Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_fox 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 am
hi anythin gose so have fun

Personality:
Powers:

to start  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:46 am
Name: Dark
Race: angel(fallen)
Personality: shy and honest
Powers:not listed
aperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bio: fallen angel  

Dark_fox 1

FireJim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:46 am
Name: FireJim
Race: Human (probably)
Personality: Outgoing and quick to get angry.
Powers: Wishing to have great powers of Destruction and Chaos, he feels he recieved the short end of the stick he has the power of healing and Bringing People back from the dead. he can also extiguish any fire within his line of sight with a wave of his hand (Can not create or in any otherway control fire)
aperance: Avi
Bio: Born with the knowledge that he would someday have great powers, he had a great wish to become all powerful! He was very angry when he learned he what powers he posesses. HOW Can you cause trouble with apower to heal and a power to PUT OUT fires. it walks around trying to be evil, but how can use his powers for ANYTHING OTHER THAN GOOD? . . . Someday he will think of an answer. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:59 am
Name: Dark Shadower
Race: Human
Personality: Kind and generous yet dark and mysterious
Powers: Abilty to freeze time
Bio: Dark always knew he was different in his home in a small German village he felt his ability's and options were limited. So he left and headed for London. Can he use his powers to help mankind?  

sipron

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:05 am
Name: Yuna
Race: human
Personality: Sweet and shy. She's a lover of life and it shows. She's rarely sad or angry and because of the way she raised herself she is very apologetic and always tries to do what she thinks someone else wants her to do.
Powers: She has no "powers" persay but she does seem to have the power to make others like her. Everyone she meets either likes her, loves her, or cares about her even though they don't show it. Most of the time she doesn't realize it though.
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Yuna was raised in a house with one sibling, her older brother,
Kazuma. Her father had died but it had happened before she was even born so she has no memory of him. Her brother, age 27, remembers him somewhat because he had died when he was two. Her mother had an emotional breakdown when she was 16 and was placed in a mental institution. At that time her brother took over raising her and himself. To this day they still keep living together no matter where they move. Even without good parents they watched eachother's backs and took care of eachother. Kazuma has a slightly different personality from hers, because he's very out going and he's not afraid to speak out while she usually is shy and tends to be a better listener then she is a speak. They raised eachother right and made a promise to eachother that they would always be together. Even after one of them wed they would always stay close to the other so they always had someone there for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:09 am
Dark waited restlessly in the hotel lobby...where was she?....She had called him in the middle of the night saying she needed to speak to him urgently right there right then. The thing was he didn't know who the she was. It had been a mystery caller. Where the hell is she......  

sipron

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:28 am
Kazuma unlocked the door and walked into an empty apartment. The TV set was still on, a small lamp in the corner was still on and he could hear the faint sound of the microwave warming something up.

As he walked further in he nitced a note stuck on the front of the television. It read:

"Dear Kazuma,

Hey, sorry I wasn't home when you got here. I had to go do something really quick and I'll be back home around 12:30. The TV's already on your favorite show and I left some food to warm up in the microwave for dinner. I hope you enjoy!

Love,
Pumpkin. 4laugh

Yuna never really like her nick name, Pumpkin, but it was her brother's favorite name for her so she let him call her that. She had left only a few moments before he had gotten home and was now walking down the sidewalk. She was wearing a small white sun dress with strappy sandals, a slight heel on the back to make it a little dressier. She had a light, white jacket on with a small pocket pouch in the front that held her wallet, keys, and cell phone. She wasn't big on purses and figured it better not to carry one, especially in this neighborhood at night. She was trying to grow out her hair again and it was getting long enough to put up again. She put it up in a high ponytail with some white ribbons. Her bans were still short though and fell infront of her eyes a little, making her have tt constantly brush them back out of her eyes.

Kazuma sigh and went into the kitchen. "I hope she's alright. I know she can take good care of herself but since we just moved here a few weeks ago she's not very familiar with the area. I hope she doesn't get lost or hurt..." He reached into the microwave and pulled out the food that had been warmed up for him. He sat down on a chair by the phone and watched his show while he ate.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Name: J
Race: Once human,now a soul reaper.
Personality: friendly,shy, somewhat dark because of his past.Cares about those close to him. if a friend is in danger he can become dangerous. He likes to laugh and have a good time as well.
Powers: Master Swordsman. Bankai. Intellegence.

looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bio: Never knew his mother or father. He was raised by a man,Bruce,who found him in an alley. Bruce tough him the meaning of friendship and family. Bruce also taught him how to use a sword. J was a prodigy. When J was 15, Bruce was killed in front of him. J died trying to take the life of Bruce's murderer. In Heaven, he made the choice to become a soul reaper. he trained for 5 years and quickly gained the rank of Captain. He comes to earth to save the souls of the good spirits and kill those of evil spirits.  

FlameAlchemist26

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:16 pm
J walked past the hotel but stopped when he sensed something did not feel right. He walked into the lobby and walked to the front desk. He got a room for the night,thinking if something sould happen, he should be near by. He walked to his room, room 154 and opened the door. He sat on the bed, waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:03 pm
Yuna quickened her pace as she felt like she was being followed. As soon as she caught sight of the hotel she ran inside and turned to look and see if anyone had actually been following her. She saw a larger man with his hands in his pockets, face towards the ground, walk by the hotel very slowly. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief as she backed up away from the door. As she backed up she didn't realize there was an extra section of carpet that led to the front desk. She tripped over that carpet and fell back on her butt with a thud. "Ouch..." she muttered as she rubbed her lower back towards her tail bone.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:19 pm
J waited in his room for a couple hours then decided to strech his legs. He walked out to the lobby and noticed a woman on the floor, he walked over and helped her up and asked " are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:33 pm
Name: Kamui
Race: humen
Personality: olny cares for himself unless others are willing to pay him or he gets something out of the deal
Powers: ninjutsu master

apperance: http://ggmachine.150m.com/pics/chipp.jpg  

Kamui_Reiko

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:34 pm
ok guys sorry for the quick post and to be off again but got to get some sleep tonight))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:54 pm
Yuna looked at the man and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." She brushed herself off quickly and folded her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry you had to stop to help me, but I'm thankful you did." She was still smiling. The way she spoke she made it sound almost like he had saved her life or something.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:06 pm
J smiled back. "it's no trouble at all, I always seem to be helping people."
He listen to the tone of her voice. " are you sure you are ok, sounds like something is on your mind"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff