Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Runterra's Adventures Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:49 am
Runterra's Adventures Chapter 1: Sivir's Quest
Here is Sivir the last decedent of the ancient emperor Azir who used to rule of ther Shurima Desert but Upon his ascendance he was betrayed by his best friend and confident Xerath and thus lost to the sands forever... Thousands of years later he one and only descendant the Battle Mistress roves the sands able to crack the ancient tombs with her intellect, upon taking a Noxian woman named as Cassiopeia into an ancient tomb she was betrayed stabbed in the back and left for dead... Upon hearing the blood of his descent screaming from the earth the great emperor arose and carried her to the healing waters of the Oasis in which she was fully restored she now bears the symbol of the Ancient Shurima crest in her armor and cross blade the key to her lineage and is given the opportunity to bring the Shurima Desert into a great nation once more with the help of the Arisen Azir; But after hearing his old friend had come back Xerath returned having men hunt the battle mistress and one has succeeded... where does this take out adventurers now?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:52 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Sivir
Nickname; Battle Mistress
Weapon:Crossblade
Bio: Sivir grew up in the rough terrain of the shurima sands after an event that nearly took her life she is now known as the last remaining descent of Azir the great emperor who ruled over the sands of shurima she could take on the regins and make shurima great again but that would mean taking on the responsibility of a leadership she didn't want and responsibilities she isn't getting paid for; Sivir has lived her whole life as a mercenary until this happened now she struggles inwards with herself on what is right and what she wants to do...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Name: Ar'suda
Nickname: Spactor
Weapon: Daggers/throwing knifes
Bio: Ar'suda grew up at the Hirana monastery but that way of life never fit him he was always trying to take things form other and after about 14 years he left and started to travle to world and over the years he became well known for being a rouge and assassin he also very good at "Barrowing"things he wasn't aloud to have now at 27 he finds him self in Marrowmark.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Tied to a post the hot sum barring down on her sun-kissed body as her head dropped from the exhaustion and dehydration not to mention the amount of drugs they pumped her with... To have taken down Shurima's Battle Mistress and disarm her completely was no easy feat and they lost many a heads of this play... but in the end she was outnumbered and there was nothing that coujld be done when you had to many to 1; She lolled her head trying to look up her vision was blurred as she heard footsteps approaching; They began to untie her she wore nothing but a skin tight cloth bikini that left little to non for the imagination as her body was lathered in oils and sent to the man responsible for her capture; Set'al and his companions laid on lush fabricated pillows in a room light by soft candle light as she was drug on her knees into the room and thrown before them cuffed down by the heavy garments of metal chains,"Sivir..", said a voice soft in the ear,"We have been expecting you..", her head slowly tried to look up but there was aggressive breathing from her end as took men grabbed her arms forcing her forwards while the man pull her chin upwards to meet his gaze,"I see you still have spirit left in you.. no matter.. we have what we came for.. Xerath told me to kill you but a desert flower is not so easy to crush it seems", he smirked,"I'lll get better use out of selling you instead.. once you bring me in a heavy cash I will provide my lord with his necessary tools to take out your incompetent ancestor..", he snapped his fingers,"sell her to the slave trade.. fetch a good price and remember to tell them she is a crazy one and will always have to remain drugged...."

Several days later Sivir was still drugged out on a high potent poison from Demancian mages in secret; She was then dressed lavish attractive gear and took to the marketplaces of Marrowmark where she would be sold to mostly like a harem and used for s*xual purposes until she couldn't function anymore from the shame and pain of it all; She tried to fight the drugs given to ehr but all she could do was sit up somewhat seductively sprawled out onto a silk decorated pillow for the world to see as she gave them a hazy eyed look her mouth in a soft pout from her head feeling like it was spinning constantly;
The seller was lavishly robbed and other women where either drugged near her or just accepting they would be sold out some didn't seem to mind it all if they found an attractive master it would be better than an over weight bore bearing down on them every night"Lavish Desert beauties anywhere from 200 to 3000 coin", the man called smirking as he would try to sell out the best ones for the highest prices;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda had slept in an inn the night before he had heard some people talking about a salve sale going on the morning breeze felt amazing on his skin it was still cool he wasn't one for the heat but and he loved this town the girls where such beauties and not to say the bounty office also payed him quite well he had so much money he didn't know what to do with it so after a few hours of just walking around he headed to a shop to get some food and he noticed they where setting up the slaves for sale they had a lot of good looking girls on display then he cough sight of sivir and he new something wasn't normal her eyes where glazed and her movements where slow."Shes drugged."He mutters to him self and then he makes his way through the crowd and leans on the display she was on and he grins at her his eyes meeting hers and his grin grows."There is still fight in those eyes."He mouths to her and then he jumps onto her desplay and sits down and yells out to the seller."Hey boss how much for this one."he says his grin growing as he lays down next to her his tail saying form side to side and his ears twitching form the sounds of the crowd.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

The man was making a sell with another man who took 2 women as he turned to the man with furry ears rather angrily,"Don't sit next to the merchandise..", he scolded as he looked over at her,"She is a difficult one.. though a rare beauty I'd say 2300 gold pieces", he crosses his arms; When the young Vastayan approached her sivir's gaze turned toward him she couldn't express what she was feeling considering the drugs but if she had her way about it she would have grabbed his own tail and choked him to death before she got sold off to some lover boy who was in the mood for a good time;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda looks at the sales man and his eyes narrow."My good man I go where i want to go in this city."He says with a colder voice then it snapped back to his normal happy go lucky voice and spoke again."Oh only 2300."He says with a grin and pulls out a coin purse and flips it in the air and grins."Here you go mate payed in full with a little on the side for ya."He says as he walks up to him and as he hands him the bag he took the guys other peruses of gold in a flash along with some of his keys.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir lolled her head back against the pillow sighing it seemed this wasn't going to be easy at all though her mind was clearing up if this man didn't drug her immediately she could get her freedom easily and without complications; She turned her glazed expression towards the Vastayan man who talked if over with the vendor who was thrilled about more money and didn't realize he was getting robbed,"Thank you for your business sir..", he grins putting it on his pouch as he went to talk with another customer while Sivir found her self sighing softly and rolling over onto her side if he was going to take her he was hauling her off no way in hell she was getting up off this pillow that easily,'Feel like a dead weight just let your body go limp', she told herself in thought as she waited for him to retrieve her;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 4:58 am
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda grins and bows away before walking back over at Sivir and kneels down next to her and grins and unlocks her form her chains and holds up a bottel that had pills in it and he opens it and puts one into her mouth."Nighty nighty deary."He says with a grin as he forces her to swallow it before he picks her up despite his slender build he was quite strong and then he carries her off to his house,and once there he puts her down in his bed and sits in his chair waiting for his sleeping drug to run its course and once she wakes up it should have removed the drugs form her blood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:19 am
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir looked up seeing him approach it wasn't even a few moments later she seen him shoving a pill in her mouth she didn't want to swallow it but he forced it down massaging her throat til she swallowed and then almost immediately she began to fall asleep..
When she woke it would be very clear she wasn't on drugs anymore because she jolts awake in a defensive stance before bounding out of bed and stand before the vastayan boy with blazing eyes,"This is how this is going to work", were her first words,"I'm going to leave your going to let me and I'm going to let you live in exchange for it", she walked boldly towards the door,"Got it?", she told him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda waits for her to wake up and once she dose and she jumps up and starts talking he didn't so much as bat an eye and then he spoke."Oh my dear I would mind where you walk."He says and the door locks and all the windows close and the room goes black."Oh well you tripped a lock down of the room how fun."He says laughing a little,in the blackness his eyes glinted and he says his voice slightly in a mocking tone."Besides you are mine do you think you can just walk away."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:11 am
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir found herself clenching her fist as before she could reach the door there was a complete lock down of the room,"Oh I get it you want to die then..", she said her voice cold she seen the glowing eyes in the room; She would have to watch him because he would still have an advantage in this darkness but she could still have a visual impairment on him, she moved quickly her leg hiking upwards to slam towards his chest while her fist pulled back to punch him into the face as she would then drop kick down and punch upwards all within a span of less than a minute knowing he would either dodge or take the hits;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:27 am
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda seen her running at him and she tried to attack him but he vanished in the dark of the room and he started laughing."Some way to go about attacking some one who saved you form a life of sex and other profanities hmm i may need to teach you some manners."He says then a dagger flies past her head and sicks into the wall next to her."Oh i missed how odd."He says with a little laugh."Now i would ask you to calm down my dear because I don't miss twice."He says giving a warning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:46 am
Pagan Yanik

Sivir
Battle Mistress

Sivir felt the blade whiz past her ear as soon as it landed on the wall behind and his warning she stood slowly up keeping her eyes peeled as she began to speak,"What is a Vastayan doing all the way in Shurima?", she asked,"I thought your kind stayed in the jungle of Ionia", her body was tense and she wasn't good about trying to keep herself from standing still but he did have the advantage she would have to plot an escape later...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Ar'suda
Spactor

Ar'suda grins in the dark."Will you can talk with out threatening to kill someone brovo we are getting some where."he says then spoke again."Many of my kind do stay in Ionia but you see i am not one to stay still and my skills are not looked on to fondly,I have killed kings,my blade has stopped wars and started them."He then snapped his fingers and the windows opened again and he was standing infront her with a grin and his blade was to her neck."Now my dear I never wanted to fight ya i wanted ya help in freeing those girls tonight,they drugged ya because your dangers to them and i can use that."He says removing the blade and he walks away form her."Help me and ill help you get back what you lost."He adds.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff