♡ Having a Plan
♡ Family

Dislikes:
☠ Surprises
☠ Seeing People Upset
☠ Fighting
☠ Overheating

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Sweet, caring and Motherly. She loves to care for those around her and doesn’t like to see anyone suffering. More often than not she’ll put others first before herself, and doesn’t take the best care of herself because of this. She needs to find someone who will spoil her and yet at the same time let her worry about those she cares about. She tends to be quiet most of the time, enjoys it when things are peaceful and spends a lot of time with family.

History: She was raised by her mother, with her sisters, Kairi and Xion. The sisters are very close and spent time together as much as they could. As the girls got older Namine realized the other two had other things they liked to do so she settled down and started to read and write, as well as explore as far as she could. When they were free to go, she went with her sisters as she wasn’t sure about going out on her own but she is curious about what it’ll be like to meet new people, especially humans. Her cousin is Sora, and one of her best friends are Aqua.

Weakness: Has a hard time saying no and yet overly cautious.

Strength: Strong willed when needed, and friendly.

Theme Song: Part of Their World - Little Mermaid, Ariel

APPROVED BY: AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image
Namine
Mermaid Explorer
"Stories are safe, and we’ll see what the real world brings, maybe something better."

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ze0YkoU.png[/img]
[color=royalblue][b][size=18]Namine[/size][/b]
[b][size=18]Mermaid Explorer[/size][/b]
[b]"Stories are safe, and we’ll see what the real world brings, maybe something better."[/b]

[Location, Area]
~[b]"talk"[/b] [i]think[/i]~

[size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT [/size][/color]

[spoiler]
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25434018#387963828]Profile[/url]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

User Image
Namine
Mermaid Explorer
"Stories are safe, and we’ll see what the real world brings, maybe something better."

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9e0IYhs.jpg[/img]
[color=royalblue][b][size=18]Namine[/size][/b]
[b]"Stories are safe, and we’ll see what the real world brings, maybe something better."[/b]

[Location, Area]

[size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT [/size][/color]

[spoiler]
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25434018#387963828]Profile[/url]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:00 pm
Kairi

=============================
•••••••••••••••••• A p p e a r a n c e
Human
User Image

Mermaid
User Image
•••••••••••••••••• B a s i c s
Name: Kairi

Statistics:
☆ 15
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Atlantic Ocean
☆ Sora’s Cousin, Xion and Namine’s Sister

♡ All Creatures; but prefers sea creatures.
♡ Swimming
♡ Making New Friends

Dislikes:
☠ Mean People
☠ Being Locked up
☠ Being Pushed away
☠ Giving Up

Personality: Kairi has a kind soul, she is caring and likes to be there for those who have been there for her. However she tends to be the adventurous one of her sisters; as she is brave, sometimes too brave, and will find herself in sticky situations. She does her best to not need to ask for help, but is willing to admit when she neesd it although it sometimes takes longer than it should.

History: Kairi was born to her mother; with two siblings. Xion, Namine and Kairi were like three peas in a pod until they got a little older and personalities started to outshine each other. Despite this, the girls are very close and still go on adventures together. More recently she’s been spending time with her cousin, Sora, who goes on these adventures with her so her sisters can do their own things. Sora is a big help, but that’s not saying they don’t need to call for Xion sometimes to help them out of a bind.

Weakness: Strength; despite being strong mentally and quite stubborn she doesn’t have the included physical strength required to do everything her brain tells her to do.

Strength: Curiosity; She never misses a chance because she’s always sticking her nose into other people’s buisness. Despit this, she ends up more oftne than not helping those around her compared to harming them.

Theme Song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by — — —

User Image
Kairi
Mermaid Explorer
"Nevermind Safe! Let’s go explore something!"

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hB2qZh0.jpg[/img]
[color=hotpink][b][size=18]Kairi[/size][/b]
[b]"Nevermind Safe! Let’s go explore something!"[/b]

[Location, Area]

[spoiler]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

User Image
Kairi
Mermaid Explorer
"Never mind safe! Let’s go explore something!"

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/jDgyZri.jpg[/img]
[color=hotpink][b][size=18]Kairi/size][/b]
[b]"Never mind safe! Let’s go explore something!"[/b]

[Location, Area]

[spoiler]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:02 pm
Xion

Human
User Image

Mermaid
User Image

Name: Xion

Statistics:
☆ 15
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Atlantic Ocean
☆ Sora’s Cousin, Namine and Kairi’s Sister

♡ Mystery Novels
♡ Collecting Things
♡ Decorating Rocks/Other Items

Dislikes:
☠ Kairi getting in trouble(and Sora not helping)
☠ Squids(long story, she doesn’t talk about it)
☠ Choppy Waves
☠ Litter in the ocean

Personality: Xion is more of a quiet person, but not quite like her sister Namine. She’s less shy and more a deep thinker. She is very perceptive, curious, and observant. She tends to think before speaking as well as before acting and is often times the one to go and rescue her sister Kairi from whatever situation her and Sora got into. She does hoever, have a strong sense of generosity and never feels burdened by having to help her sisters. She helps without asking for anything in return, but sometimes she does wish that her dear sister would think before she went off on an adventure and got into trouble.

History: Xion was born to her mother; with two siblings, Namine and Kairi. She was the oldest of the three and tended to act like it despite her mother having everything all taken care of. She acts like a proector to her sisters, urging Kairi to not go somewhere or do something, helping Namine get out of the house... ect. She loves her family but sometimes she just needs to swim on her own and she has her own little rock garden where she planted some sea-plants and painted her own rocks above water to make a haven all her own. Only her sisters know of this place.

Weakness: Secrecy; if she thinks of something and is afraid to hurt someone she may not speak her mind. She also has a hard time letting people in right away, so she misses some chances to make friends.

Strength: Training; She’s done a fair amount of strength and agility training. She’s well versed in how to defend herself and others due to feeling the need to protect her siblings.

Theme Song: Head Strong by — — —

User Image
Xion
Mermaid Explorer
"Guys...let’s think about this first. Don’t be quick to judgement."

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JOrylQ0.jpg[/img]
[color=Orange][b][size=18]Xion[/size][/b]
[b]"Guys...let’s think about this first. Don’t be quick to judgement."[/b]

[Location, Area]

[spoiler]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

User Image
Xion
Mermaid Explorer
"Guys...let’s think about this first. Don’t be quick to judgement."

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wX8jiBk.jpg[/img]
[color=Orange][b][size=18]Xion/size][/b]
[b]"Guys...let’s think about this first. Don’t be quick to judgement."[/b]

[Location, Area]

[spoiler]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm
Sora

Human
User Image

Merman
User Image

Name: Sora

Statistics:
☆ 15
☆ Male
☆ Mermaid
☆ Atlantic Ocean
☆ Brother to Kaydel, Cousin’s to Namine, Xion and Kairi.

♡ Adventuring
♡ Friends & Family
♡ Sunshine

Dislikes:
☠ Losing Battles
☠ Sore Losers
☠ Cowards
☠ Watching those he cares for be injured.

Personality: Sora is brave, upbeat and optimistic. He always looks at the bright side of things no matter how bleak they may be. He doesn’t like to be down, or see others down, so he’ll always try to be cheerful and make those around him smile or at least feel confident. He’s also a protector of those close to him, he’s hardly afraid of anything but even when he is he’ll face it head on and protect those dear to him.

History: He’s an only child to a single mother. He doesn’t have much interaction with others as siblings, but his cousins; Kairi, Xion and Namine are all pretty close to him. He’s also good friends with Aqua, although he hasn’t seen her for quite a few years.

Weakness: Sometimes he has a hard time acknowledging the fact that he can’t do something and will get hurt.

Strength: He’s determined to find a way around things and often times will become creative if pushed into a corner.

Theme Song: AnimusHelixRebirth

APPROVED BY: ???  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:12 pm
Angela(aka; Mercy)

Human
User Image

Mermaid
User Image

Name: Angela (Mercy, overwatch)

Statistics:
☆ 18
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Atlantic Ocean
☆ Quorra’s Elder Sister and Celes’ Daughter

♡ Ocean waves/Currents
♡ Seahorses & Wildlife
♡ Humans

Dislikes:
☠ Worrying(although she does it most of the time)
☠ Anxiety/Stress
☠ People destroying her possessions
☠ Bullies

Personality: Angela is a very sweet girl. She wants the best for everyone around her, even her worst enemy. She’s honest, loyal and sweet as well determined to do the right thing no matter what happens around her or what the consequences might be. She’s a gentle old soul who likes to relax and just enjoy life while she can, not wanting to rush anything.

History: Angela was born to her mother, with a younger sister who came two years after her. She was happy when she had a sibling and wanted to take good care of her to make sure that she was safe and happy. She got in trouble at the age of 14 when she snuck out of local waters and explored before she was allowed. She was caught by her mother; who grounded her for a week and forbade her from leaving the local area again until the age of 18.

Weakness: Stubborness, she doesn’t hesitate to speak her mind and this often time gets her in trouble.

Strength: Again, stubborness, while it does get her in trouble sometimes she gets results from what she feels is right because she keeps working on things and doesn’t like to give up.

Theme Song:

APPROVED BY: ???  

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:00 pm
User Image
Kairi, Namine and Xion
Mermaid Explorers
”Sister’s stick together!”

[Location, Area]
~"talk" think~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zFt9PhI.jpg[/img]
[color=hotpink][b][size=18]Kairi[/color][/b][/size], [color=royalblue][size=18][b]Namine[/b][/size][/color] and [color=gold][size=18][b]Xion[/color][/size][/b]
[color=grey][b][size=18]Mermaid Explorers[/size][/b]
[b]”Sister’s stick together!”[/b]

[Location, Area]

[spoiler]

[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out