Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
PER 5th Anniversary Celebration! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:33 am
Where to begin? Five years... Wow... It almost feels like last week the revolution began. I've had so much fun RPing with you all over the years in both the new guild and old. Even though I haven't had a chance to RP with everyone, it warms my heart to see new peeps come in every year and making new Characters. I hope the upcoming years bring more happy RP memories for everyone.

Anywho enough rambling from this one, I shall claim the Wish Ball for Gio.

Inside shall be:

x25 Star Shards
Shiny Poipole lvl 25  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:49 am
It would probably be bad if the captain of the guild missed their own guild's anniversary giveaway.

Five years passed by in such a short time. Feels like yesterday that we were opening the guild for the first time, and yet we've come such a long way. It's been kind of emotional to read through everyone's posts here (which, we do. Like all the time. Y'all say such sweet things and we're so happy to see it TTvTT ) so I guess it took a while before I could actually post here myself.

It's been an honor and a privilage to meet and talk with so many of you wonderful folks. Here's to the guild, and many more years to come!

I will take that beautiful wish ball to get Azalea an ultra beast, either Poipole or Nihelego, still deciding, and of course 25 shards to add to my horde! >:3c  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:24 pm
Gosh, half a decade. I still get flashbacks whenever I'm biking during a cool October day.

I can't believe how long I've kept some of these characters and how many others I've killed off and how much we've accomplished as a guild. Things might have slowed down these past few years, but I still have so much hope and aspiration for us going forward. One of these days, I will post like crazy and hurl my characters through goals once again!

In the meantime, I'm just so happy to see and get to know new characters and see plots develop. Here's to another five years heart

(Also claiming that wishball with the x25 star shards and a level x25 shiny Victini for Zak <3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Reserve because I forgot to do so when this popped up.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:16 pm
Oh congrats on 5 years!

Uh... Not sure about the pokemon. I have a few ideas... Ah gosh... Anywho I'll take 25 starshards

Edit!
I will be taking a shiny rayquaza biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:26 pm
I can't believe how long I've been on this site and known people here.
I'm so happy got accepted into this guild so much has happened since I first joined aaaah

I'm gonna claim the x25 star shards and make a holding post for the pokemon I'm claimin since I haven't decided yet.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Reiny Days

Anxious Enabler

12,900 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:18 pm
Big sick putting in a sick reserve. Happy anniversary kiddos  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:16 pm
x25 Starshards