Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Hey...Hows it goin'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarSpunStar

Divine Star

20,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • OTP 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:40 am
Since we're all stuck inside together...

Whose your fav Anime/Cartoon Husbando/Waifu? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mine are...

Husbando: Asahina Louis from Brothers Conflict gaia_sakura

Waifu: Lucoa From Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid gaia_star

U///w///U  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 am
SugarSpunStar

Whose your fav Anime/Cartoon Husbando/Waifu? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mine are...

U///w///U

I like Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art online.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

SugarSpunStar

Divine Star

20,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:18 am
empress dee
SugarSpunStar

Mine are...

U///w///U

ohhh...>.>; you got anyone cooler? that's some low tier anime rt... unless you're like under 12 yrs old then i guess its fine...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:36 am
SugarSpunStar
empress dee
SugarSpunStar

Mine are...

U///w///U

ohhh...>.>; you got anyone cooler? that's some low tier anime rt... unless you're like under 12 yrs old then i guess its fine...

I don't have anyone cooler and I am 40 years old. Age has nothing to do with liking anime.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

SugarSpunStar

Divine Star

20,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:51 am
empress dee
SugarSpunStar
empress dee
SugarSpunStar

Mine are...

U///w///U

I don't have anyone cooler and I am 40 years old. Age has nothing to do with liking anime.

...I ment just that anime in particular. Its just I'd expect someone under 12 to say they like sword art online...as its not a very good example of good anime. sorry if saying this hurts ur feelings... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 am
SugarSpunStar
empress dee
SugarSpunStar
empress dee
SugarSpunStar

Mine are...

U///w///U

...I ment just that anime in particular. Its just I'd expect someone under 12 to say they like sword art online...as its not a very good example of good anime. sorry if saying this hurts ur feelings... sweatdrop

My body may be 41 years old, but my heart is still as young as a child. That show usually gets me to the edge of my seat especially with the War of the Underworld part. I am waiting for episode 13 to come out.

I present to you a challenge. Role-play as someone from an anime you like in anime galore RP here in this guild and then I will accept what you mean.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:22 pm
Liking/disliking certain anime/cartoon shows is a lot like liking/disliking music. If someone likes country music but someone else doesn’t, it doesn’t require either individual change what they like/dislike. If anything, it presents an opportunity to learn a new perspective. wink

Some of the movies I enjoy watching have low scores for Rotten Tomatoes and other rating websites. I still enjoy watching those movies regardless of critic ratings.

xp I haven’t watched a lot of anime/cartoons beyond Disney and a few other cartoon releases in the past few years. Can’t say any characters come across as a fav waifu/husbando for me at the moment. Will think on it.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games