Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
PER 5th Anniversary Celebration! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:50 am
User Image

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Wow! Look at that.
Five years have come and gone since the guild was officially opened to the public, and as a guild we've changed and grown so much.
None of this would have been possible without our amazing community and members.

For the veterans who have been there for this guild before it even started, thank you for your continued support.

For the senior members who joined when the guild was new, thank you for sticking with us through all sorts of changes and new systems, trials and errors.

For the busy members who cycle in and out, we’re happy to see you return time and time again, and look forward to hearing from you again. When you’re ready to return, we will be here ready to welcome you with open arms.

For the new members who just joined us, thank you for your compliments and feedback. It warms our hearts to see your appreciation and excitement for the proud guild we are today.

As some of you may know, Jirachi is our guild mascot of sorts because we try to make wishes come true.

We let people make their own pokemon, create fun events and unique items, and try to support character ideas. The guild is constantly changing and taking feedback to be the best it can be. We do so much more to help people in the guild have fun.

Though we've both gained and lost many people over the years, we will continue trying to make P:ER a space where people can come together and enjoy RPing.

。・:*:・゚ Thank⭐︎You! ・゚:*:・。

This giveaway closes March 1st at 11:59pm pst.

You Have Received:

User Image Wish Ball: A wondrous item that grants your deepest desires and wishes.

Contains:
x25 star shards
Either any guild item of choice OR a level 25 regular or shiny pokemon of choice (including legendaries and ultra beasts).
Please notify a mod by quoting them in the post where this item is used.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:02 pm
CELEBRATE

I can't believe it's been 5 years! It's been a great experience, and I appreciate that we still have members that are active. Here's to another five years!

For now i'm nabbing the 25 star shards.

I'm still deciding on the legendary - it's very tempting to get a Zacian but it also looks like the legendary that everyone else is after.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:16 pm
    Five whole years, amazing!

- x25 star shards
    - lv. 25 Jirachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:33 pm
Phew, five whole years! And to think it wasn't that long ago we were still in the 2010s! Happy Anniversary y'all, and here's hoping to many more posts in the years to come!

I'll take that Wish Ball to claim:

x25 Star Shards
Level 25 Xerneas (for Aiden because my sweet baby boy deserves it after all this time)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:08 pm
I'm so glad to have been a part of this guild for so long. Here's to us sticking around for more years to come!

...And reserving stuff because not sure what to do with it yet XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:22 pm
5 whole years. Heck. Where is the time going?

I have loved every minute spent in this guild.

Even as my posting periods start to dwindle, it's good to know I'll always have a place to go when inspiration hits.

Really hoping for another 5 years rping with all you wonderful people!

And for the re-release of Ace, I'm going to be snatching up a Diancie that he will eventually corrupt with his idea of beauty.
Andyesthestarshardsaswell  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:26 pm
Damn, can't believe it's been five years since the guild was made. I know I haven't been here the whole time, but it's been fantastic running around the guild, and getting to know people.

And, thank you, to everyone on the crew, both new and old, for all the time and effort you guys put in. Kind of feels like my wish has already been granted, getting to explore the pokemon world with you guys. (Still claiming that wish ball though wink )

Here's to many more years!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 pm
Wow! 5 years is really impressive. Even though I only just joined, I'm really happy I get to be a part of this momentous occasion. ✩‧₊˚(´。• ω •。`)✩‧₊˚

I will take that wish ball and think about the pokemon inside. Not sure if I want to give Lakshmi a Jirachi or a future character a hoopa instead... For now, I'll take the 25 star shards!

a smol shy

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:39 pm
x25 star shards
lvl 25 Ponyta (Galar form)

Hope its alright to claim a galar form ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:57 am
x25 star shards

Reserving the rest because I never know what I want

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:18 am
Wow, five years. Really? I'm proud to have been able to commit to such a thing for so long! It's been fun and I hope it keeps being fun!

For now, I will take the 25x star shards and hold the other claim for later, once I think about it some more. Apparentlyit'dbeasinifIclaimeditasaBidoofbutthat'sfine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:51 pm
Feels like it hasn't been all that long since we got started out here. Here's to another year of good fun and good people.

Gonna tentatively claim;
x25 Star Shards
Lvl. 25 Shiny Zacian (Might change before anyone gets it though)  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:27 am
I'm not sure what Pokemon or item I want to claim at the moment, so I'll stick a reserve for it here and claim the 25 star shards.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:42 pm
Dang it's been 5 years already? It certainly doesn't feel like it!

I'll go ahead and claim those x25 star shards, but I'll think a bit more on the legendary I wanna snag.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:53 am
Being one of the ones that was here from the original guild we don't talk about to this much more improved one I'd have to saw that I've always felt welcomed here. Never like a bother especially when I get confused and ask question after question. Thanks for being one of the most constant places online where I feel accepted.

- x25 star shards
Edit

I wanted Eternatus just to have but I think I'll take Darkrai instead and work to finish the story I had come up with for Simon to begin with

- lv. 25 Darkrai (If that's a no-go I'd take a Dreepy instead)  
The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff