Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Raid Battle Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:55 am
User Image
Pokemon Raid Center - Galar Dens

tab A whole new system being tested for the first time, Battle Raids includes battling Dynamaxed pokemon! Like the games, you'll be working together to defeat these pokemon, however unlike the games (as well as our past Mystery Dungeon event), you don't need to stay for the duration of the battle! You can simply swing through (perhaps on your way between Wishing Star locations) to post once in the Raid Battle Thread to contribute to the battle, and then be on your way! When the pokemon is finally defeated, you earn your Wishing Star!

tab Every two weeks a new dynamax pokemon will appear, announced by a mod in this thread. You can only contribute against a dynamax battle once, however if a dynamax pokemon is still standing after the two week mark, another one will appear. You can contribute to the battle against the second one, but may still only contribute to each one once, and will receive a Wishing Star from each once they are defeated. Please clearly state in your battle summary which pokemon is being attacked, so that mods may easily track who is getting participation points for which pokemon. If a dynamaxed pokemon is still standing at the end of the month mark, it will flee, but all those that contributed against it will still earn their Wishing Star. You will be quoted when a dynamax pokemon is either defeated or flees, and must link to that quote when recording your wishing star.

tab Each Dynamaxed pokemon will have 2100HP so that there's a good chance for many people to contribute. If this seems to be too much, or too little, we may adjust as we go forward, but remember, even if the pokemon isn't defeated, you still get your prize! So don't worry about not being able to take it out.

As this is a trial run for systems which are still in development, we appreciate your understanding and patience with any issues which may arise. We hope you will enjoy this as we try to translate this mode from the latest entries in the games. We will announce any necessary changes or clarifications as they arise.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A Makuhita has appeared in the den! Current HP: 2100/2100
Available until: July 14th

A Snorunt has appeared in the den! Current HP: 2100/2100
Available until: July 24th

A beam of light surges from a den at the Rolling Fields, a mighty cry demanding a challenger.

A beam of light surges from a den at the Giant's Cap, billowing through clouds high in the sky above...

ETA before next raid encounter: July 15th.  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:58 am
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Ivysaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 28
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 280/280HP | Status: None | 8/21 EXP | Next Move: Giga Drain (Heart Scale) | Evolves at 32

xxN A M E: Rhubarb - Salandit
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bold
A B I L I T Y: Corrosion - Allows the user to inflict poison on any Pokémon regardless of type.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Gas - Poisons target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smog - 30: 8/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 8/15 EXP | Next Move: Toxic (TM or lv. 29), Vennoshock (TM or lv. 37), Heat Wave (Heart Scale), Iron Tail (Heart Scale) | Evolves at 33

xxN A M E: Gloriosa - Danshen
T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shadow Type)
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naughty
A B I L I T Y: Shadow Aura - Depending on the amount of Love Points (LP), this pokemon has a chance to enter "Reverse Mode" after using a Shadow Move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Wave: 50, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Sky: Changes the weather to Shadow Rain for five rounds. Damages all non-shadow pokemon at the end of each turn for 1/16th their maximum HP. Boosts the base damage of shadow-type moves by +40 while in effect. Changes Weather Ball to shadow type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frustration: 200, Makes Contact (Special conditions for this attack due to being a shadow pokemon)

User Image User Image - 90/90HP | Status: None | 35/38 EXP | 0/100 LP | 0/60 SXP | Next Move: Shadow Storm (60 SXP) | Dream Moveset: Spirit Shackle (lv 20), Dark Pulse (TM or Big M.), Zen Headbutt (Ziyoushen H. Scale)

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 130/130HP | Status: None | 18/23 EXP | Next Move: Draining Kiss (lv 15) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

xxN A M E: Amanita - Morelull
User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Gentle
A B I L I T Y: Rain Dish - When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absorb - 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 110/110HP | Status: None | 2/21 EXP | Next move: Giga Drain (Lv 29) | Dream Moveset: Spore (lv 36), Dream Eater (lv 43)

xxN A M E: Nematocyst - Toxel
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nuzzle - 20: Paralyzes opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Acid - 40: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tearful Look - Lowers target's Attack & Special Attack stats by 1 stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flail - Power Varies based on the percentage of HP remaining on user. Makes contact.

100-71% HP: 20-dmg
70-36% HP: 40-dmg
35-21% HP: 80-dmg
20-11% HP: 100-dmg
10-5% HP: 150-dmg
4%-1HP: 200-dmg

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 230/230HP | Status: None | 13/15 EXP | Evolves at lv 30

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
L E V E L: 23
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 230/230HP | Status: None | 24/26 EXP

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 1/23 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 5/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

xxN A M E: Hyacinth - Dragalge
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Lv 25 Water Pulse | Dream Moves: Hydro Pump (Lv 42)

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 3/19 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 150/150HP | Status: None | 3/18 EXP

xxN A M E: Wisteria - Stunky
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy
A B I L I T Y: Stench - Contact with this Pokémon has a 1/10 chance of making the attacker flinch. Stench does not stack with King's Rock or Razor Fang.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Gas - Poisons target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fury Swipes - 18: hits 2-5 times
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smokescreen - Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Toxic (TM or Lvl 27), Vennoshock (TM), Play Rough (Big M.), Iron Tail (H. Scale) | Evolves at lv 34

xxN A M E: Acanthaster - Mareanie
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely
A B I L I T Y: Merciless - When attacking a poisoned pokemon, this pokemon's attacks will always hit critically.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venoshock - 65: Inflicts double damage if target is poisoned

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Toxic Spikes (Lv 30), Blizzard (TM), Infestation (TM) | Evolves at lv 38

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker
Fremy
Eli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soda Pop x 2

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x8
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jaboca Berries x10

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Rock x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Root x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1

Other:

User Image Crystal Shard x1

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge

TM Case

-TR Rock Tomb

-TM Infestation

-HM Cut
-HM Rock Smash

User Image

Azalea wasn't sure what had happened. One moment she was walking through Hou'oli City, and then the next, that damn cosmic fart seemed to have teleported her somewhere that looked like a big open field by a lake. There were very few times that Azalea actually felt any emotion strong enough to make her react. However, standing here alone and finding herself next to a MASSIVE bird pokemon definitely made her blood run cold. What the hell had that little star turd done?

"s**t... RAF?!" The ivysaur appeared at her side, a little tired, but she seemed to wake up very quickly at the sight of the corvisquire in front of them. Normally, a grass type would be at a disadvantage against a flying type, but thankfully they had an ace up their sleeve. "Zap cannon!!!" The ivysaur's bulb seemed to gather light and charged it into electric energy before sending it careening into the bird.

It should have been effective, and it looked like the hit would have done more, were it not for the bird's massive size being able to just take the hit. Now, they seemed to have only succeeded in attracting the bird's attention. Azalea took a hesitant step back as the birds beady red eyes locked onto her. "Okay Fluffy.... This is a pretty good prank, but that's enough. You can send us back now." Azalea insisted, taking another step back. Nothing, but she could have sworn she heard the cosmog's giggle echoing around her. "Th-this isn't funny! Take us back!" She yelled. Thankfully, before the bird could close in on her, Azalea felt herself transported back.

[Battle Synopsis]

Azalea sent out Rafflesia!

Rafflesia used Zap Cannon!
120 + 10 (level attack boost) = 130 x 2 (effectiveness) = 260 total damage!

User Image

StarlightSchism

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I’m Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am: -
I’ll tolerate you, for now… : No one
Current Outfit: Cool n’ Casual
Team Out of Ball: User Image
Counters:
Onwards we go (Travel): 1/3 (Wishing Star Event)
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 18/2 (-3 from Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 23/15
Suppose this’ll be useful (Item Questing):
Mystic Water: 10/10 (Reduced from 20 by Vermouth’s Pickup)
Heart Scale: 10/11
What have we here? (Area Specific ) – N/A

Wishing Star: 1/4

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Rotom Balls (10), Ultra Balls (20), Inspiration Balls (35), Tag Balls (35), GS Balls (Event), Clover Balls (Event), XP Balls (Event), Heart Scales (10), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Crystal Shards (35), Bronze Stones (30), Everstones (10), Up-Grade (10), Metal Coat (30), Choice Band (30), Choice Specs (30), Flame Orb (30), Lucky Eggs (30 – Gym), EXP Shares (50), Light Ball (30), Lucky Punch (30), Elemental Gems (20), VS Seeker (35)

I’ll be taking these (Claims):
Level 5 Cybun (March/April Fakemon Giveaway 2020)
Grass Gem x3 (September 2019 Horoscope)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 As Jaffa swiftly flew Eveline to the next Wishing Star location, she noticed a bright beam of light coming from one of the dens close to the eastern lake. Right… Lambrusco had mentioned that those indicated active dens whenever a wild Pokemon Dynamaxed, though the concept of Dynamaxing in general was still very new to her apart from what few notes she had regarding her father’s research on the phenomenon. ”Jaffa, take us down to that den,” she commanded, figuring a little detour on their way to their next hunting grounds wouldn’t hurt. Chirping in an ‘Yes m’am!’ kind of manner, the Altaria circled around, coming in for a landing right next to the glowing den. The sheer amount of energy radiating off of it made the hairs on the back of her neck rise up, was this how it felt for Pokemon during the Dynamaxing process? ”Stay close,” she murmured, gently patting Jaffa’s neck as she dismounted and approached the den. Seemed like it was large enough to be able to fit her if she just jumped down there… Taking a breath, she vaulted herself up and over into the opening, the Altaria following quickly behind her.

It was hardly a long fall down as Eveline easily landed, bracing her knees to lessen the shock of the impact, finding herself now face to face against what appeared to be a titanic-sized Corvisquire. As much as the redhead felt she should be afraid, going up against such a monstrous Pokemon on her own, but she felt an overwhelming excitement bubble up in her chest at the prospect of fighting against such a formidable foe. She always did like a good challenge, after all. ”Gin, battle stations!” she barked, the Luxray immediately appearing at her side, ”Light up this big b*****d with a Spark!” Not hesitating to follow her command, Gin charged forth at the giant bird as electricity crackled and sparked around his body before smacking into it and releasing all that built up charge on impact. Normally an attack like that would’ve almost guaranteed taking down a Flying type like that, but though the Corvisquire was clearly hurt by it was still standing strong. Seemed Dynamaxing not only enhanced the strength of the Pokemon’s attacks, but also made them almost tank-like due to their sheer size. Either way, Eveline certainly wasn’t going to stick around here, her Pokemon as they were probably wouldn’t be able to really take even a single attack from this thing and she sure as hell wasn’t going to risk it. ”Right, take us out of here, Jaffa,” she called out, returning Gin and quickly climbing onto the Altaria’s back just as she saw the enormous bird turning towards them. Wasting no time, Jaffa took to the air and carried them off just as the giant Corvisquire let out a near earth-shattering call, a strong gust of air pushing them up and out of the den. Eveline held on tight as they shot out of the den and back up into the skies above the Wild Area, both her and the Altaria quickly gathering their bearings after an unexpectedly tumultuous exit and heading onwards once more towards their intended destination.
】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
Eveline sends forth Gin!

Gin used Spark!

130 damage dealt to Dynamax Corvisquire! (65 BP x 2 Super Effective = 130)

(( Ordering Outrageous Cocktails: Accompanied by Zane’s Jaffa (NPC Altaria) ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ PARTNERS IN CRIME ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Spark (65 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Charge (Raises Sp. Defense one stage ; Next Electric-type attack deals x2 damage) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Tonic ‘Nic’││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers target’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon is sent out in battle│ Naughty: Sassy, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, and quick to use her flames and claws as she sees fit│ 15/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Flamethrower (90 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (30 ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Swords Dance (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Pound (40) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Water Gun (40) ; Bind (15 ; Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Tequila││ Level 11│ 110/110 HP │ Flame Body: Contact with this Pokemon has a 3/10 chance of inducing burn ; Eggs will take 10 fewer posts to hatch while the Pokemon is in the active party│ Lax: A lazy sort, she thinks of herself as the ‘big boss’ of the team, prefers not to do things if others can do it, but will throw her weight around if she has to │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Smokescreen (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Wrap (15 ; Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Power Whip (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Scald (TR) ; Fire Lash (Lvl 53)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 5│ 50/50 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 3/15 EXP | Held Item: N/A | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Focus Energy (All attacks have 1/10 crit chance ; increases by 1/10 up to 5 times to max of 5/10)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (40 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) | Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Mimosa││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user (OA: Super Luck)│ Adamant: Quiet and watchful, tactical, calculating, and swift to punish those who mean to harm her mistress │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Absolite (Attack x1.2 ; Sp. Attack x1.3 ; Speed x1.1) │ Perish Song (All Pokemon that hear this song faint in 3 turns, including user) ; Future Sight (120 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)| Needed For Moveset: Megahorn (TR) ; Iron Tail (Move Tutor) ; Throat Chop (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Zinfandel││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Big Pecks: Prevents the Pokemon’s Defense from being lowered, does not affect self-inflicted reducations. Defense can still be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, and Guard Split, and this ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze │ Hasty: Quick-tempered and territorial over anything she deems as hers, has a particular eye for shiny objects │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Power Trip (20 ; +20 damage for each stage a stat is increased by the user) ; Peck (35) | Needed for Moveset: Brave Bird (TR) ; Iron Head (TR - Corviknight) ; Roost (Egg Move) ; U-Turn (Tier 4 TM)

User Image User Image Lambrusco││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Blaze: Fire-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd│ Calm: Gentlemanly and polite, yet seems to hold a cunning countenance about him │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Mystical Fire (75 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Future Sight (120 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Shock Wave (60 ; Always hits, does not hit Pokemon using Dig, Dive, or Fly) | Needed for Moveset: Fire Blast (TR) ; Psychic (TR)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Detect (User protected for the round ; 1/5 chance of working the second time if used consecutively and 1/10 chance every subsequent round after until another move is used ; Priority +4) ; Night Shade (Inflicts damage equal to user’s level ; Type effectiveness not included) ; Signal Beam (75 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Shadow Ball (TR) ; Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Merlot││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Unburden: Speed raised one stage when a held item is used │ Mild: An enigmatic sort with an even more mysterious smile, she always seems lost in thought │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Beat Up (20 ; +10 for every Pokemon that isn’t fainted or has a status ailment) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR – Thievul) ; Fire Fang (Tier 5 TM) ; Grass Knot (TR – Thievul) ; Play Rough (TR)

User Image User Image Absinthe││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect, but user may lower its own stats with its own moves │ Modest: A bit of a helicopter mom, protective of her smaller teammates and dotes on them │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Darts (50 ; Attacks twice ; If there are two targets each one is hit once, if one of the two targets protects or is Fairy-type, it hits the opponent that doesn’t protect twice) ; Sucker Punch (70 ; Priority +1) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10) ; Infestation (20 ; Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Outrage (TR) ; Phantom Force (Lvl 48 or Tier 7 TM) ; Psychic Fangs (TR) ; Flamethrower (TR)

User Image User Image Gimlet││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 bonus to attacks that make physical contact│ Brave: A prankster and troublemaker, likes to ruffle feathers and taunt others for shits n’ giggles│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Metal Burst (Takes damage of target’s last attack and counters back with x1.3 damage) ; Scratch (40) | Needed For Moveset: Close Combat (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Gunk Shot (TR)

User Image User Image Soho││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Illusion: Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked│ Lonely: Sly, sneaky, and mysterious, not much of a talker but reliable for getting a job done right│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Deals double damage if the opponent is switching out ; Pursuit has no altered priority, but it will always successfully attack a Pokémon switching out before the swap happens) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Dark Pulse (TR) ; Nasty Plot (TR or Lvl 49) ; Flamethrower (TR – Zoroark)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges

- TM Case

Personal Things:
- .357 Magnum Revolver (w/ silencer)
- 2 Stiletto Knives (Concealed)
- Burner Phone (To contact Roza)
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Disguise Kit (Hair dye, make-up, color contacts, etc.)
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Absolite (Held by Mimosa)
- Choice Scarf
- Insect Plate
- Metronome
- Roman Candle
- Charcoal
- Wise Glasses
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x5
- Durin Berries x5

Misc.:

Wishing Star Hunt Prize Claims
1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ
aceaceacUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImagetUser ImagetUser ImageUser Image
                                                  Alex felt like his stomach had done about a dozen loop-de-loops. Mmm. Fruit Loops. No Alex, focus. Something had, um, happened? They were somewhere completely different now? Alex looked to Az for an explanation, but she actually looked...confused? Alarmed? He'd never seen that look on her face before. Maybe the closest he remembered was back at the haunted house, right before she passed out, or maybe it had been right after she woke back up.

There was some kind of crazy giant bird nearby, but even as it gave a massive caw that left his ears ringing he kept his eyes on Az. He wanted to be ready to catch her if she fainted, but she seemed fine. Aside from, you know, sounding genuinely worried.

While Alex was watching her, Chica was eyeing the giant bird from atop her trainer's head. This bird-brain thought it could look all menacing like that, in her neighborhood!?!? Nevermind that they had completely been teleported directly into this thing's den and it could possibly just be defending itself. [ "Learn some manners!" ] she squeaked, sending out a bolt of electricity at it which...maybe tickled the huge thing. She clung to Alex's hair, electricity sparking along her body. Before she could launch herself at it however, they were all teleported away by Fluffy.

Battle Summary
                                                  Chica used Thunder bolt = 90 x 2 (Super effective) = 180 damage

Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cabbage Patch [♂] | Lv. 12
                                                    Nature | Lax | Ability | Overgrow | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Leech Seed (1/10 hp per turn) Power Whip (12o)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. 12
                                                    Nature | Impish | Ability | Blaze | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Scratch (40) Growl (op.at.d) Ember (40) (4/10 brn) Dragon Rush (100) (3/10 flnch)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Chiquita Banana [♀] | Lv. 24
                                                    Nature | Rash | Ability | Static | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Volt Tackle (120) (4/10 prlyz) (1/3 recoil) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.d.d) Quick Attack (40) (+1 Priority) Thunderbolt (90) (4/10 prlyz)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o9
                                                    Nature | Bold | Ability | Keen Eye | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Quick Attack (4o) (+1p)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Fruit Gusher [♂] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Hardy | Ability | Torrent | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cup Noodle [♂] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Mild | Ability | Tinted Lense | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Wrap (15) (4-5 turns, 1/8hp) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Fluffy Stuff [♂] | Lv. 1o
                                                  Nature | Relaxed | Ability | Unaware | Held item |
                                                  Attacks | Splash Teleport

Bag

Pokeballs
                                                  PokeBall ∞ // Ultra o2 // Fast o2 // Quick o2

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum // Enigma

TRs/TMs/HMs
                                                  TRs || Steel Wing // Sludge Bomb // Blizzard
                                                  TMs ||
                                                  HMs ||

Key Items
                                                  Eviolite // Charcoal // Quick Claw // Rocky Helmet
                                                  Odd Incense (Ground) // Big Mushroom o3 // Ragecandybar // Balm Mushroom o2 // Rare Candy o1

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 125
                                                  Battle 15 || 13o
                                                  Exp. Share 5o || 4o

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 21 || o2
                                                  Pop Roxx 22 || o4
                                                  Chiquita Banana 3o || o6
                                                  Moon Pie 21 || 16
                                                  Fruit Gusher 18 || o8
                                                  Cup Noodle 18 || o4
                                                  SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:20 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      XXLocation: Seafoam Islands Raid Den
                                                      XXCompany:
                                                      XXOut of Ball: Everyone
                                                      XX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXQuest Item - Bronze Stone: 5 / 30
                                                      XXArea Specific Item - : -- / --
                                                      XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 680 / --
                                                      XXTrainer Encounters: 904 / 15
                                                      XXTraveling Post: -- / 3
                                                      XXXXXXXXMoving to:
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-

Wishing Star Post: 3 of 4

Eve was startled as the scenery around her suddenly flashed and changed. The wishing star was still grasped firmly in her vines, but she was no longer standing on the sandy beach just outside the cave’s mouth. No, she was in a den area, with a glowing beam of light and a massive bird pokemon looming over her.

"IVY." Eve squealed, immediately drawing her vines back to her body. What was this?! Where was she?! Had the glowing rock brought her here?! Despite her initial fear, the Ivysaur narrowed her gaze against the large pokemon. She wasn’t afraid! Or she wouldn’t show it. What would her trainer think? Without hesitation, she lashed a vine out to slap the bird, earning herself a loud vibrating squawk of annoyance for the action.

Eve watched the bird turn to her, preparing to retaliate. Eve bristled, preparing to respond before she felt a tingle through her body and the scenery shifted just as quickly as it had a minute before Eve could even finish her second cry of surprise.

RAID BATTLE SUMMARY:

Eve used Knock Off!
                                                      65 + 40 (Lvl. Boost) = 105 DMG

-

((OoC: ))

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eve the Ivysaur
                                                      LVL: 54 | HP: 540/540 | EXP: 8/17
                                                      FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                      Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage.

Attacks
                                                      PSN | SPC || Sludge Bomb: 90 DMG; 7/10 Chance to Poison.
                                                      DRK | PHY || Knock Off: 65 DMG; Removes targets held item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way.
                                                      GRS | SPC || Giga Drain: 75 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                                                      GRS | PHY || Power Whip: 120 DMG.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                      Meadow Plate: Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a grass type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Micah the Arcanine
                                                      LVL: 67 | HP: 670/670 | EXP: 28/31

Ability
                                                      Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected.

Attacks
                                                      DRK | PHY || Bite: 60 DMG; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                                      THN | PHY || Thunder Fang: 65 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance of paralysis.
                                                      FRE | SPC || Heat Wave: 95 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn.
                                                      FHT | PHY || Close Combat: 120 DMG; Lowers users physical & special defense one stage.

(Next Move: Extreme Speed, Lvl. 34 )

Held Item
                                                      Rocky Helmet: Opponent will receive damage equal to 1/8 of their maximum health if they use a physical attack against the pokemon holding this item.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Dova the Noivern
                                                      LVL: 56 | HP: 560/560 | EXP: 2/18

Ability
                                                      Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard.

Attacks
                                                      FLY | PHY || Fly: 90 DMG; Flies up into air and is temporarily invincible for first turn, strikes on second turn.
                                                      FRE | SPC || Flamethrower: 90 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn
                                                      DRG | SPC || Dragon Pulse: 85 DMG.
                                                      FLY | SPC || Hurricane: 110 DMG; 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage.

Held Item
                                                      Wise Glasses: Special attacks do x1.2 damage.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri the Espurr
                                                      LVL: 66 | HP: 660/660 | EXP: 13/16

Ability
                                                      Own Tempo: This Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability. Intimidate will not lower this pokemon's attack.

Attacks
                                                      FAY | SPC || Disarming Voice: 40 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.
                                                      PSY | SPC || Psybeam: 65 DMG; 4/10 Chance to Confuse.
                                                      RCK | PHY || Stone Edge: 100 DMG; 1/10 chance for critical hit.
                                                      PSY | PHY || Zen Headbutt: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.

Held Item
                                                      Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      User ImageOri the Luxray
                                                      LVL: 56 | HP: 560/560 | EXP: 3/18

Ability
                                                      Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected.

Attacks
                                                      ELE | SPC || Thunder: 110 DMG; 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage.
                                                      BUG | SPC || Signal Beam: 75 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Confusion.
                                                      DRK | PHY || Night Slash: 70 DMG; 1/10 Chance to critically hit.
                                                      ICE | PHY || Ice Fang: 65 DMG; 3/10 Chance to flinch; 3/10 Chance to freeze.

Held Item
                                                      Metronome: Damage increases by .2 to moves used consecutively. (x1.2, then x1.4, then x1.6, and so on up until x2)

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                      LVL: 93 | HP: 930/930 | EXP: 7/29

Ability
                                                      Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                      GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                      STL | SPC || King's Shield: Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stages if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, but decreases if used in succession. (Priority +4)
                                                      ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                      WTR | SPC || Hydro Pump: 110 DMG.

Held Item
                                                      Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

INACTIVE POKEMON

- - - - -

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                      - Infinite Pokeballs
                                                      - Quick Ball x 3
                                                      - Friend Ball x 2
                                                      - Moon Ball x 1
                                                      - Inspiration Ball x 2

Restoration Items
                                                      - Infinite Potions
                                                      - Moomoo Milk x 1
                                                      - Lemonade x 1
                                                      - Sweet Hearts x 1

Hold Items
                                                      - Wise Glasses (Equipped to Noivern)
                                                      - Dread Plate
                                                      - Mind Plate
                                                      - Sky Plate
                                                      - Splash Plate (Equipped to Dewott)
                                                      - Meadow Plate (Equipped to Ivysaur)
                                                      - Metronome (Equipped to Luxray)
                                                      - Rocky Helmet (Equipped to Arcanine)
                                                      - EXP Share x 2
                                                      - Leftovers
                                                      - Charcoal
                                                      - Choice Band (Equipped to Espurr)

Special Items
                                                      - Heartscales x 8
                                                      - Balm Mushroom x 1
                                                      - Mysterious Incense Stick (Psychic)
                                                      - Mysterious Incense Stick (Water)
                                                      - Mysterious Incense Pot (Normal)
                                                      - Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
                                                      - Paper Lantern x 1
                                                      - Dragontales Book x 1
                                                      - Fairytales Book x 1
                                                      - Lucky Egg x 2
                                                      - Everstone x 1
                                                      - Rage Candybar x 3
                                                      - Dream Gem x 2
                                                      - Rare Candies x 1

Berries
                                                      Oran x 9 || Cheri x 6 || Persim x 3

TM/HM
                                                      HM - Cut
                                                      HM - Fly
                                                      HM - Surf
                                                      HM - Strength
                                                      HM - Rock Smash
                                                      HM - Rock Climb
                                                      HM - Defog
                                                      HM - Whirlpool
                                                      HM - Dive

TRs

TR Bulk Up
                                                      TR Earthquake
                                                      TR Rock Tomb
                                                      TR Attract
                                                      TR Roost
                                                      TR Brine
                                                      TR Drain Punch
                                                      TR Retaliate
                                                      TR Stone Edge
                                                      TR Thunder Wave
                                                      TR Struggle Bug
                                                      TR Psych Up
                                                      TR Rock Slide
                                                      TR Infestation
                                                      TR Grass Knot
                                                      TR U-Turn
                                                      TR Substitute
                                                      TR Overheat
                                                      TR Power Up Punch
                                                      TR Psychic
                                                      TR Shadow Ball
                                                      TR Solarbeam
                                                      TR Toxic
                                                      TR Psychic

TMs

TM - Fire Spin
                                                      TM - Draining Kiss
                                                      TM - Icy Wind
                                                      TM - Thunder Punch
                                                      TM - Giga Drain
                                                      TM - Dazzling Gleam
                                                      TM - Bullet Seed
                                                      TM - Mud Shot
                                                      TM - Swift
                                                      TM - Charm
                                                      TM - Thief
                                                      TM - Power-Up Punch
                                                      TM - Volt Switch
                                                      TM - Infestation
                                                      TM - Charge Beam
                                                      TM - Icicle Spear
                                                      TM - Magical Leaf
                                                      TM - Sand Tomb
                                                      TM - Brick Break
                                                      TM - Rock Blast
                                                      TM - Thunder Wave
                                                      TM - Electroweb
                                                      TM - Pin Missile
                                                      TM - Shadow Claw

Badge Case

Kanto
                                                      Boulder Badge || Cascade Badge || Thunder Badge || Rainbow Badge || Soul Badge || Marsh Badge || Volcano Badge

Johto
                                                      Zephyr Badge || Hive Badge || Plain Badge

Hoenn
                                                      Stone Badge || Knuckle Badge || Dynamo Badge || Heat Badge

Sinnoh
                                                      Coal Badge || Forest Badge || Cobble Badge || Fen Badge

Unova
                                                      Trio Badge || Basic Badge || Insect Badge

Kalos
                                                      Bug Badge || Cliff Badge || Rumble Badge

Misc

X-Transceiver
                                                      Contacts
                                                      Juliean (Employer)
                                                      Mum
                                                      Dad
                                                      Apollo Corsini
                                                      Melinda Foss
                                                      'Regina' (Scarlett)
                                                      Sullivan Iwalani

NOTES

- Old Amber [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Firestone x 7 [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Waterstone x 2 [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Thunderstone [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Leafstone x 6 [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Icestone [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Everstone x 3 [Unclaimed]
                                                      - Max Potion x 1 [Unclaimed]

Unclaimed Tier Items:
                                                      1st Egg Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
                                                      5th Egg Prize - x5 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectiveness
                                                      10th Egg Prize - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
                                                      15th Egg Prize - x5 Healing Items & x5 Rare Candies
                                                      20th Egg Prize - x2 Tm's of choice & x1 Hold item
                                                      25th Egg Prize - x1 Big Mushroom & x3 Heartscales
                                                      30th Egg Prize - x1 Lv.20 Pokemon of choice
                                                      35th Egg Prize - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
                                                      45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice
                                                      50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon

Noah - Mystery Dungeon Claims:
                                                      Crystal Shard x 1
                                                      Dowsing Machine x 1
                                                      Event Item x 1
                                                      Event Pokeball x 1

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:19 pm
User ImageSPACEUser ImageSPACEUser Image
AAAAAAAʀᴇᴢᴜ AAAAIIi& IIHᴀᴋᴜʀᴇɴ AAi& AAAiAAiNɪᴊɪ

The strange light dispersed, and Arezu found herself blinking at the form of a huge bird in front of her. "In what world does this not count as us being attacked!?" she glared at Niji. The suicune was ignoring her, looking up with mild curiosity at the monstrous bird.

"Oh sure, pretend you can't hear me when you're like this. You know that I know that- hah, you know what, nevermind." She hadn't been too freaked out, since Niji didn't seem to be, but the bird let out a caw loud enough to make her ears hurt and set alarm bells ringing in her head.

"Fine!" She grabbed at Ai's pokeball. "Ai, Zap Cannon!" she called out (maybe a bit too loud. Her ears were still pulsing).

Ai took in the situation quickly, not letting the alarming sight before her throw her off. She opened her mouth to fire off the most powerful Zap Cannon she could muster. The beam of powerful energy certainly hit her target, but it hardly flinched. Ai's tail thrashed in agitation, and she backed up a step closer to Arezu. This was dangerous.

Battle
        Ai used Zap Cannon!
        120 + 60 (lvl bonus) = 180 x 2 effectiveness = 360 damage

(1035 dmg so far)

User Image
Party
Note: 'Active' Party list is in the 'bumps' section

tab User Image
Hikaru [♀]| Lv. 67 | Careful | Luxury Ball
    Ability | adaptability :: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
    Item | lucarionite :: atk 1.3, sp.atk 1.2, spd 1.1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Focus Blast: 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Metal Burst: Takes the damage of the targets last attack and counters back with x1.3 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Stone Edge: 100: 1/10 chance for critical hit

tab User Image
Hakuren [♂]| Lv. 35 (38/26) | Quirky | PokeBall
    Ability | illusion :: Takes appearance of conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses). Appearance reverts when attacked.
    Item | eviolite :: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), Def and Sp.Def raised three stages each

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Fake Tears: Lower targets special defense two stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Bounce: 85: 1st bounces into air, 2nd strikes. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Dark Pulse: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Counter: If the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Cecily [♀]| Lv .57 | Modest | Poke Ball
    Ability | natural cure :: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
    Item | n/a ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Magical Leaf: 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Ancient Power: 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Recover: Recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user

tab User Image
Ai [♀]| Lv. 71 (21/1o) | Serious | GS Ball
    Ability | magic bounce :: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, back to the user.
    Item | mind plate :: Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Psychic: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Precipice Blades: 100: Hits multiple targets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Zap Cannon: 120: Paralyzes target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Shadow Ball: 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

tab User Image
Shiisa [♀]| Lv. 67 | Brave | GS Ball
    Ability | intimidate :: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage
    Item | icicle plate :: Ice type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an ice type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Fire Blast: 110:, 4/10 Chance to burn target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Dragon Rush: 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Judgement: 80: type varies according to what type of plate the user is holding (dmg not affected by plate)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Morning Sun: Recovers half max Hp. Restore full hp in Sunny Day. Can only be use 5 times in battle

tab User Image
Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 61 | Naive | GS Ball
    Ability | infiltrator :: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
    Item | sky plate :: Flying type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a flying type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Focus Blast: 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Hurricane: 110: 7/10 Chance to confuse target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Super Fang: Does damage equal to 1/2 the targets current HP. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

tab User Image
Raphael [♂]| Lv. 69 | Bold | GS Ball
    Ability | prankster ::
    Item | big root ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Grasswhistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use (100/80/40/10)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Hurricane: 110: 7/10 Chance to confuse target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

tab User Image
Niji [♂]| Lv. 66 | Calm | GS Ball
    Ability | pressure :: Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. Active Party: raise chance of getting one of two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%
    Item | lum berry :: Heals all status conditions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Hydro Pump: 110

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Extrasensory: 80: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Rain Dance: Makes the weather change to Rain For 5 Rounds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. Hits multiple targets.

tab User Image
"Shamrock Shake "Sham" [♂]| Lv. 56 | Naughty | GS Ball
    Ability | adaptability :: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Moonblast: 95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Fire Blast: 110:, 4/10 Chance to burn target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Dancing Lights: Entry hazard, burns opponents switching into battle.

tab User Image
McFlurry "Flurry" [2o♀ 27♂]| Lv. 66 (5o/29) | Hasty | GS Ball
    Ability | wonder guard :: The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Exorcism: Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If target is a Ghost type, inflicts a burn (even if the secondary type is fire)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Frost Breath: 60: Always critically hits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Shadow Sneak: 40: (Priority +1). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Skittles [♂]| Lv. 26 | Bold | Poke Ball
    Ability | run away :: Allows this pokemon to switch out in spite of attacks or abilities that would prevent it otherwise.
    Item | exp.share :: Pokemon holding this item up to level 30 get EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP gained from teammates in battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Fairy Wind: 40

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Tackle: 40. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] n/a:

tab User Image
Kit Kat "Kit" [♂]| Lv. 1o | Bashful | GS Ball
    Ability | run away :: Allows this pokemon to switch out in spite of attacks or abilities that would prevent it otherwise.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Disarming Voice: 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Tackle: 40. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon

tab User Image
Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo) | Jolly | Poke Ball
    Ability | protean :: Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. Hits multiple targets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Mat Block: Protects teammates from damaging moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Tanjoubi [♂]| Lv. 28 (24/o3) | Impish | Poke Ball
    Ability | wonder guard :: The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Present: rd4: 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, 2 = 40 damage, 3 = 80 damage, 4 = 120 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Payback: 50: Damage doubles if attacking second. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Ominous Wind: 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Fly: 90: Flies up for first turn, strikes on second turn. User is semi invulnerable while in the air. Makes contact.

tab User Image
Shion [♂]| Lv. 27 (28/26) | Naive | Poke Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Disarming Voice: 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Fake Out: 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first round the user is in battle (Priority +3). Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Light Screen: Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds

Bag

Pokeballs
PokeBall ∞, Friend Ball, GS Ball o4, Delta Ball

Medicine
Potion ∞, Sweet Hearts 11, MooMoo Milk o3, Max Potion o3, Soda Pop o3
Full Restore o8, Max Revive o4, Revive o5
Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
Lum 14, Enigma 1o, Custap o6, Jaboca o4

TRs/TMs/HMs
TRs || Infestation, Shadow Ball, Roost, Silver Wind, Dig, Attract, Rain Dance, Power-up Punch, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Thunder, Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb, Blizzard, Toxic
TMs || Sand Tomb, Bullet Seed, Fire Spin, Draining Kiss, Thief, Brick Break, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Pin Missile, Rock Slide, Roost, Ice Punch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dazzling Gleam, Hex
HMs || Cut, Rock Smash, Surf, Fly, Strength, Defog, Whirlpool, Dive

Key Items
Heart Scale o5, Big Mushroom o8, Balm Mushroom o2, Crystal Shard o3, Rare Candy 28
White Flute, Black Flute, Roman Candle, Taiko Drum o2, Battle Recorder, VS Seeker, Dowsing Machine, Exp. Share
White Apricorn o3, Claw Fossil, Plume Fossil
Rose Incense o2, Sweet Incense, Safety Goggles, Rocky Helmet, Light Clay, Soothe Bell, Quick Claw o2, Mawilite, Metal Coat. Charcoal, Choice Band, Silk Scarf, Black Belt, Lucky Clover, Big Root, Stick
Splash Plate, Draco Plate
Fairy Gem o3, Fire Gem, Flying Gem, Power Herb o3

Badges
Kanto: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Marsh Badge
Johto: Zephyr Badge, Hive Badge, Plain Badge, Fog Badge, Storm Badge, Mineral Badge
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:
Kalos: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge, Plant Badge, Voltage Badge
Alola:
Galar:

Bumps

Pᴏsᴛ Cᴏᴜɴᴛs
Encounter o5 || 424
Battle 15 || 476
Battle Recorder 3o || 14
Berries (x2 Custap, x3 Jaboca) 4o || 25

Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Hikaru 3o || 15
Niji 43 || 31
Raphael 22 || o
Kouvu 5o || o9
Shiisa 46 || 21
Sham 5o || 22 (FP o1|o1)

Exᴘ. Sʜᴀʀᴇ
Skittles 31 || 26

Koukaze

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image
        In a rare turn of events, the Lugia looming behind him was not the most intimidating thing in the room.

"Lugia where-"

"Okay JuJu! As part of your training, as the first human member of my Ranger team, you can fight this guy!"

"You do realize that thing is huge I can't-"

"I know you'll do a great job! Since I picked you and everything. I'll be watching, to give you pointers afterwards! Like a real human coach."

"...Right." Jun was swiftly beginning to think having Lugia around was the exact opposite of an asset. Maybe he should've tried his luck with Team Rocket.

Jun started running, taking cover behind a rocky outcropping. He noticed someone else in here, and thankfully they distracted it long enough for him to formulate a plan. "Cricket, stone edge. As big as you can." The over-enthusiastic archeops, chirped happily, feathers sticking out as she summoned a swarm of rocks to pepper the giant beast. One hit it in the eye, actually managing to make the giant chicken squawk.

Oh great, no it's looking this way. Without a word he dashed to the next piece of cover, arm stretched behind to recover Cricket. Just after he did so, a blast of air slammed into the rock, pulverizing it and sending him the rest of the way to his next bit of cover.

Battle
        Cricket used Stone Edge
        100 + 10 (lvl bonus) x 1.5 (defeatist ability) x 2 (effectiveness) = 330 damage (no crit)

(1365 dmg so far)

Ghost incense | 5o/o4

Pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o
        Nature | lonely | Ability | defeatist | Held item |
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18
        Nature | quiet | Ability | contrary | Held item |
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item | Exp. Share
        Attacks |Scratch (40) Peck (35) Poison Gas (Poisons)

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 27
        Nature | bold | Ability | multiscale | Held item | none
        Attacks | Extrasensory (80) (3/10 flnch) Dragon Rush (100) (1/3 Flch) Whirlwind

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 27
        Nature | sassy | Ability | pressure | Held item | none
        Attacks | Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Freeze-Dry (70) (3/10 frz) (x2 v. WTR) Mist (No neg stat. 5 TRN) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o7
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Pokeball | GS Ball Held item | lum berry
        Attacks | Peck (35) Confusion (50) (4/10 conf) Earth Power (90) (1/2 op.sp.def.d)

Inactive Team

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46 (31/25)
        Nature | bold | Ability | iron fist | Held item | none
        Attacks | Mach Punch (40) (+2 Priority) Supersonic (conf) Light Screen Reflect

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 45 (21/11)
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item | none
        Attacks | Zap Cannon (120) (plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o5

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 14 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TRs || Psychic // Blizzard
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share
        RageCandyBar // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine
        Moonstone // Big Mushroom
        PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 149
        Trainer Battle 15 | 157
        Crystal Shard 5o | 22

Cricket | 3o/16
        Holly | 28/o6
        Ziz | 23/18 (Exp. Share)
        Lugia | 16/o3
        Snowball | 16/o3
        Glyffin | 17/o6 (Ruins 1o/o3)
        KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ajicka Rollands

ZK's current status:
Present

NPC Battle 492/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 176/5
Posts To Leave Area --/--

Item questing: Star Shard
40/50 posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- posts
Wishing Star
-/4

Ignoring ZK's griping about already bouncing all over the place, Ajicka directed Jas towards the designated location. It was in the Galar region which.... she honestly hadn't read about a lot. A frown crossed her face as they soared high above the region, looking down at it all. It was.... expansive, and because she was Ajicka, her first thought was what sorts of pokemon they had, and how strong the trainers were. That wasn't why they were there, though-- she checked the coordinates, but as they drew closer, they started to become unnecessary. A towering beam of energy tunneled through the sky, surging from the earth below. With a determined expression, she urged Jas towards it, still ignoring ZK as he shouted at her, and tightly gripped the dragon pokemon to keep his grip.

They dived down-- and into the energy.

Ajicka couldn't tell if they teleported, or if it was simply a short drop down into the enormous cavern, but Jas' feet suddenly landed, and the flash of purplish red light that had encapsulated them faded to reveal a gigantic, towering figure. This... was probably the dynamax pokemon. Ajicka's eyes went wide as she nearly stumbled off Jas' back, but she wasn't scared. Startled, but a flash of interest hardened her gaze, and her eyes narrowed. "We're just sweeping through," she reassured ZK, as she saw him prepare to dismount and stride over, his mouth opening indignantly. She released Durant to Crunch on the towering, foreign flying pokemon, and quickly recalled the bug type. "Come on, let's go-- I have some reading to do," she muttered, shoving ZK as she climbed back on Jas' back.

She clearly had some researching to do on the Galar region...

[ Raid Battle Summary:
                                          Durant used Crunch on Dynamax Corvisquire! -90HP to Corvisquire

[ Battle Recorder Usage: 4/5 NPC post ]

Remaining Egg Hunt Prize claims

1st Egg Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
                                          5th Egg Prize - x5 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectivness
                                          - x5 Full Restores
                                          - x1 Hold Item used for Razor Fang
                                          - x1 TM used for Poison Jab
                                          ---- both used on Gliscor
                                          - x1 TM Fling - used on Gliscor
                                          35th Egg Prize - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
                                          - x1 used to "evolve Wesley" (meet the requirements for him to know pre-evolved forms)
                                          40th Egg Prize - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
                                          45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice - used to claim XP Ball and trade to Trey
                                          50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon and 50 Star Shards - used to claim Wesley

Pending Items

Odd Keystone
                                          Odd Incense
                                          Sitrus Berry
                                          x1 Dream Gem
                                          x1 Wide Lens
                                          x2 Blue Shard
                                          x6 Bug Gem
                                          x2 Fire Gem
                                          x1 Mail Crate
                                          x1 Exp Share
                                          x1 Lucky Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (somewhere), ZK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wimpod ♂, lvl 20. Exp 11/15
Ability: Wimp Out
When this pokemon drops below half of its full HP in battle, it will flee in wild battles, or switch out in Trainer battles
Item:
HP: 0/20
Attacks:
~Struggle Bug: 60 (50 + 10): Lower targets special attack one stage
Sand Attack: Lower targets accuracy one stage
(Next move: Evolve at 30 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Durant ♂, lvl 22. Exp: 8/15
Ability: Hustle
All physical attacks damage is increased by x1.5, however all physical attacks have a 1/5 chance to miss. If a pokemon with Hustle is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Illuminate.
Item:
HP 10/220
FP: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
ç•Fury Cutter: 50 (40 + 10): Damage doubles after each successful Hit, If not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets
ç•Bug Bite: 70 (60 + 10): Receives the effect from the targets held berry
ç•Metal Claw: 60 (50 + 10): 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
ç•Crunch: 90 (80 + 10): 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage
Next move: ( Iron Head at 26, Dig at 31)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fritz, the Fennekin ♂, lvl 34. Exp: 15/44
Ability: Blaze
When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Item: Charcoal
Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
HP: 320/320
FP: 2/5
1/10
Attacks:
ç•Flame Charge: 70 (50 + 20): raise user's speed one stage
ç•Foul Play: 115 (95 + 20): Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases.
Psybeam: 85 (65 + 20): 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Heat Wave: 115 (95 + 20): 4/10 Chance of Burn
(Next Move: Psyshock at 31 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Murkrow ♂, lvl 13. Exp: 9/18
Ability: Insomnia
The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
HP: 130/130
Attacks:
• Peck - 35
•Astonish - 30, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
(Next move: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancham ♀, lvl 9. Exp 17/19
HP: 120/120
Ability: Iron Fist
This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.2 damage
Attacks:
•Tackle- 50 damage
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Next Move: ( )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Omanyte ♀, lvl 8. Exp 9/18
Ability: Swift Swim
Item:
HP: 50/50
Attacks:
ç•Constrict: 10: 1/2 chance to reduce targets speed one stage
Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

(Next move: Water Gun level 10 )

Out of Party Pokemon

Non Mega evolution: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mega Y evolution:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 100. Exp: 50/50
Ability: Tough Claws
Attacks that make physical contact do 1.3 damage
Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite X:
Atk 1.3
Def 1.2
Sp.Atk 1.1
HP: 303/1000
FP: 5/5
--/--
Attacks:
ç•Thunder Punch: 165 (75 +90); 4/10 chance of paralysis
•~Rock Slide - 165 (75 + 90), 4/10 Chance of Flinch
ç•Dragon Rush: 190 (100 + 90): 3/10 Chance of Flinching
•V-Create - 270 (180 + 90), Lowers User's Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed One Stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Monferno ♂, lvl 32. Exp: 22/37
This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.3 damage
Item: Muscle Band
Physical attacks do x1.2 damage.
HP 300/300
8/10
Attacks:
ç•Thunder Punch: 95 (75 + 20): 4/10 chance of paralysis
ç•Flame Wheel: 80 (60 + 20): 4/10 Chance of Burn
ç•Scratch: 60 (40 + 20)
ç•Mach Punch: 60 (40 + 20): (Priority +2)
Next move: ( Close Combat and evolve at 36)

ZK, the Zoroark ♂, lvl 12. Exp: 15/17
Ability: Illusion
Item:
HP: 110/110
6/10
Attacks:
Dark Pulse - (80, 2/10 Chance of Flinching )
Pursuit - (40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7) )
Hone Claws - (Raises User's Attack and Accuracy One Stage )
Leer - (Lower's Defense by one stage)

Away/Permanent OOP Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deoxys ♂ , lvl 25. Exp 0/15
Ability: Pressure
Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively
HP: 250/250
0/10
Attacks:
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Night Shade - Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level
•Knock Off - 65, Removes Opponent's Held Item for the Rest of the Battle
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Next Move: ( Psychic at 31 )

Badges

Kanto: -Complete- -Champion-
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge
Volcano Badge
Earth Badge

Johto
Zephr Badge

Sinnoh: - Complete -
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardena
Cobble Badge - Maylene
Fen Badge - Crasher Wake
Relic Badge - Fantina
Mine Badge - Byron
Icicle Badge - Candice
Beacon Badge - Volkner

Unova:
Trio Badge - Cress
Basic Badge - Lenora
Insect Badge - Burgh
Bolt Badge - Elesa
Quake Badge - Clay
Jet Badge - Skyla
Freeze Badge - Brycen

Bag

Contacts
Rose
Jimmy
Zero
Isis
Sebastian

Unlimited Pokeballs
Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod

Pokeballs
x1 Maiden Ball
x3 Great Ball

TRs
x1 TR Acrobatics
- Skyla
x1 TR Blizzard
- Candice
TR Hyper Beam
- pf in Pewter City - Viridian Forest - Viridian City - Pallet Town - Mt. Moon - Cerulean City [PHL2]
TR Rain Dance
- Crasher Wake
TR Roost
- Falkner
TR Thunder
x2 TR Psychic
-- Saffron Gym [PHL2]
-- Ren Fair
TR Focus Blast
- First badge TM choice [PHL2]
TR Charge Beam
- Volkner
TR Drain Punch
- Maylene
TR Shadow Claw
- Fantina
TR Retaliate
- Lenora
TR Volt Switch
- Elesa
TR Struggle Bug
- Burgh
TR Psych Up
- Cress
TR Bulldoze
- Clay
TR Grass Knot
- Gardenia
x2 TR Flash Cannon
- ?
- Byron
TR Trick Room
- Blue
TR Dazzling Gleam
TR Frost Breath

TMs
TM Infestation
TM Bullet Seed
TM Sand Tomb
TM Fire Spin
TM Brick Break
TM Draining Kiss
TM Mud Shot
TM Rock Blast
TM Pin Missile
TM Icicle Spear
TM Fire Punch
TM Rock Slide
TM Volt Switch
TM Fire Fang
TM Rock Slide
TM Volt Switch
TM Fire Fang
TM Giga Drain
TM Steel Wing
TM Avalanche
TM Solar Blade
TM Solarbeam
TM Shadow Claw
TM Cross Poison
TM Bounce
TM Dragon Claw
TM Brine

HMs
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Strength
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Rock Climb

Perishables
x9 max revives
x7 full restores
x5 Max Potions
x0 Honey
x1 Lucky Egg
x0 Heart Scale
x1 Big Mushroom
x2 Balm Mushrooms
x3 Rare Candies
x0 Everstone

Summoning
x1 Mysterious Incense [Fairy]
x2 Black Flutes

Berries
17 x Lum Berry
x2 Chesto Berries
x1 Persim

Hold Items
x1 Mystic Water
x1 Miracle Seed
x1 Rocky Helmet
x1 Rock Gem
x1 Eviolite
- Fall
x1 Magnet
- Eelektross
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y:
Sp.Atk 1.3
Attk 1.1
Sp.Def 1.2
Meadow Plate
Flame Plate
Dread Plate
Zap Plate
Rock Plate

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Gardevoirite - Elle
Venusaurite - Venusaur
Salamencite - Bayron
Charcoal - Fritz
Wise Glasses - Rosa
Muscle Band - Metagross
Pidgeotite - Edge

Trees

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Sandgem Town
Work with me, people! Myself, my Pokemon, Lakshmi and his Pokemon
Current Outfit: Blue tank top with decal, black shorts, and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image (Ryuushu) User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/1 (Flying Enabled)
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 100/1 (-3 from 3 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 109/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 10/10
Crystal Shard: 17/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Assault Vest: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Soothe Bell: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
TR Aurora Veil: 30/30 (Reduced from 40 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Enigma: 19/25
Colbur: 18/25
Belue: 17/20
Watmel: 16/20
Spelon: 15/20

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Bronze Stone (30), Tag Ball (35), Rotom Ball (10), Thick Club (30), GS Balls, Balm Mushrooms, Rare Candies, VS Seeker, TR Dragon Dance (20), TR Close Combat (40), TR Flamethrower (40), TR Dark Pulse (30), TR Blaze Kick (30), TR Focus Blast (40)

Gotta have it (Claims):

Event(s): Battle Recorder activated! (4/5)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey felt very odd, as if she wasn't entirely here in, well, wherever the hell this actually was… As if she was having some kind of weird out of body experience as she took in the sudden sight of the giant monstrous bird that was now in front of her for some reason. Maybe she was dreaming, it sure as hell felt that way because there was no other way a Pokemon could even be this big in the first place. ”s**t,” she cursed under her breath, not wanting to draw its attention as she immediately looked around for cover. ”Zoey! Over here!” Eir’s voice immediately drew her attention towards a large rock nearby, where both she and Coltrane were hiding as the Ninetales quickly beckoned the woman over to join them. Wasting no time, Zoey booked it right over, quickly ducking behind the rocky outcropping and silently hoping that giant bird hadn’t seen her.

”Oh thank Arceus yer both safe,” the woman sighed in relief, hugging the two close to her after getting herself settled in their hiding spot while being mindful of the sharp rock spikes in the Lycanroc’s mane, ”Any idea o’ what we should do ‘bout that big ********’ bird over there?” Now that she wasn’t in the midst of trying to run and hide, she’d recognized that enormous Pokemon as the same Pokemon that Gemini’s partner had been… And given that it was a bird, naturally it would be right to assume it was a Flying-type. And luckily for her, she just so happened to have both an Ice and Rock type with her to be able to hard counter it easily.
”Ah… Not sure. I mean, maybe if we can get in a good hit on it we should be able to knock it out, right?” Eir suggested, quickly peeking out over the top of the rock, ”I did see some other people in here that were attacking it with their Pokemon, and it looks pretty weakened already…” Coltrane nodded in agreement, clearly if attacking it was the way to go then maybe that was just what they should do. Though they should definitely be ready to make a beeline for another rock in case that thing was still standing… The Lycanroc scanned around the immediate area, making out another large rock about ten feet away from them. Giving a soft bark, he jerked his head over in that direction to indicate they should run that way afterwards.

”Right… Not like we really have much of a choice here,” Zoey muttered, nodding over towards where Coltrane had pointed out, <******** it. On the count o’ three, Eir, ya hit ‘em up with a big Blizzard blast n’ we make an immediate break for it to that rock over there. One…” The woman bent down into a crouching position, muscles tensed and ready to run at a moment’s notice. ”Two…” Coltrane followed suit, his eyes looking over towards his Ninetales teammate as she prepared to jump out and deliver the blow. They'd better hope this works… ”Three!” In rapid succession, Eir leapt up on top of the rock, narrowing her eyes at the giant Corvisquire and spreading her tails as she summoned a storm of her own. A huge blast of frigid wind and pelting snow swept forth to strike the titan dead on, the Ninetales quickly clambering down from the rock afterwards to join Zoey and Coltrane as they immediately bolted for the next rock. Just as well since it seemed they’d grabbed the thing’s attention, a howling jet of wind slamming into the outcropping they’d just left with such immense force that it completely shattered behind them. Zoey felt herself being violently thrust forward by the blast as she toppled forward, her vision going black for a moment as she hit the ground hard on her stomach.
】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
Big Bad Dynamax Battle Go!

Eir used Blizzard!

Dynamax Corvisquire took 336 damage! (110 BP + 30 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective x 1.2 Nevermeltice = 336)

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: --------------- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 41 │ 410/410 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 14/44 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Lukas││ Level 42 │ 420/420 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 42/44 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 28/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image (Fist Ball) User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 15/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 28│ 280/280 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 4/24 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (50 ; Priority +1) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (90 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 16 │ 160/160 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 6/21 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Gust (40 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for double damage) ; Dragon Claw (80) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (160) ; Fly (110 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (120 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (130 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 1/34 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Inspiration Ball) (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 20│ 200/200 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (90 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (100 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit)

User Image

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 10 Abra (Magic Bounce) (For Skia)

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp, Lana’s Stamp, Kiawe’s Stamp, Mallow’s Stamp

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Assorted Soaps and Conditioning Shampoo
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- EXP Share (Held by Jarl Reidar)
- EXP Share
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Eviolite (Held by Maja)
- Rose Incense (Held by Viola)
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Nevermeltice (Held by Eir)
- Charcoal (Held by Lukas)
- Zap Plate (Held by Storm)
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Odd Incense (Held by Sigurd)
- Dread Plate
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x9
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x10
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x4
- Kee Berries x5
- Watmel Berries x4
- Spelon Berries x4
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I’m Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am: Poni Island: Resolution Cave
I’ll tolerate you, for now… : No one
Current Outfit: Cool n’ Casual
Team Out of Ball: User Image
Counters:
Onwards we go (Travel): 1/3 (Wishing Star Event)
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 38/4 (-3 from Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 43/15
Suppose this’ll be useful (Item Questing):
Mystic Water: 10/10 (Reduced from 20 by Vermouth’s Pickup)
Heart Scale: 20/10
Flame Orb: 1/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)
What have we here? (Area Specific ) – N/A

Wishing Star: 3/4

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Rotom Balls (10), Ultra Balls (20), Inspiration Balls (35), Tag Balls (35), GS Balls (Event), Clover Balls (Event), XP Balls (Event), Heart Scales (10), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Crystal Shards (35), Bronze Stones (30), Everstones (10), Up-Grade (10), Metal Coat (30), Choice Band (30), Choice Specs (30), Flame Orb (30), Lucky Eggs (30 – Gym), EXP Shares (50), Light Ball (30), Lucky Punch (30), Elemental Gems (20), VS Seeker (35)

I’ll be taking these (Claims):
Level 5 Cybun (March/April Fakemon Giveaway 2020)
Grass Gem x3 (September 2019 Horoscope)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 Before the Absol’s very eyes, the scenery around her shifted and warped, dull grey cave walls giving way to a darkened purple landscape dotted with dark rocky outcroppings all around. The entire area was lit with an eerie glow, though the sudden change of surroundings was hardly Mimosa’s main issue so much as the huge, hulking Machop that now stood before her, an enormous maelstrom of dark purple and red energies swirling ominously in the air above its head. The Absol had no idea of where she was, or how she even got here, but right now that was the least of her worries compared to the enormous elephant, or rather Pokemon, in the room. She was definitely not afraid of a Machop, that much was certain… Being relatively weak Fighting-types in spite of having a natural advantage against her, Mimosa could’ve easily knocked it over with a Play Rough and called the battle right there in less than three seconds. However, when it was approximately five stories tall and radiating an abundance of overwhelmingly powerful energy, that was a different story entirely…

Noticing the Wishing Star clutched in her paw, Mimosa narrowed her sharp red eyes, if she’d been somehow transported here because of this thing then surely it could take her back, right? Leaning down and clutching the glowing rock protectively between her teeth, the Absol turned her attention back towards the titanic sized Machop. This was definitely dangerous… but no fear or trepidation showed on Mimosa’s face as she charged at the Fighting-type, claws bared as she lashed out at it with a vicious attack. She’d hoped to accomplish being able to knock it out with a solid enough hit, but it seemed this particular Machop was far sturdier than its normal-sized brethren due to its size. The most the Play Rough did was make it grunt in pain and annoyance, its sharp eyes now focused on her as the overflowing energy around its body began to angrily roil and surge. Knowing for sure it was preparing to counter, Mimosa braced herself to take whatever attack it was about to throw her way even if it could very well knock her out in a single blow. Luckily for her, however, in the blink of an eye the gigantic Machop and the weird energy of the den area disappeared before her as she suddenly vanished out of the den area as quickly as she'd appeared. A massive glowing fist composed of red energy barreled down from the darkened sky like a meteor, and crashed into the ground where the Absol had previously stood only moments before with a mighty explosion.
】✧✧

[Go Go Dynamax Battle v. Machop]
Mimosa used Play Rough!

Dynamax Machop took 216 damage! (90 BP x 1.2 Mega Attack Boost x 2 Super Effective = 216)

(( Ordering Outrageous Cocktails: Accompanied by Zane’s Jaffa (NPC Altaria) ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ PARTNERS IN CRIME ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Spark (65 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Charge (Raises Sp. Defense one stage ; Next Electric-type attack deals x2 damage) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Tonic ‘Nic’││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers target’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon is sent out in battle│ Naughty: Sassy, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, and quick to use her flames and claws as she sees fit│ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Flamethrower (90 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (30 ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Swords Dance (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Pound (40) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 4/10 Confusion) ; Bind (15 ; Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Mimosa││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user (OA: Super Luck)│ Adamant: Quiet and watchful, tactical, calculating, and swift to punish those who mean to harm her mistress │ 4/15 EXP │ Held Item: Absolite (Attack x1.2 ; Sp. Attack x1.3 ; Speed x1.1) │ Perish Song (All Pokemon that hear this song faint in 3 turns, including user) ; Future Sight (120 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)| Needed For Moveset: Megahorn (TR) ; Iron Tail (Move Tutor) ; Throat Chop (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 6│ 60/60 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 7/16 EXP | Held Item: N/A | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Focus Energy (All attacks have 1/10 crit chance ; increases by 1/10 up to 5 times to max of 5/10)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (40 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) | Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Tequila││ Level 12│ 120/120 HP │ Flame Body: Contact with this Pokemon has a 3/10 chance of inducing burn ; Eggs will take 10 fewer posts to hatch while the Pokemon is in the active party│ Lax: A lazy sort, she thinks of herself as the ‘big boss’ of the team, prefers not to do things if others can do it, but will throw her weight around if she has to │ 8/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Smokescreen (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Wrap (15 ; Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Power Whip (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Scald (TR) ; Fire Lash (Lvl 53)

User Image User Image Zinfandel││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Big Pecks: Prevents the Pokemon’s Defense from being lowered, does not affect self-inflicted reducations. Defense can still be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, and Guard Split, and this ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze │ Hasty: Quick-tempered and territorial over anything she deems as hers, has a particular eye for shiny objects │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Power Trip (20 ; +20 damage for each stage a stat is increased by the user) ; Peck (35) | Needed for Moveset: Brave Bird (TR) ; Iron Head (TR - Corviknight) ; Roost (Egg Move) ; U-Turn (Tier 4 TM)

User Image User Image Lambrusco││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Blaze: Fire-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd│ Calm: Gentlemanly and polite, yet seems to hold a cunning countenance about him │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Mystical Fire (75 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Future Sight (120 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Shock Wave (60 ; Always hits, does not hit Pokemon using Dig, Dive, or Fly) | Needed for Moveset: Fire Blast (TR) ; Psychic (TR)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Detect (User protected for the round ; 1/5 chance of working the second time if used consecutively and 1/10 chance every subsequent round after until another move is used ; Priority +4) ; Night Shade (Inflicts damage equal to user’s level ; Type effectiveness not included) ; Signal Beam (75 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Shadow Ball (TR) ; Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Merlot││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Unburden: Speed raised one stage when a held item is used │ Mild: An enigmatic sort with an even more mysterious smile, she always seems lost in thought │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Beat Up (20 ; +10 for every Pokemon that isn’t fainted or has a status ailment) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR – Thievul) ; Fire Fang (Tier 5 TM) ; Grass Knot (TR – Thievul) ; Play Rough (TR)

User Image User Image Absinthe ‘Sin’││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect, but user may lower its own stats with its own moves │ Modest: A bit of a helicopter mom, protective of her smaller teammates and dotes on them │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Darts (50 ; Attacks twice ; If there are two targets each one is hit once, if one of the two targets protects or is Fairy-type, it hits the opponent that doesn’t protect twice) ; Sucker Punch (70 ; Priority +1) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10) ; Infestation (20 ; Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first ; Trapped Pokemon cannot switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability) | Needed For Moveset: Outrage (TR) ; Phantom Force (Lvl 48 or Tier 7 TM) ; Psychic Fangs (TR) ; Flamethrower (TR)

User Image User Image Gimlet││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 bonus to attacks that make physical contact│ Brave: A prankster and troublemaker, likes to ruffle feathers and taunt others for shits n’ giggles│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Metal Burst (Takes damage of target’s last attack and counters back with x1.3 damage) ; Scratch (40) | Needed For Moveset: Close Combat (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Gunk Shot (TR)

User Image User Image Soho││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Illusion: Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked│ Lonely: Sly, sneaky, and mysterious, not much of a talker but reliable for getting a job done right│ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hyper Voice (90) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Deals double damage if the opponent is switching out ; Pursuit has no altered priority, but it will always successfully attack a Pokémon switching out before the swap happens) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Dark Pulse (TR) ; Nasty Plot (TR or Lvl 49) ; Flamethrower (TR – Zoroark)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges

- TM Case

Personal Things:
- .357 Magnum Revolver (w/ silencer)
- 2 Stiletto Knives (Concealed)
- Burner Phone (To contact Roza)
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Disguise Kit (Hair dye, make-up, color contacts, etc.)
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Absolite (Held by Mimosa)
- Choice Scarf
- Insect Plate
- Metronome
- Roman Candle
- Charcoal
- Wise Glasses
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x5
- Durin Berries x5

Misc.:

Wishing Star Hunt Prize Claims
1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
5th Wishing Star - x5 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectivness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image
        Jun watched other distant trainers attack to thankfully take the giant bird's attention away. Some of them dodged behind rocks like him, and with amusement he thought it was like they were playing a game of whack-a-trainer.

"GOOD JOB JUJU BEAN!" a sudden psychic voice boomed out.

Jun did a good job of not jumping out of his skin. "Are they all 'rangers' too?" he asked drily, indicating the other trainers present.

He was obviously being sarcastic, but Lugia took it very seriously. "Of course not, I told you, you're the first human to join! Well. They may be human rangers. But those are very different, you understand. Do you understand?" she asked, as the Corvisquire in the background demolished a pillar of rock with a shove of a giant talon. "It's very important that you understand."

"Yeah. I get it." Jun watched the bird stumble back as it was hit by another attack. Lugia actually seemed to be following his gaze, nodding sagely to herself. "Yes, looks like you've done your job here."

"But I haven't really done anything-"

"Excellent job! Next!"

Lugia's eyes glowed with blue psychic energy, and then their surroundings changed. It was a similarly large cave, but... "Oh you've got to be kidding me," Jun groaned as he saw the giant Machop. He barely kept his feet as it slammed on fist into the ground, setting the stone to rippling even a hundred feet away.

Cricket came out again to attack, and now Jun was eyeing her, considering riding her for extra speed. Though she had been born fully-evolved, she was still somewhat small. It would take time for her to grow, and he didn't want to hurt her if he added his weight to hers too soon. Instead he had her attack as he sprinted for cover, planning to return her to her pokeball from a distance again.

Battle
        Cricket used Hurricane
        110 + 10 (lvl bonus) x 1.5 (defeatist ability) x 2 (effectiveness) = 360 damage

Ghost incense | 5o/o5

Pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o
        Nature | lonely | Ability | defeatist | Held item |
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18
        Nature | quiet | Ability | contrary | Held item |
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item | Exp. Share
        Attacks |Scratch (40) Peck (35) Poison Gas (Poisons)

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 27
        Nature | bold | Ability | multiscale | Held item | none
        Attacks | Extrasensory (80) (3/10 flnch) Dragon Rush (100) (1/3 Flch) Whirlwind

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 27
        Nature | sassy | Ability | pressure | Held item | none
        Attacks | Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Freeze-Dry (70) (3/10 frz) (x2 v. WTR) Mist (No neg stat. 5 TRN) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o7
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Pokeball | GS Ball Held item | lum berry
        Attacks | Peck (35) Confusion (50) (4/10 conf) Earth Power (90) (1/2 op.sp.def.d)

Inactive Team

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46 (31/25)
        Nature | bold | Ability | iron fist | Held item | none
        Attacks | Mach Punch (40) (+2 Priority) Supersonic (conf) Light Screen Reflect

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 45 (21/11)
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item | none
        Attacks | Zap Cannon (120) (plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o5

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 14 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TRs || Psychic // Blizzard
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share
        RageCandyBar // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine
        Moonstone // Big Mushroom
        PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 15o
        Trainer Battle 15 | 158
        Crystal Shard 5o | 23

Cricket | 3o/17
        Holly | 28/o7
        Ziz | 23/19 (Exp. Share)
        Lugia | 16/o6
        Snowball | 16/o6
        Glyffin | 17/o7 (Ruins 1o/o3)
        KipsterHipster

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:00 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ
aceaceacUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImagetUser ImagetUser ImageUser Image
                                                  Alex felt a little bit less loopy the next time Fluffy teleported them somewhere. Maybe it was because Fluffy sort of warned him by chirping beforehand. He blinked stars out of his vision, looking up at another giant pokemon... "Mom-chop!" he cried, excited to recognize the pokemon.

And now, he was sure he realized what was going on. "Az! I think Fluffy is shrinking us! I didn't realize he could do that. Do you think he could do it again, but at a pokemon center and after we've opened a couple bags of chips?!?" The image of Alex-sized cheez puffs danced in his mind's eye.

"Hey, move!"" a distant voice called out [Jun]. Alex blinked and looked for the voice, but his eyes were caught by the movement of the dynamaxed machop, whose arm was raised up high. Hey, hey, if it lowered that arm, wouldn't it be aimed directly at him?

From atop his head, Chica released a bolt of lightning, but it just singed the machop's cheek. It snarled, beginning to bring down its arm with the edge of its palm aimed right for him. He heard yelling, "Cricket, hurricane! Up!", then he couldn't hear anything at all above the roaring winds that slammed into the machop's arm from the side. The wind pushed it's palm off-target, just enough that it hit the ground a dozen feet to the side.

Battle Summary
                                                  Chica used Thunder bolt = 90 + 10 (Level bonus) = 100 damage

Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cabbage Patch [♂] | Lv. 12
                                                    Nature | Lax | Ability | Overgrow | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Leech Seed (1/10 hp per turn) Power Whip (12o)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. 12
                                                    Nature | Impish | Ability | Blaze | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Scratch (40) Growl (op.at.d) Ember (40) (4/10 brn) Dragon Rush (100) (3/10 flnch)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Chiquita Banana [♀] | Lv. 24
                                                    Nature | Rash | Ability | Static | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Volt Tackle (120) (4/10 prlyz) (1/3 recoil) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.d.d) Quick Attack (40) (+1 Priority) Thunderbolt (90) (4/10 prlyz)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o9
                                                    Nature | Bold | Ability | Keen Eye | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Quick Attack (4o) (+1p)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Fruit Gusher [♂] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Hardy | Ability | Torrent | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cup Noodle [♂] | Lv. o8
                                                    Nature | Mild | Ability | Tinted Lense | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Wrap (15) (4-5 turns, 1/8hp) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Fluffy Stuff [♂] | Lv. 1o
                                                  Nature | Relaxed | Ability | Unaware | Held item |
                                                  Attacks | Splash Teleport

Bag

Pokeballs
                                                  PokeBall ∞ // Ultra o2 // Fast o2 // Quick o2

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum // Enigma

TRs/TMs/HMs
                                                  TRs || Steel Wing // Sludge Bomb // Blizzard
                                                  TMs ||
                                                  HMs ||

Key Items
                                                  Eviolite // Charcoal // Quick Claw // Rocky Helmet
                                                  Odd Incense (Ground) // Big Mushroom o3 // Ragecandybar // Balm Mushroom o2 // Rare Candy o1

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 127
                                                  Battle 15 || 132
                                                  Exp. Share 5o || 42

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 21 || o4
                                                  Pop Roxx 22 || o6
                                                  Chiquita Banana 3o || o8
                                                  Moon Pie 21 || 18
                                                  Fruit Gusher 18 || 1o
                                                  Cup Noodle 18 || o6
                                                  SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:17 pm
User ImageSPACEUser ImageSPACEUser Image
AAAAAAAʀᴇᴢᴜ AAAAIIi& IIHᴀᴋᴜʀᴇɴ AAi& AAAiAAiNɪᴊɪ

Hikaru snorted, finding Lucario's bemused tone funny. He seemed to treat all of this as just another day and not alarming at all. Which, knowing Gio, probably wasn't saying much... especially given how just a little earlier, they had been in that strange world of dreams. Hikaru felt herself calming a bit, and sent some of that over to Arezu, who was definitely worried, especially given they hadn't had a chance to get to a pokemon center.

"I do not know." She closed her eyes, trying to spread out her senses to see if any aura in her range was familiar. Yet the corvisquire dominated her vision, almost blinding. It hurt to look. "I've never seen an aura like that," she stated, rubbing her temples like someone would rub their eyes after looking at a bright light.

"There's another one," Niji's voice sounded in Arezu's head, which was an odd sensation. Moments later they were all surrounded by that odd wind again, and deposited in another cave, this time with a massive machop at the center.

"That's- that's a machop! What- what is this?" Before, she assumed that was just some crazy huge bird pokemon she'd never seen before. But this was a machop. She knew they didn't get this big- so what was going on? Despite the calm Hikaru had tried to throw her way, she was still worried.

"Normally I would do this by myself. I thought you might like to help," came Niji's simple reply. Then he went silent again, joining the fight.

"...huh. You could've asked first," she grumbled to herself, but it didn't have any heat. Niji often went off on his own, doing who knows what. And now, apparently, he'd taken her (and Lucario) along for once. It felt...good? To be included. Or trusted. As infuriating as he could be.

Taking a cue from some other battlers present, Arezu told Ai to use blasts of psychic, hitting at just the right time to divert an attack or knock it off balance.

While Ai was doing that, Arezu looked around the cave. She saw a light coming from what looked like an exit. When the machop looked like it was about the give up, she said, "Come on Hikaru, Lucario, let's see where we are," and began walking for the exit. Ai was quick to follow.

Battle
        Ai used Psychic!
        90 + 60 (lvl bonus) = 150 x 2 effectiveness = 300 damage

User Image
Party
Note: 'Active' Party list is in the 'bumps' section

tab User Image
Hikaru [♀]| Lv. 67 | Careful | Luxury Ball
    Item | lucarionite :: atk 1.3, sp.atk 1.2, spd 1.1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Metal Burst: Takes the damage of the targets last attack and counters back with x1.3 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Stone Edge: 100: 1/10 chance for critical hit

tab User Image
Hakuren [♂]| Lv. 35 (38/26) | Quirky | PokeBall
    Ability | illusion :: Takes appearance of conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses). Appearance reverts when attacked.
    Item | eviolite :: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), Def and Sp.Def raised three stages each

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Fake Tears: Lower targets special defense two stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Bounce: 85: 1st bounces into air, 2nd strikes. Semi invulnerable while in the air. 7/10 chance to paralyze. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Dark Pulse: 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Counter: If the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Cecily [♀]| Lv .57 | Modest | Poke Ball
    Ability | natural cure :: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Magical Leaf: 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Ancient Power: 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Recover: Recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle

tab User Image
Ai [♀]| Lv. 71 (21/1o) | Serious | GS Ball
    Ability | magic bounce :: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, back to the user.
    Item | mind plate :: Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Psychic: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Precipice Blades: 100: Hits multiple targets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Zap Cannon: 120: Paralyzes target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Shadow Ball: 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

tab User Image
Shiisa [♀]| Lv. 67 | Brave | GS Ball
    Ability | intimidate :: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage
    Item | icicle plate :: Ice type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an ice type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Dragon Rush: 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Judgement: 80: type varies according to what type of plate the user is holding (dmg not affected by plate)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Morning Sun: Recovers half max Hp. Restore full hp in Sunny Day. Can only be use 5 times in battle

tab User Image
Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 61 | Naive | GS Ball
    Item | sky plate :: Flying type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a flying type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Super Fang: Does damage equal to 1/2 the targets current HP. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

tab User Image
Raphael [♂]| Lv. 69 | Bold | GS Ball
    Ability | prankster ::
    Item | big root ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Grasswhistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use (100/80/40/10)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

tab User Image
Niji [♂]| Lv. 66 | Calm | GS Ball
    Ability | pressure :: Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. Active Party: raise chance of getting one of two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Hydro Pump: 110

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Extrasensory: 80: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Rain Dance: Makes the weather change to Rain For 5 Rounds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. Hits multiple targets.

tab User Image
"Shamrock Shake "Sham" [♂]| Lv. 56 | Naughty | GS Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Moonblast: 95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Dancing Lights: Entry hazard, burns opponents switching into battle.

tab User Image
McFlurry "Flurry" [2o♀ 27♂]| Lv. 66 (5o/29) | Hasty | GS Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Exorcism: Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If target is a Ghost type, inflicts a burn (even if the secondary type is fire)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Frost Breath: 60: Always critically hits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Shadow Sneak: 40: (Priority +1). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Skittles [♂]| Lv. 26 | Bold | Poke Ball
    Item | exp.share :: Pokemon holding this item up to level 30 get EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP gained from teammates in battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Fairy Wind: 40

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] n/a:

tab User Image
Kit Kat "Kit" [♂]| Lv. 1o | Bashful | GS Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon

tab User Image
Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo) | Jolly | Poke Ball
    Ability | protean :: Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Blizzard: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. Hits multiple targets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Mat Block: Protects teammates from damaging moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1). Makes contact.

tab User Image
Tanjoubi [♂]| Lv. 28 (24/o3) | Impish | Poke Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Present: rd4: 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, 2 = 40 damage, 3 = 80 damage, 4 = 120 damage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Payback: 50: Damage doubles if attacking second. Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Ominous Wind: 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Fly: 90: Flies up for first turn, strikes on second turn. User is semi invulnerable while in the air. Makes contact.

tab User Image
Shion [♂]| Lv. 27 (28/26) | Naive | Poke Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [~] Psyshock: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [•] Fake Out: 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first round the user is in battle (Priority +3). Makes contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [=] Light Screen: Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds

Bag

Pokeballs
PokeBall ∞, Friend Ball, GS Ball o4, Delta Ball

Medicine
Potion ∞, Sweet Hearts 11, MooMoo Milk o3, Max Potion o3, Soda Pop o3
Full Restore o8, Max Revive o4, Revive o5
Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
Lum 14, Enigma 1o, Custap o6, Jaboca o4

TRs/TMs/HMs
TRs || Infestation, Shadow Ball, Roost, Silver Wind, Dig, Attract, Rain Dance, Power-up Punch, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Thunder, Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb, Blizzard, Toxic
TMs || Sand Tomb, Bullet Seed, Fire Spin, Draining Kiss, Thief, Brick Break, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Pin Missile, Rock Slide, Roost, Ice Punch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dazzling Gleam, Hex
HMs || Cut, Rock Smash, Surf, Fly, Strength, Defog, Whirlpool, Dive

Key Items
Heart Scale o5, Big Mushroom o8, Balm Mushroom o2, Crystal Shard o3, Rare Candy 28
White Flute, Black Flute, Roman Candle, Taiko Drum o2, Battle Recorder, VS Seeker, Dowsing Machine, Exp. Share
White Apricorn o3, Claw Fossil, Plume Fossil
Rose Incense o2, Sweet Incense, Safety Goggles, Rocky Helmet, Light Clay, Soothe Bell, Quick Claw o2, Mawilite, Metal Coat. Charcoal, Choice Band, Silk Scarf, Black Belt, Lucky Clover, Big Root, Stick
Splash Plate, Draco Plate
Fairy Gem o3, Fire Gem, Flying Gem, Power Herb o3

Badges
Kanto: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Marsh Badge
Johto: Zephyr Badge, Hive Badge, Plain Badge, Fog Badge, Storm Badge, Mineral Badge
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:
Kalos: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge, Plant Badge, Voltage Badge
Alola:
Galar:

Bumps

Pᴏsᴛ Cᴏᴜɴᴛs
Encounter o5 || 425
Battle 15 || 477
Battle Recorder 3o || 15
Berries (x2 Custap, x3 Jaboca) 4o || 26

Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Hikaru 3o || 16
Niji 43 || 32
Raphael 22 || o1
Kouvu 5o || 1o
Shiisa 46 || 22
Sham 5o || 23 (FP o1|o1)

Exᴘ. Sʜᴀʀᴇ
Skittles 31 || 26

Koukaze

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ajicka Rollands

ZK's current status:
Present

NPC Battle 518/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 202/5
Posts To Leave Area --/--

Item questing: Star Shard
16/50 posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- posts
Wishing Star
1/4

On their way to Cerulean, Ajicka had gotten another alert about a giant pokemon. She'd frowned over it, but since they were up in the air, made the detour anyway. It definitely drew out getting things done, but at least it was just one pokemon. An Applin, apparently, whatever that was. Her mind casually skimmed over the curiosity of the galar region as they soared over it, wondering how many fallen stars were there, before they dived down into another den. She let ZK send out Frtiz to do some damage after sizing the pokemon up. Her pokedex wasn't updated for this region, and honestly, she had no idea what she was looking at. It.... looked like a giant apple, or type of berry. But apparently it was a pokemon, so she guessed grass, and figured fire damage would do. Others were arriving, coming and going to help out, so she wasn't too worried about sticking around, and finishing it off. And with that, they were off to the next region.

[ Raid Battle Summary:
                                          Fritz used Flame Charge! 70 x 2 = -140HP to Applin

[ Battle Recorder Usage: 4/5 NPC post ]

Remaining Egg Hunt Prize claims

5th Egg Prize - x5 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectivness
                                          - x5 Full Restores
                                          - x1 Hold Item used for Razor Fang
                                          - x1 TM used for Poison Jab
                                          ---- both used on Gliscor
                                          - x1 TM Fling - used on Gliscor
                                          - x1 used to "evolve Wesley" (meet the requirements for him to know pre-evolved forms)
                                          40th Egg Prize - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
                                          45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice - used to claim XP Ball and trade to Trey
                                          50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon and 50 Star Shards - used to claim Wesley

Pending Items

Odd Keystone
                                          Odd Incense
                                          Sitrus Berry
                                          x1 Dream Gem
                                          x1 Wide Lens
                                          x2 Blue Shard
                                          x6 Bug Gem
                                          x2 Fire Gem
                                          x1 Mail Crate
                                          x1 Exp Share
                                          x1 Lucky Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (somewhere), ZK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wimpod ♂, lvl 22. Exp 6/17
Ability: Wimp Out
When this pokemon drops below half of its full HP in battle, it will flee in wild battles, or switch out in Trainer battles
Item:
HP: 0/20
1/10
Attacks:
~Struggle Bug: 60 (50 + 10): Lower targets special attack one stage
Sand Attack: Lower targets accuracy one stage
(Next move: Evolve at 30 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Durant ♂, lvl 24. Exp: 3/17
Ability: Hustle
All physical attacks damage is increased by x1.5, however all physical attacks have a 1/5 chance to miss. If a pokemon with Hustle is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Illuminate.
Item:
HP 10/220
1/10
Attacks:
ç•Fury Cutter: 50 (40 + 10): Damage doubles after each successful Hit, If not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets
ç•Bug Bite: 70 (60 + 10): Receives the effect from the targets held berry
ç•Metal Claw: 60 (50 + 10): 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
ç•Crunch: 90 (80 + 10): 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage
Next move: ( Iron Head at 26, Dig at 31)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fritz, the Fennekin ♂, lvl 34. Exp: 41/44
Ability: Blaze
When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Item: Charcoal
Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
HP: 320/320
FP: 2/5
1/10
Attacks:
ç•Flame Charge: 70 (50 + 20): raise user's speed one stage
ç•Foul Play: 115 (95 + 20): Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases.
Psybeam: 85 (65 + 20): 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Heat Wave: 115 (95 + 20): 4/10 Chance of Burn
(Next Move: Psyshock at 31 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Murkrow ♂, lvl 14. Exp: 17/19
Ability: Insomnia
The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
HP: 130/130
Attacks:
• Peck - 35
•Astonish - 30, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
(Next move: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancham ♀, lvl 11. Exp 4/21
HP: 120/120
This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.2 damage
Attacks:
•Tackle- 50 damage
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Next Move: ( )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Omanyte ♀, lvl 9. Exp 17/19
Ability: Swift Swim
Item:
HP: 50/50
Attacks:
ç•Constrict: 10: 1/2 chance to reduce targets speed one stage
Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

(Next move: Water Gun level 10 )

Out of Party Pokemon

Non Mega evolution: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mega Y evolution:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 100. Exp: 50/50
Ability: Tough Claws
Attacks that make physical contact do 1.3 damage
Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite X:
Atk 1.3
Def 1.2
Sp.Atk 1.1
HP: 303/1000
FP: 5/5
--/--
Attacks:
ç•Thunder Punch: 165 (75 +90); 4/10 chance of paralysis
•~Rock Slide - 165 (75 + 90), 4/10 Chance of Flinch
ç•Dragon Rush: 190 (100 + 90): 3/10 Chance of Flinching
•V-Create - 270 (180 + 90), Lowers User's Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed One Stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Monferno ♂, lvl 32. Exp: 22/37
This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.3 damage
Item: Muscle Band
Physical attacks do x1.2 damage.
HP 300/300
8/10
Attacks:
ç•Thunder Punch: 95 (75 + 20): 4/10 chance of paralysis
ç•Flame Wheel: 80 (60 + 20): 4/10 Chance of Burn
ç•Scratch: 60 (40 + 20)
ç•Mach Punch: 60 (40 + 20): (Priority +2)
Next move: ( Close Combat and evolve at 36)

ZK, the Zoroark ♂, lvl 12. Exp: 15/17
Ability: Illusion
Item:
HP: 110/110
6/10
Attacks:
Dark Pulse - (80, 2/10 Chance of Flinching )
Pursuit - (40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7) )
Hone Claws - (Raises User's Attack and Accuracy One Stage )
Leer - (Lower's Defense by one stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Porygon , lvl 10. Exp: 0/15
Ability: Analytic
Attacks do x1.3 damage when moving last
Item:
HP: 100/100
0/10
Attacks:
Sharpen: Raise user's attack one stage
ç•Tackle: 40
Conversion 2: Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.
Psybeam: 65: 4/10 Chance to Confuse

Away/Permanent OOP Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deoxys ♂ , lvl 25. Exp 0/15
Ability: Pressure
Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively
HP: 250/250
0/10
Attacks:
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Night Shade - Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level
•Knock Off - 65, Removes Opponent's Held Item for the Rest of the Battle
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Next Move: ( Psychic at 31 )

Badges

Kanto: -Complete- -Champion-
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge
Volcano Badge
Earth Badge

Johto
Zephr Badge

Sinnoh: - Complete -
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardena
Cobble Badge - Maylene
Fen Badge - Crasher Wake
Relic Badge - Fantina
Mine Badge - Byron
Icicle Badge - Candice
Beacon Badge - Volkner

Unova:
Trio Badge - Cress
Basic Badge - Lenora
Insect Badge - Burgh
Bolt Badge - Elesa
Quake Badge - Clay
Jet Badge - Skyla
Freeze Badge - Brycen

Bag

Contacts
Rose
Jimmy
Zero
Isis
Sebastian

Unlimited Pokeballs
Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod

Pokeballs
x1 Maiden Ball
x3 Great Ball

TRs
x1 TR Acrobatics
- Skyla
x1 TR Blizzard
- Candice
TR Hyper Beam
- pf in Pewter City - Viridian Forest - Viridian City - Pallet Town - Mt. Moon - Cerulean City [PHL2]
TR Rain Dance
- Crasher Wake
TR Roost
- Falkner
TR Thunder
x2 TR Psychic
-- Saffron Gym [PHL2]
-- Ren Fair
TR Focus Blast
- First badge TM choice [PHL2]
TR Charge Beam
- Volkner
TR Drain Punch
- Maylene
TR Shadow Claw
- Fantina
TR Retaliate
- Lenora
TR Volt Switch
- Elesa
TR Struggle Bug
- Burgh
TR Psych Up
- Cress
TR Bulldoze
- Clay
TR Grass Knot
- Gardenia
x2 TR Flash Cannon
- ?
- Byron
TR Trick Room
- Blue
TR Dazzling Gleam
TR Frost Breath

TMs
TM Infestation
TM Bullet Seed
TM Sand Tomb
TM Fire Spin
TM Brick Break
TM Draining Kiss
TM Mud Shot
TM Rock Blast
TM Pin Missile
TM Icicle Spear
TM Fire Punch
TM Rock Slide
TM Volt Switch
TM Fire Fang
TM Rock Slide
TM Volt Switch
TM Fire Fang
TM Giga Drain
TM Steel Wing
TM Avalanche
TM Solar Blade
TM Solarbeam
TM Shadow Claw
TM Cross Poison
TM Bounce
TM Dragon Claw
TM Brine

HMs
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Strength
HM06 Rock Smash
HM07 Waterfall
HM08 Rock Climb

Perishables
x9 max revives
x7 full restores
x5 Max Potions
x0 Honey
x1 Lucky Egg
x0 Heart Scale
x1 Big Mushroom
x2 Balm Mushrooms
x3 Rare Candies
x0 Everstone

Summoning
x1 Mysterious Incense [Fairy]
x2 Black Flutes

Berries
17 x Lum Berry
x2 Chesto Berries
x1 Persim

Hold Items
x1 Mystic Water
x1 Miracle Seed
x1 Rocky Helmet
x1 Rock Gem
x1 Eviolite
- Fall
x1 Magnet
- Eelektross
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y:
Sp.Atk 1.3
Attk 1.1
Sp.Def 1.2
Meadow Plate
Flame Plate
Dread Plate
Zap Plate
Rock Plate

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Gardevoirite - Elle
Venusaurite - Venusaur