Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! My name is Ochru Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:50 am
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari. I was born on August 1, 2005. I live in Mineral town, which is located in the Renaissance Galaxy on the Planet Hamster in the Eastern region of the planet on a continent called Harvest Gardens.

Time in the Renaissance moves much faster than that of earth, so already I have had the pleasure of being married and suffered the loss of my wife due to a volcano eruption. I have one son named Keitaro. In earth years, he looks 13.

My dad is Kai Hiwatari, a famous beyblader. My mom is empress dee.

I do not own any guilds, but I belong to many. My life can be busy at times so I might not be on all the time. But I do like to post when I have the time.

I'm thinking of moving to Flower bud village though from Mineral town because there is more stuff to do there.

My interests are gaining friends and farming. I do have an account on facebook where I play Megapolis and Candy crush soda saga.

I like to watch movies and my current favorite is Despicable me. My favorite scene and apologies for spoilers, is when Dr. Nefario demonstrates a fart gun on a minion in front of his boss Gru when he was supposed to make a dart gun.

If anyone has any questions, then post them below. Thanks for listening! smile *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:42 am
Ochru
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari. I was born on August 1, 2005. I live in Mineral town, which is located in the Renaissance Galaxy on the Planet Hamster in the Eastern region of the planet on a continent called Harvest Gardens.

Time in the Renaissance moves much faster than that of earth, so already I have had the pleasure of being married and suffered the loss of my wife due to a volcano eruption. I have one son named Keitaro. In earth years, he looks 13.

I do not own any guilds, but I belong to many. My life can be busy at times so I might not be on all the time. But I do like to post when I have the time.

I'm thinking of moving to Flower bud village though from Mineral town because there is more stuff to do there.

My interests are gaining friends and farming. I do have an account on facebook where I play Megapolis and Candy crush soda saga.

I like to watch movies and my current favorite is Despicable me. My favorite scene and apologies for spoilers, is when Dr. Nefario demonstrates a fart gun on a minion in front of his boss Gru when he was supposed to make a dart gun.

If anyone has any questions, then post them below. Thanks for listening! smile *hugs*

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG! smile  

Emmet Von Richthofen

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:00 am
Emmet Von Richthofen
Ochru

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG! smile

Thank you, Emmet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:48 am
Welcome to the guild, son. I hope you like it here. And thanks for role-playing with me in The Bar. We can show em how its done with a scene and maybe just maybe more people will join the ones in our guilds. Well, you don't own any guilds, but you know what I mean.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 pm
empress dee
Welcome to the guild, son. I hope you like it here. And thanks for role-playing with me in The Bar. We can show em how its done with a scene and maybe just maybe more people will join the ones in our guilds. Well, you don't own any guilds, but you know what I mean.

You're quite welcome, mom. And I plan to help you show the guild what it is like to role-play since we are used to it in your guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm
Welcome! ^^  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome! ^^

Thank you! smile I hope that we can become good friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 pm
Welcome to the guild! I hope you stick around for a long time! heart  

Rysabi

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:14 am
Rysabi

You can guarantee it. Besides I have threads that I made in this guild. I am not going to abandon them. Most of my threads are in chatterbox if you wanna see them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:35 am
Ochru
Rysabi

You can guarantee it. Besides I have threads that I made in this guild. I am not going to abandon them. Most of my threads are in chatterbox if you wanna see them.

Awesome, I'll check your threads out sometime today! I chill over in the word game forum in the guild you should totally play some posting games with me. biggrin  

Rysabi

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:13 pm
Rysabi
Ochru
Rysabi

Awesome, I'll check your threads out sometime today! I chill over in the word game forum in the guild you should totally play some posting games with me. biggrin

I'll check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:54 am
I figured that I would post here to introduce who Terry Bogard is in my mom's world since it is kind of an introduction.

So, to make one huge story short, Terry met Dee when he was 12 after a woman named Margaret Yagami stole his baby buggy that was a gift from his wolf buddies and his favorite hat. Later on, Terry had done something stupid and nearly ended Dee's life, but thanks to some heroics, he was able to save her. Sometime after that, he realized that he was falling in love with her. Here was a woman who wouldn't die easily, which is what he was looking for in a woman, and she seemed to care about him just as much. So, on September 1, 2004 he made it official and proposed. But, it wasn't until July 4, 2006 before they got married.

Together, they have uh... 5 kids, I think. There's Rock Howard, but he was adopted. Then there's Linken, then Corrigan, then Parma-Blue and Rails. Parma Blue and Rails are twins.

If you want to know more about Terry's story, please feel free to ask. Especially if you are thinking about joining the RP as Terry. I don't want to give anyone an unfair advantage. I figure if they know who Terry is, then they can role-play however after that.  

Ochru

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:16 am
Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:14 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Thank you for the welcome.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:53 pm
HI Ochru, and hope you're having lots of fun here, at NSTG, we,ve seen each other around, how youe rp going? hope you're well, nice to see you again!

Queentintin 4laugh  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces