Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thund3rpunx

Invisible Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:06 am
Hi there! My name is Jupiter. I'm 26, non binary ( I use they/them or xe/xem pronouns) and i'm returning to Gaia after about a 5 year break. I've been a member since 2006 - but I have no idea what happened to my original account. I'm a little lost on all this platinum business but that's okay! lol Everything is figure-out-able (and i'm sure being here will be a big help)
I'm probably not going to be /super/ active. I have a 6 month old son and work a full time job (well - i'm not working right now thanks to all this 'rona stuff but y'know. I'd rather be at home safe and spending my free time here than vulnerable at work since my job is 0% essential lololol)
I've been frequently lurking the dressing room and mini shops forums since i've been back but have only posted once or twice. I'm just trying to figure things out!

I used to run an art shop with several of my friends but most of them have left gaia behind. I'd love to make some new ones on this platform! Gaia has always been more fun with friends <3

ANyway, I think i've rambled enough sweatdrop I'll be around! Thank you for accepting me into this guild! I look forward to meeting you all heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:05 am
thund3rpunx
Hi there! My name is Jupiter. I'm 26, non binary ( I use they/them or xe/xem pronouns) and i'm returning to Gaia after about a 5 year break. I've been a member since 2006 - but I have no idea what happened to my original account. I'm a little lost on all this platinum business but that's okay! lol Everything is figure-out-able (and i'm sure being here will be a big help)
I'm probably not going to be /super/ active. I have a 6 month old son and work a full time job (well - i'm not working right now thanks to all this 'rona stuff but y'know. I'd rather be at home safe and spending my free time here than vulnerable at work since my job is 0% essential lololol)
I've been frequently lurking the dressing room and mini shops forums since i've been back but have only posted once or twice. I'm just trying to figure things out!

I used to run an art shop with several of my friends but most of them have left gaia behind. I'd love to make some new ones on this platform! Gaia has always been more fun with friends <3

ANyway, I think i've rambled enough sweatdrop I'll be around! Thank you for accepting me into this guild! I look forward to meeting you all heart
welcome! Thanks for sharing so much  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:30 am
thund3rpunx

Are you interested in role-playing at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:55 am
Ochru
thund3rpunx

I used to rp all the time back in the day (like 2008-2011)! I'm kinda interested in getting back into it.  

thund3rpunx

Invisible Wife

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:02 pm
thund3rpunx
Ochru
thund3rpunx

I used to rp all the time back in the day (like 2008-2011)! I'm kinda interested in getting back into it.

Well, if you look in the chatterbox in this guild there are two role-plays started, well sort of started that we need more people playing. In the one, its run by current time and in that one we need someone to play as Terry Bogard. If you need more info on who Terry Bogard is, just check my introduction thread here in the guild as the last post.

In the other one, its open ended, so you can be whomever whether it be an original or an anime player or a game person...it doesn't matter. Just be sure to read the first and last post of each of the two role-plays. You should be able to pick up from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:49 pm
Hey, nice to meet ya ~ whee

Names Lizzie:

Sounds like you stay busy - sucks that you're having to work during Covid. My job WAS essential until a few weeks ago when they laid me off.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new roleplay partner myself. I'm somewhat active I guess. I've been on more frequently now that I'm home-bound till this mess shimmies through so just trying to find something to fill up my time.

I used to roleplay years ago and I'm really wanting to get back into it. Let the creative juices flow so to say xd

I'm currently writing a story, but I'm stumped. 22 pages in and I can't figure out what to do next. I need some sort of inspiration I guess. sweatdrop

Send me a friends request if you're interested. If not, that's cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:11 pm
Your_Toxic_Obsession
Hey, nice to meet ya ~ whee

Names Lizzie:

Sounds like you stay busy - sucks that you're having to work during Covid. My job WAS essential until a few weeks ago when they laid me off.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new roleplay partner myself. I'm somewhat active I guess. I've been on more frequently now that I'm home-bound till this mess shimmies through so just trying to find something to fill up my time.

I used to roleplay years ago and I'm really wanting to get back into it. Let the creative juices flow so to say xd

I'm currently writing a story, but I'm stumped. 22 pages in and I can't figure out what to do next. I need some sort of inspiration I guess. sweatdrop

Send me a friends request if you're interested. If not, that's cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe some of these ideas will help with the writing? (Putting post in spoilers since this isn’t the right sub forum. I recommend moving further discussions on writing to a new thread in the chatterbox.)

When a friend and I get stuck on our RP we have a plot discussion where we eke out plot changes and ideas to get the creative juices going. Maybe hashing out a few ideas or changes on a separate document or if you have a writing buddy that you’re comfortable sharing plots with, you can chat with them.

These quotes/links from my past writing discussions may or may not be productive towards a writing piece (though I have used some of the plots), but can help with getting writing juices churning again.

Quote:
Maybe rolling the 6-sided die could also be used when feeling writer's block?

"I'm not feeling motivated. I'm going to list 6 situations that amuse me and go with the outcome of a 6-sided die:
1 - Character sneezes while sneaking on target.
2 - Character runs around corner, right into target.
3 - Character trips and falls on target.
4 - Target develops itch in an awkward spot.
5 - Character's favorite music starts playing; they can't help but jive a little to the beat while sneaking on target.
6 - Character's shadow is so hideous the target runs away in fright."

User Image

Plot Points
Random Plot Generator
Generator List
Writing Exercises

Music, movies, and books can also help. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:22 pm
thund3rpunx

Welcome to the NSTG! I can occasionally be found lurking in the dressing room as well. Your current avatar has really cool style. biggrin  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Hi, I'm Terry, I am new to this guild, but have been a member for a while. I'm glad to see someone on here wanting to role-play. We have a couple of role-plays here in the guild if you wanted to take a look at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 am
thund3rpunx

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:57 pm
HI there, and welcome back Gaia has been though a lot of changes, but still has its Loyals lol like me, and many others, welcome to NSTG, I love this guild, really nice people, sure you'll make a few new friends , enjoy your time here, *hugs*

Queenie heart  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff