Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restart Check: Warm Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:15 pm
Kowsauni

PupSage

glitterboypilot

SunnyTasha

If you would like a picture to represent your character, please share it. So I can create a token for your character.

It will be the difference of looking like Dean Winchester and an Orange X. Where the "X" will be replaced with the first letter of your character's name, either first or last. The border will be my call, as I really don't want to list out all the options available.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 pm
I'll have my wife put some lines and color on that picture showed you.

In another note , Wizards of the Coast just announced they will be shelving the mystic class, so it will not see an official release, so, I don't know if you are still ok with me playing the class or should I make something else?  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:07 am
Kowsauni
In another note, Wizards of the Coast just announced they will be shelving the mystic class, so it will not see an official release, so, I don't know if you are still ok with me playing the class or should I make something else?

Thank you for bringing this forward.

After reading that UA; I do agree with their reasons, though, using spell components, gestures, vocals for a power born of the mind seems a bit off to me. But, it is what it is. Although, I do like the Psionic talent and Psi-Knight.

That said, I would like you to create a new character, but will NOT force you to if you don't want to. I authorized Triya and will stand by that choice for this game. Now if you want to make a new character because "x" reason, that is your call. There have been a few times, I wished I didn't choose ... character to play.

If you choose to create someone new, I will post the opening post tomorrow night, Thursday. Just make sure she/he can make an opening post by Tuesday at the latest. Less, I will run with Sunny and Pup, and fit you in at a later time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:27 am
Hmm, well I would prefer to continue with Triya as is as I don't think I will have a different or character or Monk version of Triya ready by Thursday. At the level this campaign is at I don't think she is going to feel unbalanced and I'm still interested in playing her.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:41 am
There is that UA with all of the psionic subclasses. If you liked the Rogue one I'd gladly whip up another pc. You could keep the flavor without losing the concept

That way if this campaign does end up continuing you wouldn't have to rewrite

Anyways SCN, I'll use this pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:21 am
User Image
Theren Duskbane

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

SunnyTasha

Friendly Fatcat

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:58 am

I was just reading yesterday about the new UA stuff.
The new warlock seems pretty cool.

Also here is a photo I'd like to use as Bellatrix

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:45 pm
User Image
Bellatrix Mariposa

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 pm
Prelude: Death of heroes

The story is up, feel free to make introduction posts. I will have a map of the tavern up shortly; as soon as I find one I like on google or give up and make one on, I mean. sweatdrop

Either way, feel free to post. And for the sake of argument, The tavern has a set of double doors so large creatures can enter easily and the ceiling is 10 feet up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:33 pm
AlphabetFish is working on Triya's art. Hopefully she can complete it in the next few days.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:43 pm
Sorry, I didn't see this earlier.

That is fine, It isn't a big hurry issue. I only put the grid on for scope, and so I wouldn't have to later if a fight broke out. I don't foresee one happening, but RP's can go in any direction.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 pm
glitterboypilot

I have yet to receive a character sheet, nor hear anything from you since your last post.

Do you still want to play?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:13 pm
SunnyTasha

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:35 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
SunnyTasha

Yep.
I will apologize that I may be slower to reply
As work picks up it makes it harder to send hours on Gaia.

SunnyTasha

Friendly Fatcat

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:26 pm
SunnyTasha

Most here have full-time jobs and families, and Pup and I also play in Kow's 4e game. So, as long as you can post once or twice a week, more would be better but, we understand and can do the patience thing. Just saying, you are running slow this week will keep the other players and me from thinking you ghosted us. sweatdrop

Edit; In order to keep the game moving forward though, I would ask that you post by tomorrow IF you want to be with the party at the start. But, I could understand an Astronomer wanting to find someplace darker to study the celestial bodies in greater detail. So, I would also be okay if you meet up with the others on the road, or mid-fight if it goes that far.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff