Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Crisis Core

Back to Guilds

A New Generation of wizards have rose up and joined to face off the forces of evil. However that evil might be some of their own kind 

Tags: Fairy Tail, RolePlay, Anime, Heroes, Villains 

Reply ☼☼☼ F.T.C.C. Application Station ☼☼☼
Analia Spelling ✥ LovelyMintKisses ✥ Character Applicati

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Character Application
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XX。。。MAGE NAME
XXXXXAnalia Spelling

XX。。。CURRENT GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXLamia Scale

XX。。。DESIRED RANK
XXXXXGuild Master

Slayer / Lost Magic Application

XX。。。GUILD NAME
XXXXXLamia Scale

XX。。。TYPE OF MAGIC
XXXXXElectric Devil Slayer

XX。。。SPECIAL QUESTION
XXXXXAnswer this truthfully. Bold your answer; If your character were to die in in roleplay even though you wield this magic (whether it be off regular battle or for sake of storyline, would you mind that happening?)
[ Yes ] / [ No ]

Wizard Saint Application

XX。。。GUILD AFFILIATION
XXXXXLamia Scale

XX。。。RANK NUMBER
XXXXX6

Role-play Sample

XX。。。MAGE APPLICATION SAMPLE
XXXXXAnalia sat in her office slumped over her desk. A mountain of paper work was laid in front of her."I don't want to do it." 'Master, you must. How else are we going to get job if you don't file the paperwork' Her right hand man would say."I know, I know. It's just so BORING!" She would proclaim."Like, why couldn't something fall from the sky! Wouldn't that be way more exciting?!" A girl can dream right? 'No. That would be scary.' Crossing her arms she would just sit there and pout. Suddenly, a knock at her door. All excited she would jump out of her seat and rush to the door. "Hellooo! You need something? Anything? Anything you need?" Clearly, she was too excited to be getting polled away from her paperwork. As she opened the door she noticed it was one of her lower-ranking guild members. "Oh hi Richie." She would say with a smile. 'Sorry to disturb you Master but we have a new recruit who needs orientation today. Analia made a big gasp and her eyes gleamed with excitedment"Oh goody!" She would shout as she threw the door open all the way and ran past Richie, through the wall and sliding down the staircase rail. As she ended the end of the rail, literally, she hopped off and landed onto her feet raising her hands into the air as if she just landed off a vault. Pivoting her feet to look at the bar she could see her new recruit.

Skipping her way to the bar she stopped midway and pondered something. Bringing one hand to her chin she would wrap her index finger around it while cupping her thumb underneath it. "Hmmmmm I think I'm missing something" She said aloud. "Oh yeah!" The stamp! Duh! Running back up to her office she would scrumbag through her desk looking for the stamp in her drawers, making a mess of her office. Once she found it, she ran back down the stair and over to her new recruit. "Hello!" She would happily say. He was a tall burly man. Twice her size in both height and weight. The man raised his eyebrow and laughed at the sight of her. "No really. They said they were bringing out the guild master. Who is it REALLY?" he would say slightly annoyed. Analia Still stood there with a large smile on her face."I am!"Enough jokes. Bring out the master.""I am the master.""You're the master?""Yup!" The man clearly didn't think she was of guild master caliber. But that didn't bother her, she just stood there with the same grin on her face and held the stamp up for him to see. The man crossed his arms "prove it." he declared. "Are you challenging me?" She would ask. It was at the moment that the once lively and cheerful guild hall turned quiet. The man grew a smirk and puffed his chest 'I am. And WHEN I win, might even be the new guild master. Oh this poor poor fool.

You see the thing about Analia is that she loves to fight. Though she doesn't go seeking one. The reason why? Well, sometimes she can get....carried away. But that is only if she really gets into the fight. The guild would gather outside the guild hall in preparation for the fight. In the center stood Analia herself and the new recruit. Gesturing towards the man she would tell him that he was allowed to make the first move. he wasted no time. Casting a spell circle he summoned a sword. requiring, nice. metal sword. not the best choice. Not his fault though, he didn't know what magic she uses. She will play with him a little bit. Creating a magical circle on the palm of her hand she would create a bolt of lightning given to her by zues himself. In her hand she held lightning itself. As he charged her she would throw it at his feet. She would create one after another and throw it towards his feet. "Dance, dance dance! Dance Party!" She would shout and start dancing too. Eventually he would make his way over to her. The man had lept into the air to avoid her bolts being thrown at his feet and is now barreling down on her from above. Analia dispelled her bolt and raised a single hand towards the sky. She looked up to him with a smile on her face before saying "You're not Lamia worthy. Bye Bye." She said before casting her spell. A large spell circle would appear in the sky. Her guild mates would start to worry and run away screaming. They knew what was coming and didn't want to be shocked from just being too close to her. suddenly a large bolt of lightning would be summoned from the sky and strike down on the vary spot she stood. by the point he was only a few feet above you before the lightning struck. The lightning would not only strike him but her as well. But, the thing is that she was immune to being struck by her own magic. Just as quickly as the bolt was summoned it faded, and the man fell at her feet. "Thanks you for the fun! If you get stronger feel free to come back!" She said and hopped her way back into the guild hall. As she made her way back into the hall she ignored the fact that some of the guild members didn't flee fast enough and got shocked while in the radius of the electricity.

A few days later Analia was sitting at the guild bar talking to a few of the new recruits about what job they could take and how the ranking system works. Suddenly the door flew right open. Her head swung over to the door when she heard a man shouting. It looked to be a guy dressed in military attire demanding to see the guild master. Analia was excited from just the sight of the man. Hopping off of the bar stool from which she sat and happily walked over to the man. "Hello!" She said before quickly handed a letter over to her "It's from the magic council" the man stated before handing her the letter. Taking the letter Analia opened it to see it was a mission. "A demon?" she mustered under her breath. She continued to read the order before spinning around on her heel and help to paper into the air. "Alrightly my peeps! I will be gone for a few days! Duty Calls. Let see who will be in charge till I get back" She said and cupped her chin while she thought. Should really be a no brainer, of course her right hand man would be. But she needed to put on a show. Pointer to the person she would declare "Yu-Yu!" Everyone knew it would be him. He's always in charge when she's away. Ana waved goodbye and she was off.

The demon that she was being sent to dispose of was terrorizing a village off the coast. As a member of the ten wizard saints, she was more than qualified for the job. More importantly, as a devil slayer, she can tell the anatomy of it by just looking at it. Meaning, that she will know where the most vital spots are. When she arrived it was shocking to see that half of the village was already destroyed. But where was the demon? It wasn't here. Ana made her way into the village to see if she could find anything out. "Excuse me. What happened here?" She would say to a man picked up some of the rubble. A large demon has attacked our village last night. At first it just started with the animals but when those ran out, well, it. He said and couldn't bring himself to finish."Oh okay. Sounds scary. Don't worry it will be fine! k?" The man stopped what he was doing and stood up. 'No offense little girl. But you're not exactly fit for the job' Ana just stood there smiling."The council sent me. Does the demon only attack at night? she would ask the man. 'Uuuuh... yeah?' he said a bit confused."Okay well then I will see you tonight then!" She said happily and walked away with a bit of hep in her step.

She waited on a nearby hill picking at the petals of flowers. Counting each one. Ana had got tired of waiting to wait but finally, dust has arrived. "300." That was the number of petals in just the spot she was sitting. Once the dark came Ana jumped back up onto her feet when she saw a giant shadow approaching the village. She had stationed herself too far. Whoops. She knew time was of the essence so she would use her teleportation magic to suddenly appear the village, directly in the path of the demon. There we go, much better! Oh, he is big!" She would say as she held a hand just above her eyes to "see better." What was she blocking exactly? There wasn't any sunlight. Who knows. She then started point to different spots on the demon."One. Two. Three. Four. Five. six!" Anyone nearby wouldn't know but she was counting the number of hearts the demon had. She would aim there. First, she would hold out both of her arms out and extending just her middle and index fingers she would cause the gravity around the demon to increase dramatically. She did this so she could make sure the demon wasn't moving and was pinned against the ground. Next, she raised a clenched fist into the air and chanted the incantation. Suddenly a large bolt of lightning strikes the demon. She would repeat this process until all six hearts were destroyed. Once she was done she dusted her hands off together and spun around on her heel. "All done!" She said. She was surprised the see the villagers had gathered around and aw struck that a little girl was able to dispose of the demon so quickly. They would then burst into cheers and thank her for helping. Ana would just smile and nod. She wasn't paying attention really. She was just happy to kill some demons. Then she was off, back to her lovely guild."When I get back I'm gonna have yu-yu make me a cake!" she said to herself. Mission Complete!

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 pm
Application approved. You are free to create your character's Profile.  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200