Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Valentines Day Giveaway Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:14 am
User Image
Happy Valentines Day!

Love is in the air! Whether You're celebrating with a partner, family, or enjoying that bachelor life, let's celebrate the relationships we have, both online and off!

We've got a goody basket full of valentines day gifts for you, so pick them up while you can to celebrate the season.

First off, we have some delta pokemon full of fiery passion! Talk about kindling the flames! These fire pokemon will make for excellent and devoted partners for your character!

I Lava You ~ ❤

Larvatar (Fire/Ground)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lapras (Fire/Rock)

User Image User Image

Phantump (Fire/Steel)

User Image

User Image

Not feeling the holiday spirit? Don't worry, neither are these dark type deltas. Maybe they'll make a better match for you?

Misery Loves Company ♠︎

Joltik (Dark/Grass)

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

Natu (Dark/Psychic)

User Image

User Image

Treeko (Dark/Poison)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

All delta pokemon are only claimable at their first stage at level 15, or alternatively, if you already have one of these species, you can turn them into a delta pokemon instead! Please make sure to mark these pokemon with the delta symbol ( 𝛿 ) when they are given to a character.

If you aren't interested in taking one of these delta pokemon, you can instead choose to claim a level 5 fire or dark type pokemon of your choice!

Additionally, everyone may also claim all of the following:

x1 Fire or Dark Type TM of Choice
One of the following Fire or Dark Item(s)

x5 Inferno Balls
x5 Shade Balls

x5 Burn Heals
x5 Rawst Berries
x5 Occa Berries
x5 Colbur Berries

x5 Fire Gems
x5 Dark Gems

x1 Fire Stone
x1 Dusk Stone
x1 Magmarizer
x1 Razor Claw

x1 Blackglasses
x1 Charcoal
x1 Heat Rock
x1 Life Orb

x1 Dark Memory
x1 Fire Memory

x1 Prison Bottle

x1 Flame Plate
x1 Dread Plate

x1 Odd Keystone

FAQs:

Q: How long will this giveaway last?

A: You will be able to post in this thread until February 22, 11:59PM EST. You don't have to choose what you want right away, but if you want something from this giveaway you do have to at least reserve a claim here by posting in it before it is locked and archived.

Q: What Are Delta Pokemon?

A: Delta pokemon are special pokemon that have a typing that's different than usual. They're only given away maybe once or twice a year in the guild, so getting one is pretty special! In order to tell the difference between normal pokemon and delta pokemon, please make sure to mark these pokemon with the delta symbol ( 𝛿 ) when they are given to a character.

Q: Can I give my delta pokemon a different look than these sprites?

A: Of course! These sprites are just placeholder image representations of what the delta pokemon might look like with their new typing. Also, not everyone has the ability or resources to make or buy custom sprites, so we like to provide something to use. However, if you'd like to change the sprite, go for it! Just make sure to mark delta pokemon with the delta symbol ( 𝛿 ) when they are given to a character so that we (the mods) know what it is and where it came from.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:08 am
-crashes in- Happy early Valentines/Singles Awareness Day, everyone!

Hot damn all these sprites look so good! I can’t decide if I want a Larvitar, Joltik, or Natu... will think on it for now! Will also be taking from this lovely selection of items:

-TM Flamethrower
-Dread Plate

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:38 am
Happy valentines/singles awareness day~ I will definitely be grabbing a delta Jurassic Treeko for Azalea, and I will think on the TM and item for now :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:12 pm
    I'll be changing Christian's Natu to that there dark/psychic type

- x1 Fire or Dark-type TM
    - Fire/Dark item

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:32 pm
I must say that i really need that treeko, but i'm probably going to nab that larvitar instead

I'll think more on the other stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:45 pm
I really, really want that Sceptile, and I think I'll convert Alejandro's Grovyle into a delta to receive it! I'll also take 5 Shade Balls.

Grovyle can't learn Dark Pulse naturally or via TM, but if I claimed the TM for it here, would I be able to teach it to converted Grovyle or instead of actually giving it to Alejandro, could I replace one of Grovyle's existing moves for Dark Pulse when he's converted to delta?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:26 pm
Reserving  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 pm
My heart doki doki's for that treeko but I'm not sure who I'd give it to, so I'm just doing a general reserve, for now. One of these days through the power of caffeine I will resume posting regularly.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:56 am
blue carnal love
I really, really want that Sceptile, and I think I'll convert Alejandro's Grovyle into a delta to receive it! I'll also take 5 Shade Balls.

Grovyle can't learn Dark Pulse naturally or via TM, but if I claimed the TM for it here, would I be able to teach it to converted Grovyle or instead of actually giving it to Alejandro, could I replace one of Grovyle's existing moves for Dark Pulse when he's converted to delta?

In general, the movesets do not change for delta pokemon and remain the same as the base pokemon. So in this case, no, you can't teach delta Grovyle Dark Pulse.
If you want to give your delta pokemon a move it wouldn't normally learn but is one of it's new delta typings, then you would have to use a balm mushroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:24 am
reserving  

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:12 am
D: so many sweet choices, but I don't know what to choose >.<;

Placeholder for now till I decide :p  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:30 pm
Ahhhhh DELTA POKEMON??? This is such a cool idea! (♡°▽°♡)

I love these sprites, but unfortunately none of them really suit what I had in mind for Lakshmi. I will, however, reserve a delta natu for a future character!

I don't think I have any dark or fire type TMs he needs either, so I'll hang onto that reserve!

I will take that Flame plate for Lakshmi though!

Thanks! Happy Valentines day ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭ ~♡

a smol shy

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:28 pm
The fiery passions fill my soul! That Larvatar would go excellently with my Pyromaniac Aelin. The rest is on reserve  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 pm
Such cool lookin' designs! I'll be back to choose, but going to make sure I get my placeholder in for now.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:13 am
Reserving for the time being.  
The Archives (Past/Closed Events)