Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon explorers of darkness bragging

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Brag about your adventures in Pokemon explorers of darkness here. Its a DS game for those that don't know.

In my game, I am a munchlax and I just lost at Mt Bristle the first time through. I didn't have enough oran berries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:41 pm
I played these games over and over as a kid! I think I've played them all by now emo  

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:38 pm
Nightlight Moon
I played these games over and over as a kid! I think I've played them all by now emo

Cool to know, but that tells me nothing about your adventure. Like what Pokemon did you become? Who was your pokemon partner? How many tries did it take you to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:53 am
I'm sorry, I have bad memory from a head injury so I don't have too much to say other than I enjoyed all the games and found them challenging but fun
In rescue team I was a skitty and a meowth partner I think??
I had a bit of trouble at a few stages but breezed through the game.
In explorers of sky I was a totodile with cyndaquil, but in a playthrough I did once I modded the game to be a gastrodon (You can actually play as any pokemon if you have action replay or another memory or save editor!)
I remember that one being more challenging, especially the tower to reach dialga. I loved the story so much.
In gates to infinity i was a snivy with oshawott. I don't remember too much of this game other than it feeling really slow.
In super I was a skitty and riolu again, I remember this game being the hardest  

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:51 am
I only ever played the first gen of those dungeon explorer games because at that time I became tired (end of gen 3) due to the amount of Pokémon. I skipped gen 4 and 5, but came back later for gen 6 and 7.

I really enjoyed red rescue team. I don’t really care who I am in that game because eventually I will have max IQ and just be able to wreck all areas equally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:02 pm
Nightlight Moon
I'm sorry, I have bad memory from a head injury so I don't have too much to say other than I enjoyed all the games and found them challenging but fun
In rescue team I was a skitty and a meowth partner I think??
I had a bit of trouble at a few stages but breezed through the game.
In explorers of sky I was a totodile with cyndaquil, but in a playthrough I did once I modded the game to be a gastrodon (You can actually play as any pokemon if you have action replay or another memory or save editor!)
I remember that one being more challenging, especially the tower to reach dialga. I loved the story so much.
In gates to infinity i was a snivy with oshawott. I don't remember too much of this game other than it feeling really slow.
In super I was a skitty and riolu again, I remember this game being the hardest

That's okay if you have a bad memory. I know a streamer who has a smooth brain. But that's cool. I was pikachu once I was chikorita once I was an Axew once too. I fully evolved into Haxorus when I was Axew. That was challenging, but fun. I liked the explorers games because you really get a feel of what it is like to be a Pokemon and to get one that you breeze through one of those games likely means that's your ideal type.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:07 pm
Sounds like a game that I need to get. I love Pokemon games!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:31 pm
Rysabi
Sounds like a game that I need to get. I love Pokemon games!

There are versions of Pokemon explorer games for the switch, the 3ds, and I think the Gameboy advance as well. They are all fun, the ones I have played and the premise is you become a pokemon from being a human and you have to save the pokemon world. The trick is mastering the powers you get as a Pokemon.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces