Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The King of fighters dream saga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am
This saga will specifically relate to the King of fighters video game series and the dreams that I had about them. All dreams relayed here will NOT violate any terms of service so you do not need to worry there. Some of these are quite old and I cannot remember all the dates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1, 1983

I was merely 4 years old and this dream was half astral projection and I am not even sure of when I passed out so some of this happened in real life too. I just don't know which parts were dream. I will leave that up to you.

I was playing house with my so - called friend Margaret, whom I think is part of the Yagami clan. She has red hair and green eyes. Or had. She was pretending to be the mommy and I was the kid. I was so short back then. I was small enough to fit within a baby doll carriage, though too heavy for one.

Margaret pushed me at top speed around the basement floor and this might be when I blacked out because the next thing I knew, I was outside in a desert-like area with tumbleweeds and iron-rich soil. There was a city behind us and a golden wolf with unique markings chasing us. The wolf also spoke human, so I figure that this part was dream. The wolf said, "Give me back the buggy, Margaret and my hat!"

I looked in the back of the buggy and sure enough there was a baseball cap there that was red with a steel plate across the visor.

We came upon some railroad tracks where Margaret's foot got stuck and the train was coming.

with quick thinking, the wolf changed into a 12 year old boy, whom I found out waaaay later that the boy was Terry Bogard, and he kicked the buggy off of the tracks just as the train squishered Margaret. At least I think it did because I never saw her again from that point on.

The buggy tipped over, everything went black, and because of a searing pain in my head, I began wailing like a banshee.

End of episode.

Comments please!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 pm
empress dee
This saga will specifically relate to the King of fighters video game series and the dreams that I had about them. All dreams relayed here will NOT violate any terms of service so you do not need to worry there. Some of these are quite old and I cannot remember all the dates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1, 1983

I was merely 4 years old and this dream was half astral projection and I am not even sure of when I passed out so some of this happened in real life too. I just don't know which parts were dream. I will leave that up to you.

I was playing house with my so - called friend Margaret, whom I think is part of the Yagami clan. She has red hair and green eyes. Or had. She was pretending to be the mommy and I was the kid. I was so short back then. I was small enough to fit within a baby doll carriage, though too heavy for one.

Margaret pushed me at top speed around the basement floor and this might be when I blacked out because the next thing I knew, I was outside in a desert-like area with tumbleweeds and iron-rich soil. There was a city behind us and a golden wolf with unique markings chasing us. The wolf also spoke human, so I figure that this part was dream. The wolf said, "Give me back the buggy, Margaret and my hat!"

I looked in the back of the buggy and sure enough there was a baseball cap there that was red with a steel plate across the visor.

We came upon some railroad tracks where Margaret's foot got stuck and the train was coming.

with quick thinking, the wolf changed into a 12 year old boy, whom I found out waaaay later that the boy was Terry Bogard, and he kicked the buggy off of the tracks just as the train squishered Margaret. At least I think it did because I never saw her again from that point on.

The buggy tipped over, everything went black, and because of a searing pain in my head, I began wailing like a banshee.

End of episode.

Comments please!

That was very interesting. Maybe while you were blacked out and the buggy tipped over is how you got your schizophrenia in real life.

Yep, I think it was when you were being pushed in that buggy that you fell asleep. But something had to had kept happening while you were blacked out. Like Margaret must have been a fool not to notice. Or maybe you tipped out of it before then and you didn't feel any pain until after. I dunno. But that was a very good episode. I look forward into hearing what happens next.  

Ochru

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 am
June 15, 1986

I found myself in a place known as Hamster City Commons. There was the entrance to the mall, then the library on one side and a concert hall on the other. Then shops two were a martial arts dojo on the one side and a toy shop on the other and that's as far as I know in terms of the order of the shops. In this mall, there is a medical wing also, but I don't know exactly where in the mall that is and I also know that there is a food court, a grocery store, and a subway station along with a freight rail station where all the goods from Harvest Gardens are shipped to the grocery store from this station.

I was on a bench that was made of oak, but glazed the color of honey. I was leaning up against a woman who looked like a teenager, but was already 30. Her name was Cynthia Anne Radiance whom I found out later was Terry's biological mom. She was doing some sort of math while keeping an eye out for customers to her toy shop. Maybe she was doing the bills, I dunno. I was only 7 at the time.

Then, just as a man who looked like Jonathan Knight from the New Kids on the Block, but was actually Jonathan Bogard, Terry's biological father came up to Cindy, I somehow merged with her and looked through her eyes. I didn't know at the time that this was one of my super powers from my dream form. It also got me into a lot of trouble later when I was confused about who I was in real life since this dream felt so real and like I said before, I was 7 at the time.

Jonathan basically raped Cindy and the following day, on June 16, 1986, she gave birth to triplets. She named them William-Tyler, Bernard, and Chantelle.
It could have been that the dream world moved so fast within that one earth day or it could be because of some super drugs in the dream world that Jon had been taking, I don't know. I cannot explain why it only took one earth day for Cindy to complete a pregnancy term.

In the present day, William-Tyler lives in a place called Nalith, Enthera. Bernard is a Pokemon trainer, which I don't know what region he is training in. And I have no idea what Chantelle is up to. William also has 20, 000 children, which is a side effect from drug enhancement and he gave birth to those kids himself.

Keep in mind that this is a dream saga that I have had with me for a very long time and I am recording each dream that I remember.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games