Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Greetings, I am Terry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 pm
Good afternoon, my name is Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard, but please, call me Terry. I was born on March 15, 1971 in a place called Hamster City, though for the majority of my life, I have lived in Southtown. People may assume that I am the guy from Fatal fury, though the history is very similar to that Terry's and yes, we share a bit of the same story.

SNK did try and capture some of my life, but they didn't really get it accurate enough.

My biological mother's name is Cynthia Anne Radiance and she still lives in Hamster City, which is the northernmost populated area on Planet Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy.

What is unique about Hamster City compared to most other places is that the entire city is within a mall. A VR game could probably capture Hamster City best. But anyway, this city has everything a city needs. Medical, government, commerce, residents, an elementary school though not the best one, and safety. It has a railway where people can go to commute to places outside of Hamster city, optionally they can walk. There are no cars allowed within Hamster city nor bicycles. We do have wheelchairs and other slow vehicles that take muscle power to work, but not bicycles as they can injure someone. A lot of people in Hamster city are quite fit because they prefer to walk. There are plenty of benches too so if you want to sit down and relax, you can.

Anyway, Southtown is lawless compared and it looks like your average city. It has a finishing school where you learn how to survive on the streets of Southtown with the least amount of worry. Every resident of Southtown has been there save for little kids. You can be as young as 13 to enter the finishing school.

My father, the biological one is a criminal known as Jonathan Bogard. He is 17 years older than my mom, he is a drug addict and a rapist. Before anyone realized that he needed psychological help, it was too late for him. He now lives far away from anyone else like a hermit and he is trying to redeem himself somewhat that way.

I have many younger brothers and sisters. My closest younger brother is Andy Bartholemew Bogard. He was born August 5, 1972. But he lived in the West of Planet hamster on one of the foreign planets for a very long time before finally settling between Hamster City and Southtown with his husband Raditz. Yes, he is gay and married.

My other siblings are: William - Tyler Bogard aka the one with 20, 000 children, Bernard Bogard the pokemon trainer, Chantelle Bogard the reporter, Dimples the one who always smiles, Tiffany Bogard and Jason.

Before I married Dee, I did have other relationships, all of which died.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:06 pm
There was Lily, my first love who was killed by being thrown out of a window and shot by Geese Howard. There was Sulia who committed suicide right in front of me after knowing how I felt about it and didn't care. Then, there was Mary who had cancer and had an affair with Geese.

What made me fall for Dee was the fact that she couldn't die. Not when she was in her Renaissance form. As long as her earthly form remains alive, she will not die in the Renaissance Galaxy no matter what fatal situation may befall her. I knew that I would be able to love her forever.

Besides my adopted son Rock, Dee and I have 4 other children. There's Linken, Corrigan, Parma-Blue, and Rails.

You may be wondering why I am telling you all this. Well, part of it is because I don't want you people to think that Dee is a freak because she isn't. She fell in love with the Renaissance Galaxy and with me. She loves that place more than the earth.

But, the second reason is because I want you people to get to know me and ask me some questions.

I do own some guilds here on Gaia and I am trying to somewhat revive one of them. The one I want to revive is called The Pokemon League. I will give the link for it soon, so don't worry.

The other guilds that I own I am not worrying about at the moment.

What makes the Pokemon League so special to me is the fact that it is supposed to feature all of the Pokemon games. Granted that I do not know the spin off pokemon games out there, and I have not played all of the Pokemon games either. But, there is a place for Pokemon game discussion too where we can brag about our progress or the games in general.
It does need a bit of an update though. I don't think I put down a discussion thread for Pokemon Go yet, though I have done that for Sword and Shield. Plus I don't think I have done much in terms of the dungeons games either. It could use a lot of help for those who are as big of fans as I am.

Okay, now I am done talking about myself. Now it is your turn to either comment or ask questions.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:34 pm
Wow! No questions, not even a welcome to the guild. Talk about rude!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:43 am
I wonder how many people think of me as some sort of demented freak? I mean nobody has posted not one single comment here nor any questions. I understand if its to prevent being rude, but still...  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:10 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
I wonder how many people think of me as some sort of demented freak? I mean nobody has posted not one single comment here nor any questions. I understand if its to prevent being rude, but still...

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

My apologies for the late welcome. Usually I would be one of the first NSTGer to welcome newcomers but I have not been around for 3 months due to ill health a well as being busy IRL as a result of having to telecommute as well as homeschool my 3 sons due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:21 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

My apologies for the late welcome. Usually I would be one of the first NSTGer to welcome newcomers but I have not been around for 3 months due to ill health a well as being busy IRL as a result of having to telecommute as well as homeschool my 3 sons due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I am just happy somebody finally replied to my introduction.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:24 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Verner Von Richthofen
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Welcome! cheese_whine

I am just happy somebody finally replied to my introduction.

You are welcome! Nice to meet you cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:27 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

By the way, I believe there is an event going on in the ☆ Holiday Subforum and you should join in. Good luck and have fun! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:41 am
I had joined in on one of those, but grew bored of it. I am more of a role-player.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 am
Hello there, Terry, fancy meeting you here! =) have a good day^.^

Queenie =)  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items