Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:43 pm
Yuna looked back towards the doors of the hotel entrance. "Oh, it's nothing. I was being followed by a big man on my way down here...he walked by but I'm sure he's still watching me, I can just feel it. But, since yuo helped me, that feeling I had is going away. I think because you helped me he thought you knew me and is going away now." She smiled again and looked back at the man. "So, I guess...in a way you could say you've saved my life."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:58 pm
J smiled back, " well I am glad I could help, is there anything else I could do, maybe walk you to somewhere you'd feel safe?"  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:00 pm
Yuna shook her head. "No, that won't be necessary. Thank you for the offer though...I wouldn't want to waste your time. I was called by a friend of mine who told me I was supposed to meet someone here that he should be waiting in the lobby of this very hotel but she didn't tell me for what." She thought for a moment the asked him, "You wouldn't happen to have gotten a call from a girl about my age earlier tonight, would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:03 pm
*looks at Yuna disbelief* " yes, I did. She told me to be here around this time. What is goig on?"  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:16 pm
Yuna laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. "Unfortunately, I haven't a clue as to why she told me to come here and meet him...well, you." She looked down at the floor. "I don't know much of anything about this area or what goes on here. Seeing as how my brother and I just moved here from a small town on the out skirts of this city. To tell you the truth, I was hoping the person I was supposed to meet would be able to tell me why she had me walk to this place but I suppose I won't know unless she calls me back sometime." She rocked back and forth on her heels but after a moment realized she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh, how rude of me. I never introduced myself, and after all the help you gave me. My name is Yuna Miyama, what might yours be, if you don't mind me asking?" She smiled again and held out her hand to shake his.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:26 pm
"Yuna Miyama, that a beautiful name. I am J. I couldn't tell you why she called either of us. i was just passing by and I had this feeling I should get a room here and 10 minutes after I got a room, I got a call from the phone in my room and here I am, here we are."

J took her hand and kissed it gentely, " my apoligies if that startled you, but I am kind of old fashion."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:33 pm
Yuna shook her head. "No, it's fine. My brother is 'old fashion', I guess you could say, as well. He does the same thing to all beings of the XX chromosome...Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a science geek I suppose you could say...excuse me when I say things like that."

"So, your name's J. How interesting. It's different...I like it. And thank you for the compliment on my name. I like it too." She laughed lightly after saying this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:38 pm
J smiled, " so, what are we suppose to do now, the girl from the call didn't give me any further intruction."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:44 pm
Yuna thought for a moment. "She didn't give me any further instruction either...except she told me not to be such a clutz when I meet you...of course you have seen already how well I followed that instruction. What with the tripping and falling over the carpet and all."

She looked back at the door to the entrance of the hotel. "You said you rented a room here, am I right?" She asked him with a curious look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:49 pm
"Yes I did...Why do you ask?" he noticed her looking at the door.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:55 pm
"Well, I know there was a reason why she wanted us to meet...even if I have no clue as to what that reason might be...despite that fact, I can't just leave here without finding out. Now that we've met and know eachother some what I can't very well just leave you here at this run down hotel either. Why don't you come stay with my brother and me tonight? I'm sure he wouldn't mind, our apartment is much better than this place, not to mention we could get to know each other better and maybe figure out the reason why she wanted us to meet." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:01 pm
"Well i suppose that would be fine, that way i CAN walk you to a safe place, I just have to get a couple things from my room."
J remebered her rubbing her back," is your back ok?" he asked in a worried tone.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:06 pm
Smiled smiled. "Don't look so worried. I'm a big girl, and it only aches a little bit. I should be fine with a little rest and no strenuous(sp?) activity." She placed her hand on her back. "Now, just hurry and get your things. I'm sure my brother's worried sick by now. I left him a note but he still worries too much..." She giggled and went to a chair in the lobby. "If you'd like, I can wait right down here for you to get your things."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:11 pm
He looked around," It'd probably be better if you stuck by myside til we get to your place, if you don't wanna walk, i can carry you"

J popped his neck and shoulder joints. The he remembered," Oh yea, I also have some ib prophen in my room."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:25 pm
Yuna stood up and nodded. "Alright. If you think that is what's best. I will walk on my own though. I don't want to be a bother. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some of your Ibuprofen though." She said as she stood next to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff