 🌸
Hemisphere: Northern 🌎  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers