Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Runterra's Adventures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:14 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir felt the blade at her neck the hero themed threats he was making and she couldn't help but out a laugh,"You wanna play some hero Vastayan?", she shook her head turning she whispered in his ear,"Dont' me me ******** laugh...", she told him glaring at him,"I should help you? in exchange for my life huh? Whats this about helping me? I just want out", she told him a hand on her hip,"After all its non of your business.. if I wasn't outnumbered I wouldn't be in this mess", she glared at him,"People like to play dirty...", she concluded;  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda sits down in his chair and looks at her with a grin"Oh a hero not even close dear i want money."He says as he balances his blade on his finger by the point of it."None of my business my dear knowing other peoples business is my business,and yes people play dirty when you play clean you get played something I learned at a young age."He says then he puts his blade away."You said you where out numbered and yet you think you can still win,information is how you win in a fair fight my dear."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

"So you pulled me out of slavery for my services then?", she said,"You must know me well", she concluded,"I'll help you out in exchange for my freedom and if you have more work then I will consider taking it before I hunt down the men who stole my identity", she concluded,"I am consider a no one until I can retrieve the weapon of my ancestors a gift that came to me and..", she glanced at her hand,"Feels awkward when not in my hand";  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda nods."Oh i know who you are Sivir the battle mistress."He says with a grin."I told you knowing other peoples business is my business."He added and then stood up and walks up to her and grins."The guys your after are going to be tricky to catch but a tricky target are my favreat targets."He says laughing,then he looks her over."We need to get you new cloths and some form of a weapon."He added.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir nodded towards him as he told her they would have to get her new weapons and new clothes,"Lets see what we can't do about that", she told him, as she crossed her arms,"You gonna take me shopping or what? I can't do anything without any equipment", she said giving him a rather annoyed glanced;  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 am
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda looks her over and nods to him self."What kind of weapon would you want to use till we get yours back?"He asks her and walks over to his chest and pulls out a clock and throws it to her."Ues this to cover up I did just buy you in there eyes and they know who you are in the market."He says then he throws a bag of gold."Ill be watching form the rooftops."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir looked at him as he tossed her the cloak and bag of gold,"I can wield any weapon I am the battle mistress after all", she smirked,"I will be fine", she told him,"How do you trust me to not take the money and run though?", she asked seeing as he was so willing to just give away gold so freely with a way out;  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda looks at her and grins."Oh thats easy because i am your only key to get your stuff back."He says and then he opens his door and looks back at her."Besides if you run ill just find you again."He says before he vanishes form sight with a little laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash