Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how long have you been a member of GaiaOnline?
  1 year or less
  2 years
  3+ years
View Results

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:03 pm
I don't actually remember why or how I joined... it could have been... Goldine's post on earning gold... Goldine had a banner... Maybe? It wasn't too long ago.

I have been on here since 2007 (oof).

I love the events here, the avi contests, the writing contests. Not big on the every day rolling or RNG games for reasons. Playing in the events helped me come up with enough currency to get my charizard companion~ my favourite Gaia item- unlike almost all other dragon-type companions, he does NOT cut off my hair (and despite my pleas, nobody will fix the layering. No matter anymore).

I don't really post elsewhere but this guild. Everyone's nice here and sometimes Gaia is filled with buttheads- but not here!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:46 pm
XI_Shiro_IX
Good morning (for me anyways)

My name is Shiro, I have been an active Gaian for 12 years, i remember when towns 1 was still the main attraction for everyone, i remember the first release of ZOMG, when you could still have water balloon fights in towns, and i was here long before the inflation began.

I wanted to join this guild because I have always had a lot of nostalgia coming back to this site, and personally its become a shell of what it used to be. However, that doesnt mean it cant be brought back, I have been a part of the Beta Community here for a couple of years now so i could help restore and give feedback to gaia directly, and i know literally every corner of this site. If i can pass on my knowledge and help new members become acquainted, then it would be my honor. cat_4laugh I would love to hear your stories about how yall became members, what made you join? :3

Hello, Shiro. I dunno how long ago it was that I joined. It was more than three years ago though. But, I do wish that guilds would become even more active now that everyone is supposed to be isolated at home.  

Ochru

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 pm
XI_Shiro_IX
Good morning (for me anyways)

My name is Shiro, I have been an active Gaian for 12 years, i remember when towns 1 was still the main attraction for everyone, i remember the first release of ZOMG, when you could still have water balloon fights in towns, and i was here long before the inflation began.

I wanted to join this guild because I have always had a lot of nostalgia coming back to this site, and personally its become a shell of what it used to be. However, that doesnt mean it cant be brought back, I have been a part of the Beta Community here for a couple of years now so i could help restore and give feedback to gaia directly, and i know literally every corner of this site. If i can pass on my knowledge and help new members become acquainted, then it would be my honor. cat_4laugh I would love to hear your stories about how yall became members, what made you join? :3

I remember when I first joined, way back in 2004. Server errors were the norm and the site was quite small. I remember when Slots first launched and everyone was dying to play the new flash game. Fun times! I too miss how Gaia used to be, I miss the activity and excitement this place had every day. I hope Lanzer can pull through with his plans, if anyone can save the site it would be him and his buddies. I have hope. That's awesome that you're involved with beta testing, thank you for helping with fixing the site!

What made me join Gaia was sitting in the living room at my friend's house. Her older brother was showing us this site and we were hooked instantly. I loved making avatars, that was my biggest interest. When I got home I made an account and been here ever since. I did take a very long hiatus, though. Over the past couple of years, I have been very inconsistent with logging in, the state of the site was pretty depressing. I hope to become more active now though.

I joined the guild because it is very active. I can come in here and go crazy in the word games to make plat and I can talk to others in the threads that the guild has. I also enjoy the events. I feel like it is one of the last super active places the site. I spend most of my time in this guild now.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff