Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1504: Seth Tio'bre Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:12 am
The Home of Seth Tio'bre

Master Bedroom:
                                  Seth's bedroom that was made completely in theme with the underwater world. He has replaced the door with an easy to walk through curtain and the computer on his room is on nearly 24/7 with Ocean ambiance sounds and music. On the side table there is a frame with his teacher's photo.
                                  User Image

Master Bathroom:
                                  Similarly Ocean themed. The bath is deep enough for Seth to be completely underwater if he chooses. There is also a shower for the more busy days where he doesn't have time to soak in the bath and a large sink area for brushing his teeth and the like.
                                  User Image

Music Room:
                                  A room modified to have a great acoustic. The walls have a large wallpaper that depict the bottom of the ocean filled with fish, corals and sea shells on the bottom. The floor has been painted to reflect the ocean bottom but with white sand. Though he only plays violin himself, Seth actually has a few other instruments in this room in case he has guests that are also good with music. There is a piano and even an acoustic guitar among them. The cabinets around the room with CDs (some recorded by Seth with his music) and mementos of previous concerts are similarly ocean themed and resemble the inside of a shell.

Second Living Room:
                                  The living room where he spends most his time which is not dedicated to his music and violin. This is also where he receives friends while the other living room is used for strangers if need be or acquaintances. There are several photos around this room with Seth and a man by his side, his master. Some were of an even younger him with his teacher where they were either playing violin or just standing side by side.
                                  User Image

Max' Room:
                                  Though less heavily themed for the underwater world in the rest of the house, it still harmonizes with the rest due to it's beach theme. Since the events around Halloween, Max (Seth's bodyguard) spends the nights here.
                                  User Image

Guest Bedroom 2:
                                  Though less heavily themed for the underwater world in the rest of the house, it still harmonizes with the rest due to it's beach theme. This is where guests may stay if they stay over.

Bathrooms:
                                  The somewhat smaller bathroom for guests to use while they stay over. Completely in theme.
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  Kept modest but in theme since he will receive some important guests here as well like his manager and some of the classical world.
                                  User Image

Kitchen:
                                  Open kitchen that can be seen from the living room. It is also in theme but tamer to fit better with the modest character of the living room that connects to it.
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:02 pm
OoC: Hope this all works! Let me know if not smile

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: At home
Dating: Single
Thoughts: Billy? ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

It had been a busy week for Seth. With the seasons getting colder and less summer-like around the world, the so called 'season' of orchestra started again too. Of course not all orchestras took the summers off, but musicians could and Seth had taken some months out of the performance life so he could finish his move to Soleil and find his feet, as it were. The passed week was exceptionally busy though, he had been having several performances nearly back to back in different countries and with a substantial travel duration between them. Truth be told the young man had been exhausted when he got home from Spain, their last stop, so he had taken a quick shower and then went straight to bed, even though it had only been just after dinner. Even his violin wasn't on it's usual place, the glass closet. Though handled with care, as always, Seth had just placed the case in his room against the side table for the night. Though many often forgot, despite his age of 20 and being a grown up, the water magi was in truth not much further developed than a 15 year old at best. Not that he could blame them. Of course how he had needed to take care of himself at an early age before his master had adopted him did help in him being more than capable to live on his own. But weeks like this definitely left their mark on the male. He was still well and sound asleep when the message of Billy came, making his mobile sound the call of a seagull. The water magi groaned a bit as he stirred and stretched his arm a bit, feeling around the side table with his hand for his smartphone. When he felt the device he picked it up and opened his clear blue eyes a bit to look at the screen, yawning slightly. The screen was blurred for a moment but after a blink or two and a rub in his eyes he could see.

Once he saw the message was from his friend though, Seth sat up slowly, allowing the soft blanket to slide off of him. He had only put on some PJ pants before he had gone to bed, not that he had needed much more. It was still not exactly cold here. Though he was surprised that Billy sent him a message so early, he opened the message and read the contents. A small smile played over his features as he read the invite and thought about it for a moment. He didn't have anything important today and it would be really fun to meet with Billy and Rise again too. The young man had brought them back a few souvenirs from his last stop this week as well. Seth wanted to bring something from everywhere, but he just didn't get the time to do any shopping the first days. They were gifts to capture the area, so he had bought a big box of CDs with Spanish Jazz music for Billy in Barcelona, hoping he would like the Spanish variant too. Saorise had been a little more difficult since Seth didn't know that much about her just yet. But what the young man did know was that she liked her horse, a lot. So when he passed by Sitges, where he actually had one day free before a big performance that night, Seth had gotten her some Spanish Tack for her horse. Though Seth realized that even if he had had appointments today, he would have just rescheduled those to still hang with his two friends. There really wasn't a reason why he couldn't go. Happy to have the plans to meet them today, Seth typed his message back to Billy.

'Good morning Billy. That sounds like a great idea! I would love to hang with you two again, just let me know how late. I don't drink alcohol myself, but we can still go to a place that serves it. I can get something else. Shall we meet at my home before we go? I got a surprise for you both! smile ' The water magi reread it to make sure he made no mistakes and then hit send. If they were meeting today he should probably get ready so he fully threw off the blanket and got out of bed. His first destination was the bathroom where he turned on the water for the bath. While it filled up he brushed his teeth at the sink nearby, lay a towel ready for after his bath and then went to his room to put clothes on his bed. After some wondering he decided to settle on one of his favorite distressed blue jeans, a tight tank with an ocean theme and a black open hoodie that had the image of a whale on it. Once done the young man returned to the bathroom, took his bath then dried himself off and put on the clothes he had picked out. After that he walked downstairs where he brushed his hair and then made himself some breakfast to begin his day in earnest. Seth looked forward to this day now that he knew they would hang out again together. He did miss them while he had been out of Soleil. Saorise of course too but Billy for sure. The big guy and him were getting pretty close.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS or phone messages'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 pm
OoC: Yay busy (practically) teen. Eh kidding, just figured this might be a perfect chance to perhaps have Billy and Rise enjoy a concert if they feel up to it xD

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: At Home
Thoughts: ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

He had just started his breakfast when he already heard his phone go off again. It would seem Billy had been waiting for his reply. The young man smiled and started a message back. He had to admit this was the first time he had a friend like Billy. Of course he had some acquaintances but in the world he lived in and with his money it was really hard to pick out the true friends. The water magi was happy that he had found that in Billy and Rise at least. He always enjoyed hanging out with them. 'Eleven works great for me. I am looking forward to seeing you two again. I missed hanging out on this tour week. See you soon!' Seth sent the message to his friend and then looked around the living room he was in before smiling a bit. His taste in decor huh? He had a feeling his friend may have guessed already. But there was no certainty. The young man hoped they liked the water theme. He was surprised to hear his phone go off again though, this time it was a call. Seth looked at the screen and blinked a bit. It was his manager. The young man sighed a bit as he allowed himself to plop forward in the length of his couch before picking up. He had just returned home, could he not get a break?

The water magi listened to the manager on the other end of the call as they rambled on about a new place and orchestra that he had drawn the attention of and they wanted him to come play with them on the next big concert. Seth reminded the man that he just got home. But thankfully his manager had already thought of that. It was for a concert for a week from now, not right this same day. Since it wouldn't interrupt his plans he already made today, the water magi agreed and they hung up, but not before asking if he could bring two friends. He would receive the free tickets soon they had said. At least that was a useful aspect of his manager being very invested in Seth's safety and well being. If he said he wanted friends along his manager would arrange it. Of course the magi wasn't sure they even felt up for it as it would be an evening filled with classical music, but he could still ask. It might be fun for them too to visit other places with free time on their hands. Seth looked at the clock above his television. He still had time before Billy and Rise would be here, so he decided to do some tasks now that he had just been too tired for the previous day. After all he might not come back today until rather later. Time would tell.

Seth started in his room where he had unceremoniously just thrown his clothes on the floor just to shower and sleep as soon as he could. He walked to his room and picked up the outfit. It had been the usual outfit that he used for concerts. It was the usual swallowtail suit that most worn, only his was of a thin and smooth cloth that felt soft to the touch. And it was more between dark and light blue rather than black. The pants of the suit was the same way, but the blouse was the usual white. Seth put them in the laundry basket. He would wash them this evening when he came back. After that he went back to his room and picked up his violin case and looked at it. It was old but in pristine condition. Seth had loved his violin teacher like a father, so the instrument had a special place in his heart. It was highly unusual for him to leave it out like this, but he now put the violin in the glass closet until he needed it for maintenance or his performances or just if he felt like playing himself. Of course there were plenty of times where the young man wrote music with it, but today was not the time. After he was done refreshing and making the bed he went back to the living room. His friends would be here soon so he took the gifts he had gotten them and placed them in the living room with him before he would patiently wait.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

-

[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:04 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

After Seth placed down the gifts in the living room, he had continued his cleaning while he waited. Not that it was truly necessary but the young man did like his house to be clean. Not neat freak clean but kept up. And since he had no idea how late he would be back home and able to continue, he figured he would now while he had nothing at hand. He had briefly interrupted his tasks when he heard his phone go off again and checked the message Billy sent. Seth smiled but didn't send a message back right now, after all they would be here in no time and it was much better to talk face to face with his friends at any rate. The magi placed down his phone on the table and continued in the kitchen for the time being. There was some small dishes which he put in his dishwasher. It was empty right now since he had been gone a week. He had made sure it was done and empty before he left. If one would look at Seth, they probably couldn't tell him from any other responsible adult. But such was the trap some had fallen in already. It happened at times that he got approached by someone interested in him, but really he hadn't been exactly ready for those things yet so he always declined. Besides he didn't really see how he would ever mix a relationship with his music career to be very honest. It often happened he was asked suddenly, like today only he had the luck his manager had kept in mind that he just returned, and then he had to pack up and leave.

It wasn't entirely unusual for Seth to get a message about a concert to join and that he had to get ready right the same day to be in his private plane by the evening on the way to whoever knew where. But that still wasn't much on the front of his mind anyway. Seth just didn't feel like relationships like that yet, or he just hadn't met the right person yet. When he was done with his kitchen and living room, the water magi looked up at the clock there and noticed that his friends would be here soon. Not that he was surprised, he had taken it very easy and calm on the cleaning. Seth finished up and sat back down on the couch for now and leaned back. Per usual his radio was playing nature sounds from the ocean with calm music in the background, just the way he liked it! Not that he limited himself to the water theme on music like that. He also had forest, jungle and desert themed albums of the same genre. But since his affinity with water was so strong, the majority was beach, underwater and the like. He actually rarely watched television. If he wasn't relaxing with the radio, or outside exploring or enjoying the beach, he was playing his violin. It was a calm life when he wasn't pulled to other countries for performances. Though he couldn't say he really hated it either. He lived for the violin after all, just as his teacher taught him. Seth got up and walked to the cabinets under his television before picking up one of the frames. The photo in it showed him with his teacher when he had won his first award for children musicians. The man looked so proud, if it weren't for the lack of any resemblance in face or posture, he could easily have been mistaken for a proud father. Though he was a father to him nonetheless. Seth sighed a bit and placed it back on the cabinet. 'If only you could see me now master. I hope you would still be just as proud.' he thought to himself. Despite him missing the man though, he smiled a bit as he thought about that time. It really had been a turning point in his life.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:21 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
The Emerald Sorcerer-I-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Drink in her honor? That was a new one, or rather drinking for her because she couldn't was new. "Long as ye drink in my honor and not my share. Welterweight like ye, I'd have to drag yer arse all the way home. And face it, I'm not that strong." Little old her dragging him over a distance? the thought was absolutely comical and the mental image was even better. Then his assumption that anything she would ask for had to be some ancient and forgotten knowledge, it was all just too much. She leaned back and burst out laughing, her belly jiggling like a water bed that had just been jumped on. It lasted not even a minute but damn it had felt good. ”Just cause I be old donnae mean everything need be ancient. Knocking one back for me is sweet and chivalrous, but ye need not do it in me honor, do it cause ye want to. And much as the ambrosia was great back then, there were plenty of shite options too. Give me cane sugar and chocolate over that any day! For now me mind is thinking of ice cream and/or milkshakes, but I was gonna wait til late to make a decided request. Or ye might know something I don't. Something sweet, creamy, and chocolatey perhaps?" Yeah, that sounded really good, but who knows maybe she would change her mind by the end of the day? "Oh ye can stay greedy long as ye want, just long as ye expect to be satisfied in different ways. As for me I’m fairly simple: keep this full,” as she said this she placed a hand upon her belly, rubbing it gently, ”and happy and you will have a happy Saorise.” Hopefully he would catch the emphasis she had placed upon the word and realize it had more meaning than just the most obvious.

She hadn’t exactly expected they would be leaving immediately and well she hadn’t expected they would be going out when she got up, so she couldn’t say she was entirely ready. ”I might take you up on that ride, piggy. And give me a minute, I need to finish getting ready.” She headed back upstairs and straight for her chest of drawers, shuffling through various articles of clothing until she got to a shimmering bright green tank not so different from the one she was wearing. But even a cursory look would yield that the one she was wearing was mostly straight with only a slight flair whereas the one she had just pulled out was form-fitted at the top, then there was a gathering just under the chest, and then below the gathering the fabric was light and billowing like a lace curtain in a breeze. It was a fairly modest piece with a non-revealing neckline and the bottom hem reaching an inch or two down her legs. It almost made the shorts disappear, but apparently that was popular these days. She fidgeted with the shorts until they sat a little below her hips and the natural curve of the waistline passed just under her belly. Figuring Batty would notice the shirt swap, it might successfully hide what she had done with the bottom half, but if he were to notice she could always claim it was for practice. Satisfied with the changes, she slid her phone into her pocket and grabbed her wallet (she doubted she would need it, but better safe than sorry) before making her way back downstairs. ”I’m ready. Oh, and ye may give me a ride anywhere between the end of this street and the start of his.” She declared as if it was a privilege.

Reaching the door of Seth’s house, she would let Batty go ahead and knock while she took care of some other business. Turning around and looking towards a row of high bushes she gave a slight smirk, ”come on out Neen. I know ye’ve been following me the whole time. Ye can at least come out and not look like a stalker." Begrudgingly, Mavourneen raised his head above the hedges and walked over towards them, stopping near the edge of Seth's property. No way no how he was going to go in or anything like that, he was just chaperoning.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: About a month Wearing: Spring Breeze My Demeanor: Happy Out Of Chocolate: I think the shirt style is called “babydoll” but I’m not sure.
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:29 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞His lover had him cracking up at her words carrying him and what not, but her words rang true. “I’m sure you could you just got to believe” he joked at first but straightened up and said. “Don’t worry I won’t over do it I love you too much to put you through that predicament” he said in all honesty. He thought about asking if Mavoureen could carry him but bit back on that question. Yeah that horse that was no ordinary horse or being for that matter might bite his hand...off! Billy was thinking he would have to get close to him one of these days. After all if Mavoureen and he were going to be living close together why not become pals. “How would I go about doing that? appeals are not enough hmm.” Her sudden laughter broke his train of thought and he couldn't help but smile big. How long had it been since he heard her laugh so mighty it was kind of contagious.

“You could've fooled me and as for drinking alright I get where you're coming from say no more.” Taking a relaxed posture, yeah he was definitely going to put a ring on her finger one of these days. “ A woman gotta have her sweets” he teased as ambrosia made him pause. “ Like the ancient Greeks huh? I wish I could try some from those days that would have made my day. Plus I get to go to Olympus count me in” he said pointing to himself. Billy loved food but his lover LOVED food she was even thinking of a milkshake or something along those lines. Perhaps she would like to share a very tasty chocolate shake with him or oh a banana split. “ I take it you’d like an awesome milkshake or even a banana split of some kind? If that doesn't tickle your fancy I’ll surprise you just gotta look at the ol cookbook of desserts.” Billy asked a question he wanted to get this pat down for both their sake. A nice romantic sit down sharing a straw with his bae made him blush.

♞When this was all said and done it would be the perfect end of the day snack. Her next question made him snap his fingers and say “ A fair trade you know I’m good at keeping you full, and our kids as well.” Speaking of which he rubs her belly as well for good measure. “ Happy Saorise is best Saorise” he said nonchalantly, he thought about his own happiness. “ I got a incredible woman before me, I got awesome friends, I’ve boundless amounts of weed and money,I got kids on the way what else could I gut like me ask for?’’ Billy didn’t know he was beaming with joy and even more so tears of joy, ah what a life his glad he moved here. Whipping the tears away he stood up straight and tall. As she was not ready like he was he made a quick jest before she left. “Maybe you can pick me up next time” he yelled after her laughing softly and checking her assets as she left.

♞ He then sighs and sits on her couch without care in the world. Then she emerged at last like the sunrise and he noted her attire as well. “Hm I like the no short style you got going on.” The way she spoke made him shake his head hopelessly. “ Sure thing your highness” the sarcasm was real, but he was grinning. When they finally arrived Billy was knocking on Seth door soft taps. He looked back to see Neen of course with his superhuman sense he heard it all. Billy thought Seth would be in for a surprise seeing such a magnificent creature near his house. “Must be nice to have a trusty steed” he said rather absent minded, but with good intentions.
OCC:
Billy's Outfit

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Happy/Positive

Thoughts:'' You're in for a surprise man "

Company: Saorise O'crom and Neen.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:02 am
OoC: I hope it is not to chaotic! I only had one reserve left here ^^;

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

By the time the hour came around his friends would be here, Seth was back on the couch waiting. He was sitting on the edge and played with water which he had taken from an aquarium nearby him. Of course he had left enough for the fish to swim in, he wasn't a bully. And the water would be going back after. The young man was messing around with the water between his hands, changing it's shape to different kinds of animals. If he had to be totally honest, he was bored waiting. The young magi was looking forward to his day with Billy and Saorise. It was extremely tempting to grab his violin and spend some time that way but he wanted to be ready when they would come to his house and Seth knew himself. If he were to play his violin they could ring his bell for hours before he would notice it. It would seem though that they didn't ring any bell, which would have been even more problematic had he been playing. When Seth heard the knock on the door he smiled happily and sent the water back to the fish aquarium. He then walked to the door and opened it to Billy and Rise. "Hello both, good to see you again!" he said happily before his attention was drawn to just outside his yard. He had seen the horse once before at the beach of course but he kept being amazed by the sheer size of the animal and it's amazing appearance.

"Well hello Mavourneen." he said, hoping he was pronouncing the name correctly still. Yet it would seem they were reluctant to draw any closer than they had for some reason. The magi smiled a bit. He doubted the steed would fit in his doorway, despite his house being rather large, but the garden was large too. "You know, you are welcome to step into the garden." he offered the horse before looking back at his friends again. "Come on in and make yourself at home! Have a look around if you want. I can pour us a drink before we leave. Just let me know what you'd like. I can bring Mavourneen something too if they need anything." he said. Water perhaps? Seth walked back into the house, leaving the door open for Billy and Rise. After all Billy mentioned he was curious. The young man stopped after leading them to the living room at least where he spent most his time. They were free to look around or sit down, whichever they preferred. Seth smiled and picked up the gifts from the table. "Here you go, one for you and one for you." Seth said as he gave the wrapped boxes to their respective receivers. "I wasn't entirely sure what to get, so I hope you like them." he said with a light chuckle. If they gave him a request for a drink he would get it right away and he would also be more than willing to give them a tour of the house instead.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:26 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

She glanced back towards Neen as Batty called him a trusty steed. The giant horse huffed a little but overall didn't seem particularly annoyed with the comment. "He's a touch overprotective, but we're best pals, and best pals are always there for each other. A certain friendship blooms after ye've been with someone fifteen hundred years now." Everyone knew Neen was a different one, but until now she hadn't found reason to mention his age. She was a bit curious what Batty would think of that, though she had a feeling he might add it to his list of reasons why she was an exotic mystery. Which was fine, so long as he didn't start hitting the books on her. Wasn’t long after Batty knocked that Seth opened the door for them, though he was a nice young man and made sure to say hello to Neen who was lurking like a creeper near the edge of his property. He stood his ground as Seth invited him into the garden proper. ”Donnae mind him, he’s a stubborn thing he is. Doesn’t like socializing much either. He just wanted to make sure I got here safe is all. He might even go back home if he gets bored.” She entered the house when invited, immediately snooping around at the decor. For such a young man, he did seem to have a preferred aesthetic. Though if she were to be frank, she couldn’t even detect a significant age difference between Seth and Batty, and Batty was an adult, so maybe Seth was a full-fledged adult as well? Eh, people were generally forgiving when an ancient messed up on time issues and evaluating age. ”I think I’ll be fine, but thanks for offering. Neen donnae need anything either. He’s satisfied just watching what we’re up to.” She knew better than to go snooping through the entire house, but she did check out both living rooms and the kitchen, and happened to notice a bathroom. ”Ye really love the sea, don’tcha? Feels like I’m in an aquarium it does.” Glub glub much? She was back in the living room by the time Seth started handing out presents. Hers was a huge box, so huge that she had to set it down on the floor and sit on the couch in order to open it. ”Such beautiful tack! Thank ye Seth!” So beautiful in fact…she went to the door and called Neen over. At first Neen wasn’t about to let her put tack on him, but after she whispered something to him, he obliged and stood still. Quick as a flash Neen had the tack on and it really did suit him no matter how much of a grump he was acting. ”Well that’s an easy way to get the tack home Easier than carrying it for sure.” This little meeting seemed such the calm and quiet affair, to the point that she felt like a kid what was about to go and make some trouble or something. Well, she wouldn’t make that trouble here, but at the restaurant? Who knows.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty & Seth I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 1 month Wearing: _ My Demeanor: Calm Out Of Chocolate: __
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:15 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞Billy was greeted by his smiling friend Seth who although he greeted them his attention was elsewhere. The mighty steed name Mavoureen caught Seth's attention which Billy could relate to. The garden comment made Billy’s eyebrows go up. “You know how to garden Seth?” he asked with keen interest. If that answer was yes then, Billy would love to know any techniques Seth knew. When he invited them in, Billy was utterly impressed by the decor. He really was an Aqua Man, so much blue he felt like he was in the ocean. The big man looked all around him rather slowly taking it all in, his expression astonished/agreeable. “ Ocean theme decor I guess you’re in your element all the time then. It is a pretty rad pad my man” he said approvingly. This was actually getting him pumped up to paint when it was time to paint the baby room. First he would have to pick a theme, maybe a forest or heck even space.

♞Seth told Billy to make himself at home, so he did but in a respectable manner of course. Mostly looking at all the various objects all about the place such as the T.V. “ I appreciate the hospitality. I'll return the favour when you come to my house.” Classic Billy vowing to return the favor it was just his style. As for the drink Billy decided he would drink later at the restaurant. For now a simple drink would work” Hm, you got any lemonade?” he said. Still clinging to the idea of summer in his choice of drink. What followed had him off guard he was not expecting a gift of this magnitude.

♞”You’re just making this day better and better thank you.” Taking the gift in both hands he didn’t tear into it just yet,but felt around the surface. The box was well wrapped and one could tell it was made with care. Billy's expression was one of genuine gratitude. “ I appreciate this gift” Billy said as he slowly unwrapped his box revealing a box of cds. He gave a whistle of enjoyment so many to play most he never heard of.” I’ll make sure to keep this well preserved thank you Ocean Man.”Smiling Billy shifted through the many music choices in front of him. His attention was split when Saorise started talking about Neen. “ I can’t even imagine how that must be like” he said honestly. “I’m glad you had a friend to keep you company all those years” it would have sucked to be all alone. Billy began to look around the house, just the kitchen, and second living room.

♞The man known as Seth had style Billy admitted after looking around. He heard the voice of Saorise who appeared to be in a joyous mood. Back to the living room he saw the gift and why, she reacted that way.” Wow welcome to the family Seth” Billy said hinting that the man was working his way into. Being a part of their budding family, he really knew how to energize the room. “Well Neen would be pleased at least...I hope” he could never really tell when it came to Neen. At least Saorise was happy and Seth as well let the good times come rolling in.
OCC:

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Happy/Positive

Thoughts:''Never would of thought..."

Company: Saorise O'crom and Seth Tio'bre

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:55 pm
OoC:

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Voice Claim: Tobias forge

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: Halloween Costume: River Dragon

User Image
200/200 HP

Seth had gotten up earlier than usual on a free day. It was all because of the date though. It was October 31st, so Halloween was finally here! Endless supplies of candy and scary costumes. The Magi had to admit he still liked those. Of course with his performances it had been getting harder and harder to just enjoy a Halloween party. Seth hoped to at least enjoy himself on the streets and perhaps he would even join into the Trick-or-Treating. Of course he could have checked with his friends Billy and Saorise if they wanted to meet up again, but he was aware this would be their first Halloween together, so he didn’t want to get in the way. The water magi had decorated his house the day before already and he had spared no expense in doing so! It was richly decorated outside with carved pumpkins, garlands, flags, statues and scary items with sound like an owl and bats. Garland, lights in autumn colors and flags were lining the front of his house. The entire garden seemed transformed into a haunted one. It definitely fit in this neighborhood, where everything just projected money. Seth didn’t care much about expensive things, but for Halloween he went all out. His closet was stuffed with candies, cookies and other goodies. To share but also to eat for himself. The young man himself was in his room still.

He stood in front of his big mirror as he worked on his costume to put it on. It wasn’t anything crazy though it had cost him quite some money, he liked moving freely after all, but you could clearly see the costume in it. He was wearing blue trousers that were painted to look like they were covered with real scales with a small tail and on it he was sporting a hoodie with the self-same scales while the hood was painted and had spines and horns on it. If he put on the hood he would look like a complete river dragon. Once he checked the full costume out and was pleased with the results, the young man smiled and left his room to go make some breakfast for himself. It was a calm day and he intended to take it easy. It didn’t take long before the house was filled with the scent of fried egg, toast and freshly brewed tea. Seth took his breakfast to the living room for now and set down on his couch before he turned on his television. This could be an interesting day.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

-

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:19 pm
~~Tulio~~
Species: Boa Constrictor

It had been a day, and the snakes had been--hungry. For those who said that snakes were not clever creatures, they were certainly wrong. Tulio, a 10 foot full grown boa constrictor was making his way through the streets of Soleil. The reptile was smart enough to stay hidden from prying eyes as it slithered through the side streets keeping hidden in the shadows. It's tongue flickered, sensing the world about it as it pushed forward.

The snake came upon a place littered with sounds. Slinking forward, Tulio made his way toward the decorated house searching for a way inside. The thought of warmth, also urged the reptile forward as he slithered with purpose slinking around the house until he found the perfect entrance inside. A slightly cracked window that must have been forgotten about.

With some effort, the large snake made his way up to the window and managed to slip his way inside, its surroundings didn't matter, but there was the radiation of warmth up ahead. Slipping through the blue laid floors, Tulio headed toward the source of the heat. The kitchen. By this point, a 10 foot long boa constrictor might be hard to miss inside a home, but Tulio was used to being indoors so this was simply a 'walk in the park' for the snake. Slinking forward he happened to pass the living room where he stopped and seemed to meet the gaze of an unsuspecting human.

Rhun Tolihzeh
hope you don't mind this and that I got the layout sorta right? I'm guessing it was a guest room or something he slipped in through lol click on tulio's name for a picture of him smile

Porcelain_Nitemare

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:46 am
OoC: It looks like he went through the living room to get to the kitchen (or wanted to get to the kitchen) so that all pans out. smile

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: That is odd, wonder where he is from. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

It was a slow day so far. Seth was thinking to himself where he would go today, since he was on his own for now. Granted he could try and join a trick-or-treating group perhaps but that wouldn't be until later in the evening. It didn't happen often that he had so much free time. Usually he would just go to the ocean and enjoy some time there but he doubted many people would be there today. The young man sighed a bit as he felt kind of bored before he allowed himself to fall forward so he was hanging on the couch with his head on the armrest and his arm just resting alongside the couch. "I never expected it could get this boring when someone has a lot of free time." he muttered to himself. Back at the other cities there was always something going on. Performers on the plazas, or a calm restaurant to visit. Of course he didn't really know how the clubs were, he never felt like checking any of those.

The water magi turned off the television and pressed the button to slide the wall back up before he picked up another remote that controlled his radio, turning on his nature sounds. All the while doing this he didn't need to move from his spot as everything was in reach. Another sigh escaped the young man as he tried to think of what to do next. Perhaps the aquarium would be open? Or just enjoy some time in the streets. He had seen that Lumiere had amazing water sections around, perhaps he could find some fun in that. Seth pushed himself up and got off the couch and was about to walk to the kitchen when he suddenly stopped and blinked for a moment. He sure didn't remember having a snake in his house! Still he wasn't scared, he had seen this type before, it was a harmless constrictor. Probably someone's escaped pet. "Well what do we have here? Do I have a visitor after all?" Seth said as he walked a bit towards the snake before he stopped, not wanting to scare it off.

The young man squatted down and smiled to the snake. "And where did you come from?" he asked, before he sighed a bit and muttered: "As if they can understand me or can answer me... The quiet is getting to you Seth." The magi shook his head and shrugged. "I don't think I have anything to offer you though. I have certainly not seen any mice around my house. I better have a look if I can find your owner somehow." he said as he looked at his slithering visitor. Perhaps he could call around the neighborhood to see if anyone had snakes and was missing one. "But what to do with you until then. It can be dangerous outside if you leave again." Seth said and hmm'd as he thought about a solution.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Porcelain_Nitemare

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm
~~Tulio~~
Species: Boa Constrictor

Tulio's tongue flickered in and out of his mouth as the human spoke to him. The snake seemed to shift and look behind it before turning back to look at the human as it asked where it came from. Humans were quite daft sometimes--except its owner. She could understand them and she could almost speak to them. At least she spoke to them as if they were intelligent and no simply 'animals' as some called them.

The human said Seth and Tulio could only assume it was the human's name. It gave a soft hiss, nonthreatening, as its tongue flickered out again. Carefully he slithered closer to Seth now sitting neatly at Seth's feet. Moving close he flicked his tongue out as the tip just barely touched his pant leg. For a moment, Tulio turned to look toward Seth's door before looking back to Seth. Well...what now? Tulio seemed to be saying.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Porcelain_Nitemare

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:40 pm
OoC: I'm not sure what it is that snakes do when at a warm home, so feel free to interact o-o lol

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

When the snake moved to look back and then turned to him again, Seth tilted his head a bit. It was like they understood what he was saying. That was curious. He looked in the direction of where they looked and notice it was one of his guest bedrooms. "ah well I did leave that window open. But I actually meant where you came from before you entered my home." Seth spoke and smiled a bit when the snake came closer to him. Of course it felt odd to be talking to a snake but then, there was no one here to judge him was there? He carefully offered his hand, though he would only pet them if the snake allowed it before he wondered what to do with them and if he should call around the neighborhood. The latter was probably best. Surely someone missed them. He followed the snake's gaze to the door and back to him before he smiled to the snake. "You don't have to go back out there. You can stay. At least until I find your owner.

I am sure they will be missing you. I do have some meat in the fridge but you would prefer a living, warm rodent wouldn't you?"
he wondered out loud. They may be a snake, but they were a visitor nonetheless and would be treated as a guest while they were waiting for their owner. "I can at least offer you a warm place to rest while I search." he said to them while he got up and walked to his room for a moment before returning with a blanket. The magi folded the blanket and lay it on the nearest heater before he placed a few items near it to allow the snake to get on top without touching the heater directly. "Make yourself at home I'd say and let's make some calls." he spoke to the animal before he picked up his smartphone and looked through the online Soleil phone numbers. He would call all of them if he had to, if it meant reuniting his unexpected visitor with their owner.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Porcelain_Nitemare

-

-

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash