Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
My name is Angelmage99

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:19 am
Hello everyone and welcome to my Introduction!

My username is Angelmage99, but you can just call me Angel.

Let's see my anime love started at the tender age of 6 when Pokemon came to the U.S. I watched all the Saturday morning classics. Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Fighting Foodons, Flint the Time Detective, Monster Rancher, etc.

Then my family got satellite TV and I went from ABC, NBC, etc. to Cartoon Network and this is where my love of anime really begins.

So my first real anime show was Yu Yu Hakusho (still a dear love of mine). It was with this show I started to ask myself questions. I knew these cartoons came from Japan and they all had similar art styles. I thought to wonder what the name for these shows was called. Did an online search and presto. I learned about anime. It opened many doors for me.

Besides being an anime fan, I'm also a cosplayer and I have three main cosplay partners-in-crime. My sister, my husband, and my friend (who I will call B). If you want to see some of my work please check out here or here.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and my normal cons are Sakura Con, Kuroneko Con, and Rad Con.

I also have a BA in History and took plenty of classes in Asian Studies, Japanese, and Anthropology.

I currently work as a Loss Prevention Officer, but I volunteer with the local Historical Society and write articles, do genealogy projects, and create exhibits for them.

My other interest include linguistics, Fantasy shows, studying language, religion, cooking, equal rights, and writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:17 pm
angelmage99
Hello everyone and welcome to my Introduction!

My username is Angelmage99, but you can just call me Angel.

Let's see my anime love started at the tender age of 6 when Pokemon came to the U.S. I watched all the Saturday morning classics. Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Fighting Foodons, Flint the Time Detective, Monster Rancher, etc.

Then my family got satellite TV and I went from ABC, NBC, etc. to Cartoon Network and this is where my love of anime really begins.

So my first real anime show was Yu Yu Hakusho (still a dear love of mine). It was with this show I started to ask myself questions. I knew these cartoons came from Japan and they all had similar art styles. I thought to wonder what the name for these shows was called. Did an online search and presto. I learned about anime. It opened many doors for me.

Besides being an anime fan, I'm also a cosplayer and I have three main cosplay partners-in-crime. My sister, my husband, and my friend (who I will call B). If you want to see some of my work please check out here or here.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and my normal cons are Sakura Con, Kuroneko Con, and Rad Con.

I also have a BA in History and took plenty of classes in Asian Studies, Japanese, and Anthropology.

I currently work as a Loss Prevention Officer, but I volunteer with the local Historical Society and write articles, do genealogy projects, and create exhibits for them.

My other interest include linguistics, Fantasy shows, studying language, religion, cooking, equal rights, and writing.

Hello Angel
Welcome to Anime Help Guild  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff