Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:50 am
"So that it eh?" he said as he stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:06 am
She looked at him confused. "What do you mean? What else is there suppose to be?" She asked him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:08 am
"Answers about last night." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:24 am
She shrugged. "How am I suppose to give you answers about that? I have no idea what was going through that girl's mind when she got us to meet at that hotel..."  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:31 am
"Well I am going to go back to the hotel and find some answers. Thanks for the place to stay and the food. " He opened the door to leave and then stopped. "Thank you for last night. We will probably never meet again." he said and he walked out the door and shut it behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:34 am
She sighed. For some reason she felt really sad about him leaving. She sat back down on the bed he had slept on the night before. For along time that's all she did was sit there.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:35 am
After a bout 10 minutes he came back and knocked on the door. WHen she answered he asked, ''aren't you coming?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:41 am
"Uh...I didn't realize I was suppose to..." She said with a confused tone.  

chiiaguru

Sacrafice_Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:16 pm
Sweets stands up and runs around poking random people"sorry but you all looked like you needed a poke blaugh "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:20 pm
cruzeing down the road in his cobalt-

Kamui had seemed that his wait had been over he had always been a very inpacient and ill tempered person he dicided to call her his cell phone rang twice before a womans voice answered Kamui would be the first to speak

"They meet last night in the lobby"
"then everything is working out the way it should"
"who where the people in the SVX?"
"mercanerys"
"I dont like people following me thats why I hit the other one, next person to do it to me is going down"
"ill tell jacob to make sure people stay away from you just remember we need the girl"
"and the guy?"
"just a plus"
"where to now?"
go back to the lobby and tell the manager I sent you ....this time dont go through the back"
"hey im not one of your corprait dogs dont treat me like one contune to do so and I walk furthermore tell jacob that he should stay hidden more often he was seen by the girl twice and the guy once"
"how do you know this...?"
"I have my ways just as you have yours"
"just remember whats rideing on the line here?"
"I know."
and with that kamui would shut his cell phone and and speed off down the road towards the hotel  

Kamui_Reiko

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:31 pm
chiiaguru

"You don't think this was a random meeting do you? The guy chasing you into the hotel where I was at and then that guy coming in from the back and sitting down and watching us and then the guy chasing you at your apartment. I have a bad feeling about this." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Kamui pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and parked his car in a handi cap parking spot even tough he is no where near handi capped it was always just the best parking spots.he would pull up the E-brake and kill the engin leaving it in first gear as he stepped out of the car he stood in the door way looking around to him it seemed different like the different that something bad was going to happen non the less he closed the door to his car and walked inside the building once he got inside it seem as if the man behind the counter had instantley started to swet he made his way up to the counter and placed his hands down on top of it looking the man stright in the eyes
"hey" he would look down to read his tag before looking back up at the man "Tyler go notify your head manager that Kamui is here for a visit" he would sit their and look at the man for a short while before speaking up again this time in a more disgruntled tone "are you going to do it, or are you just going to sit their and get your self hit?
and with that the man went bolting into the back kamui just turned to a seat and took it awaiting the managers arrival.  

Kamui_Reiko

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:54 pm
FlameAlchemist26
chiiaguru

"You don't think this was a random meeting do you? The guy chasing you into the hotel where I was at and then that guy coming in from the back and sitting down and watching us and then the guy chasing you at your apartment. I have a bad feeling about this." he said.

"I suppose I don't think it was meer coincidense that we met and a lot of strange things have been happening...but if you have a bad feeling about this why do we continue to get deeper and deeper into the strange happenings..." She ran and grabbed her jacket off the back of her bed. "Nonetheless...I suppose we should go then." She walked towards the door. She nearly forgot her cell phone, keys, wallet, etc. and had to hurry back and grab them before leaving out the door. "I have nothing better to do today so let's get going..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff