Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Okay so basically...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerelyne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 am
I'll try to make a more complete introduction than on the main forum ? ;w;

I'm Aerelyne, i'm 21 but still a child in my head. Since i'm ill, i'm somewhat easy to disrupt or make sad, I also get panicked or lost easily ! BUT i love to understand all of the things i can so, let's go ? x)

Annnd, i draw a little for myself but not since the beginning of the quarantine because of the gdhjzkl art block :c

I love anime like sae, bofuri and in the past fairy tail/bleach and now i'm bored because i don't find something to fit my taaaste :

I love reading too,like fantasy or dark fantasy. My last book is shade of magic but i'm also a fan of Pierre Bottero ( "Le Pacte des Marchombres" ) i'm not sure if it was released in english but i can't find any translation so i guess no ! It's cool though !

I'm, to finish, in many fandom or community like furries, doctor who, undertale, LGBTQA+ ( I personnaly go for "they" if possible ,w, ) and many other !

=w= have a good day and thanks for reading TwT heart

ps : sorry for my bad english ghdjklm  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 am
Aerelyne

I'm Aerelyne, i'm 21 but still a child in my head. Since i'm ill, i'm somewhat easy to disrupt or make sad, I also get panicked or lost easily ! BUT i love to understand all of the things i can so, let's go ? x)

Annnd, i draw a little for myself but not since the beginning of the quarantine because of the gdhjzkl art block :c

I love anime like sae, bofuri and in the past fairy tail/bleach and now i'm bored because i don't find something to fit my taaaste :

I love reading too,like fantasy or dark fantasy. My last book is shade of magic but i'm also a fan of Pierre Bottero ( "Le Pacte des Marchombres" ) i'm not sure if it was released in english but i can't find any translation so i guess no ! It's cool though !

I'm, to finish, in many fandom or community like furries, doctor who, undertale, LGBTQA+ ( I personnaly go for "they" if possible ,w, ) and many other !

I’m a bit of a guild drifter now, pardon the late reply!

Welcome to the NSTG! biggrin

I used to watch a lot of Bleach as well! Been trying to catch up on my to-watch live action series lately, so haven’t seen much anime lately.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:22 am
Aerelyne

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:10 pm
Aerelyne

Hi there, welcome to NSTG, and wow avid reader I see, awesome, and anime, very cool! nice to meet you, hope you get *Un blocked* to draw , you an artist?
which language do you originate from? I'm French mm French Canadien heart

Noce to meet you, hope you have lots of fun here *hugs*  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff