Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1504: Seth Tio'bre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:37 am
ll Neo ll
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

"Lumiere...1501...02...03....Por fin! 04!" she called out to herself as she stood along the way and counted the houses and their plot numbers which she finally settled onto the one she had to get to. Yes! she was visiting a celebrity! Gosh, any other day she would have passed out at the thought, but spending time with the man yesterday, she realized that it was easier not freaking out around the man and just be herself and spare him the embarrassment of a crazy woman by his side.

Did she take his invitation too seriously though? Well, he did say she could come by the next day and...she did! She even got them muffins to share from the lady near her place that made some extremely good ones! Why was she freaking out then? Well, maybe it was that the man lived in a mansion? He was famous? He looked like he had security and she wasn't used to all this! Wow, but how was he used to all this? Another question to ask!

The woman waited with a little smile, wondering if the guards would let her in after they eyed her suspiciously when she clarified she was invited. The nervousness was slowly turning into excitement as she waited, humming quietly to herself as she tried to peek through the gates to get a glimpse of his living conditions.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: Nervous || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

Seth was just doing some little housework as he waited for Lisa to arrive. She would be one of the first he received at his home. Billy had, as had Pellumb and now Lisa. He glanced at the bodyguard that sat in the backyard, they had replaced Max starting today because Max had personal life to deal with for a moment. They were enjoying the weather, but Seth had also asked them to give him some space. He wasn’t sure how Lisa would react to his home and the security measures, there was no need to overwhelm the poor woman.

Of course the two guards at the gate weren’t so easily moved aside. Still they opened the gate when Lisa came close enough. They nodded and closed the gate behind her once she was through before signing in to the house that the guest had arrived. The magi rolled his eyes at their seriousness over the radio and walked to the door. He didn’t have staff by choice. This town was supposed to be a place where he could forget all that for a moment. But he had vehemently refused a butler and cleaners and whatnot that his manager had tried to arrange.

Deciding he wouldn’t let this ruin his day with his new friend, Seth shoved aside those thoughts and he opened the door. "Hey, Lisa!" he called and waved to her from the door. "Ignore those serious worrywarts. I’ve tried to get rid of them but they are stuck in this area it would seem. Come on in." He was almost apologetic about the security measures, especially while he disregarded all security and just walked ahead inside, without closing the door. "Did you find this place alright?"

Seth turned towards Lisa and waited so she could take off her coat or anything if she wished to. Once she was ready, Seth would lead her to the second living room, slowly so she could look around if she wanted. There was no rush after all. And if they did get tired of being indoors, they could always decide to go elsewhere. Of course he could also give her a tour, should he be doing that first? The magi couldn’t help but wonder. Especially considering the way he grew up, all this luxury was as new to him as his fame had been.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Tio’bre Residency] xxx

[With : Lisa] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:23 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa thanked the men at the gate and walked in, looking around like any normal individual who had never seen such grandeur as often. Sure some art exhibitions she had been to were quite the splendor, but nobody really lived there. This man lived in a luxurious place, with guards and everything, so it was only natural to let her gaze wander around. Besides, he also seemed to maintain it pretty well, unlike her house which, truth be told- needed some deep cleaning. Especially where all her paint landed.

The woman's attention quickly shifted to the man at the door and her smile grew as she stepped inside. "Hello you!" she said happily, chuckling from his remark and then glanced back at the men he referred to with a smirk. "Don't worry about it, they are just doing their job." she'd say, trying to have some sympathy for them while she followed the man and nodded quickly, "Oh yes, the men outside were a good help to pinpoint the house." she joked, trying to exaggerate it in her tone to show she was joking and that she really didn't mind their presence. After all, the man was famous!

"I love that you have a theme going on in the house," she said, smiling as she followed him and referred to the sometimes subtle but obvious oceanic themes - which turned not so subtle in the second living room. She did take her time, not much, but slowly looked at the attention to detail with a smile plastered on her face. "You sure seem to like the ocean." she said with a smile before she realized she was still carrying the sweets she brought him. "Oh, sorry, I forgot over admiring your house - these are for you." she said, handing him a neatly packaged box of home made muffins - not by her - of various flavors. "A lady near my place makes them, she makes them to order and I asked her to make an assortment since I wasn't sure which ones you'd like." she explained before she leaned closer with a hint of concern and asked, "You're not allergic to anything are you?" he asked, just to be sure she wasn't poisoning him with one of the sweet treats.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: Awestruck || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:26 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh ye, they are wonderful helpers. But so awfully chatty, they never shut up." Seth joked back with the same sarcasm before his face turned more serious. "I swear, one happening with Halloween and my manager acts as if I will fall apart if people stare too hard at me. It’s rather annoying to be honest. But you didn’t come here to hear me complain about my security detail." Seth pushed the thoughts aside and smiled again. At least he was rather buoyant. A lot had to happen before he would stay down over something.

He rolled his eyes in mock exasperation when she mentioned the men outside. "Oh, don’t I know it. They really have to stop telling everybody where I live. It’s getting out of hand!" He wasn’t beyond the point where he could no longer joke about it after all. Soon after they walked through the house to get to the living room where he brought his friends. The other living room was more for business meetings about his music. Hearing her compliment his theme as they walked into the room he chuckled and turned to her. Seth almost forgot he never told her about his magic.

"The theme is what I like best, which makes sense as I am a water magi. I love everything about water. Oceans, pools, rivers, fish, you name it." As per demonstration as to what he meant, he waved his hand and called water from the nearby fountain to his hand and then shaped it into the head of a bunny. "This is one of my favorite pastimes, making shapes out of bubbles of water. It is great fun." he admitted before he returned the water to the fountain.

A look of surprise came over his face when she offered the box to him. "Aw, you didn’t have to do that, but thanks!" He smiled at her as he accepted the box. ”Especially baked even. That is sweet." Seth showed a genuine smile. No one other than Billy and Saorise ever brought him presents to his home like this! "Quick, let’s place them down on the table and eat some before some guard insists on trying them for poison" he whispered conspiratorially. It was only half a joke to be fair, they were totally capable of trying just that. And Seth wouldn’t stand for it. He gestured to her to sit wherever she pleased. "Unless of course you want a tour first?" She might like that he figured and he would be happy to oblige.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:38 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

It might have taken her a hot minute to catch his sarcasm, but when she did, she couldn't help but snicker at the thought and glanced over from him to the men before she smiled wide at him. "Oh I bet." she chuckled, soon seeing how his expression changed and dropped her smile a little. She recalled that Halloween, even though she was out of town that one day, she did read and meet some people who were affected by it and had a rather empathetic smile towards him. "I'm guessing you were one of the few affected too." she started off with a little sigh, "I can't imagine what you've been through, but I'm sure your manager is just concerned! He just needs to realize you're a tough cookie." she said with a proud smile, taking from how he reacted, it didn't seem like a little - big moment like that would bring him down.

The woman laughed aloud this time, of course he was partly serious and joking, because, she did in-fact guess the house from the guards standing there - the only house with them even. But it didn't take away that it was funny. "Sorry, but you do have a point." she said with a little smile, "Maybe they should change up some of their security protocol." she shrugged with a little smile.

Following him inside now, she was clearly fascinated by the theme that was going on, her eyes wide like plates as she took in everything and looked over to him when he started to explain. "A water magi, wow... that explains." she said with a smile, peering her gaze away from the decor to watch the way he formed water into a bunny and widened her eyes in amusement. She worked with magic herself, but it never seized to fascinate her. "Wow, you're not wrong!" she said with a bright smile, reaching over to try and touch it to see if it would hold its shape before she pulled away and let him put it back.

"What do you mean I didn't, I was visiting you for the first time!" she stated quickly in her defense. Her dead grandmother would have come back as a ghost to slap her if she didn't, she herself would have felt terrible coming to see him empty handed. "I know you love sweets." she said with a bright grin, winking playfully as she herself felt the same. She chuckled aloud and nodded, "Yes, of course." she smiled, before she followed his gesture and sat down on a chair nearby, "Oh, I'm good with anything! If you want to try them now, I can wait, but I'm quite excited to see the rest of this place too." she said happily as she looked around, wondering if the theme actually continued in other parts of his house.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: Awestruck || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Seth rubbed his head before he smoothed his hair as he reminded himself about that night. That said, he had pretty much gotten over it. He was no longer afraid to be on the streets at night, he was back to making music and joining orchestras. The only person still insisting on reminding him of that time over and over, was his manager. The magi really considered he would be better off without all these measures, so he could live without the reminders and move on. Emil was the one holding him back. Seth glanced at his current personal bodyguard who had taken over from Max while Max had something else to take care of. They shared his manager’s name.

"At this rate, Emil will never realize. He has to learn to let go. How will I ever show him I am fine, if he doesn’t give me the chance to prove it and keeps me under watch like some kid?" Seth sighed. Alright, technically he was a kid for his people’s standards. But still, that didn’t give the man the right. The young man shook his head. "Anyway, we didn’t meet up to talk about my security detail." he said with a small smile. With that Seth led her further into his home and to the living room. After his little trick, he kept the bubble tangible so she could touch it, they walked to the couch. Seth just wanted to make sure they had a great day of hanging out and he wasn’t immune to how some people were not used to his luxury life.

He chuckled when she answered honestly and nodded. "Then a tour it is." he said and led her through the mansion. Seth had no issues showing her everything. His home was well maintained and the ocean theme pretty much went throughout, except for the main living room for the business stuff meetings. He showed his bedroom, Max’ (his official bodyguard) bedroom and the spare bedroom that looked a lot like Max’ one. The bathrooms also came by. Seth actually had lived alone here at first, until that evening. It was big and could get lonely, but it beat being watched every moment of the day like some toddler. As they returned to the living room where he received his friends, Seth walked to the couch and sat down. "I hope that wasn’t too much in one go." he said to Lisa.

User Image

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:52 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa watched as he man seemed to be lost in his thoughts about the day. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring up the matter, ugh, silly woman with a foot in her mouth! She did smile however when he complained about a man named Emil. Assuming he was part of his security team, she now understood his plight and nodded. "Well, I'm sure it was just a spook for them, but with time, they'll understand." she'd say with a nod of reassurance, smiling wide as she tried to brighten his mood. "It might take time, but it'll happen." she smiled.

Lisa nodded with a little smile, "Of course not." she smiled in agreement, following him deeper into his house and looked around with the brightest smile in amusement. She chuckled as she saw his little trick, reaching for it and touching it before he made it disappear. She followed him to the couch with a bright smile.

She shot back up to her feet with a bright smile, "Alright then! lets get going!" she smiled, following him through he mansion and occasionally stopped to ask about part of his decor, smiling wide at the consistent theme. "It is amazing!" she said truthfully, nodding a little. "Don't you get lonely here?" she asked, obvious as it must have been, she wasn't particularly known to keep her thoughts to herself. She took a seat on the couch, sitting across him with a smile and shook her head, "It was amazing!" she said with a smile, "You have great taste in decor!" she added with a smile.

"You should now try the cupcakes." she added, pointing over to them sitting on the table.

O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

Seth sits on his bed after inviting Lisa in. They moved to his bedroom quite soon after she arrived. It is the one place where he can truly be at ease as surveillance and security doesn’t come here. He would wait patiently if Lisa preferred to have a closer look at his bedroom first. After all, they only came here once before with the tour. The young man stretched and leaned back on the bed with his elbows behind him. This room was easily his favorite with the recent intrusion of his privacy that was ‘for his own safety’ and it shows in the change of his demeanor which is more relaxed.

This day he was wearing skinny, distressed jeans with a white polo shirt. He had left his black hoodie downstairs when they went up here. They did so with good reason. Once Lisa was ready to go, they would work out a plan to get him out of his home without anyone following to enjoy a perfectly normal day at the aquarium with his friend. Just them two without bodyguards shadowing him. Of course he was aware this would probably send his guards in a frenzy but if he had to be honest, that was kind of a satisfying idea and he almost wished he could see it.

"Thank you for coming and helping me to get out of here Lisa." he said with a grin once she would be with him. "It will be a relief for sure. And I look forward to hanging out together at the aquarium." He was certain it would be fun. It had been a while since he could do this. Just hang with friends and relax. At a place he loved to visit at that. Of course they would need to get away unseen first!

User Image

[Where : Seth’s Room] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

It seemed like Lisa had found herself a new and very interesting comrade now, planning his escape from his own house. She never imagined doing this after her years planning innocent mischief. How exciting! While she did understand his security's reasoning to try and protect him, she did want her friend to have a little time to himself and enjoy without having them hawking over his back. And well, here they were!

Stepping into his room, she took a moment and admired what he had going in it. Quite fitting with the rest of his decor. She smiled a little and looked back at him, shaking her head a little as she dismissed his thanking her. "Don't thank me! I'm doing this for myself too, I get to chill in the aquarium!" she said with a playful smile. "So do I!" she said with a proud and happy nod.

Dropping the tote-bag she was carrying on his desk and started to fish out some contents to help with their great escape. "So, I have an idea on how we can leave." she started, "I'll make a dummy version of you with my magic. He won't look much like you because I am not very good at that- but we can hide fake you on your bed like you're sleeping." she suggested. She was an artist and a magic user like him, but even she had limitations and that might be putting faces on in-animate objects she was trying to use to trick someone. "Then...are you claustrophobic? Because I have a few things which we can use to transport you out of here unseen, but will require you to be inside something." she suggested, while it sounded vague- she did mean like a genie in a bottle where she'd have him inside one of her potion jars. "Alternatively, I could try and make an invisibility cloak, but I cannot guarantee that working." she said, maybe she skipped the part where she could draw out objects from paintings or her art. But since an invisibility cloak wasn't a defined thing- a concept more of, she wasn't sure how well it would work - given the last time she tried, she wasn't very invisible.

"What do you think?" she asked, smiling wide was she wanted to know his opinion than pushing him to any particular option.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: mischievous || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: another casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"Sounds like you love the aquarium as much as I do."

Seth chuckled a bit. Of course he was a big fan of the aquarium, what with it being water themed and all. It was nice to have a friend he could share that fondness with. The magi pushed off from his bed and walked closer to Lisa as he listened to her words to have a look at what she was putting on his desk. He nodded at the dummy idea but when she asked her question and spoke of being inside something, Seth tilted his head curiously.

"Well, I’m not afraid of tight spaces, but what do you mean by 'inside something’?"

The young man wasn’t sure what to imagine with that. He mulled over the options for a moment and then decided to just take the chance.

"Alright, let’s go with the tight spaces plan. How will I travel inside something though? Unseen at that."

Seth smiled. This was going to be very interesting. He had a slight inkling about it, he played Legend of Zelda after all and he remembered the Princess of the Dekus, but he couldn’t imagine how that would go for real for him. He trusted Lisa though and he was looking forward to a day at the aquarium with a friend and no guards. He would do what he was being told and just go for it.

User Image

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:11 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

"I love it, but I also like the idea of sneaking you out." she admitted with a bright smile, chuckling a little as she heard his own. She was honestly quite excited to go through with this, hoping he wouldn't get into trouble because of her. But what trouble would they encounter in the aquarium? Well, not that she could come up with any absurd situation considering her mind was all set on helping him right now.

"Inside, this!" she answered and pulled up the little bottle and handed it over to him. "Don't open it just yet though." she instructed. What looked like an intricate potion or perfume bottle was actually something to seal people, things, spirits or demons, what ever you could imagine! Something she got during her apprenticeship for...reasons. It wouldn't harm the person or creature, but it would just keep them power free for a while. Since she had no ill intention for him, it would serve as a good transportation device. "It will suck you in when we open it and I say your name, but you'll be fine. Just unable to use your powers or abilities to break free. I'll shake you out once we are away from your guards." she smiled as she tried to give him an idea so he knew what it would pertain.

While he thought about what they could do, or tell her if he was okay with her idea, she made a dummy for him and lay him down on his bed, covering him up so his guards would think he was simply asleep before she looked back at him. "In my bag, wait for the right opportunity to bring you out, maybe at the end of your street just to be sure." she suggested, giving him an opening in case he'd want to change his mind before she could work the spell.

Either ways, she grabbed all evidences of her mischief and put them back into her tote bag so they could leave right away.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: mischievous || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: another casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Seth watched as she pulled up the small bottle. It was tiny. When she told him to not open it yet, that was exactly what he was about to do to see what was inside it. Some magic trick perhaps that made the container bigger on the inside. However as she said not to open it yet, he nodded and removed his hand off the cap. As he listened to her explaining it he blinked a bit. He was quite good with his magic, but this sounded even bigger. Of course, he only mastered Water magic, as was normal for his people. This sounded more like a Wind magic thing.

He gave it careful thought of course. He was quite fond of his magic and kind of felt uneasy at the thought of being unable to use it, even for a little while. He scratched his cheek as he considered the plan and then shrugged a bit. Seth had already decided to trust Lisa and it had worked for the Deku Princess. "Alright, let’s do it." he said and waited for her to finish her packing so they could leave asap and get out of sight. Once she was done, he waited with his hand on top of the bottle and waited for her to say so to open the bottle. He wasn’t sure what to expect, but he knew it would all be fine.

User Image

[Where : Home => Itty Bitty Living Space] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:49 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Good thing she warned him not to open the bottle and a good thing he listened too. She recalled the last time she didn't listen and ended up trapped for the rest of the lecture because her mentor then decided it was best to keep her in there than let her continue fidgeting. She did see the unease on his face and pursed her lips, hoping this would be okay until he gave her the go and she hurried the best she could.

"Alright now, open the bottle, Seth." she said, saying his name on the end on purpose so the bottle knew who it was collecting. The bottle would warp him in, the perfect size to even feel like he was in a enclosure with nothing much but just space around him. Nothing uncomfortable though, besides the loopy feeling from being warped and sized down. "You alright in there?" she asked, her voice would echo like she was around him while in person she just closed the cap so the two wouldn't be trapped in there. "I hang in there, I'll get you out soon." she added and slipped the bottle into the pocket of her bag and headed out after saying goodbye to his guards, trying her best not to be suspicious. "He is resting now, he said he doesn't want to be disturbed until evening." she'd add, hoping that wasn't unusual of Seth to do but she was panicking, maybe a little!

Rushing out once she was on the street, she scurried until she was at the end of the street and far from sight, taking a turn to hide behind the wall of a house at the far end and released the man from the bottle as carefully as she could so he didn't fly out onto the floor. "Are you alright?" she asked, handing him some water in case he needed it, though in the bottle, he wouldn't be drained out of his life or hurt by any means, she just wanted to be sure.

Company: Seth Tio'bre || Mood: mischievous, concerned || Single pringle || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Seth's house || Listening to: || OOTD: another casual outing
O.O.C

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:20 pm
x
x
x