Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! Hello! I'm new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamismol

Wheezing Wife

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am
Hi there! My name is Yami and I'm fairly new to Gaia and still learning to navigate the site. I've never played because Gaia came out the year I was born and so I was too young to play in it's prime.

I found out about Gaia through a Youtube video about the whole economy issue it had and thought the concept was still interesting and wanted to see if it was still up.

So here I am! I hope you will all help me with some tips and tricks and hope you all have a nice day!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:07 pm
lol! Oh man, I forget how old this site is sometimes. Welcome to Gaia and the guild!

As to tips and tricks... you're on the right track already. Just posting and asking for tips and tricks will help you settle into the site a lot faster. It's not very streamlined and there are a lot of hidden gems all over.

The Lake Kindred game gives a decent gold/platinum payout. It can also be played on mobile, while most other games can't. It's kind of like a very simple version of Pokemon.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:29 pm
Yamismol
Hi there! My name is Yami and I'm fairly new to Gaia and still learning to navigate the site. I've never played because Gaia came out the year I was born and so I was too young to play in it's prime.

I found out about Gaia through a Youtube video about the whole economy issue it had and thought the concept was still interesting and wanted to see if it was still up.

So here I am! I hope you will all help me with some tips and tricks and hope you all have a nice day!!!
yay I'm so glad you joined. Welcome  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:03 pm
Yamismol

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kyletana

Assimilated Explorer

10,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:01 am
Yamismol

Hi and Welcome to the NSTG! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:31 pm
Yamismol

Hiya! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers