Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How to get lot of plat? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerelyne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 am
Hi ! I'm wondering how to gain plat because i only gain only one by one and it's so long ;w; sorry if the question has been answered  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:01 pm
Aerelyne
Hi ! I'm wondering how to gain plat because i only gain only one by one and it's so long ;w; sorry if the question has been answered

If you find you are only getting one plat from almost all activities on Gaia, you may have hit the platinum cap. Information in the eighth post.

Some great threads to check out:
Life Hacks for Gaia
The Platinum Report
Ways to boost income

A game that recently got brought back: Switchem. A few weeks ago this game was not restricted by the cap; however, there was an hourly / game number limit.(E.g. after 11 consecutive games a player stopped earning platinum from Switchem; however a couple hours later they could earn platinum from Switchem again.) Have to confirm if this is still the case for the re-release.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Aerelyne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:16 pm
Darkerdemons
Aerelyne

If you find you are only getting one plat from almost all activities on Gaia, you may have hit the platinum cap. Information in the eighth post.

Life Hacks for Gaia
The Platinum Report
Ways to boost income

A game that recently got brought back: Switchem. A few weeks ago this game was not restricted by the cap; however, there was an hourly / game number limit.(E.g. after 11 consecutive games a player stopped earning platinum from Switchem; however a couple hours later they could earn platinum from Switchem again.) Have to confirm if this is still the case for the re-release.

I have ALWAYS one plat ;w; even on my first activities on the game so i don't know... but thanks anyways ! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:22 pm
Aerelyne
Darkerdemons
Aerelyne

Life Hacks for Gaia
The Platinum Report
Ways to boost income

I have ALWAYS one plat ;w; even on my first activities on the game so i don't know... but thanks anyways ! heart

Definitely hit the cap then. You should be able to earn more plat again after Gaia resets at 12:00AM Pacific Time. No problem. 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:18 pm
Forum posting will be your easiest way to get plat.

The Lake Kindred forum has a lot of good threads that offer help (or free kits) for people just starting to get into the game. LK in general can be a good place to raise plat.

zOMG can be a great source of income as well, but you have to level up a bit before it becomes one. zOMG has a weird bug, so you'll want to play it before you post in forums or collect dailies. If you do any of that beforehand, you'll immediately get hit by the plat nerf the moment you log into zOMG.

If you have any creative talent, opening an art shop or graphic shop can also net you some good plat.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games