Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how long have you been a member of GaiaOnline?
  1 year or less
  2 years
  3+ years
View Results

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:01 am
Good morning (for me anyways)

My name is Shiro, I have been an active Gaian for 12 years, i remember when towns 1 was still the main attraction for everyone, i remember the first release of ZOMG, when you could still have water balloon fights in towns, and i was here long before the inflation began.

I wanted to join this guild because I have always had a lot of nostalgia coming back to this site, and personally its become a shell of what it used to be. However, that doesnt mean it cant be brought back, I have been a part of the Beta Community here for a couple of years now so i could help restore and give feedback to gaia directly, and i know literally every corner of this site. If i can pass on my knowledge and help new members become acquainted, then it would be my honor. cat_4laugh I would love to hear your stories about how yall became members, what made you join? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:06 am
Welcome! ^^ I joined because a summer event this guild held that was advertised by Gaia and open to the public. I had such a good time that I ended up sticking around  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:18 am
Auriga La Shock
Welcome! ^^ I joined because a summer event this guild held that was advertised by Gaia and open to the public. I had such a good time that I ended up sticking around

Thats awesome! I think this is the first guild ive heard of making it to homepage with events. I am really happy to be a part of this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 am
XI_Shiro_IX

Welcome to the NSTG! biggrin  

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Jolly Roger 50

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:37 am
Vincent Von Richthofen
XI_Shiro_IX

Danka Emperor Richthofen! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:04 pm
XI_Shiro_IX

My name is Shiro, I have been an active Gaian for 12 years, i remember when towns 1 was still the main attraction for everyone, i remember the first release of ZOMG, when you could still have water balloon fights in towns, and i was here long before the inflation began.

I wanted to join this guild because I have always had a lot of nostalgia coming back to this site, and personally its become a shell of what it used to be. However, that doesnt mean it cant be brought back, I have been a part of the Beta Community here for a couple of years now so i could help restore and give feedback to gaia directly, and i know literally every corner of this site. If i can pass on my knowledge and help new members become acquainted, then it would be my honor. cat_4laugh I would love to hear your stories about how yall became members, what made you join? :3

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:37 pm
XI_Shiro_IX
Vincent Von Richthofen
XI_Shiro_IX

Vincent is my eldest son here and in real life as well and he is merely a prince. Nyah ha ha ha! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:04 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
XI_Shiro_IX
Vincent Von Richthofen
XI_Shiro_IX

Vincent is my eldest son here and in real life as well and he is merely a prince. Nyah ha ha ha! cheese_whine

Oh haha, i didnt even notice your names were different, my apologizes. Thamk you so much for the gift, and the warm welcome! heart  

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:47 pm
I became a member of Gaia a long time ago. I also remember zOMG and the Peelungers. Still makes me laugh whoever thought of that name because its so accurate.

I miss the game Backyard monsters specifically for this site because it was one game that was childish enough yet grown up at the same time.

Guilds are one thing I want to see become more active again. This one gets plenty of activity so I am not worried about this one. But there are guilds that I own that I wish would get more activity. There may be one member besides me who posts in there and that isn't good. And she posts seldomly these days because she is busy with work.

I think we need to start advertising this site a bit to everyone we know to get some activity in it. I tell my family about it, though they are too "pissy" to care. Sorry if the language offends. But anyway, I have no real life friends who are young enough to know what a computer even is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
empress dee
I became a member of Gaia a long time ago. I also remember zOMG and the Peelungers. Still makes me laugh whoever thought of that name because its so accurate.

I miss the game Backyard monsters specifically for this site because it was one game that was childish enough yet grown up at the same time.

Guilds are one thing I want to see become more active again. This one gets plenty of activity so I am not worried about this one. But there are guilds that I own that I wish would get more activity. There may be one member besides me who posts in there and that isn't good. And she posts seldomly these days because she is busy with work.

I think we need to start advertising this site a bit to everyone we know to get some activity in it. I tell my family about it, though they are too "pissy" to care. Sorry if the language offends. But anyway, I have no real life friends who are young enough to know what a computer even is.

I can't even the count the times ive gone through deadmans pass and Katsumis Dolls dungeons haha. I really do miss the activity in the community, i miss people openly trying to connect with one another when you could sign in and spend all day talking to complete strangers over the stupidest of things. heart I'd be happy to join your guilds, i also have done some banner work in the past. As well, I've made some of my best friends through this site, even without knowing it ive met some of them and they are now lifelong friends. I didnt have any more than 1 or 2 friends friends growing up so this site was a great way for me to connect with people.  

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:01 am

Nice to meet you, Shiro! Welcome!

I joined back in 04' after seeing an ad while looking for fun virtual pet sites to join.
It was my first time seeing an 'avatar' based community site.
A lot of my friends also started playing and I've been on and off of Gaia ever since.
Sadly, none of my old school buddies play anymore.. but I'm still around. Mostly because I love The NSTG!

I also like dressing up and drawing the avis on here.
Fishing was my fav back in the day, though I do remember playing in towns and the old collabs/cinema/merch things Gaia used to do.

I re-joined right before the super inflation boom, and it's been a crazy ride, as a vendor.
I did also join the beta at some point, but I got too busy with school and got removed, which is fine.
I really don't have much time to spend online these days, but when I do I always come check out the NSTG!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:20 am
XI_Shiro_IX
empress dee

I can't even the count the times ive gone through deadmans pass and Katsumis Dolls dungeons haha. I really do miss the activity in the community, i miss people openly trying to connect with one another when you could sign in and spend all day talking to complete strangers over the stupidest of things. heart I'd be happy to join your guilds, i also have done some banner work in the past. As well, I've made some of my best friends through this site, even without knowing it ive met some of them and they are now lifelong friends. I didnt have any more than 1 or 2 friends friends growing up so this site was a great way for me to connect with people.

Then on this site, look for The Renaissance Galaxy guild owned by empress dee. Then go ahead join and post something there. It may look big, but that just means there is lots to choose from. There's an introduce yourself thread, a birthday thread, a bump thread for busy days, and lots of topics for subforums. Most are anime and games, but I am sure there will be something there that you will like. And keep in mind its both discussion and roleplay there. You don't have to roleplay, you can discuss stuff too there.

Here is a link to it for faster. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-renaissance-galaxy/g.35031/  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Kyletana

Assimilated Explorer

10,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:57 am
XI_Shiro_IX

Hi and Welcome to the NSTG! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:32 pm
XI_Shiro_IX

Hiya! Welcome to the NSTG! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:58 pm
Welcome to the NSTG! I'm also mainly on Gaia here for nostalgic reasons. I just had my 16th Gaia anni. O: I used to make a bigger deal out of them and I wasn't even able to be online this year for it. XD; I joined for avatars and I stay for community. This guild is a nice little section of Gaia's greater community and still keeps that /community/ feel that I like about this site. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the guild and having nostalgic Gaia chats. XD  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff