Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! My name is Ochru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:18 pm
Queentintin
HI Ochru, and hope you're having lots of fun here, at NSTG, we,ve seen each other around, how youe rp going? hope you're well, nice to see you again!

Queentintin 4laugh

My RPs are dead right now. I just made one called Harvest Haven and nobody as of yet has I think taken a look at it. I do understand how people can be busy, so its no biggie. But, it would be nice to get some action in there and make me feel a little bit happy.

Perhaps I am not as good of a rp creator as I thought I was.

I also made a game too in the games section of the guild called seeds. Nobody has posted in it either. Sometimes I get the feeling that I am being ignored.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:38 pm
Ochru
Queentintin
HI Ochru, and hope you're having lots of fun here, at NSTG, we,ve seen each other around, how youe rp going? hope you're well, nice to see you again!

Queentintin 4laugh

My RPs are dead right now. I just made one called Harvest Haven and nobody as of yet has I think taken a look at it. I do understand how people can be busy, so its no biggie. But, it would be nice to get some action in there and make me feel a little bit happy.

I also made a game too in the games section of the guild called seeds. Nobody has posted in it either. Sometimes I get the feeling that I am being ignored.

I'm sorry, I'll go check out your game =)  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:47 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Queentintin 4laugh

Thanks. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:06 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Queentintin 4laugh

Thanks. smile

I did, I did =) we have lots of cuccumbers this year! sweatdrop  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:52 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Queentintin 4laugh

Thanks. smile

I am seriously happy that my threads have activity now. Hopefully more people will see the role-play as I am trying to tie it with the Bar rp already going.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:29 pm
hullo there Ochru  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:32 am
AngelMuerto
hullo there Ochru

Hello Angel. Are you going to check out my RP and gaming thread as well? I hope so.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:34 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Queentintin 4laugh

Thanks. smile

I am seriously happy that my threads have activity now. Hopefully more people will see the role-play as I am trying to tie it with the Bar rp already going.

Yay! and maybe after we work real hard, we can go have a beer k =) cool  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:11 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Thanks. smile

Yay! and maybe after we work real hard, we can go have a beer k =) cool

I'll have something other than beer, but okay. I might have a pepsi or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:03 pm
Ochru
AngelMuerto
hullo there Ochru

Hello Angel. Are you going to check out my RP and gaming thread as well? I hope so.

unfortunately I'm no good at RP  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:56 am
AngelMuerto
Ochru
AngelMuerto
hullo there Ochru

unfortunately I'm no good at RP

The beauty about this RP I have is all you gotta do is pick a profession to do in a "village" and then be your own character like you are doing and see if you will be of any use in Harvest Haven.

Harvest Haven is supposed to be the guild's farm where all of the resources come from. So everything you eat and drink at the bar comes from that farm. The thing is, its been run down after such a long absence and the animals giving up on trying to help. I am hoping to revive the farm.

So again no special talent needed. Just be the character you are being now. So you in or not?  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff