Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon Go Bragging

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:11 pm
I have just received a Pidgeot with a CP of 1652.

Brag about the Pokemon in Pokemon go here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 pm
I have a bulbasaur with a CP of 747. Who has a higher CP Bulbasaur?  

Ochru

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:31 pm
O: What a fun idea. Have you been playing long, Ochru?

Im thinking you must not be level 30 yet. That, or you don't see sunny/cloudy weather often for the boosted ones. I just checked and I've got a 995CP Bulbasaur. So you'll see a lot higher ones after you hit level 30. ^^

I'm level 38 and about halfway to 39. I just play here and there, but I have good teams set up because I used to play more often. c:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:23 am
sdrawkcab
O: What a fun idea. Have you been playing long, Ochru?

Im thinking you must not be level 30 yet. That, or you don't see sunny/cloudy weather often for the boosted ones. I just checked and I've got a 995CP Bulbasaur. So you'll see a lot higher ones after you hit level 30. ^^

I'm level 38 and about halfway to 39. I just play here and there, but I have good teams set up because I used to play more often. c:

I've been playing for some time with my mom on there. We have a toon for each team, but no, none of them are above level 30 yet. We are close to that though. Most of the time we get normal type pokemon though and ones that cannot evolve. Or ones we've evolved already.

The main that we have is on the blue team and is very close to getting a venusaur. But right now, she is out of pokeballs and since this pandemic, we are not allowed to go out anywhere except to the laundry room to do laundry and to pick up the groceries that my grandpa or my mom's dad brings us. So, its very difficult to spin any pokestops around here. If we take advantage of the distance doubled, then we might be able to spin one pokemon gym stop and use a toon of ours to place a Pokemon in there for funsies to get coins. There are lots of yellow players nearby, so that means either Honshura Vegeta or Dionne Buchan gets to put their pokemon in there. The toon named Dionne Buchan is the one who has her prized Ivysaur named Toady. She treasures that thing because that was the first one she caught, but as a bulbasaur. Kinda like a real Pokemon trainer in the sense that the bond between the first pokemon and the trainer will always be a special one.  

Ochru

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:49 pm
One of my trainers is level 26.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:21 am
On my own brand new trainer named Ochru H, I am level 4. I have 2 Kanto region Pokemon, 4 Hoenn region Pokemon, and 2 Unova Pokemon.  

Ochru

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:26 pm
Since my last post, I am now level 9! I have 10 Kanto, 1 Johto, 9 Hoenn, 1 Sinnoh, and 6 Unova Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:31 am
I wonder, for a level 13 trainer, is a CP of 491 on a Koffing good? Does anyone in the guild know? I know that when you gain levels the Pokemon does get stronger, but for the level is it good?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:01 pm
I just learned yesterday that if you click on a pokemon in your inventory, then click the triple lines and select appraisal you get to find out how good your pokemon really are in battle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:26 pm
I'm a level 26 trainer with Rhydon at 2594CP as my highest so far.
I used to play daily but then stopped for quite sometime, i just started playing again about a week ago or so.  

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 pm
Bilbofagginss
I used to play daily but then stopped for quite sometime, i just started playing again about a week ago or so.

Nice! Ochru is now level 21. But, he needs more pokeballs. So, we need to go on another outing sometime soon to do that. By we, I mean, Dee, myself, and Ochru.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:26 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss

Nice! Ochru is now level 21. But, he needs more pokeballs. So, we need to go on another outing sometime soon to do that. By we, I mean, Dee, myself, and Ochru.

I run out of pokeballs all the time too, its a major inconvenience most of the time emotion_donotwant  

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:33 am
Bilbofagginss
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss

I run out of pokeballs all the time too, its a major inconvenience most of the time emotion_donotwant

The one thing that I like doing to get more pokeballs is take a bus trip somewhere. Usually that means Southgate because there are plenty of stops along the way. Today I gotta stay home because my wife had a case of a nasal sore throat. It does seem to be going away, which is good, but it does need to be monitored. I am pretty sure that it was just a case of the sniffles and nothing more. Or possibly because she picks at her ears claiming to want to clean them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:35 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss

The one thing that I like doing to get more pokeballs is take a bus trip somewhere. Usually that means Southgate because there are plenty of stops along the way. Today I gotta stay home because my wife had a case of a nasal sore throat. It does seem to be going away, which is good, but it does need to be monitored. I am pretty sure that it was just a case of the sniffles and nothing more. Or possibly because she picks at her ears claiming to want to clean them.

i wander around downtown cause theres plenty of pokestops down there but with the riots from last night im not going down there til monday.
hopefully your wife gets better soon!!  

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:41 am
Bilbofagginss
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Bilbofagginss

i wander around downtown cause theres plenty of pokestops down there but with the riots from last night im not going down there til monday.
hopefully your wife gets better soon!!

Me too. Oh there are plenty of stops downtown where I live too, but the thing is, its too dangerous to walk down there because of the many drunks and homeless people that live there. Its okay if I am on the bus heading somewhere going through downtown, but otherwise...

Usually when I am heading to southgate and I am on the 9, we pass by a good spot downtown and then there is 109th street too that has a few. Then, if I have enough battery, I can use the 4 pokestops at the food court in Southgate mall and then head to the roots store where there is a pokemon gym  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games